Submit

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:06 pm
M o n s t e rC o m p e n d i u m

★ [ Full star ] ✪ [ half star ] ☆ [ no star ]
★★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ - equals to two [ 2 ] and a half stars out of ten [ 10 ]
[ Danger Rating to be added to each Creature AFTER they are completely done. In case of edits. ]

List of beasts and their information.
Tamers may also look here to see their options for companions.

This is currently a rough. The 'official' Compendium will be ordered by either; alphabet, location by country, or type, by going up in rank.
E.g. First page lists all Lizards, in order of rank increasing.

As such, I'm only making up these little bios as I go, and may not organise it. At all. However, any monsters here made 'official' may be later removed from this rough compendium to keep it neat.

gaia_nitemareleft yum_strawberry gaia_nitemareright

Current Total in Rough
____Horse___Dog___Cat___Fish___Bird___Burden___Insect___Other
Kiri :__1____________1_____1_____1_______1_______1______2 = 8
You :__1_______________________1______1________1______2 = 6
Suna :_*______1_____1_____1_____1_______1______1_______2 = 8

Unsorted : 6
* Suna has a cat that acts as a horse in terms of mode of transportation/taming.

B i oS k e l e t o n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
N A M E : Example
t y p e : Example
r a n k : X-Rank
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to XXX [ XXX ] year Height | Length | Weight
____ [ ???/??? chakra | ???/??? stamina ]

• T E E N : from XXX [ XXX ] to XXX [ XXX ] years Height | Length | Weight

• A D U L T : from XXX [ XXX ] years and onwards Height | Length | Weight

t a m e a b l e : Y/N
l o c a t i o n : LOCATIONNAME

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ HERE

r e q u i r e m e n t s : [ OnlyIfTameable ]

r e s t r i c t i o n s :

|| a t t r i b u t e s ||

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

C o d e

[url=FullImageHere][imgleft]width150height375[/imgleft][/url]
[u][b]N A M E : Example [/b][/u][size=9]
t y p e : Example
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : [i]up to XXX [ XXX ] year [/i]→[b] Height | Length | Weight[/b]
[color=white]____[/color] [i][ [b]???/???[/b] chakra | [b]???/???[/b] stamina ][/i]

• T E E N : [i]from XXX [ XXX ] to XXX [ XXX ] years[/i] →[b] Height | Length | Weight[/b]
[color=white]____[/color] [i][ [b]???/???[/b] chakra | [b]???/???[/b] stamina ][/i]

• A D U L T : [i]from XXX [ XXX ] years and onwards[/i] →[b] Height | Length | Weight[/b]

l o c a t i o n : [url=URLHERE]LOCATIONNAME[/url]

[b][u]d e s c r i p t i o n :[/u][/b]
[color=white]____[/color] HERE

[spoiler]
[b][u]r e q u i r e m e n t s : [/u][/b] [ OnlyIfTameable ]

[b][u]r e s t r i c t i o n s : [/u][/b]

[b]|| a t t r i b u t e s ||[/b]

[b]|| s k i l l s ||[/b]

[/spoiler][align=right]★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆[/align]
[/size]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image
N A M E : FIRE LIZARD
t y p e : Lizard
r a n k : B-Rank
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to one [ 1 ] year Height | Length | Weight [ Forearm Size ]

• T E E N : from one [ 1 ] to three [ 3 ] years Height | Length | Weight [ Dog Sized ]

• A D U L T : from three [ 3 ] years and onwards Height | Length | Weight [ Wolf Sized ]

t a m e a b l e : Yes
l o c a t i o n : Land of Fire : ???

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ The Fire Lizard lives only in the Lands of Fire, requiring the heat of the roiling magma to keep up their core temperatures.
____ Living in such a harsh environment has caused the creatures to develop a hard, plated hide, rough claws, and keen eyes.
____ Fire Lizards' underbellies are still a tough hide, but lack the thick scales that cover the rest of their body.
____ They prey on every living creature, hunting in packs of up to forty [ 40 ]. They are intelligent enough, however, when not to attempt to take down an opponent that could kill too many of them.
____ They breed by laying clutches of eggs on the banks of flowing lava once [ 1 ] a year, the heat incubating the still developing infants.
____ When they go to hunt, they all go as a group, not leaving anyone behind to guard their nesting grounds. As such, the spawning area is usually placed in a hard to reach place.
____ Newborns are completely without the hard scales of their parents, only growing in after their first year.

r e q u i r e m e n t s :
→ Cannot tame an already hatched Fire Lizard - an egg must be stolen from a nest and incubated until it hatches. Hatching is determined by a twenty [ 20 ] sided dice roll and that number of posts tending to the egg.
→ When it hatches, the intended owner must be the first thing it sees in order for the Fire Lizard to imprint onto the nin.

→ Must be exposed to a Katon [ Fire ] Jutsu every fifth post of owner if in an area without intense heat available. Otherwise, the creature will become incapcitated [ unconscious ]. After another five posts it will die.
→ Diet of fresh meat.
→ Becomes depressed if seperated from owner.
→ Suiton [ Water ] Jutsu can dramitically descrease its internal temperature, causing it to retreat or risk death.

► Intelligence : recognise commands and speech patterns, learns tactics, friend from foe, and will attempt communication back. Will strike back if abused - even by their owner.
► Loyalty : Fiercely protective of Owner, will not disobey commands, ignores another's orders.
► Pack Hunter : Cooperates well within a pack, prefers the company of many.
► Scaled Hide : Its thick hide repells cutting and piercing attacks. However a heavy blunt attack may damage the scales, denting them into the soft flesh beneath.
► Climbing Claws : The Fire Lizard can climb vertical surfaces. While it is still under a year old, it can also climb horizontally as well. After that, it has grown too heavy and large to do so.
► Submerge : They can tolerate completely entering lava for up to one [ 1 ] post as a teen and three [ 3 ] posts as an adult.

|| s k i l l s ||
► Burning Bite : Its internal heat causes its bite to also burn. Its strong jaws will crush heavy armor.
► Raking Claws : Its claws are rough from clawing over stone, meaning its rips through flesh rather than cutting it. This causes greater damage in wounds but may not rip through anything stronger than light armor.
► Lashing Tail : The Fire Lizard can whip its tail at high speeds, and its thick hide and heavy weight can seriously injure. Broken bones and minor burns from the flaming tip of its tail are a usual occurence from such an attack.
★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image
N A M E : SAND FOX
t y p e : Canine
r a n k : C-Rank
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to six [ 6 ] months Height | Length | Weight [ Pup Sized ]

• T E E N : from six [ 6 ] months to two [ 2 ] years Height | Length | Weight [ Dog Sized ]

• A D U L T : from two [ 2 ] years and onwards Height | Length | Weight [ Wolf Sized ]

l o c a t i o n : Land of Wind : ???

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ Growing up in the sands and rocky cliffs of the Land of Wind, the Sand Fox is an agile hunter.
____ They have a soft, sandy coat to help them blend and be protected from the sun.
____ They prefer hunting at night in order to preserve energy.
____ Family orientated, they move about in groups of around twenty [ 20 ].
____ They only ever take one [ 1 ] mate and will refuse any others from then on. Often, they stay behind with the dead mate to die as well.
____ The oldest members of the pack will stay behind to watch over the cubs while the rest go hunting.
____ The Sand Fox breed all year round.

→ The Sand Fox's cunning will recognise if they had been forcibly taken from their family. The intended owner must earn the trust of the intended Fox. Rescues, feeding the starving, coming across a lone pup that was seperated or left behind due to injury are some suggesstions.
→ To ensure the Fox will remain with the owner instead of returning to a pack, roll two [ 2 ] twenty [ 20 ] sided die and post that many times going on a successful hunt together.

→ Can only carry Light gear.
→ Tiny teeth and claws mean they can't bite through thick hide or hardened leather.

► Acrobat : Can leap about difficult terrain with ease.
► Cunning : Will perform actions it deems appropriate to the task at hand without being ordered to. May also include disobeying orders.
► Eyesight : Naturally born hunters, they have excellent night vision.
► Pack Hunter : Works well with others in taking down targets.

|| s k i l l s ||
► Discreet : Can conceal itself amongst rocky and sandy areas.
► Tracker : Can pick up and follow scents across long distances.
► Hunter : Can smell blood on the wind from XXX [ XXX ] miles away.
★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:24 pm
User Image
N A M E : KIRIN
t y p e : Equine
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to XXX [ XXX ] year Height | Length | Weight [ Foal Sized ]

• T E E N : from XXX [ XXX ] to XXX [ XXX ] years Height | Length | Weight [ Horse Sized ]

• A D U L T : from XXX [ XXX ] years and onwards Height | Length | Weight [ Megaloceros Sized ]

l o c a t i o n : Land of Water : ???

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ Raised the misty swamps of the Land of Water, the Kirin has scaled legs, claws, and large horns in order to protect itself and its foals.
____ The eldest member of the herd is considered the leader.
____ They typically found in herds ranging from seven [ 7 ] to fourty [ 40 ] members.
____ Kirin will fight only for long enough to scare off the predator or once their younger members have escaped. They will line themselves together to add to their intimidation.
____ Because their foals cannot fly, many Kirin spend most of their time on the ground.
____ A Kirin's wings are only able to bring it to flight from its Teen years and onwards.
____ They can carry a human rider when it becomes an Adult.
____ They can fly for up to ten [ 10 ] posts straight without a rider, seven [ 7 ] posts as an Adult, and three [ 3 ] as a Teen.
____ Unlike most Equine, the Kirin eats a mixture of fish and fresh meat.
____ They are most often found standing still in shallow water, with the heads close to the surface, mouths open, waiting to catch fish.

→ Responds to a gentle approach. Roll a twenty [ 20 ] sided dice and post that many times in order to successfully approach.
→ Roll a ten [ 10 ] sided dice and post that many times in order to train the Kirin to allow the owner to ride it.

→ Bulk : Because they grow to such a massive size, the Kirin requires large amounts of food. Every sixth [ 6 ] post, the Kirin will wonder off for two [ 2 ] posts to find something to eat.

► Docile : Can be tamed at any age.
► Lifting : Kirin can fly their owners across diverse landscapes, cutting down required travel posts by half.
► Paternal : Kirin are not natural fighters, preferring to spend their time raising their young. As such, they are open to other docile creatures and get along with any thing that doesn't threaten or hurt them.
► Sensor : Kirin's large ears are attuned to picking up the smallest shift in the surrounding XXX [ X ] ft / XXX [ X ] m around them.
► Stallion : Raising a Kirin from a Child term will grant it certain skills and will face down opponents with no desire to flee.

|| s k i l l s ||
► Ram : The Kirin will lower its head and charge forth, ramming their large, wide horns into the target. Their mostly hollow composition allows a quick run.
► Claw : Kirin will rake their claws down and into their opponent as they stamp down upon them.
► n** : Kirin have small mouth, but a row of sharp, serated teeth used for the express purpose of ripping apart flesh.
► Back-Up : If raised from Child - will charge into battle only to throw itself around and back-kick the opponent. The strength in its hind-legs will break bones, rupture organs, and send humans flying back a few feet.
★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image
N A M E : MEGALOCARIBE
t y p e : Aquatic
r a n k : A-Rank
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to XXX [ XXX ] year Height | Length | Weight [ Child Sized ]

• T E E N : from XXX [ XXX ] to XXX [ XXX ] years Height | Length | Weight [ Adult Sized ]

• A D U L T : from XXX [ XXX ] years and onwards Height | Legnth - 7 to 8 ft | Weight [ Lion Sized ]

t a m e a b l e : No
l o c a t i o n : Land of Water : Kirigakure

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ Found only in the ring of water surrounding Kirigakure.
____ The second main predator in the ring of water, they travel in small groups of no more than five [ 5 ].
____ Their only predator is the Guardian of Kiri, the XXX.
____ They breed all year, giving birth up to three [ 3 ] children per pair.
____ Megalocaribes eat meat and fish. They will lie in wait for fish to swim by, or in shallow waters to leap out and drag in their target as a group, using both their arms and teeth to keep hold and weight to pull down.

→ Cannot survive outside of the water.
→ Has no natural armor.
→ Savage nature means it will even attack its own family members when hungry or desperate.

► Predator : Can track blood in the water for up to XXX [ XXX ] distance.
► Serration : Its teeth are specially designed to not only cut into, but rip ragged chunks should the prey struggle, incurring greater damage.
► Streamlined : Its sleek body of muscle greatly inhances its swimming speed, capable of swimming XXX [ XXX ] length an hour.
► Pulse Sensor : The Megalocaribe senses movement in the waters by the fine whiskers on their face. They can also pick up the minute, electrical current every living being sends out, tracking viable prey.

|| s k i l l s ||
► Up to B-rank Suiton Jutsu
► Aquatic Cry : Calls for more of its kind to come to its aid. In actuality, the kin are coming to eat the weak Megalocaribe after killing the threat.
★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image
N A M E : GANOINE
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to one [ 1 ] year Height | Length | Weight [ Small Dog Size ]

• T E E N : from one [ 1 ] to three [ 3 ] years Height | Length | Weight [ Sheep Sized ]

• A D U L T : from three [ 3 ] years and onwards Height | Length | Weight [ Cow Sized ]

l o c a t i o n : Land of Water : Sero

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ The waters around the Sero tree caused this subspecies of fish to develop from the chakra-abundant fruit that would drop in.
____ They hunt alone and are very territorial.
____ They developed to hunt in the narrow streams around Sero, catching smaller fish or pulling in larger, land-based animals as well.
____ The chakra-abundant water that mutated them gave them an extremely high chakra pool.
____ They do not use elemental chakra attacks, but Null-elemental attacks, mostly in increasing their speed, horn attacks, and jaw power.
____ It's body is lined with a chakra pattern unique to each genoine. It lights up whenever it uses chakra.
____ They breed once a year, with female laying the eggs and swimming away. It is up to males to scent out the eggs and fertilise them. The male will guard the nest to prevent other males from fertilising them as well.

→ Aquatic : Cannot survive outside of water.
→ Signal : Use of chakra causes its body to flash brightly.
→ Territorial : Ganoine only fight until one does back down - rarely do they kill each other - but will ignore all else while settling the matter.

► Razor Sharp : Its body is covered in hard plates, the edges of which are sharp enough to cut flesh.
► Streamlined : Its sleek body of muscle greatly enhances its swimming speed, capable of swimming XXX [ XXX ] length an hour.
► Chakra Vision : Genoine has a huge sensitivity to chakra sources. They can sense anything with chakra in the water up to XXX [ XXX ] km/m away, including Sero fruit.

|| s k i l l s ||
► Chakra Pulse : A ganoine can send out a pulse of chakra, similar to a bat's radar, to locate potential food.
► Ram : Ganoine will fight each other with the horn-like plate protruding from their head. The horn is not used in hunting.
► Chakra Burst : Ganoine can give their bodies a burst of speed, sending them forward up to two times their original speed. Often used in leaping out of the water to catch pray - especially if larger or against the current.
► Chakra Chomp : Ganoine have small teeth, and this technique will give their jaws a more powerful bite, capable of breaking the bone.
★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image
N A M E : Catoprion
g r o w t h :

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ HERE

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image
N A M E : KANIYOUYOU
t y p e : Crustacean
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to Four [ 4 ] year Height | Length | Weight [ Dog Sized ]

• T E E N : from Four [ 4 ] to Seven [ 7 ] years Height | Length | Weight [ Wolf Sized ]

• A D U L T : from Seven [ 7 ] years and onwards Height | Length | Weight [ Horse Sized ]

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ A Kaniyouyou is a mutated crustacean that survives by submerging itself in shallow lava flows or pools to wait for prey to walk by and catch them in their lock-jaw claws and cook them alive in the lava or crush the life out of them.
____ Their claws, when fully grown, are powerful enough to crush metal.
____ A female will lay a cluster of eggs (usually on an island surrounded by lava) during breeding season and the males will fight over who has right to fertilise them.
____ Slow to grow, their life span is guessed to last several decades.
____ Their natural predators are also one of their prey - the Fire Lizard. The Lizards are smart enough to go for the joints of the arms and legs at the base of their shell and rip the limbs off there.

→ Slow Moving : Burdened by the heavy shell, they move around as fast as a regular bovine.

► Hardened Shell : Despite the lava it collects inside of its shell,
► Serrated Clamps : The serrations on the inside of the claws dig into the flesh, infliciting greater damage on struggling prey.
► Heat Resistant : They are not damaged by conventional fire jutsu or lava submergence.

|| s k i l l s ||
► Can use the following techniques;
► ► Shoumeidan no Jutsu [Flare Technique]
► ► Hoteri Ougigata no Jutsu [Flash Fan Technique]
► ► Ishi Yoroi no Ude [Stone Bracers]
★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image
N A M E : Karm
t y p e : Aquatic Avian
g r o w t h :

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ HERE

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:40 pm
User Image
N A M E : KANIMOSU
t y p e : Beast of Burden
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to XXX [ XXX ] year Height | Length | Weight [ Dog Sized ]

• T E E N : from XXX [ XXX ] to XXX [ XXX ] years Height | Length | Weight [ Hippo Sized ]

• A D U L T : from XXX [ XXX ] years and onwards Height | Length | Weight [ Asian Elephant Sized ]

t a m e a b l e : Y

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ A large, slow-moving beast that is most often found in large oasis areas.
____ Their natural chakra pathways allows the vegetation of their surroundings to grow strong on their backs, giving them shelter from the sun and their own food source.
____ They do not fear most creatures due to their bulk and large horns.
____ They can be domesticated and used as living, moving farm.

→ Be gentle in actions and calm in emotions.
→ Keeping them herded in a safe location will keep them docile.
→ Extremely strong fences are required to keep them from wondering out and away.

→ Bulk : Their heavy frames make them slow and troubled to traverse soft terrain.
→ Mass : They require large amounts of food each day, meaning they are constantly grazing.

► Fertile : Kanimosu have large chakra reserves, bolstering the growth of the vegetation on their bodies and making them rich in chakra as well.
► Thick Hide : Their skin is hardened hide, with a thin shell covering their backs, making them resistant to cutting and blunt attacks.
► Peaceful : Even predators find peace sleeping in the shade given by their bulk and the trees growing from them.

|| s k i l l s ||
► Can cancel out Doton jutsu of up to B-rank with a chakra burst.
★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:47 pm
User Image
N A M E : NIJIKO
t y p e : Feline
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to XXX [ XXX ] year Height | Length | Weight [ Cat Sized ]

• T E E N : from XXX [ XXX ] to XXX [ XXX ] years Height | Length | Weight [ Cheetah Sized ]

• A D U L T : from XXX [ XXX ] years and onwards Height | Length | Weight [ Lion Sized ]

l o c a t i o n : Land of Water : ???

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ Nijiko's are streaked with vibrant colours and patterns in their feathers.
____ Despite being a feline species, they have adapted to instead grow water-resistant feathers in order to move around the Land of Water's marshes with greater ease.
____ They are solitary creatures, only living in small family packs when kittens are born.

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:58 pm
User Image
N A M E : Tokageken
t y p e : Reptile
g r o w t h :

l o c a t i o n : Land of Wind

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ HERE

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image
N A M E : PHEASANT
t y p e : Avian
g r o w t h :

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ HERE

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:05 am
User Image
N A M E : HIPPARION
t y p e : Equine
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to XXX [ XXX ] year Height | Length | Weight [ Foal ]

• T E E N : from XXX [ XXX ] to XXX [ XXX ] years Height | Length | Weight [ Deer ]

• A D U L T : from XXX [ XXX ] years and onwards Height | Length | Weight [ Shire Horse ]

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ HERE

|| s k i l l s ||

★✪☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:08 am
User Image
N A M E : AVIT
t y p e : Avian
r a n k : E-Rank
g r o w t h :
• B A B Y : up to six [ 6 ] months Height | Length | Weight [ Kitten ]

• A D U L T : from six [ 6 ] months and onwards Height | Length | Weight [ Hare ]

d e s c r i p t i o n :
____ A species of rabbit that had mutated to better evade predators.
____ Avits eat a mixture of insects, grubs, and roots.
____ They breed all year round and grow quickly.
____ Avits have keen noses and sharp hearing, but their skittish behaviour often gets them trapped by predators.
____ They live in large families of around twenty [ 20 ].

→ Roll a twenty [ 20 ] sided die and post that many times to catch.
→ Roll a twenty [ 20 ] sided die and post that many times to train.

→ Can only carry small packages.
→ Every Skill must be taught by the owner.

► New Dog : Can be taught simple commands in four [ 4 ] posts.
► Skittish : Loud noises or sudden aggressive behaviour can startle the Avits into hiding.
► Homing : When properly trained, it can be used as a messenger. Note: thats a skill to recognise a name, a skill to recognise a location, a skill for carrying, and a skill for delivering.

|| s k i l l s ||
► New Tricks : Can learn up to E-rank jutsu.
★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Forge [Thread Creation]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces