User Image
[風]____W o r s h i p p i n g____S t o n e____[風]
L a n d _____O f _____W i n d

| : | A r e a ... D e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ Stone statues in white and black stand and bow humbly before a pair of large, ornately carved doors. Despite the flow of time, the sands have yet to bury this place, as though in reverence like the frozen, faceless figures. The archway before the doors stand strong, holding up the stone hill its been carved into and untouched by the harsh razor of the gritty wind. They depict ornate designs of geometric patterns, revealing nothing about what lays inside the building. The pattern continues on to the doors, which have only simple, rectangular door handles, but no apparent latch or lock keeping them shut. Whatever is needed to open them may forever be lost in time.

| : | P o i n t s ... O f ... I n t e r e s t | : |
____ • Sealed

| : | N e a r b y ... L o c a t i o n s | : |
____ Arching Columns

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ Sealed

| : | U n k n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____Attempting to attack the doors, archway, or statues with either chakra or physical attacks results in activating the black statues. Despite appearing like stone, they move like sand. When they absorb chakra attacks they light up otherwise invisible veins that run down their bodies, through sharp patterns on the stone floor, hidden by the thin layer of sand, leading to the doors. Physically attacking the statuies is like attacking sand - which will harden and grip the limb, slowly crushing and grinding it to powder. They will reset once all living things have left the area.

| : | R u l e s | : |
____Sealed
1 -> ???
2 -> ???
3 -> ???
4 -> ???
5 -> ???
6 -> ???
7 -> ???
8 -> ???
9 -> ???
10 -> ???