Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Yuko Family ~ Accepted *Updated

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:51 pm
Yuko Family

(Updated 05/13/24)

Kayla Harris ~ Former Ravenclaw ~ Potioneer ~ Mother to Raymond (NPC)
Hiroshi Yuko ~ Former Tengu ~ Father to Raymond & Tsubaki (NPC)
Raymond Yuko ~ 42 ~ Slytherin Alumni ~ Brother to Tsubaki In Prison (NPC)

Saio Hirano née Ukida ~ 40 ~ Hufflepuff Alumni ~ Magizoologist (Unicorns) ~ NPC
♥ Shota Hirano ~ Gryffindor Alumni ~ Father to Bowtan (NPC)
    ↪ Bowtan Hirano ~ 12 ~ Daughter to Saio

Tsubaki Devereux née Yuko ~ 36 ~ Slytherin Alumni ~ Potioneer ~ Married Caleb Devereux ~ NPC
zzzz* See Devereux Family thread for more details.

Deceased Family

Tora Ukida ~ Former Kishin ~ Potioneer ~ Mother to Saio & Tsubaki
Aeron Yuko ~ Former Kishin ~ Uncle ~ Brother to Hiroshi
Helen Yuko ~ Former Hufflepuff ~ Aunt ~ Wife to Aeron

Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/28/2017]
Recent updates accepted by: 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 [10/05/2022]
Accepted characters:
Raymond [03/28/2017] Saio [03/28/2017] Tsubaki [03/28/2017] Bowtan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:52 pm
xxxxRAYMONDxxxARAxxxYUKO xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx*NPCed as of 05/27/22

User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Ray

AGE 26

BIRTHDAY May 19, 2020

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

MORE THAN AVERAGE Parselmouth (Approved)

WAND 13 ½ Inches, Ash Wood, Dragon Heartstring Core with an Unyielding Flexibility

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Levi [x]
              Past Random Anime Pics. [11] [12 ] [13 - 14] [15]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2038

HONORS Prefect & Fencing Club Leader (7th Year)

CLUBS
                  ■ Quidditch Reserve Chaser (2nd, 3rd & 6th Year) / Chaser (4th, 5th & 7th Year)
                  ■ Fencing Club (2nd - 7th Year)
                  ■ Dueling Club (2nd - 7th Year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Transfigurations
                  Divination

WORST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  History
                  Astronomy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ A
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Divination ~ O
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Divination ~ E
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Unemployed

DREAM JOB Unsure...

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ BLUNT I don't usually say much as I keep to myself most of the time. However when I do speak up I tend to be pretty blunt and at time rather truthful. I'm not doing it to be mean I just think it needs to be said. Though I'll admit sometimes I do say certain things to be exactly that... mean.
              ■ PERFECTIONIST I strive for perfection. I hate to fail and with perfection you don't fail. If things don't go right it tends to get to me. I like things organized and in order. Move something and I'll probably flip so I only hope my roommates don't touch my stuff.
              ■ CALCULATING Before I do anything I'm always thinking about whether my actions will benefit me or not. Even if I'm doing it for someone else, I always have my motives for doing it. I mean who doesn't right? If I blow off doing something chances are I'll do it in the most tactful way possible. You probably won't even know that I won't want to do it.
              ■ OBSESSIVE Saying I obsess over everything is an understatement. If something isn't going right I'll spend hours making sure it is. When I find an interest in something I spend all my time on it. It could be anything from a hobby to an individual person I find interesting. My obsessive nature also makes me go a tad mental.
              ■ PROTECTIVE Being obsessive I'm also quiet protective over those I care about. It might take a bit to get on that care about list but once you're on it I'll do anything to protect you. Some say I'm over protective though so I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.
              ■ SELF PRESERVATION Despite being protective I'll only go so far. I'm not the type to risk my own safety to protect those I consider friends. When it comes to family I'll protect them and it takes a lot to get me to put myself above them. Though, if you were to back stab me, family or not it's all about me.

Keeping to myself
                  Warm Fires
                  Things being in order
                  Potions I guess for muggles that's also like Chemistry

DISLIKES
                  Failing
                  Disorder
                  Noisy People
                  Getting Wet
                  Lack of a Fatherly Figure

HOBBIES
                  Potion making (minor at the moment)
                  Camping
                  Reading

STRENGTHS
                  Potions
                  Blending in (Most of the time)

WEAKNESSES
                  Over Protective
                  Obsessive

FEARS
                  Failure

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born I guess unexpectedly. Being half British and half Asian is hard to explain but I'll do my best. My father Hiroshi Yuko moved from Japan to the United Kingdom with his parents and brother. He met my mother Kayla Harris dated for a bit and then had me. I guess something happened to mess up their relationship before because mum won't speak to him. I don't see my father either. Guess he's a bad influence or something... Either way I have a loving mum although sometimes I feel like she doesn't understand me. Despite not having a father my mother and I go camping from time to time which is probably the most fun I have every summer. Now that I'm going to Hogwarts though, I wish I had more time with mum. Perhaps we'll find the time to go on more camping trips.

SCHOOL YEARS

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...

Slytherin!

First Year I was sorted into Slytherin. I started on bad terms with a boy in my house named Leon. Let’s just say I never really talked to him after that. Once classes started I learned I was great with Transfigurations but horribly at Charms. I made some friends who became some pretty good study partners. I also met Colin and Diantha at the masquerade ball during Valentine’s Day.

Second Year arrived and everything went downhill. Amiee freaked out at the sorting feast when I said hi to her. I went after her to try and help but all that got was Leon coming after me thinking I did something and everyone else saying how I shouldn't have gotten involved. With most of my year hating me, I thought I'd try out for some clubs. I met Savannah at the fencing club, the Umber twins (Kiley and Kimberly) at dueling club. I even joined the Quidditch team.

At the end of year feast, Leon approached me about what happened at the beginning of the year. He wanted to know what I was thinking at the beginning of the year. I didn’t really have an answer for him, but I did answer him honestly for the most part which I hope helps.

Third Year was far better than the year prior. I made reserve chaser and I continued in the dueling and fencing clubs. I also became friends with Reyna and Oliver. Electives this year were great. Come Four Year I doubled up on Alchemy classes and made Chaser for the Quidditch team. Nothing else really happened that year but I did talk with Contessa during the opening feast. Fifth year I made Prefect which was surprising. I also managed to do decently well on my OWLs.

The summer before my Sixth Year I meet a girl named Jasmine. I met her during my camping vacation with my mum. We started dating and when school hit I found out she was at Hogwarts as well. It was great because we got to spend more time together. She had OWLs to study for so I studied with her. My only issue during the year was Noah, a friend of Jasmine’s. He was always hanging around her and getting in between me and her. I swore he wanted to be more than just best friends with her.

After warning Noah to stay away from her I found he didn't listen. It wasn't until near the end of the year that I snapped. I ended up beating him up pretty badly. Then Leon showed up and broke me away from him. We ended up fighting... but I'm grateful Leon showed up when he did. I don't know what I would have done otherwise. At the end of year feast I wasn't surprised to get a letter from Jasmine saying she never wanted to see me again. Aside from all that I missed a number of classes and ended up as reserve on the Quidditch team.

Seventh Year I was in charge of the fencing club. I also found out I have a sister. The girl named Tsubaki was also sorted into Slytherin and between studying for my NEWTs I attempted to get to know her. She told me how she hated her sister. How horrible her life was some days. How our aunt and uncle favoured Saio over her. I couldn’t believe it and I wanted to help her if at all possible. On my NEWTs I managed to get good grades for graduation.

POST GRADUATION Now that I've graduated I have no idea what I'm going to do. I've never given it much thought. During the summer right after I graduated I stopped by my sister’s place. She told me how bad her life was with Saio in it. So, I thought that maybe I could help make her life better. We didn’t talk long but I could tell that her life would be better without Saio in it. So, one night I woke Tsubaki up and then proceeded to set the family farmhouse on fire. I had hoped that it would successfully kill Saio in her sleep. That it would look like an accident. However, I only succeeded to kill our Aunt and Uncle.

I’ll have to plan better next time. It was all I could do for a year before Tsubaki became accessible to me. With her being able to go to Hogsmeade I got to see her again. Attempting to remove Saio once more I ended up with a bite wound. I hadn't expected her to be an Animagus. Unfortunately, I'd have to try again. Though I wasn't expecting my sister to figure out what I was doing and tell her about me. With the authorities looking for me I went against my better instincts and went to see Tsubaki in Hogsmeade. It was her seventh year and leaving her with a gift I warned her not to share the meeting with anyone.

I've been in hiding for some time. Keeping under the radar and avoiding anyone who can place me. It's probably best for now.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              • Hiroshi Yuko (father) • Kayla Harris (mother)
              • Tsubaki Yuko, Saio Ukida (half-sisters)
              • Aeron Yuko (uncle) • Helen Yuko (aunt)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • None
              FRIENDS
              • Ralph Hastings
              • Nicole Lovette
              • Savannah Hastings
              • Reyna Whyte
              • Leon McGregor
              • Kiley Umber

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Caty Blake
              • Diantha Warlow
              • Colin Beckett
              • Kimberly Umber
              • Brandon Davenport
              • Claire Wilson
              • Amelia McHalen
              • Oliver Davis
              • Contessa Linwood
              • Class of 2038

ENEMIES • Saio Ukida
              PETS • Milk Snake named Red [x]

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 07/14/2019

UPDATES MADE
■ Age
■ Bio Updated

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:58 pm
xxxxSAIOxxxMIOxxxUKIDA xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx*NPCed as of 10/02/22

User Image
              NICKNAMES Just Saio (Pronounced Sigh-o) though I guess Sai could be a thing

AGE 24

BIRTHDAY August 5, 2022.

BLOOD STATUS Half-blood

MORE THAN AVERAGE Wolf Animagus (Approved)

WAND 10 Inches, Holly Wood, Unicorn Tail Hair Core with a Reasonably Supple Flexibility

GENDER Female

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English & Japanese

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pics. [9 - 10] [11] Haruhi Suzumiya (Anime) [12+] Erika Mori [23+]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2040

HONORS Prefect

CLUBS Music Club (1st - 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Wandless
                  Music
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Mythology
                  History

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ E
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Divination ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Music ~ O
                  Mythology ~ E
                  Wandlore ~ O
                  Wandless Magic ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Divination ~ O
                  Music ~ E
                  Wandlore ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ E

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Magizoologist working with Unicorns (accepted)

DREAM JOB Either what I'm doing or working with plants.

■ LOYAL I was taught from the day I was born about being loyal and truthful to friends and family. Although my family was small and we didn't have any friends, I've learned that just one friend is enough. You don't need a big family or a crowd of people around you to feel wanted. As such I'm faithful to those who deserve my loyalty and all you have to do to deserve it is be loyal back to me. My friends can rely on me no matter what, day or night.
              ■ SELFLESS If you haven't figured it out I'm the type to put others before myself and pretty generous at times. I'd have no problem dropping everything I'm doing for a friend in need or someone I don't even know. I care about everyone and everything thing. All life has meaning and that's just the way I see it. Truth is I'd give my own life for those closest to me, my sister being the first on that list, even if she doesn't feel the same way.
              ■ HELPFUL With that said I love to help people. No matter what the problem is I'll try to help even if it's just lending an ear. I'm very supportive. Of course aside from your typical day to day people problems, I also help with other stuff. If something needs to be done, just consider me the elf that gets it done when no one's looking. Sure I help with the general house work when I'm asked but I don't do it to get praise. Don't get me wrong I like praise as much as the next person but it's not all about the acknowledgment.
              ■ PATIENT As I mentioned I'm a helpful individual and I'm supportive. Patience goes along with when dealing with some people. I usually pretty calm and don't usually get frustrated. Of course even I have my limits. Though sometimes a little time and patients makes everything go a lot smoother.
              ■ OUTGOING Since I'm a friendly person it's no surprise that I'm outgoing and talkative. I know one good friend is all you really need but being sociable never hurt. Of course just because you're sociable doesn't mean you're going to have a lot of friends. Just means you'll end up with a lot of acquaintances. Regardless I'll gladly be a happy talkative person that for some lights up the room.
              ■ ANXIOUS Despite being outgoing and everything... I'm pretty cautious of my surroundings. In fact I get pretty worried about bad things happening that I psych myself out. Even when nothing's going to happen I always think something is. I'm alert and keep an eye on everything just to be on the safe side. I'm usually easily nervous and always sweat the little things. Probably shouldn't but I haven't convinced myself otherwise.

Dogs
                  Being Helpful
                  Music
                  Warm Weather

DISLIKES
                  Killing of any kind
                  Fighting
                  When things don't work out
                  Change
                  Cold Weather

HOBBIES
                  Listening / Playing Music
                  Reading Sometimes

STRENGTHS
                  Loyalty
                  Her Ability to Listen

WEAKNESSES
                  I'm sometimes a little outspoken
                  I'm always on edge...

FEARS
                  Death
                  Being Left Behind
                  Enclosed Spaces

CHILDHOOD My mum Tora Ukida ran away from a bad relationship in Japan. Arriving in Britain she found out she was pregnant with twins. Nine months later she was in the hospital with me. While my twin didn't make it I was born. Given both the name she picked for me and my sister that never got to see the world I'd like to say things were good. About two years later she met a guy named Hiroshi Yuko and ended up pregnant. A year later I had a little sister named Tsubaki. I was a big sister and I promised to look after her.

After Tsubaki was born life was great although mum and dad never got married. As of last year however... mum fell ill and died suddenly. It happened on Tsubaki's fifth birthday. No one knew what caused it and Tsubaki has hated her birthday ever since. With the loss of mum though, dad kind of lost it. He started drinking and yelling, usually blaming Tsubaki for everything. When I stood up for her he snapped and the next thing I know I'm dropped on the orphanage doorstep.

I was there for a total of three days before my Uncle Aeron showed up papers in hand and Tsubaki in his arms. Apparently he gained custody of us and we were going to stay with him and Aunt Helen. Since then Tsubaki hasn't talked… I've been trying but nothings worked although I'm not giving up. Now living on their farm, I help out a lot with the daily choirs. Sadly I can't say the same for my sister as she's usually off on her own doing I don't know what.

SCHOOL YEARS Without any hesitation the sorting hat placed me in Hufflepuff. I wasn’t sorted with my best friend Kenzie but we were still best friends. We joined music club together and I cheered on Gryffindor’s Quidditch team during games. I of course also cheered on Hufflepuff as well. It was fun, watching Quidditch. The rest of the year I struggled on transfigurations. Kazu and I worked on it in the library. I had a major crush on our professor for the class.

The first summer I was home my sister wasn’t overly happy to see me. In fact she wouldn’t even talk to me at all. It kind of got to me but I luckily had a lot of friends to comfort me. Come second year my grades improved and things remained pretty quiet. I started my electives third year. Despite taking healing I wasn’t sure it was for me. At least I know the basics. And, fourth year was relatively uneventful. Fifth year my sister finally came to Hogwarts. She was sorted into Slytherin. I was made prefect and sort of made it my job that she attended all her classes. My OWLs went well as I passed all my classes.

Then summer happened... My sister and I lost our home, and our aunt and uncle all in one night. There was a fire and they didn't make it. I wanted to help but there wasn't much I could do. Tsubaki was completely against it and it really worries me that she doesn't feel anything. Afterwards we ended up staying with the Whitmore family until we went back to school. As nice as the auror was to let us stay I didn’t want to be a burden on him and his family.

Sixth year I told Kazu and Kenzie what happened over the summer. Kazu asked his aunt if Tsubaki and I could say at their place. I was surprised but grateful for the offer. I figured it wouldn't hurt being around a familiar person for the summer. My final year I signed up for Animagus studies. I was determined to be more like our transfiguration’s professor. After doing all my NEWTs I have a few options after graduation.

POST GRADUATION Finding a place for my sister and I to live, I went on the hunt for a job. I decided to work with unicorns. One night on my way through London, I was being followed. The person had a wand and without much thought I defended myself. Losing my wand, I transformed into my animagus. The guy clearly wasn’t expecting it because I managed to bite him in the leg before running off. When Tsubaki came home for the summer I found out she had a brother who matched the description of the man who attacked me. Now that I know who he is maybe the authorities can catch him. Course I didn’t expect my sister to suffer for me telling them what she told me.

It has been a while since Raymond made an appearance. Kazu talked me into participating in the Fantastic Beasts Festival. I'd been afraid to do such things. I also attended Mackenzie's wedding which was a great enjoyment for a life full of stress.

FAMILY
              • Tora Ukida (mother - deceased) • Hiroshi Yuko (unofficial father)
              • Tsubaki Yuko (half-sister) • Raymond Yuko (unofficial half-brother)
              • Aeron Yuko (uncle) • Helen Yuko (aunt)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Kazuki Kimura (Dating)
              BEST FRIEND • Mackenzie Overton née Hawthorne
              FRIENDS
              • Tsubaki Yuko (my sister)
              • Mackenzie Overton née Hawthorne
              • Kazuki Kimura
              • Colton Overton

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Connor Overton
              • Alby Callaghan
              • Lydia Spencer
              • Graduating Classes 2033 - 2040

ENEMIES • Hiroshi Yuko • Peter Whyte (maybe)
              PETS • Balinese Cat named Naown

UPDATED 07/14/2019

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:03 pm
xxxxTSUBAKIxxxNATSUMIxxxYUKO xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx*NPCed as of 10/02/22

User Image
              NICKNAMES Just Tsubaki (the T is silent)

AGE 20

BIRTHDAY October 31, 2025

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

MORE THAN AVERAGE Parselmouth (Approved)

WAND 12 Inches, Australian Blackwood, Basilisk Tongue Core with an Unyielding Flexibility (Core Accepted)

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Kisaragi Sarasa (Anime) [18+]

Random Anime pic. (Past) [6 & 7] [8 & 9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14 & 15] [16] [17]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2044

HONORS None

CLUBS None

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Divination
                  Transfiguration

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  History
                  Herbology

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ D
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Divination ~ O
                  Healing Class ~ E
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ E
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Divination ~ O
                  Healing Class ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Potioneer

DREAM JOB Potioneer

■ SELFISH Let's put it this way nine times out of ten it's all about me. If it's not, I'm not a happy camper. What can I say I'm self-centered and I don't care what people think. If I have to walk all over people to get what I want then that's fine by me. I'm not afraid to hurt someone's feelings. Never have, never will.
              ■ VAIN I love when people pay attention to me, as they should. One day I'll be important just wait and see. With the way I look, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone wanted to be me. Then again of course they would I've got the looks and the skill. How many girls can say that? I'm definitely the most beautiful girl around and everyone should be dying to know how I manage to look so good.
              ■ MATERIALISTIC Not only do I have good looks but I have nice things. I like it that way... I'm very attached to my possessions. I lost quite a bit when I had to leave home which I didn't much care for. My sister says they're just material items but I don't care. I need nice clothes and nice stuff that isn't second hand used. My stuff needs to be in good condition and I don't like people touching my stuff unless given permission.
              ■ DEMANDING As one can imagine if I don't like my stuff being touched then I'm pretty demanding about it. Which I am, in fact I'm the type that I want what I want when I want it. I like things the way I want them. If I want one's attention, I'll be sure to get it if it's the last thing I do. Oh and don't be surprised if I demand someone get me something so that I don't have too. If there's a will there's a way.
              ■ IMPATIENT Yes, I'm pretty impatient. Like I said I want what I want when I want it. As such I can get a little irritated or testy. My short-temper can cause me to snap at people resulting in biting their heads off. I can't help it if I'm easily annoyed but things not going my way. If you don't like it then do what I say when I say it. Makes, perfect sense to me…
              ■ SELF PRESERVATION I guess the last thing you need to know about me is, I have a fight or flight mode. Flight will always win in a bad / dangerous situation. When something bad happens around me I flee, find a place to hide, and go completely silent. It takes a while before I even start talking again after bad experiences. I stopped talking when my mother died and my father took it out on me. It's just how I deal with things. Of course not talking makes things a tad difficult.

Cats
                  My Looks
                  Being in Control
                  Potions

DISLIKES
                  Birthdays (especially mine)
                  My Family
                  Not getting what I want
                  Getting Dirty
                  Being told what to do

HOBBIES
                  Potion making
                  Looking at My Reflection
                  Hanging with my Snake

STRENGTHS
                  Potions
                  My Alertness

WEAKNESSES
                  I hide my true feelings.
                  Very Self Absorbed

FEARS
                  Getting Hurt (emotionally and physically)

CHILDHOOD My mum Tora Ukida came to Britain after a bad relationship in Japan. Finding out she was pregnant with twins, one didn't make it and the other did. The one that did is my older sister Saio. After she was born our mum met my dad Hiroshi Yuko and become pregnant with me. I'd like to think that once I was born I was the spoiled one. However that probably far from the truth although I was daddy's favourite. However my perfect life changed on my fifth birthday.

Mum got sick and died rather suddenly. I wanted to know what happened to her and why but no could tell me. Saio just said sometimes bad things happen to good people and there's no explanation for it. My birthday was ruined (not that I cared about the day) and so was the rest of my life. My dad hates me now... he says it's all my fault. I didn't even do anything yet he blames me. Then again he started drinking to perhaps that's why. One day my father started yelling at me and Saio stood up for me. He snapped at her for it and the next thing I know he's taking her out of the house. When he came back he was alone. I asked where she was only to be yelling at again and I ran to my room.

Three days later my Uncle Aeron came to the house wanting to know where my sister and I were. I remember him finding me locked upstairs in my room. The moment I knew it was him I ran over to him. He wrapped him arms around me as he asked if I was okay. I never said anything just nodded my head. When he asked me if I knew where Saio was I just shook my head. Taking me downstairs, I stood at the bottom of the steps as he demanded to know where Saio was. After a yelling match, my father told Aeron that she was at an orphanage where she belonged. I didn't understand what he meant but the next thing I know I'm heading out the door with my uncle.

Going to the orphanage we were reunited with Saio. Both of us were I guess you could say adopted by him and our Aunt Helen. Moving into their farm house, I still haven't brought myself to talk. Saio says if I don't start talking they're going to send me to a shrink. I don't think that's true at all... Since living at my aunt and uncle's Saio's been the golden child and I just get scolded for not doing my choirs. Then Saio does them and gets high praise. So to avoid all that, I go off and play away from the house and socialize with my pet snake.

Finally my torment is over and I can get away from this horrible farm. Free from chores I might have to leave my snake at home but Kit-Kit will be with me. Now I get to start my schooling at Hogwarts, I’ll have to spend time with my sister but she’s not in my year and I doubt I’ll end up in Hufflepuff. It’s Slytherin for me, I have no doubt about that.

SCHOOL YEARS

Quick, eh? Easy enough
              You're right, you certainly belong in
              Slytherin!

First Year it was no surprise that I was sorted into Slytherin. Though the bloody hat wasted my time have to speak more than that. I cared very little about my classmates and only liked a few of my classes. I tried skipping flying but Saio wouldn’t let me. The highlight was meeting Raymond an older Slytherin boy who happened to be my brother. He gave me quite a bit of attention. He even visited me during the summer. Though he avoided the sight of everyone else on the farm. One night there was a fire and my aunt and uncle were killed. I heard a voice that night... a snake voice. When help arrived, I remained quiet like I always did in bad situations. Though truthfully, I wasn’t bothered by it. I just didn't want to explain what I heard. We stayed with the Whitmore Family until we could find other arrangements. Other arrangements being staying with Kazu and his aunt.

Second Year I didn't say to much on the way back to school. Actually, I didn't speak at all until a newly sorted Slytherin came over and rudely asked me if I was pureblood. Caleb was his name. I taught him a thing or to about being polite, don't know if it sunk in. Other then that I kept to myself for most of the year. Third Year I got to see my brother again. He found me in Hogsmeade before the holiday. It was great to see him. Course I couldn't tell anyone about it. I found most of my electives that year to be pretty good. Fourth Year my sister was no longer at Hogwarts. Granted it was as boring as ever and I didn't do much of anything. Mostly just went to class and did my own thing.

Fifth Year was OWL year and I was determined to get good grades. Unfortunately to be a potioneer that included herbology. I managed the grades I was looking for. It was a good thing I didn’t have to worry about being prefect during all of this. Though my year aside from that was relatively uneventful, I did talk to Diego Montenegro a Hufflepuff in my year. He's not horrible to socialize with. Sixth Year was just as uneventful as the last. It wasn't until the summer hit that I found out my sister was attacked by my brother. I then and there realized I might have given him the idea that I didn't want her in my life. Seems Raymond got the wrong impression and was trying to kill her. I told her about him and she was shocked.

Seventh Year I was graced with Raymond’s presence. He found out I ratted him out and informed me he was being hunted down. He wasn’t happy with me and gave me a pretty big warning along with a gift. At first, I just thought it was a nice gesture despite his unhappiness. However, returning to the common room with it I found it wasn’t so nice. Turns out the necklace he gave me was cursed and I spent a lot of time in the Hospital Wing recovering from it. Not to mention my hair is pure white... If Caleb hadn’t come in the room when he did, I probably would have been worse though. Guess I owe him somehow…

POST GRADUATION Graduating I planned to move out of my sister's. However, that didn't pan out. I'm finally trying to get into the potioneer society and hope to move out soon. I also got to go to Mackenzie's wedding. Didn't expect to be invited to Saio's friend's wedding but I can't complain.

FAMILY
              • Hiroshi Yuko (father) • Tora Ukida (mother - deceased)
              • Saio Ukida (half-sister) • Raymond Yuko (half-brother)
              • Aeron Yuko (uncle - deceased) • Helen Yuko (aunt - deceased)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • None
              FRIENDS
              • None... Callista Hargrave, Caleb Devereux
              Rein Lorna & Diego Montenegro (maybe)

ACQUAINTANCES • Class of 2044
              ENEMIES • Saio... • Faina Patrovna
              PETS • Technically a Snake... and a Chartreux Cat named Kit-Kit

UPDATED 07/14/2019

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio
■ Job Pending

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:05 pm
xxxxBOWTANxxxTORAxxxHIRANO xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Just Bowtan...

AGE Twelve

BIRTHDAY December 3, 2049

BLOOD STATUS Half-blood

MORE THAN AVERAGE Animagus (Pending)

WAND 10½ Inch, Blackthorne Wood & Phoenix Feather Core with a Slightly Springy Flexibility & Knobby Texture

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unknown

FACECLAIM Ogata Chieri (Anime) [x]

ATTENDING Hogwarts

HOUSE Gryffindor

YEAR Second Year

HONORS None

CLUBS
                  Fite Club (first year to present)
                  Wanderlust Club (first year to present)
                  Quidditch Reserve Chaser (first year to present)

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student Ninja

DREAM JOB Ninja Assassin

■ BRAVE Bowtan isn’t one to let her fears get in the way. She’ll go head long into any kind of danger if it means something fun is on the other side. After all you got to live a little to get a little. Perhaps it's a little reckless at times but what fun would life be if you didn't have a little adventure.
              ■ OUTGOING She’s always got a good amount of get up and go. Doesn't matter what it is, so long as she's part of the action. Always willing to strike up a conversation with someone nearby. If it means making a friend its totally worth it.
              ■ DETERMINED Bowtan isn’t the type to give up. She’ll put her best foot forward until she gets where she wants to be. Nothing will stop her as far as she’s concerned. This can certainly lead to some frustrations as attempts go on however.
              ■ POSITIVE Luckily she's 100% positive about life. Always happy and always hopeful. The bad won’t bring down the good when it comes to Bowtan. It’s not worth sweating the little things. Sometimes you just need to approach things differently.
              ■ COMPASSIONATE Bowtan cares about others first and foremost. She loves helping others and tends to consider how her actions might make others feel. All and all she’s got a big heart and would try her best for anyone.
              ■ IMPATIENT Although she thinks of others, Bowtan can also be very impatient at times. In fact, she tends to act without thinking quite often then not. Her get up and go attitude tends to mean she doesn’t like to take things slow. In fact, sitting idle is the bane of her existence or at least that’s what it feels like. It just means she struggles to see some of the smaller details more often than not.

Ninjas
                  Kung Fu
                  Flowers
                  Hoodies

DISLIKES
                  Heights
                  Deep Water
                  Bad Guys
                  Vegetables
                  Dress & Skirts (unless they come with shorts)

HOBBIES
                  Martial Arts
                  Picking Flowers
                  Hide & Seek (Seeking mostly)

STRENGTHS
                  Determination
                  Self Defense

WEAKNESSES
                  Seeing the Finer Details
                  Reacting without Thinking

FEARS
                  Drowning
                  Creatures of the Deep

CHILDHOOD Bowtan is the one and only daughter of Saio and Shota Hirano. She was an unexpected surprise and one that was more then welcome. Though unplanned her mother still took to motherhood as expected. Bowtan was loved no surprise there. After the chaos her mother went through it was probably a nice change of pace to find someone and start a family. Bowtan was a pretty easy baby being quite for the most part so long as there was something moving or sparkling in the distance. By the age of seven Bowtan was already showing signs of magic which came as no surprise to her parents. They were both wizards and had attended Hogwarts; Hufflepuff and Gryffindor respectively. Bowtan didn’t know what Hogwarts really had to offer but she was excited to one day get to go. She even had a cousin who would be going with her. Though, she didn’t spend much time with her cousins due to her uncle’s lack of interest.

A year after Bowtan discovered her magic, she came across a stray cat missing an eye. It kept following her (had to be the same cat, not ever day you see one missing an eye). Before long she'd convinced her parents that she could keep it. This cat was special and super sweet, so she named it Sato the Japanese word for sugar. When Bowtan's eleventh birthday came around she knew come summer she'd be heading to Diagon Alley and getting all her school supplies. But she worried about feline pal. Luckily she was assured Sato could go with her. Once the day finally arrived Bowtan was quick to rush her parents to Ollivanders where she could finally get her wand. This was going to be a great experience.

SCHOOL YEARS

Where do you get to be indeed?
              With such a wonderful personality
              There's only one place for you!
              Follow your father's footsteps in...

GRYFFINDOR!

Bowtan enjoyed her time first year; making friends, joining clubs. As a whole she couldn't have had a better experience. Only problem was she couldn't join dueling club. Where was the fairness?!

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY
              • Saio Mio Hirano née Ukida (Mum) • Shota Hirano (Dad)
              • Tsubaki Natsumi Devereux née Yuko (Aunt) • Caleb Devereux (Uncle)
              • Corin & Sakura Devereux (Cousins)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Adelai Hasenpfeffer-Bates
              FRIENDS
              • Tambry Hattley
              • Edison Overton
              • Sebastian Moon
              • Olivia Scott-Wright
              • Hesperia Argyris

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Gryffindor Quidditch Members
              ENEMIES • None