Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Lake Kindred talkie talks. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes~!
View Results

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:28 am
Hello there everyone, it´s Madeleine here and I thought I wanted to make a Lake Kindred talk thread, just for people to do anything L.K related.
You´re allowed to talk about everything related to the game, as long as it is within the Guild´s and Gaia´s guidelines.

Now let me tell a little about myself.
First of, I am not a Lake Kindred connoisseur. I don´t play it like one would play Pokémon, I admit I only play it to grind money and items, especially potions I just sell or give away to others.

I am a level 50 trainer and my kins are currently.
Level 50 Oats the Goose.
Level 28 Stagony.

What is this thread meant for?
Talk about strategies.
Trading/selling Kins.
Trading/selling potions.
Offer LK help to newbies.
Tells us about your "Dream Team".
And all other nice kind of things biggrin

Just have fun and stay awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:39 am
Reserved

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:35 am
Madeleine Heilburg
Also a quick question for all all you L.K connoisseurs out there.
Where do I find my Kin eggs? I know some Kin turn into eggs and some don´t, I read that somewhere, but currently I have:
2 Aerling.
6 Willowcroak.
1 Pixiecroak.
2 oppososaurus.
4 Ghost Lantern.
3 Kokeshi Doll.
1 Spring Kokeshi Doll.
2 Luminous Kitsune.
4 Brilliant Tanuki.
3 Candinati.
1 Sonare.
1 Pump Kin.
6 Rosepea.
4 Flyvern.
3 Vulcarus.
I need to know if these are eggs I can find on my profile somewhere, because I wan to either sell, give them away or trash them.

This thread is a nice idea. ^ ___^ I don't usually play much LK. However, I've been playing it a lot during this holiday event. I like the RIGs found in Fafnir's Peak. ;3

Um, well all the kin that you have are in egg form in your inventory. You can only view them in the All Tab. Or, to see them, I type the word "kindred" into the inventory search.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:58 pm
sdrawkcab

Oh gosh thank you! I have been looking for those eggs for such a long time!
My logical thinking said it would have been located under the "Game" tab, but apparently not. I know what you mean! I have been grinding items like crazy, dohohoho~  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:01 pm
I don't usually play LK, but heard how easily people made gold during the last event (wasn't home at all the whole week) and was sad over that.
So this time I was sure to join it and was hoping LK would pick up and have something similar! And oh gosh how much I love it! I have been playing quite a lot biggrin

Thanks to this event so am I now considered a trillionare, as I got that Royal Treasury Bundle and that on the first day and from the 13th winter trunk! heart
I'm still playing it, simply because of all the other lovely bundles... I have 24 different kinds at this moment. Not bad for a LK newbie wink

I have one question though... is there a list somewhere of the bundles that can be gotten from the winter trunks? I would want to see it...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:06 pm
I love LK, I mainly play it to get items and gold.
I also play it for the sake of achievements.
I'd play it more but the lack of an LK tab in the invo, the lack of being able to tell what radiant kins are in the invo, and the fact that it's so grindy turns me off from it.  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:43 pm
Keira Lorelei

I really like the bundles and RIGS they have in this event! You can really gather some awesome stuff if you´re lucky, and good for you getting a Royal Treasury Bundle! They´re pretty darn expensive! Plus they contain a ticket which can easily be even more worth that the bundle itself biggrin
Sadly I couldn´t find any lists anywhere, so I don´t think there is such a thing yet? Or it could be that I am just horrible at looking sweatdrop

Nenanah

I think it´s a lovely little game, tho I do admit that the grinding is irksome to me as well. I really like LK, but not to that point where I grind grind grind to get a specific kin, I just do it for gold and items biggrin
But the grinding part has been annoying. I have gained one level and level a few of my kin, and the reward was really nothing interesting; a lousy potion or some really crappy items. One I was actually super lucky and got 20.000.000.000 gold for a level, I was super surprised!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:04 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
Keira Lorelei

I really like the bundles and RIGS they have in this event! You can really gather some awesome stuff if you´re lucky, and good for you getting a Royal Treasury Bundle! They´re pretty darn expensive! Plus they contain a ticket which can easily be even more worth that the bundle itself biggrin
Sadly I couldn´t find any lists anywhere, so I don´t think there is such a thing yet? Or it could be that I am just horrible at looking sweatdrop

Bundles! heart I'm collecting on the bundles, I will check how many different ones I will obtain from this event.
Ohh yes! The mystery ticket gave me a rainbow ticket, I sold it rather quickly. Just like I sold the A. Halo, DJs and perfect parcel... then I directly went to buy Christmas presents to some of my friends.
(I have only bought one item to myself this far and that's Micah Hatter ^^')

Also I presume you got that 20b grant quite a long time ago now, right? We used to get 20b after leveling starter kins to 6, but they nerfed LK and took that away...  

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:31 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
sdrawkcab

Oh gosh thank you! I have been looking for those eggs for such a long time!
My logical thinking said it would have been located under the "Game" tab, but apparently not. I know what you mean! I have been grinding items like crazy, dohohoho~

XD Exactly!
I think Gaia plans to add a LK tab and is just being waaay too slow about it. :B At least that's my guess.

Yessss! Such nice items!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:33 pm
Keira Lorelei
I don't usually play LK, but heard how easily people made gold during the last event (wasn't home at all the whole week) and was sad over that.
So this time I was sure to join it and was hoping LK would pick up and have something similar! And oh gosh how much I love it! I have been playing quite a lot biggrin

Thanks to this event so am I now considered a trillionare, as I got that Royal Treasury Bundle and that on the first day and from the 13th winter trunk! heart
I'm still playing it, simply because of all the other lovely bundles... I have 24 different kinds at this moment. Not bad for a LK newbie wink

I have one question though... is there a list somewhere of the bundles that can be gotten from the winter trunks? I would want to see it...

O .O Holy cow! I want your luck! And here I've been happy with my 1b and 10b items. XDD

This post has links to the item lists: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24854779#375114525

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:09 am
Keira Lorelei

Sounds very plausible! I just remember being shocked over suddenly having this much gold. I mean I don´t have a lot (In Gaia standards) to begin with, but to me it´s a minor fortune, haha!
I love the winter trunks purely just because of bundles. Been trying to grind them, but yesterday was my worst day yet with grinding. I ended up with so many ding dang event outfit pieces. It felt like it was the only thing they wanted to throw at me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:12 am
sdrawkcab

I am not urprised by Gaia being slow, eheheh. It seems to just be a thing with them I guess sweatdrop
But in the meantime, I shall play some LK and grind my heart out!  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:25 am
sdrawkcab
Keira Lorelei

O .O Holy cow! I want your luck! And here I've been happy with my 1b and 10b items. XDD

This post has links to the item lists: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24854779#375114525

And you still should stay happy with that kind of items! I sure am super happy over every single item I get, I'm even collecting bundles now smile

Ohh I have seen that list, it's not complete... sweatdrop I have several bundles and items that isn't listed there... ^^'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:29 am
Madeleine Heilburg
Keira Lorelei

Sounds very plausible! I just remember being shocked over suddenly having this much gold. I mean I don´t have a lot (In Gaia standards) to begin with, but to me it´s a minor fortune, haha!
I love the winter trunks purely just because of bundles. Been trying to grind them, but yesterday was my worst day yet with grinding. I ended up with so many ding dang event outfit pieces. It felt like it was the only thing they wanted to throw at me.

Events like these surely help us others to gather easy gold, so why not grind like crazy? wink
I feel really sorry for those who can't play now, a friend of mine won't be online much at all so she will be missing it all out. So I sent here items I know she likes... and I also wanted to cheer her up, she have had a difficult period now sweatdrop

Anyway! You had problems yesterday? Hmm.. it went rather slow for me to gather winter trunks during the evening, do you think it had something to do with the bugs they needed to fix? As it was down for a while....
I hope it will be better now though, I want to collect 30 winter trunks again xp  

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:24 pm
Nice Thread~

If I am anything in LK it's a Kin collector. I like getting new kin, even if I'm not using them in battle... which I usually only do on events because I'm otherwise busy and whatnot.

I am enjoying the drops at Fafnir's Peak, though!  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff