Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
23/Male looking for female partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirFashion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:27 pm
I'm a 23 y/o, short, brown haired, healthy male looking for a casual maybe serious relation.
I'm from México, and currently working on an human resources company but im expecting to be changing for a better position on another firm dedicated to web development.
I graduated from computing science and im looking to start a master degree.

My hobbies are gaming, watching anime on crunchy, tv series on netflix and manga. I'm a collector too so almost every game i own is on fisical copy, same for mangas and a ton of animated films.

One of my goals is to stay in México and start a small/medium manga publishing firm for an unexplored market (latinamerica).

I dont know what else to say, so ask me anything! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:31 am
Hello!
I'm a nineteen year old English undergraduate student. I want to get a master's degree in Media Communications and Journalism (or something like it). I want to be a e-sports/gaming news journalist.
I'm not very into anime, although when I was thirteen, I definitely was. I prefer to watch documentaries, gaming news, podcasts, and political Youtube videos now.
I don't know what else to tell you, but if you want to know anything, I'm open to any questions. heart  

Henry-Halgraves

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

SirFashion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:23 am
elven-skye
Hello!
I'm a nineteen year old English undergraduate student. I want to get a master's degree in Media Communications and Journalism (or something like it). I want to be a e-sports/gaming news journalist.
I'm not very into anime, although when I was thirteen, I definitely was. I prefer to watch documentaries, gaming news, podcasts, and political Youtube videos now.
I don't know what else to tell you, but if you want to know anything, I'm open to any questions. heart

Sound amazing!

Im a bit new in the e-sports theme. All i know for now is the LoL competitive scene, with the LCS, LCK and other variants. Riot makes it pretty easy to follow up. For other scenes i only follow the grand events like Dota international or EVO and PAX events with fighting games and some others like Hearthstone and Gw2.

Do you publish stuff on a blog?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:59 pm
SirFashion
elven-skye
Hello!

Sound amazing!

Im a bit new in the e-sports theme. All i know for now is the LoL competitive scene, with the LCS, LCK and other variants. Riot makes it pretty easy to follow up. For other scenes i only follow the grand events like Dota international or EVO and PAX events with fighting games and some others like Hearthstone and Gw2.

I used to have a blog dedicated to my teenage passion (feminism and social policy) until I realized I was misguided and deleted it in a fit of anti-feminist rage. Mainly, right now, I'm writing fiction in hopes of maybe one day getting published.

I'm not much into participating in e-sports, but love to follow Dota and LoL (sometimes). I'm really much more into gaming news as a whole, rather than just the e-sports scene. I do love to play video games in general. A few of my favorites are the Fallout series, the Elder Scrolls series, Portal, WoW, and pretty much any episodic story game.  

Henry-Halgraves

Anxious Noob

9,025 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

SirFashion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:54 pm
elven-skye
SirFashion
elven-skye
Hello!

Sound amazing!

I used to have a blog dedicated to my teenage passion (feminism and social policy) until I realized I was misguided and deleted it in a fit of anti-feminist rage. Mainly, right now, I'm writing fiction in hopes of maybe one day getting published.

I'm not much into participating in e-sports, but love to follow Dota and LoL (sometimes). I'm really much more into gaming news as a whole, rather than just the e-sports scene. I do love to play video games in general. A few of my favorites are the Fallout series, the Elder Scrolls series, Portal, WoW, and pretty much any episodic story game.

I would love to read your stories.
Care if i ask for a kik, skype, fb or any instant messaging platform?
Sometimes its hard for me to check on gaia for new messages. You can pm it to me if it doesnt bother you 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:03 pm
Bump  

SirFashion

Echo_Harmony

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:33 am
Hiya Sir! I am 20 years old, and enjoy reading, archery (not that I'm any good haha), watching movies (mostly Hayao Miyazaki films and Disney), gaming on occasion, and having fun with family an friends.

Life for me is slightly derailed at this point, but with some enthusiasm along with hard work I'm sure it'll get back on track. biggrin Ideally in the future I would love to become either a LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) or a Child Physiologist. If ya want to chat just shoot me a message. Always happy to make new friends. Just fair warning I'm a bit random and out there sometimes haha lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:12 pm
Echo_Harmony
Hiya Sir! I am 20 years old, and enjoy reading, archery (not that I'm any good haha), watching movies (mostly Hayao Miyazaki films and Disney), gaming on occasion, and having fun with family an friends.

Life for me is slightly derailed at this point, but with some enthusiasm along with hard work I'm sure it'll get back on track. biggrin Ideally in the future I would love to become either a LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) or a Child Physiologist. If ya want to chat just shoot me a message. Always happy to make new friends. Just fair warning I'm a bit random and out there sometimes haha lol

You had me at Miyazaki.  

SirFashion

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces