Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply A Wizard's Handbook (Suggestions, Help, and Useful Guides)
Permission for creatures/Joining families (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:05 am
1. Where am I supposed to go to get permission to make a werewolf, vampire, etc?

2. How can I tell which families are looking for new members to join them?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:22 pm
GracefulRose_Knight
1. Where am I supposed to go to get permission to make a werewolf, vampire, etc?

Hello, and welcome to the guild! I can help you with your questions. First, you can't create a werewolf/vampire right off the bat unless you get permission from either myself or Violet the Maestro. I happen to be in charge of werewolves, and she is in charge of vampires. If you read in the Requests thread as well as the Werewolf and Vampire subforums, you can see what we happen to have for those two creatures. As for the families, the best way to find out about who would be willing to accept new members is to PM the owner of the thread. There is a thread in the Plotting subforum with listed families that people wouldn't mind new people joining, so I would suggest you also look there as well. I hope I answered your questions!  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:57 pm
Diamond Wales
GracefulRose_Knight

Hello, and welcome to the guild! I can help you with your questions. First, you can't create a werewolf/vampire right off the bat unless you get permission from either myself or Violet the Maestro. I happen to be in charge of werewolves, and she is in charge of vampires. If you read in the Requests thread as well as the Werewolf and Vampire subforums, you can see what we happen to have for those two creatures. As for the families, the best way to find out about who would be willing to accept new members is to PM the owner of the thread. There is a thread in the Plotting subforum with listed families that people wouldn't mind new people joining, so I would suggest you also look there as well. I hope I answered your questions!

You did, thank you. I actually just want to ask one more thing. I have a character idea for a guy that I want to eventually become a werewolf. Do you know if there are any active werewolves in the guild that could bite him at some point?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:32 pm
GracefulRose_Knight
Diamond Wales
GracefulRose_Knight

You did, thank you. I actually just want to ask one more thing. I have a character idea for a guy that I want to eventually become a werewolf. Do you know if there are any active werewolves in the guild that could bite him at some point?

There's actually two active werewolves that can turn people rn unless I decide to give someone permission to do it. There's at least a three month wait period on applying to become a werewolf, and your character has to be at least 13 years of age.  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:42 pm
Diamond Wales
GracefulRose_Knight
Diamond Wales
GracefulRose_Knight

There's actually two active werewolves that can turn people rn unless I decide to give someone permission to do it. There's at least a three month wait period on applying to become a werewolf, and your character has to be at least 13 years of age.

Ok, thank you smile  
A Wizard's Handbook (Suggestions, Help, and Useful Guides)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games