Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:58 pm
Singles Thread

I keeping having to find links to all the soquili that I have that are single so instead of digging them up every time all of my singles will be here. Each soquili have a brief description and what they are looking for. Most of them have longer backgrounds and more personality than what is written. This thread it meant if any of them catch your eye feel free to ask me about them for more info.

Please know I don’t have a lot of time for rp anymore, if I have time to rp it’s usually with humanoid things and I don’t mind rping my soquili as humans either you want however that has to be done outside of Soquili. I will do light rp on aim, and if die-hard on rp in guild or google docs. I don’t bite but I am forgetful, so if I don’t respond feel free to poke me again I am really really really bad at reading pms and things and then spacing on replying to them (issue with me and my cellphone habits).

If you are uncomfortable lifemating but want to do long term commitment/stay with the one pony that's fine too.

Please feel free to post or pm me!

Please quote me! Otherwise I will forget to check I am so sorry sad

I am also good at checking post and forgetting to respond so don't hesitate to pm me!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:00 pm
Mares:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:Faline
Brief Bio&Personality: Lost most of her family some time ago before traveling to the Soquili lands, has had her heart broken twice. Was once a bright, happy cerynei who lived among the trees is now more of a reclusive viewing the forest as her safe haven.
Looking for: Male mate, natural pref.
Plot/BG Status: Extremely picky sad (been burn to many times would like someone who would stay with her). Would like some plotting/background plotting even light aim rp if wanted.

Breeding Status: - Needs a lifemate.
1. -reserved-
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-
5. -reserved- - Almost Maxed

Name: Fume
Brief Bio&Personality: Swamp witch, makes herbs, medicines out of plants and is more than happy to con others out of their valuables. She is the daughter of Wasu, and granddaughter of Iie.
Looking for: Has a mate in works, looking for a fling.
Plot/BG Status: Unattatched, can be plotted at the least.

Breeding Status: - Needs a fling, maybe mock breedings later. Part of the Namae family.
1. Open
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-

Name: Breath
Brief Bio&Personality: Daughter of Sikine and Issaabliss, lived with her mother as a foal and was stolen away by her father to be raised for his army. Is currently having to complete his wishes, looking for a chance to escape.
Looking for: Has a mate in works, looking for an evil fling stallion willing to leave the kids with her father.
Plot/BG Status: Would like some plotting/background plotting even light aim rp if wanted. Please know I am looking for someone who will not want the kids, I am cool if you want to take the kid when they are adult away from the group/herd but but please know the kids will live with their grandfather.

Breeding Status: - Needs a fling. Part of Sikine's family however looking to escape.
1. Open
2. Bacillus - Ryuu
3. Bacillus - Ryuu
4. -Bacillus - Ryuu

Name: Marpesia
Brief Bio&Personality: Member of the Antianeira Herd, despite her size Sia is quick, fearless, and a brilliant fighter tho a bit of a temper lurks.
Looking for: Male, preferably natural.
Plot/BG Status: Unattatched or have some plotting/background plotting even light aim rp if wanted.

Breeding Status: - Open - Part of the Antianeira Herd will likely take only the female daughters with her.
1. Lothorien - Uta
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Rhea
Brief Bio&Personality: Fighter, spunky, easily stubborn and bullheaded at times and can take care of herself.
Looking for: Male, preferably natural. Someone who is a fighter like her not someone wanting a princess or to take care of all the time.
Plot/BG Status: Would like some plotting/background plotting even light aim rp if wanted.

Breeding Status: - Maybe lifemated to Elieser (also in works of being remade)
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Elisbeta
Brief Bio&Personality: Quiet, reserved, tends to keep to herself.
Looking for: Male angeni preferably unless plot offered is good.
Plot/BG Status: Would like some plotting/background plotting even light aim rp if wanted.

Breeding Status:
1. Ireul - Meepfur
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Morag
Brief Bio&Personality: Kraken and Marcie son, hope to one day be in charge of his own group of pirates as a Captain. Doesn't take crap from anyone, and will easily put others in their place if they feel the need to offended him. Slightly smaller than his father's statue allows him to easily stands his ground against others in brawls and has little issue in being a bit of a brute versus dainty or pretty (and if you refer to him as so you will be slugged). Morag, however, is extremely loyal to any of his friends and will go down swinging to protect or defend them.
Looking for: Male/Female/Mini/ Mate or fling.

Breeding Status:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Rey
Brief Bio&Personality: Rey is a scavenger, she tends to lurk around silently keeping to herself for the most not wanting to cause any problems or trouble. She tends to stick to traveling around at night seeing that most soquili are offended by a body with a floating skull for a head.

Breeding Status:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Konani
Brief Bio&Personality: Cheery, bright, stubborn and outgoing seathi, who enjoys making small bits of jewelry to give away to any land lubber that gets close enough to the edge of the water for her to meet. She can be a bit mischievous and likes to tell jokes even if they aren't as funny as she thinks they are.

Breeding Status:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:01 pm
Stallions:

Name: Wasu
Brief Bio&Personality: Iie’s first son, a little odd, talks in the third person like his mother. Tends to like strange things and steals random trinkets he finds amusing to him.
Looking for: Male/Mini Male lovemate.
Breeding Status: - Needs flings.
1. Lavinia - Tefla - [Won]
2. Howl - Tirokio - [Won]
3. Glameow - Meepfur
4. Open

Mask
Name: Lord Opal
Brief Bio&Personality: Lord Opal is rather vain to some extent, easily wrinkling his nose at those he sees as lesser beings (not that this stops him from flirting or sleeping with them) but in public will easily not acknowledge or ignore them unless they have some status or unique trait that makes them worthwhile to know. Unlike his mate he not as nearly skilled at playing the game however he does have a lot of charm that he tends to use to his advantage and can maneuver politically well through manipulation of others. Not above using others to whatever needs he can and discarding them when he no longer finds use for them. Fond of being worshipped by admirers for his looks and rather pure like appearance, not necessary but loves it anyways. Most of his more dirty work is handled by his bard/spymaster.
(Lord Opal and Lady Mantillon beliefs are based/similar to Orlesian's ways from DA)
Looking for: Female/Male Flings (Males can be mock kids OoO) He does have a mate/wife Lady Mantillon however its a marriage of political arrangement and despite his mate's disdain he does have has his mistresses
Plot/BG Status: Not necessary.
Breeding Status: - Needs flings to have b*****d kids running around
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Apate
Brief Bio&Personality: Constantly cheerful and typically always smiling Apate is a rather unusual assassin. Skilled at being silent in moving with a rather small petite frame, is only real flaw is that he can be rather chatty at times. Anyone, doesn't matter, he will chatter to easily and has a rather cheeky personality that never stops him from saying anything on his mind regardless if he should say it or not. He loves seeing expressions change on others, and will do and say things to invoke these emotions from others. There are two spirits that follow him, he didn't have them younger but after a few dozen kills they started to trail him around. Don't be fooled tho, despite his bright personality Apate takes his job rather seriously, escaping him won't come easy.
Looking for: Male lovemate. Just a fling atm (LM in works)

Breeding Status: - A few surrogates maybe
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Name: Pulvis
Brief Bio&Personality: A night botanist, tends to chat more to his plants that he does other soquili. ATM his personality is alluding me and being rather stubborn neutral
Looking for: ???

Breeding Status: ???
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

Name: Elieser
Brief Bio&Personality: Viking, likes to explore, travel, can defend himself if need be, not really afraid of anything however doesn’t talk a whole lot and doesn’t warm up right away.
Looking for: Female/Male, preferably natural. Adventurer. Preferably life/lovemate forever.

Breeding Status: - (debating on mating with Rhea)
1. Open for lifemate.
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-

Name: Ksiye
Brief Bio&Personality: Twisted and evil just like his father Sikine, like his sister Breath he was born as a twisted joke of his father’s.
Looking for: Female flings. Male lovemate.
Plot/BG Status: Flings unattached, however would like most of live with father (can take away when adult). Lovemate does have a plot, will need some rp and plotting please ask for more info.
Breeding Status: - Flings only.
1. Rouxe - Ryuu
2. ??? (I can't remember if there was someone else....)
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Ceal
Brief Bio&Personality: Works for the angeni of navigation, loves to travel but his favorite place is the sea. Friendly, easy going and can be a bit of a tease.
Looking for: Female, preferably natural, a mate.

Breeding Status: - Needs a lifemate.
1. Open for lifemate.
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-

Name: Black Death
Brief Bio&Personality: Like his mother, twisted and manipulative. Loves to see when things die but even more loves crushing dreams of others.
Looking for: Females/Males
Plot/BG Status: Female fling unattached. Mate (male/female) - Would like some plotting/background plotting even light aim rp if wanted.

Breeding Status: - Flings
1. Requin - Kivas
2. ??? (need to check plot)
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Bug
Brief Bio&Personality: Adrenaline junkie and storyteller. Loves anything creepy or scary, anything to get his blood pumping. Son of Terror and adopted by Chii her mate.
Looking for: Male/Female/Mini

Breeding Status: - (may have mate)
1. -reserved-
2. -reserved-
3. -reserved-
4. -reserved-

Name: Beer
Brief Bio&Personality: Easy going adventurer, prefers peace over fighting with others and tries to encourage it among others.
Looking for: Male/female/mini

Breeding Status: - Needs flings
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Fovos
Brief Bio&Personality: Lurks in the night, he is a like an oversized teddy bear, large and scary but deep down he has a sweetheart when given time. Doesn’t say much of anything tho, tends to do more in action than words. Has a half sister he watches over silently, and a son who is a handful triwing.
Looking for: Male Lovemate, already has flings filled.

Breeding Status: - Closed ATM.
1. Ristyx - Pinkdog - [Won]
2. Aisling - Spelldancer - [Won]
3. Amitiel - Meepfur
4. ??? (need to talk to someone to make sure)

Name: Alessio
Brief Bio&Personality: Currently having a fling with Thelea’s Eve. Will lose his children to her and wander aimlessly crushed and rather defeated in nature. Fears becoming evil however cannot avoid it like his sibling, father, and his soon to be children. Needs someone who is willing to pick up the broken pieces and encourage him.
Looking for: Female/Male mate, natural pref.

Breeding Status: - Will need a lifemate or flings after drama with Eve
1. Guinevere - Thalea
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Murdoch
Brief Bio&Personality: Rather large and creepy looking he is actually a little bit of a romantic once you get past the punk attitude on the exterior. He is use to others fearing him and tends to look on the pessimistic side of others.
Looking for: Male/Female

Breeding Status: (maybe surrogates)
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Tomoe
Brief Bio&Personality: Wants to spread love all over the world, huge flirt and tease, tends to meddle in the affairs of love of others.
Looking for: Male/Female/Poly - maybe an adorable male lovemate?
Breeding Status:
1. Saoirse - Fuzzy Grumdrop
2. Sayerauho - Uta
3. Faye
4. Open

Name: Darian
Brief Bio&Personality: Evil, manipulative, loves tricking others and causing any sort of damaging emotional effects on others.
Looking for: Female flings, maybe a really strong evil male mate.
Plot/BG Status: Unattatched flings. Mate - Would like some plotting/background plotting even light aim rp if wanted.

1. Axelle - Ryuu
2. Nevara - Kyaishi
3. Open
4. Open (I am not sure if I forgot someone ???)

Name: Deimos
Brief Bio&Personality: Kalona purist, was kicked out of his herd that he keeps secret from others. Skilled in fighting and strategy, secretly loves the stars.
Looking for: Kalona females for flings only/male lovemate

Breeding Status: - Kalona Flings Only.
1. Numb - Baneful
2. Vasilisa - Regal Renegade
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Pterois
Brief Bio&Personality: Koi-Koi’s cousin, tends to view himself a bit of a lover but avoids getting too personally close to others.

Breeding Status: - Fling or Mate
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Tuke
Brief Bio&Personality: Despite the vanity and bit insanity of his parents, Tuke is a bit of laid back fellow, rather casual in handling any sort of situation and rather easy-going. Can be a bit of a flirt and never seems to take things serious enough.
Looking for: Male/female/mini/familiar/surprise me?

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Cayo
Brief Bio&Personality: Taking after his mother a little bit Cay is a bit of a cheerful handful having the tendency of getting himself into the occasional spot of mischievous trouble of being a little meddlesome in others affairs of love. In first meeting Cay is rather cheerful, always putting a smile on his face regardless of the situation. He is fond of cracking jokes and making others feel at ease, however sometimes it can be a little hard to tell if he is being serious, or if he is ever serious at all. Cay tries to keep most of any other emotion other than happiness to himself, feeling that if he showed anything besides love and happiness that he will let others down and he puts a lot of pressure on himself to make others lives better with one another. Rather loyal to fault, Cay will with the best of his abilities do what he can to help his friends and family however his strengths lie better in strategy than strength for the most part making him more of an observer and aid than a knight.

As a foal he has light habit of teasing others when they find out they have fallen in love, especially if they get a little flustered and blushing when they think about the significant other thinking it as a cute habit. He also loves to hear the stories of how they met and that moment they realized they loved the other, this of course is all before he finds his own way to meddle if they still haven’t gotten together. Rather it be an over complicated elaborate plan (which will be his first couple of attempts, doomed to not go how he wants) to a simple encouragement of him insisting they should just tell the other. This will stay with him as he grows more into an adult but he will know better how to handle more situations and offer advice than making a total blunder of it.

He has the fear that he will never find his true love, that it does not exist out there for him but instead he believes that everyone has their soul mate and he hopes to reunite them. Cay also likes to sing but is easily shy about showing anyone else, in fact the less soquili who know the better.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:02 pm
Looking for Surrogates:

Name: Kraken
Brief Bio&Personality: Iie’s second son, he is a jaunty stallion who adores everything about the sea. Mated to a mini pirate named Marcella fiercely loves her.
Looking for: Female Surrogates
Plot/BG Status: Non rp necessary or some plotting/background plotting even light aim rp if wanted.

Breeding Status: Surrogates (Mated to Marcella)
1. Marcharie O'Hareina - Painted Moose
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Raider
Brief Bio&Personality: Raider holds truth, honesty and the need to help save and protect those in need. He tends to be embarrassed by his father's antics and is in the midst of falling for an flirty kelpi stallion.
Looking for: Female Surrogate (likely just one fling)
Plot/BG Status: Non rp necessary or some plotting/background plotting even light aim rp if wanted.

Breeding Status: Surrogates (will be mated to Nihilism)
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Tiara
Brief Bio&Personality: Blind, tends to maneuver with the help of the runic signal on his head the spirits that linger around him. Currently lingering with a rather all seeing angeni stallion.

Breeding Status: Surrogates (will be mated to Cen - All of his adorable all seeing eyes OoO )
1. Corisande - Zee Oddwyn (maybe)
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Sakima
Brief Bio&Personality: Silent body guard and mercenary for hire, tends to not say a lot and will work for almost anything. Currently traveling and protecting a beautiful whistle stallion.

Breeding Status: Surrogates (will be mated to Paku'iku'i)
1. Corisande - Zee Oddwyn (maybe)
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Terror
Brief Bio&Personality: Slightly off her hinges and raised by a hare, Terror tends to ramble on about stories and nonsensical things most of the time. Most entirely aren't sure what to do with her but Chi adores her anyways.
Looking for: Male Surrogates

Breeding Status: Surrogates (Mate is Chii below)
1. Diablo - iloveyoudie - [Won]
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Chi
Brief Bio&Personality: An adventure seeker, thrill hunter, and treasurer gatherer Chi is always running around and getting herself into trouble. She has a bad habit of dragging her mate along despite her protest.
Looking for: Male Surrogates

Breeding Status: Surrogates (Mate is Terror above)
1. Guilian - Cajmera - [Won]
2. Nahualli - Meepfur - [Won]
3. Open
4. Open

Name:Iie
Brief Bio&Personality: Odd little mare, she loves the water, the beach, and anything to do with the sea. Tends to talk in third person and a bit in riddles, loves to steal shiny things, and easily amused by interesting soquili. Has two sets of kids and a few grandkids, loves her family fiercely.
Looking for: Surrogates - (possible LM found with Asha)
Plot/BG Status: Can have some plot with fling for surrogate.

Breeding Status: - Surrogate - (possible LM found with Asha)
1. With Khajag - Leez0rz - [Won]
2. With Jin-Soo - Ryuu - [Won]
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Cangoolie
Brief Bio&Personality: Theif, loves to cause a little trouble and mischief when she can always looking to take that one valuable thing from another. Tends to do what she wants. Comes from a large family of Chii and Terror as one of their ws children.
Looking for: Males/Female/Minis. Leans more towards mares.
Plot/BG Status: Flings can be unattached with stallions. Lovemate - possibly found.

Breeding Status: - Surrogate (possible LM found with Effie)
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Misaki
Brief Bio&Personality: Kitsune of beauty, she is a sweet mare who can find the beauty in anything no matter their outward appearance.
Looking for: Male surrogates
Plot/BG Status: Unattatched or some plotting/background plotting even light aim rp if wanted.

Breeding Status: - Surrogate (possible lifemate with Lucianna)
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Tinkerbell
Brief Bio&Personality: Twisted, loves hearing her bells toll knowing that something is going to die and soon. Has one son she acknowledges when she wants to use him.
Looking for: Evil stallion flings, stallions with interesting quirks or personalities.
Plot/BG Status: Flings can be unattached.

1. With Smallpox - Thamin - [Won]
2. Julius Monrey - Laroawan
3. Torva Messor - Tara
4. Open  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:04 pm
FAMILIARS

Name: Cardy
Brief Bio & Personality: Troublemaker and prankster, he tends to get himself into various situations and messes.
Looking for: Open
Plot/BG Status: Open/light/none

Breeding Status: - Flings/Lifemate
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Goban
Brief Bio & Personality: Strong and silent type, bonded to Faline tho he can be found quite often alone helping guard the forest she lives in.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Jayden
Brief Bio & Personality: Singer, loves to hear his own voice a little too much but is a sweetheart to those he finds worthy

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Kese
Brief Bio & Personality: A little too serious for his own good Kese is bonded to Kanti and tends to spend part of his time keeping her temper from getting into trouble.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Kira
Brief Bio & Personality: Much like his mother he is conniving and willing to use those to his advantage, tend to dabble in the dark arts and fortune telling as a con.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Lomasi
Brief Bio & Personality: Bonded to Tsela, much like her soquili partner Lomasi is a soft soul, kind and soft spoken. She tends to adore flowers and spends a lot of her time helping Tsela care for them.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Meissa
Brief Bio & Personality: Allegro's aid, and complete organizer Meissa is of an analytical mind, being able to keep up with facts, numbers, everything that the oversized soquili cannot. She is not bonded to him however spends a lot of time keeping his absent mindedness from getting him hurt.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Mishi
Brief Bio & Personality: Bonded to Iie and partner in crime, tends to help steal small shiny objects that her hooves cannot get. Mishi is rather jolly, easy going and a bit of a flirt.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Oki
Brief Bio & Personality: Conniving, deceiftul and quite skilled at being a fortune telling con-artist Oki is probably best not to be trusted. Her and her son tend to dabble a little in the dark arts and have no problem parting fools from their treasure.

1. - With Thaednevar
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: PEBKAC or Kac
Brief Bio & Personality: Tends to be a little bit of a know-it-all Kac tends to avoid those she considers naive or dumb to be an annoyance and avoids ever admitting she is wrong no matter the proof that she is.

1. - With Amnesia
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Twilight
Brief Bio & Personality: Curious and explorer Twilight tends to be more of a think before she leaps and adores complex puzzles that she can crack and solve.

1. Working on with p***k p***k
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Yin
Brief Bio & Personality: Loves balance, symmetry, and everything completely even, tends to be a little obsessives over things that he finds perfect but for the most part trying to make those around feel comfortable in life.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open

Name: Inazuma
Brief Bio & Personality: Firey and quick Inazuma loves to race and find herself in situation that may or may not be a bit of a messy handful. Tends to get out of them by using her quick wits and sharp tongue and maybe a little luck tossed in.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:04 pm
Reserved

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:05 pm
Open

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:59 am

-rises from the depths-

Beatrice & Black Death? I thought we talked about this once eons ago but I could be mistaken ewe Likely a fling, not sure if they'd mesh ok for more rofl

Azrael & Ksiye ? I'm curious what the plot for lovemate is, I just am a brat for evil pairs uvu; That and looks like they both have eye issues.

Lightning Gathers & Murdoch? Not sure if that'd appeal to you. She's incredibly skittish and hesitant, but has a horrible sense of curiosity so she'd at least be curious what makes him tick.... and just keep lurking along after him to awkwardly find out.

Idk.
This is me trying to not just toss everything from my teepee at you
Can give more info if you want on anyone~

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:55 am
hanging gallow
We should talk about this.
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:00 am
Summer Raaven
hanging gallow
We should talk about this.
User ImageUser Image

Summer you know I will immediately say yes pls heart  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:57 pm
Hi HG! Sooo... I've wanted to toss this guy at you for some time and was too chicken to do so before OTL

User Image x User Image

Maybe??

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:12 pm
I absolutely love Deimos Phaethon. And I think that he should meet Rhiannon. Because stars.

User Image

She is a purist and a currently hanging around the Black Skull Herd because that is where her best friend and best friend's mate are. Also, she is a little deceptive in her strength and spirit. On first glance it seems like she is the silliest prissy thing. (She prances everywhere and sings.) But she can be fierce too.

I would be down for a thing between them. (She is a lifemate sort of gal)

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:23 am
spelldancer
I absolutely love Deimos Phaethon. And I think that he should meet Rhiannon. Because stars.

She is a purist and a currently hanging around the Black Skull Herd because that is where her best friend and best friend's mate are. Also, she is a little deceptive in her strength and spirit. On first glance it seems like she is the silliest prissy thing. (She prances everywhere and sings.) But she can be fierce too.

I would be down for a thing between them. (She is a lifemate sort of gal)

Sorry for the late reply (I actually didn't see it until a few days and then I was busy trying to get read for customs and finishing up WS OoO)

/sobs I love her and I am a sucker for galaxy themed ponies so much of a sucker but I don't think Deimos will mate with a mare sad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:27 am
Kyrieko
Hi HG! Sooo... I've wanted to toss this guy at you for some time and was too chicken to do so before OTL

Maybe??

Sorry for a late reply for you too, Faline is one of the few I would like rp for she is special OoO (I think it is also because she is bit overly heartbroken)

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:29 am
Kaefaux

-rises from the depths-

Beatrice & Black Death? I thought we talked about this once eons ago but I could be mistaken ewe Likely a fling, not sure if they'd mesh ok for more rofl

Azrael & Ksiye ? I'm curious what the plot for lovemate is, I just am a brat for evil pairs uvu; That and looks like they both have eye issues.

Lightning Gathers & Murdoch? Not sure if that'd appeal to you. She's incredibly skittish and hesitant, but has a horrible sense of curiosity so she'd at least be curious what makes him tick.... and just keep lurking along after him to awkwardly find out.

Idk.
This is me trying to not just toss everything from my teepee at you
Can give more info if you want on anyone~

yesss beatrice OoO and black death OoO

I can fill you in on Ksiye's plot on aim if you wish OoO its a bit long and rp needed

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff