Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Avatar Aficionados Anonymous. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
Heck ye!
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

pandabear206

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:54 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
pandabear206

I don´t expect you to know who she is, hahaha! She´s my own OC (original character) biggrin it´s the name of my avi here on Gaia and she´s just made out from inspiration of my OC. Normally Madeleine (or Mini and Maddy as she´s also called at times) has ginger hair, blue eyes and freckles, but sometimes my outfits just do´t match with the hair, so I have to chose something new biggrin
But mostly my outfits are made for Mini, just to see what she would look like in various outfits and costumes heart

Lol. I thought it was like a character that everyone that roleplays should know or something. It's pretty cool to make your own OC. Well, I think your outfit is really pretty. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:58 pm
pandabear206

Awww why thank you, that´s so very sweet of you ;w;!!
I can´t wait to see what people end up putting together in the post.
I think people might have forgotten that you can win 5.000.000.000gif they post a picture of a dream avi they currently have in mind sweatdrop  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

pandabear206

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:02 am
Madeleine Heilburg
pandabear206

I think people might have forgotten that you can win 5.000.000.000gif they post a picture of a dream avi they currently have in mind sweatdrop

Haha. Yeah, I think everyone forgot. I would post my dream avatar, but I don't really have one. Mainly because I have a difficult time choosing what items I should use. I can't even choose a theme... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:03 pm
pandabear206
Madeleine Heilburg
pandabear206

I don´t expect you to know who she is, hahaha! She´s my own OC (original character) biggrin it´s the name of my avi here on Gaia and she´s just made out from inspiration of my OC. Normally Madeleine (or Mini and Maddy as she´s also called at times) has ginger hair, blue eyes and freckles, but sometimes my outfits just do´t match with the hair, so I have to chose something new biggrin
But mostly my outfits are made for Mini, just to see what she would look like in various outfits and costumes heart

Lol. I thought it was like a character that everyone that roleplays should know or something. It's pretty cool to make your own OC. Well, I think your outfit is really pretty. whee

Avi as an RP character, I like that idea! As much as I rp, I never thought of doing that. I have used avis as characters for stories.  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:52 pm
pandabear206
Madeleine Heilburg
pandabear206

Haha. Yeah, I think everyone forgot. I would post my dream avatar, but I don't really have one. Mainly because I have a difficult time choosing what items I should use. I can't even choose a theme... sweatdrop

I had the same "problem." I liked too many styles and had too many ideas to stick to one outfit.
I tried making dream avatars because that's what everyone did. XD But I soon realized that my dream was to just be able to own enough items to change up my outfits. ;3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:00 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
sdrawkcab

Same here! I have so many colours I just love, but I admit I do have some I like more than others.
But oh gosh yes, haha! Back when I first started Gaia, I wanted my avatar to be dark, cool and gothic or punk, so I was madly in love with the bat wings you could wear on your head, the Black Long Coat, the X_X Blue Raving Goggles and the Bio-Mask. But that was back then, when I thought everything was more awesome if I was a dark and broody goth rebel emotion_facepalm *dies a little on the inside* At least now I allow many more colours to enter my palette, compared to before.

XD I can picture that outfit! ...If you'd named newer items, I would've had to look them up. But I've got those old gold shop items down.

I've done the opposite. O: I was worried that people would base their first impressions of me on my avatar. So I was too scared to do any look that was edgy, gothic, punk, etc. Even demonic. I always stuck to angelic items and bright, happy colors. ... And then all my friends left Gaia. xD And I never posted anywhere. No one saw my avatars anyway, so I had fun playing with Gaia's makeup and making bitchy faces.
Lately, I realized that I'd stopped caring about what others thought about my avatar.
But <.< >.> it's probably not nice to go around welcoming newbies with a scowl on my face, no? XD;

Annnddd~~ I do plan on posting little fun item combos or avatar ideas. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. ^^;;; I start a lot of avatars that look neat, but can't finish them because I don't have the right legs, or hair or skirt. XD

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:23 pm
I know it's suppose 2 be about taking a hour 2 do UR avi, but I just leave mine till I get tired of looking at it unless it's a holiday. When I do change it I just go thru my stuff & see what I like at the time & hurry up & get it done, then on 2 other stuff... Sometimes U can tell by the way it looks. LOL I don't have patience 2 spend a hour on 1 thing..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:54 pm
Madam Chai
pandabear206

Avi as an RP character, I like that idea! As much as I rp, I never thought of doing that. I have used avis as characters for stories.

That's pretty cool, using it for stories. I've never thought to use my avi characters for anything. I mean, I've wanted to do avi arts, but I'm not good at drawing, especially digital art, but I want to draw my Avis digitally. Maybe I'll try that when I have time.  

pandabear206

Fluffy Bunny

pandabear206

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:00 pm
sdrawkcab

I had the same "problem." I liked too many styles and had too many ideas to stick to one outfit.
I tried making dream avatars because that's what everyone did. XD But I soon realized that my dream was to just be able to own enough items to change up my outfits. ;3

Omg, that's me too. Right now, I just want to own everything so I can choose between millions of item combinations. I'm even stocking up on animal items because I fell like I'll be using the animal avi sometimes or later on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:29 am
pandabear206

Sounds like me, hahah! I am hoarding items, and it actually often ends up resulting in me having so may things that I can´t remember which items I need to use when making a avi design emotion_facepalm
I tend to collect cute things, especially pastel items heart  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:00 am
pandabear206
Madam Chai
pandabear206

That's pretty cool, using it for stories. I've never thought to use my avi characters for anything. I mean, I've wanted to do avi arts, but I'm not good at drawing, especially digital art, but I want to draw my Avis digitally. Maybe I'll try that when I have time.

Avi art is fun! You should totally draw your avi. I draw mine sometimes, but I suck donkey balls at drawing. rofl rofl But I still enjoy it. dramallama As long as you have fun, that's all that matters. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:29 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
pandabear206

Sounds like me, hahah! I am hoarding items, and it actually often ends up resulting in me having so may things that I can´t remember which items I need to use when making a avi design emotion_facepalm
I tend to collect cute things, especially pastel items heart

I have multiple items of the same kind and I keep buying items and wasting my gold. So I tell myself I'll sell some the the ones that I have like 4 or 5 of so I can buy other things, but I can't get myself to sell them...  

pandabear206

Fluffy Bunny

pandabear206

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:32 pm
Madam Chai
pandabear206
Madam Chai
pandabear206

Avi art is fun! You should totally draw your avi. I draw mine sometimes, but I suck donkey balls at drawing. rofl rofl But I still enjoy it. dramallama As long as you have fun, that's all that matters. mrgreen

Yeah, I'll probably start drawing my avi. It sounds really fun even if I'm gonna fail badly at it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:23 pm
pandabear206
Madam Chai
pandabear206
Madam Chai
pandabear206

Yeah, I'll probably start drawing my avi. It sounds really fun even if I'm gonna fail badly at it.

The only people who truly fail are those who never try at all. mrgreen Everyone has to start somewhere. My art skillz are those of a drunken chicken who suffers from seizures. xd But I still do it cuz it's fun ^^  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

pandabear206

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:42 pm
Madam Chai
pandabear206
Madam Chai
pandabear206
Madam Chai
pandabear206

The only people who truly fail are those who never try at all. mrgreen Everyone has to start somewhere. My art skillz are those of a drunken chicken who suffers from seizures. xd But I still do it cuz it's fun ^^

True. Lol, your drawing can't be that bad. I think I'm gonna start drawing today or tomorrow
whee  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces