Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hela du saad oui!~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aridane Avalon

Hilarious Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:48 pm
If you've never played Final Fantasy X, that means Nice to meet you in Al Bhed. (Yes I had to use a translator.)

(Yes there is an Al Bhed translator.)
*ahem*

Hello, my name is Rai. No I didn't say that to make it rhyme. Or that time...//coughs.

Anyway this is my first ever account that I made back in 2004, I was using it for an old guild I had set up for Perfect World, but not that many people play it any more. I stopped playing it myself.

Anyway I'm 25 now. I don't live in Texas anymore, my profile is a lie. (I'm too lazy to fix it.) and live in Arizona. I'm an eclectic Pagan leaning more towards Solitary Wicca.

I'm a gamer, I'm into wrestling and obsessed once again with FFX and FFX-2.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:41 am
XD I've played both FFX and FFX-2. I don't think I beat them. > < Funny enough, I love FF RPGs, but I never make it to the end. I just keep starting over. (But I've watched friends beat the games, so I feel like I've played them. XD )

Anyway, welcome back to Gaia!
I'm not sure how long you've been away. Many features are new/different... while others are still the same. If you get confused, we can point you in the direction you're looking for.
As long as you also stay here, of course. ;D
Ha, it's high time I went to bed since this post is getting wordy. Anyway~ what brings you back to Gaia? ^ ___^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:24 am
Hello there and welcome back to Gaia, and welcome to the guild biggrin
It´s very nice to meet you. I´m Madeleine, but you can call me Maddy. I am in my end 20s, agnostic, lives in Denmark, gamer and I too am a FF fan. However my favorite FF game is FF IX, haha biggrin
I hope you´ll experience many wonderful memories here and make a bunch of new and amazing friends!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:25 pm
I didn't know you were in this guild! emotion_awesome  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash