Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Lesbian Dating here!
20/F/Polysexual searching

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraBoreIris

Naughty Bachelorette

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:08 am
My name is Tayler, I'm a 20 year old polysexual (please do not get this confused with polygamy, I'm strictly monogamous), I'm shy, weird, introverted, loud, weird, did I mention weird? I like to draw, read, write and watch Netflix/YouTube.
I like anime, horror movies, drama romance movies, and the like.
Sadly I don't really game, unless it's an mmorpg
Um- I can give a more in depth "about me" to those who are interested in hearing it.
I'm looking for a girl 20 and over (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡
Okay that's about it.
Ciao!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:22 pm
Hello Tayler ,

Nice to meet you. You can call me whatever you please. I am also weird , love anime and loud as well. My current anime shows I am watching are on Netflix. Which are the seven deadly sins and fairy tale. I am 20 years old of age but at times I don't act like it because I am a kid at heart. I am also a gamer girl and love to read. That's all I can think of as well. mad sorry if I sound boring or something >~<.  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

AuroraBoreIris

Naughty Bachelorette

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:09 am
OoO Hello OoO
Hello Tayler ,

Nice to meet you. You can call me whatever you please. I am also weird , love anime and loud as well. My current anime shows I am watching are on Netflix. Which are the seven deadly sins and fairy tale. I am 20 years old of age but at times I don't act like it because I am a kid at heart. I am also a gamer girl and love to read. That's all I can think of as well. mad sorry if I sound boring or something >~<.

Hello! And you don't sound boring at all!
;v; I'd think that I sounded boring actually.
Either way, it's nice to meet you, maybe we could talk some more via PM or maybe Kik if you'd like c:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:05 pm
Lytear
OoO Hello OoO
Hello Tayler ,

Hello! And you don't sound boring at all!
;v; I'd think that I sounded boring actually.
Either way, it's nice to meet you, maybe we could talk some more via PM or maybe Kik if you'd like c:

Haha that's funny I thought you very interesting . I don't have my kik anymore but I'll make one tonight and private message you information. I love to get to know you better.  

Queen_Of_The_Cuties

Heart Waffles

Lesbian Dating here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces