Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:37 am
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔══.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Quote:
Read First

I'm not the fastest person to plot with. Sometimes I can tag every day, but I have a job, and rent, and bills, and a life outside in RL too so I get busy and sometimes post less often. That said, I am online almost every day checking stuff and tend to be steadily active and tag things at least once every month. I try to go in order of who has been waiting the longest for replies, but if I have muse, I will use it to get the ball rolling as once I've replied once, I can generally reply to more. I will always try to be clear with you about what is going on if I'm not posting much. Feel free to PM me or DM me on Discord (same username) if needed.

If you don't have time for rp, I am all for backplotting too! I will not IM rp, I'm just not a big fan, it makes me feel tied to one spot for a prolonged period of time, and it doesn't work with my schedule or my attention span.

As far as breedings, I have quite a few agreements set up and I don't have the best of luck in traditional breeding raffles so it takes time to win slots, thus it could take a long time to be able to actively try to win a slot (Because I approach my oldest breeding pair partner first when a slot opens up and move down the line). As long as that doesn't bother you, feel free to approach me about any of my Soq's open slots. All of my slots are background plot required unless otherwise stated, light rp is always welcome. I like to make agreements asap for clarity's sake so if you see me make a fling agreement with someone else when we already have one set up, I am not ignoring or replacing our couple, just setting stuff up for the future/beforehand if we've plotted something for later on. If you worry I've forgotten, feel free to ask. And if you would prefer I do not make other agreements until we've had our breeding, let me know right away and I will refrain.

As far as entering, I am 100% always okay with anyone entering any of our couples on their MCCL, I currently don't have room on mine. I am always open to making a mockbreeding agreement for any couples with regular agreements, so just let me know if you'd like one. I rotate 4 couples in regular breedings. 2 in one raffle, a different 2 in the next, back to the first two, and so on. I exclude holiday twisted breedings and check with the other owners because some people, myself included, may not want holiday twists on a certain soquili's offspring and I tend to have pairs I prefer to enter for halloween twists in particular. I also exclude unedited only raffles, I only enter unedited or minorly edited couples in those. Once our couple has won a slot, if they are LM'd or okay'd for multiple breedings, they go to the bottom of the list for fairness' sake. That doesn't mean that all the other couples have to win before we can enter again, it means I need to check with all the other owner's to give them a chance to enter our couple too. New couples go to the bottom of the list too unless otherwise discussed.

If I don't have a soq posted here, feel free to still post in here about plotting with them.

Sidenote, I am absolutely open to using any of my soq in any of the plots off of the roleplay challenge list so if you are eyeing one of my soq but have no idea what sort of encounter we should toss them into, we can do one off of there and either pick or randomly generate one!

Thanks everyone!

User Image
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.══╝
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:24 am
Quote:

User Image

Name: Talisa Sinclair
Breedings:
01.) Sithis Padomay
02.) Open
03.) Open
04.) Open
05.) Open
About Me:

Talisa is the heir apparent of a stolen foreign throne. Her mother, the Queen of Hearts fled for her life after a smooth tongued devil charmed its way into her court and usurped her rule. Upon arriving in Kawani, she met Vincento Sinclair. The handsome, albeit menacing, patriarch of the Sinclair clan and royalty in his own right. His word was law amongst his herd and family, and not many dared to challenge his ferocious might. When sweet words and heady temptation were not adequate tools to catch the eye of this beautiful, and more importantly, powerful foreign ruler, Vincent instead offered her safety and sanctuary among his herd until it was safe to return home. Over time the two began an uneasy friendship, and eventually the pair indulged themselves in a night of mutual pleasure and affection, if not passion, and Talisa and her brother were conceived. Queen did her best to raise the two of them with the skills and education required when the time comes to return and reconquer her homeland. Talisa was groomed to become the next queen and her brother groomed as a secondary heir and honor guard. At Vincent's insistence both were trained to use weapons as well. He would not have his children defenseless and Queen grudgingly accepted his will in this matter.

An elegant and cool minded sophisticate. Talisa is well educated with a will of iron. She is unafraid to speak her mind, full of grace, beautiful, proud, pitiless, and deceptively deadly. Although she carries her axe about as if it were a decorative badge of office she is quite thoroughly versed in its use. As an adult she has recognized the harsh reality of her position as heir, while she will aide her mother in any way possible to recover her stolen throne and will dutifully accept responsibility to rule when the time comes, she sees the esteemed position for the prison that it is. If she becomes Queen, she will be confined and overly protected for the remainder of her life in a land that is completely foreign to her. No longer free to live or love as she wishes, forever barred from returning to the land she was raised in. While Talisa is determined to put her duty before her own needs and wishes when the time comes, she has assumed the rank of diplomat on behalf of the Sinclair herd, and travels with a strong guard to negotiate on her father's behalf, determined to see the world and experience all life has to offer while she can. While on her diplomatic missions she often spies on behalf of her father, gauging the strengths and weaknesses of potential rivals.

Looking for:

** See master rp list
** Plots with Sinclairs
** Plots mingling with other herds to 'gather intel' and forge alliance
** Your plots!

Quote:

User Image

Name: Solveig Sinclair (Sol-vay)
Breedings:
01.) Midir -Hemlock- Boneblossom
02.) "Chief" Melcinitan
3.) Open
4.) Open
5.) Open
About Me:

Solveig would describe herself as not being 'good with feelings.' Those who don't bother to get to know her regard her as icy and detached. All business, she is a hardened warrior and often comes off as emotionless to outsiders. This suits her. Her dispassionate demeanor and expressionless visage is as much a form of protection as her claws, tail, and teeth. It is also a means to an end, Solveig, like her sister Valkyries, was raised to believe that it is her responsibility to convey the worthy to valhalla. She possesses feelings like any other soquili but she believes that the only way she can correctly identify those who are worthy of the honor of Valhalla is to suppress her emotions to ensure they don't color her judgement or interfere with her ability to complete her task. She seldom smiles and she does not suffer fools gracefully. She has a skewed sense of justice towards those outside of her herd and an almost sociopathic lack of empathy towards anyone that does not follow the code of Edda. She will not hesitate to attack and will kill weaker opponents if it is necessary or even if they just get in her way. She doesn't see anything wrong with this and feels no guilt or remorse over their deaths, as she feels that the more undesirable souls taken from the world, the less her sisters will need to risk tainting themselves by accidentally sending someone unworthy. She has a superiority complex which she is completely unaware of and she feels justified taking life and if a soul is not worthy of Valhalla or is not working to live according to the Code. Solveig is stubborn to a fault, never willing to back down if she believes something is not as it should be. She will not falter in the heat of battle or when taking risks, even when something poses a significant threat to her person, she will continue until she is physically unable to do so. Part of Solveig's stoic demeanor is a sense of insecurity, while Valkryies don't see killing with bodily weapons as a negative thing, Solveig finds that she delights in blood and finds an eerie beauty in the grim and gruesome, something that she feels is exceedingly improper. She does not feel an uncontrollable urge to kill, but when she does shed blood, she feels a terrible surge of delight bordering on lust. She is always afraid that she will become addicted to the feeling and become a monster, no longer capable of serving her higher calling, or worse, tainted. She thus feels an intense need for complete mastery over herself. She often tests herself unnecessarily just to show she still is the master of her desires. Sometimes going days without eating or sleeping just to prove that she has enough mental fortitude to make herself do so. As of yet, she has not confided in anyone aside from her sister what drives her to such extremes and she has managed to keep her control issues a secret, fearing that if they knew of her habits, they would want to know what drives her to them. Solveig does know some details of her mother's side of the family. She would occasionally take educational trips to visit the Sinclair herd throughout her youth with the rest of the Valkyrie's in training and she has met her birth mother and her brother, but her grandmother Jessamine is well protected within the herd and is considered too unpredictable to meet with the young or uninitiated. She is not openly discussed around outsiders for her protection so Solveig has no idea about the urges that plague her maternal grandmother. She thinks the problem is hers alone to face and as she feels that purity of heart and mind are the major qualities of those she wants to send to Valhalla, she worries that her weakness has rendered her unworthy of such an honor upon her own death.

Looking for:

** Encounters with other Valkyrie, any and all welcome, we can think of some fun plot driving circumstance once we establish mutual interest xD
** Plots with Sinclairs, foal plots take place when she visits the herd, adult plots can be whenever.
** Plot where she passes out from lack of food/lack of sleep and has to be rescued by one of the 'unworthy'
** Fighting plots

Quote:

User Image
Items
(Her items will be used ICly later on, I haven't decided how I want that to happen yet, but for now she will be rp'd without them)

Name: Selda "The Inkwitch"
Breedings:
1.) Pitter Patter
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
5.) Max Stats
About Me:

Shadows are attracted to Selda and tend to cling to her when she passes through them, making it appear as though her legs are oozing darkness, they seep from her and leave shadowy footprints for a few paces that disappear after a few moments. This is a passive ability, she has no ability to control it. The attraction becomes more intense as she grows, to the point where if she stands perfectly still in shadow, it will stick to her and camouflage her from view. She doesn't become completely invisible, but she can fool the eye from a distance. She cannot create new shadows, she can only interact with what is already there. It must be an actual shadow created by something, not just darkness. Walking through a dark forest, she would be visible, but if she stepped into the shadow of a tree created by moonlight, she would be camouflaged as long as she stood perfectly still, but she could still be heard, smelled, or touched.

In an unfortunate twist of fate, Selda, like many foals, is terrified of the dark. She eventually grows out of this fear and embraces her oddity as an adult, but she has a hard time dealing with it in her childhood.

Selda is omnivorous. She also has a strong belief in the spirits and believes they play a much bigger role in our lives than anyone realizes, both good and evil ones. This is in large part due to her origins, once she gets older and begins to understand how she came to be, this belief takes a bigger role in her life and she's a bit superstitious because of it. Selda knows she has a twin, another half, and has known from birth, but they were separated. Selda's basket tumbled down a mountain in an avalanche and she was nearly buried alive, she has spent much of her childhood looking for this other, and will continue her search until she finds her.

Looking for:

-General foal rp, both positive and negative encounters with other foals and adults
-Someone to help her learn to cope with her fear of the dark eventually
-Someone to be afraid of her because of her differences
-I'd like her to meet other soquili that were 'created by the spirits' in an attempt to learn more about her origins.
- your ideas

Quote:

User Image

original adult cert

Name: Jezabelle (aka "Belle")
Breedings:
1.) Laertes
2.) Wisp
3.) Wisp
4.) Wisp
5.) Wisp
About Me:
Belle is very elegant and feminine, she carries herself with an unconscious grace. She is dainty and small, reaching only shoulder height on most mares, but she is strong and fast for her size. She is mostly nocturnal due to her extremely photosensitive eyes. Exposing them to sunlight brings on splitting headaches and intense nausea. As an adult, she learned she can be up and about in the daytime but she must wear a blindfold to protect herself, or stay in the shadows, but she highly prefers to avoid the sun most of the time.

A daughter of the Sinclair lineage (aka the Cleaver family), Belle is like most of her family in that she craves blood due to her Kalona bloodlines. In her youth, she was forced to kill to avoid being driven insane by the cravings that plague her. Belle is unstable. If she doesn't satisfy her blood cravings, her mental and physical stability deteriorate gradually. She becomes weak and hallucinatory after only a couple days without it. In a sense she has inherited, to a lesser degree, the bloodlust that plagues her mother. The difference is that Belle can stave off the episodes by satisfying her morbid cravings regularly so as long as she has the means to do so, she remains fully in control of herself. She has now leaned to use a toxin that causes temporary paralysis when she hunts to avoid unnecessary killing.

Belle is a very warm and caring mare, she has a soothing presence and thus often finds herself acting as a guide and mentor towards the younger members of her family. She has brought many of them into the herd and feels a strong empathy towards those suffering from alienation and self hatred, as she herself once dealt with many of those emotions in her youth. She is always willing to offer advice or simply an ear someone dealing with inner demons, be they friend or stranger. She has a short fuse when it comes to those who choose to judge her or her family, or anyone for being different. On the other side of it, she is fiercely protective of anyone being bullied or isolated and will go out of her way to help them.

Recent events:
Belle has been suffering. Her lifemating with Laertes dissolved tragically shortly after their three children were born and he left with one of her daughters. Raising the remaining two foals took a lot of time and energy, even with Risti to help her but now Claudette and Saxon are grown and there is nothing to distract the young mother from her personal tragedy. Seeking change and a bit of thrill, she began venturing out in the daylight away from her herdlands. On one of these ventures, she met Wisp, a friendly stallion who could relate to her heartache, and who managed to thaw her heart some. They parted with the intent to meet again soon, but when she returned home, she discovered her daughter had gone missing. Tragically, Belle was attacked by the bearwalker Howl while following the trail of the missing Claudette (her daughter), immediately after finding evidence that her daughter had been grievously injured in the same way. She was hurt, but managed to escape with her life. She got help in enough time to avoid dying but lost consciousness and mobility for quite some time. By the time she was recovered enough to travel, there was no hope of returning to her herd in enough time to get help for Claudette. She now believes her daughter dead, and blames herself in part for becoming too injured to find her help. She also blames Howl and vows to avenge her daughter. She doesn't know Howl was the skinwalker who hurt Claudette and, crazed in her grief, she has decided to seek training to hunt and kill them. Wisp found her in her grief and has warned her away from this path, but she's not herself and is not quite ready to listen.

Looking for:
-Family rp, new members or known ones. Within the herd or without.
-Offer advice/support to new parents, single parents, soquili with parent troubles or lover troubles, soquili with mental instabilities or illnesses, soquili struggling with inner demons/darkness, etc.
-Training to be a warrior, particularly against skinwalkers
-Saving someone's life

Quote:

User Image
Name: Coquette Sinclair
Breedings:
1.) Elijah
2.) Seraphiel
3.) Maral
4.) Open
5.) Open
**Unlim fling agreement w/Elijah
About me:
Coquette grew up in a loving, albeit somewhat strange family dynamic. Coquette and her beloved sister Cosette were blessings from the wishing star, a second chance for Jessamine and Relic to tackle parenting as a team instead of on their own. Coquette has heard stories about the time before her birth; her parents' estrangement, her siblings scattered, only chance bringing Sangria and Belle back together to reunite the family. She knows three of her siblings are still missing, but its all at the back of her mind, she is young and happy and has a hard time comprehending the difficulties her family has been through.

Coquette is both elegant and deadly with a blade. She has been trained by her grandfather, Vincento, since foal hood and wields any blade like an extension of her own body. She is one of the best warriors in the herd and feels very responsible for the safety of the rest of the family.

As a wishing star basket, Coquette and her sister were both born with mutations outside of the norm. Coquette has roses growing out of her sides and chest, they are quite lovely and a source of jealousy for many who do not know the darker side of her mutation. Because roses have thorns. Thankfully, the briars only grow on the stems outside of her body, but if she does not remember to trim them regularly, every movement gouges the thorns deeper into her unprotected flesh and causes her to bleed. As she is unable to trim the thorns on her own, Coquette is unable to go for long trips outside of the herd lands on her own.

Looking for:

- Knowing better, but feeling a little rebellious, Coquette ventures outside her herdlands with no help and ends up in excruciating pain from her roses and needs to trust a stranger enough to help.
-Meeting someone who thinks s/he can bully Coquette because of her size and appearance and giving them a rude awakening
-Meeting others with odd mutations like hers and relating
-Learning more about the star that created her basket
-Your ideas

Quote:

User Image
Name: Demadria
Breedings:
1.) Salubri
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
5.) Max stats
About Me:
Demadria is a slim, fine boned harpy with bright blue eyes, an easy smile, and a sweet disposition. She loves working with cloth. Weaving and dying are her primarily means of income but Dema enjoys working as a seamstress as well. She can craft a simple blanket or an elaborate costume with equal passion and skill. She has become somewhat renown among her sisters and their charges as she always produces high quality goods, putting her full effort into whatever she sets out to make. She is focused, meticulous, and sometimes manically determined when it comes to her work, occasionally forgoing food and sleep in her enthusiasm to finish her latest project, much to the concern and chagrin of her family who often have to cajole her into taking a break once she is seized by her creative energy. She also accepts commissions, often in trade for basic necessities or a pretty bauble, she uses her claws to sketch out the basic idea for them and enjoys taking other peoples visions and making them into something real and tangible for them to enjoy.

Dema first learned to weave from her grandfather, Taarab, and spent some time refining her skills practicing with the twins, Cashmere and Angora, as she grew up. As she has matured, she refined and embraced her own unique style and inspiration to create works of art that are uniquely of her own design. Although she happily trades with other craftsmen for beautiful additions to her creations, she also enjoys prowling outside their territory for feathers, colorful pebbles, ingredients for new dyes, and various other items that catch her attention.

Demadria is intense in regards to her work but she is a generally good natured mare and quite friendly to everyone she meets. Not one for small talk, she is one to delve straight to the heart of matters. This can make her a little awkward when meeting someone for the first time as she's prone to skipping past what she sees as awkward formalities and get to actually relating to someone. Harsh words tend to roll off her like water, she simply pays them no mind. Dema spends a lot of her spare time among her family and close friends within the artisans guild, indeed she works out of a small cave that is her 'personal space' connected to the larger one shared with her grandmother, aunts, and the harem of males that resides with them. She adores their company and there is always someone willing to teach a new skill or impart some new bit of knowledge to a willing ear. There is rarely a dull moment and that suits her just fine.
Looking for:
-Flock rp
-Failed capture rps
-successful capture rp's
-learning new skills from other flock members
-your ideas

Quote:

User Image
Name: Laelette
Breedings:
1.) Open
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
5.) Max stats
About me: Laelette is really a blank slate right now. I'm thinking she's going to be kind of a spooky individual, maybe a bit of an outcast because of her creepy appearance. She might be a bit of a voodoo lady, I have a few ideas floating around but nothings really cemented.
Looking for:

-Meet and greets with some drama/strife to cement her personality

Quote:

User Image
Name: Cerridwen (Care-ih-dwen)
Breedings:
1.) Stolichnaya
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
5.) Max stats

Mockbreeding with Themi

About me:
Cerridwen is the daughter of a strong healer with a passive nature and a hot blooded, fiery tempered warrior with a strong protective instinct. She has inherited personality traits from both parents. while I wouldn't call her sheltered, she's been very well protected by her parents, perhaps a little too much, but not intentionally on their part. She's got very big emotions which she strives to keep under control because she idolizes her mother, who is very serene and peaceful. She's quite imaginative and generally upbeat and friendly. Growing up within a mountain herd meant she didn't meet outsiders very often unless they came to be healed by her mother or her adoptive aunt so she's really curious about the world around her and fascinated by strange cultures and she can be somewhat socially oblivious. Cerridwen is a very strong instinctual healer with a spiritual reverence for the earth. She idolizes her mother and strives to emulate her persona, she is pure, compassionate, nurturing, and respectful, but she is also her father's daughter and she becomes very fierce when angered. Picture a lofty ethereal priestess struggling to maintain an unperturbed air, but who inevitably slips up when she loses concentration.Thats Cerri.

Looking for:
-Foal rp
-Healing rp
-Making friends
-Getting experience outside of her herd
-See Master rp list

Quote:

User Image
Name: Arcadia
Breedings:
1.) Themistocles
2.) Open
3.) Fiore? possible LM?
4.) Open
5.) Max Stats
About Me:
Arcadia and her sisters come from a herd that made use of alternative healing practices. The six were raised to know many different techniques but Arcadia specializes in crystal therapy and meditation. When their herds' matriarch disappeared, Cady and her sisters were sent on a quest to find her and bring her back home. The journey to where she had last been seen was long and arduous for the young mares, none of them were used to travel. Arcadia was crushed when they finally reached their destination only to find that their leader had moved on. Continuing west in their search, the six encountered a herd of deer that had been injured fleeing a forest fire. They stopped to help, and ended up bonding with the gentle creatures. When the sisters judged the herd fit for travel, the deer decided to stay with them. Arcadia bonded with Niva and Gymn in particular, the young buck and doe she had been in charge of healing. The sisters and their new companions arrived in Kawani and realized how little these new people knew about their methods of healing. They had long ago lost the trail of their matriarch, so they decided to settle down and spread their talents to those in need within Kawani. They would start their own herd.

Cady is difficult to read. Delicate to the point of frailty and reserved, she mostly keeps to herself and to her herd. Mysterious and serious minded, she rarely seeks out strangers for company when she is out on her own, only actively engaging them if she senses they need healing or help. She's not shy, but she prefers to be alone with her imagination and daydreams and finds it difficult to strike up casual conversations. She hates small talk. Arcadia sates her curiosity about the Kawani lands by using her need to gather new crystals as an excuse to explore.
Looking for:
-See Master rp list

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:27 am
Quote:

User Image
Name: Aeldra (Ayy(rhymes with hey)-ell-dra)
Breedings:
1.) Tamamo
2.) Putana
3.) Open
4.) Open
5.) Max stats
About me:
Aeldra is a mainly nocturnal purewalker as his eyes are more suited to the darkness, he will sometimes venture out during the day if he is particularly hungry.

Aeldra has a sly and agile mind and is very adept at influencing and manipulating people. He must, by necessity, employ subtlety and cunning rather than brute strength. He is vain, sneaky, and underhanded, always out for himself, he has no morals whatsoever about what he will do to get his way, but he is smart enough to play nice for a time if it serves his own ends.

Aeldra is as likely to be encountered in his fox form as his horse form. His build in either form is slender and delicate, almost feminine, because of this, he can most easily overcome solitary prey. His senses, especially his hearing, are all particularly keen, although his eyes are more suited to picking up movement than distinguishing colors (aka, you are better off hiding than running if he can't smell or hear you). He can hear animals digging underground, and if no convenient prey are handy, he will dig down into the dirt to find a meal. He stalks his prey with patience, stealth, and cunning, much like a cat. He stays out of sight as long as he can, and then will attack with a high pounce and give chase, nipping and biting at his prey until they fall from exertion or blood loss. He tends to target soquili that are small or weak as he relies much more on his wiles than his strength while hunting. His body is dainty and light and thus he can run extremely fast and has enormous endurance, especially while in his fox form. Aeldra uses his large bushy tail as a propeller when he runs and can almost always outrace his prey. As a foal, he is skinny, long legged, and sinewy. With no parents to hunt for him an inadequate size, he was always voraciously hungry and much more viscous in his youth because of how much his hunger overrode everything. His teeth were far to weak to be able to rip into intach prey on his own, living by himself, he usually scavenged off the prey of other, larger predators or his sister, Anadeia, so that the carcasses would already be broken open for him. He didn't think of it as him being dependent on others, instead, he considered himself exceedingly clever for getting others to do the work for him. If no other predators were nearby, he would attack smaller prey, shaking and dragging the carcasses around until their hides ripped open. As an adult he has settled in a woody area as his territory but he is nomadic within it, he will dig out dens during bad weather, but will mostly sleep in his fox form curled up in his tail in a secluded hollow or on a low hanging branch. He is big enough to catch smaller prey by himself, which he does using a stalk and pounce technique, and is very territorial about his kills, even if he is outnumbered or outmuscled, he will instinctually attack anything that comes close to him while he is eating.
Looking for:

** A bigger/stronger soquili he can follow as a foal and try to steal a kill or at least part of it. Whether he is successful or not is up to you.
** Any sort of plot that needs a sneaky villain xD. I don't have much plotted for him yes so I'm open to literally any ideas, I just want to try him in as many situations as I can handle n_n
** Persuading or egging someone into doing something really bad
** Finding someone sad or having a self confidence, self loathing moment and making it worse for them
** Pretending to be a fox familiar to influence someone to do something terrible.

Quote:

User Image
Name: Othello/Atlas
Breedings:
1.) Laina
2.) Itzy "Bitzy" Spider
3.) Open
4.) Open
5.) Max Stats
About Me:
Othello/Atlas has two distinct personalities. Othello, who wears the mask, is a stallion who seems to be completely devoid of fear; brave, adventurous, exuberant, and dramatic. He is overflowing with rambunctious energy and is often innocently egotistical. Othello grips life by the horns and doesn't let go. He plunges into danger with barely any forethought and will chase adventure with little to know consideration of the consequences. That said, he has a huge heart and means well in everything he does. He is unfailingly friendly and judges others based solely on their actions. Because of his upbringing, he feels equally comfortable among those who dwell in the light as well as in those in the shadows. Atlas on the other hand is the quiet, insightful brother. He is quite cynical, and often gloomy, making negative observations about what is going on around him as easily as breathing. Most of his pessimism is centered on himself as well as things and events that seem to be out of his control, he is very fearful of injury and illness in himself and those he cares about and tiptoes carefully through life with that in mind. Although very different than his 'twin' in most ways, Atlas also has a huge heart and accepts others on their own terms. Both brothers are aware of each other, but for the most part they are completely separate. If Othello gets his mask knocked off, Atlas is there automatically, and vice versa. Atlas often puts his mask on when facing scary situations so Othello can deal with them for him. The brothers are both together when they sleep. If one brother suffers an injury, the other cannot feel it unless it is so grave that it -breaks through-.
Turok is a buffalo that the brothers found when they were still foals. Atlas was afraid of him and Othello wanted to capture him, but they ended up adopting him instead when they saw he was just a baby, and an orphan at that. Now, Turok goes on adventures with Othello and protects Atlas as their constant companion.
Looking For:

-Someone stealing his mask
-Atlas having to confront something scary by himself without Othello
-Atlas losing his mask
-Family rp
-Your ideas

Quote:

User Image
Name: Vincento Sinclair
Breedings:
1.) Queen of Hearts
2.) Queen of Hearts
3.) Open
4.) Open
5.) Max Stats
About Me:
Vincento Sinclair is the patriarch of the Sinclair clan. He is well versed in weapons use and has much experience and skill with both the cleaver and the scythe that he regularly wields. He comes from a long line of pure kalonas and grew up in a herd obsessed with the purity of their bloodlines. Crossbreeds were frowned upon, but when his father arranged for him to mate with a pure kalona mare he detested, he found a regular mare to mate with instead, both to spite his father and to prove he was no tractable sheep to be ordered about. He chose the mare because she was very beautiful and also very malleable, which suited his purposes nicely. Their first breeding produced Evangeline and two other sisters, his second resulted in Jessamine and a brother. He kept the mother of his children, Jacqueline, around long enough to raise their son and daughters, but as he felt no emotional attachment to the her, he left soon after their youngest foals had reached adulthood. She was of no more use to him. He felt she should feel honored to have been his chosen for even a short time and to have been deemed worthy to bear his children. Vincento prizes his blood and his descendents above all others, although he felt no love towards their mother, the safety and well being of the family she helped him produce is the most important thing to him. He has nothing against other Kalonas, despite living apart from them with his herd, but he rebels against their feral nature and seeks to raise a family more sophisticated and deadly than others of his kind, he rules over this family with an iron fist and severely punishes any who seeks to harm or betray them. Vincento has a somewhat predatory and primal view of other soquili. If they have something he sees as beneficial to the clan, he will do whatever it takes to get them in a position where he can take it from them or benefit from it in some way. He teaches his children to embrace their natures and feel pride in their Kalona heritage, nevertheless he cautions them to not spill blood lightly, as it is sacred, and to do so would be to reduce themselves to the level of beasts. Vincento carries about him an air of seductive self possession, he is cultured, suave, statuesque, and has an appetite for manipulating weaker willed soquili that are foolish enough to fall for his charms.
Looking For:

** Family rp
** Fighting rp
** Someone trespassing on his family's land
** Teaching young family members to fight/hunt (he teaches the advanced class)
** Accepting new members to the Sinclair herd
** Rejecting members of the Sinclair Herd
** Meeting other kalona
** Flirting with lovely ladies
** Manipulating someone into giving him something/Doing something for him
** Someone being afraid of him

Quote:

User Image
Name: Kingston Paradox
Breedings:
1.) Sjokolade
2.) Lockes
3.) Sarphiel
4.) Open
5.) Open
About Me:
Kingston has always been, well... A little different.

As a foal, he is sweet, and childish despite being rather enigmatic with a hint of sly deviousness. King has some sociopathic tendencies that tend to make those around him feel rather uncomfortable, although that could also be the fact that his head seems to be floating atop his neck. However, he doesn't have the size to truly threaten anyone yet.
As an adult, he comes across as a cheery sociable stallion who just happens to have a habit of trying to kill people without hesitation or remorse. He does not often succeed but his attempts often scare people half to death anyways. King has dramatic manic aggressive mood swings that often make spending any prolonged time in his company an exercise in self preservation as really anything can set him off, breathing strangely, a hair out of place, an odd tone in your voice. He is not vengeful or sadistic, he will often suddenly attempt to kill his companion for a few minutes, and upon failing, return completely to normal and be able to pick up their conversation from where it left off... That is, if his conversation partner has not fled. The combination of Kingston's rather intimidating appearance and his murderous spontaneity, tends to leave him feeling very lonely. He craves attention, affection, and acceptance but just can't seem to find it without scaring said person away, he just can't understand how other soquili function, think, or feel. He has no ability to empathize with other's emotions and he is extremely childishly selfish. He often over shares and appears awkwardly overeager to converse upon meeting someone in an attempt to bond with them before he tries to do them in and they run away. King also constantly smiles in an attempt to reveal how cute and charming he thinks he really is, which is also unhelpful as his teeth, as well as his eyes glow with a disturbing green light that tends to make him look maniacal.
Looking For:

** He sees something that belongs to someone else and takes it because he can and because he wants it.
** Awkwardly trying to play a game with someone who is really upset/angry/not in the mood and getting yelled at (he will try to decapitate them)
** Finally meeting someone who wants to be his friend and scaring them off
** Attacking the wrong sort of person and getting his butt kicked

Quote:

User Image
Name: Idris
Breedings:
1.) Open
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
5.) Max Stats
(Sayerauho eventually!)
About Me:
Idris is a refugee from a foreign land that originally came to Kawani looking for someone to save his homeland, after some time here he came to terms with the fact that there was no miracle cure for a dying land and decided to make his life here. He is a member of the Harvest herd and works on a team with others to repair damage to the land. He is often among the first on the site of a natural disaster, taking charge of the situation and directing those in the area. He also works with the healers of the herd, he has some native skills simply by virtue of being born a Kirin, but he has not been fully trained to the work and thus mostly functions as a skilled assistant to one of the herd's masters.

He is gentle and empathetic, perhaps overly so. He dislikes being alone and can be a little awkward upon first meeting.

Looking for:
Meet and greets with drama and strife xD

Quote:

User Image
Name: Ellion
Breedings:
1.) Ashaniel
2.) Open
3.) Open
4.) Open
5.) Max Stats
About Me:
Ellion is a talkative, generally good natured and gentle stallion who finds friends easily and makes a point not to judge others based on their appearance or standing within society. He possesses quite the stubborn streak although it may not be immediately evident upon first meeting him, if he decides he wants to be your friend he will put forth the effort with unwavering determination until he has won you over with kindness. His most prevalent trait is that he is extremely patient, he is more likely to ignore rather than correct others harsh words or false assumptions about himself although he will speak up in defense of his family. This characteristic enables him to be very diplomatic in difficult situations and tolerant of irritable soquili. Ellion comes from a large family and a long line of flutters, he grew up with his family in a large garden maintained by his parents, Vesper and Erynion. He traveled around often with his father as he grew older to gather new seeds which fed his love for adventure. When he was home, he would often wander off on pretend expeditions, sometimes driving his parents up the walls with worry over his absence. Ellion has always been very nurturing and protective of his friends and family, especially of his mother, who he knows needs more looking after than your average adult mare. He realizes that that is the mantle his father took up when he took Vesper as his mate, still, Ellion doesn't mind contributing too and likes to help out as much as he can. Even though he has moved out of his family home,, he visits often and still maintains a close relationship with both parents. He is a free spirited stallion, very sweet, even tempered, and affectionate. Unlike his mother, who is notoriously inexperienced at flying, Ellion is a talented and passionate flyer, his small stature and light frame allow him to perform impressive feats of aerial acrobatics that he has been practicing and perfecting ever since he was little. He loves nature although is more inclined to appreciate the wild beauty outside his parent's garden which is a bit too tame and predictable for his tastes. Still very young, Ellion's life has involved very little hardship or strife, having grown up safe and secure in his parent's care. As he has little experience with the darker sides of the soul, he can be gullible and trusts perhaps too easily, as he is always eager to see see the good in every one he meets.
Looking for:
-Your ideas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:28 am
bah, go ahead and post if anyone wants to, I'm going to be updating stuff, my 'looking for plots' options will probably be pretty dismal until I finish getting everybody in here but I promise I am looking for rp xD Usually if you post with interest and just give me a personality to look at I can toss a few plot ideas at you to consider based off of that. Anyone in my teepee is open for plots, I've just only posted a few so far  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:40 am
*weebles in*

*is eeentrested in Aeldra's info* XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:21 pm
CitrusCupcake
*weebles in*

;D Added!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:27 pm
Faithofthefallen
CitrusCupcake
*weebles in*

;D Added!

Are you looking to line up flings for heeem? XD *shameless*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:10 pm
CitrusCupcake
Faithofthefallen
CitrusCupcake
*weebles in*

;D Added!

Who were you thinking??? His first breeding is taken but otherwise he's open for fling proposals n_n
(love your sig ;D)  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:34 am
Faithofthefallen
CitrusCupcake
Faithofthefallen
CitrusCupcake
*weebles in*

;D Added!

Who were you thinking??? His first breeding is taken but otherwise he's open for fling proposals n_n
(love your sig ;D)

This was the mare I was thinking of;
User Image
She has one fling lined up herself but that's only when the other stallions first fling has happened XD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:36 am
CitrusCupcake
Faithofthefallen
CitrusCupcake
Faithofthefallen
CitrusCupcake
*weebles in*

;D Added!

(love your sig ;D)

User Image
She has one fling lined up herself but that's only when the other stallions first fling has happened XD

She's gorgeous! I love their colors together, yeah! I'd definitely love to fling them, he's in the same situation with his first fling so the timing should work well!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:54 am
Faithofthefallen
CitrusCupcake
Faithofthefallen
CitrusCupcake
Faithofthefallen
CitrusCupcake
*weebles in*

;D Added!

(love your sig ;D)

User Image

She's gorgeous! I love their colors together, yeah! I'd definitely love to fling them, he's in the same situation with his first fling so the timing should work well!

Thanks and yay ^_^
So, I'll put him in one of her slots and it will basically be whoever sorts out their flings first as to which one will be her first hehe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:56 am
CitrusCupcake
Faithofthefallen
CitrusCupcake
Faithofthefallen
CitrusCupcake

(love your sig ;D)

User Image

Thanks and yay ^_^
So, I'll put him in one of her slots and it will basically be whoever sorts out their flings first as to which one will be her first hehe

Sounds good!!! I'll add her to his as well ;3  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image

I'd love to do some foal RP with your Cerridwen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:52 am
AstoriaFallen
User Image

I'd love that! Any preferences on plotline or should we just throw them together?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:05 am
Faithofthefallen
AstoriaFallen
User Image

I'd love that! Any preferences on plotline or should we just throw them together?

Just throw them together smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces