View Results

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:06 am
Welcome to Fokushi's Fresh Baked Plot Stand!!

Hi people It's fokushi!! Here is where I will try to place my soquili and the plots I have in mind. Some of them I would really like to happen and others are simply suggestions but all are open to plot idea's!! Their orientation and relationship status will be put here too and also if they are looking. I will only post the three main soq I am focusing on at a time and I will also have a post for all of the available familiars.

Featured Soq:
SilverMane
Bayonet
Adrienette
Featured Familiars:
Zenobia

A little about me!

I would say that I am a semi-literate RPer. I like to plot a lot and I kinda already have the whole life planned out before they are even here sweatdrop . I am patiently impatient I could wait forever and a day for something but if I am excited I will obsess about it a little and think about it constantly until you do it kinda poke you a little though if you don't want me to do that just tell me. You are completely allowed to throw a brick at me if I haven't responded to something within a week or more! I would like to RP in thread a little but I can also do Skype and AIM(RIP AIM)Discord (listed below).

*PLEASE DO!*
PM me about any questions you have.
quote me about any interest you may have in any of my soquili.
Understand that i do work and it might be a few days between posts( but no more than a week).
Be my friend.
Have fun together!!

*PLEASE DON'T*

Be disrespectful.
Rush me in an unfriendly manner.
Be a mass murderer.
Or dislike giraffes.

Discord: Fokushi Meishin#6832
Teepee Link:[X]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:47 am
FEATURED FAMILARS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:37 am

❝I have so much to learn...❞

I am SilverMane
But I will let you call me Silver I guess...
I'm not that old, I am Rather young
Are you blind? I'm obviously A regular draft Soquili.
Here's an easy one, I'm Heterosexual
You really want to know that? Fine, I was born 2/09/2016

Do the measurements, I'm 18 Hands
Of course you can't see them, I hide them. I have No scars.

X X❝ I fXy o uXm u s tXk n o wXm o r e. ❞

I come across as Relaxed and kinda go with the flow. I can be a little abrasive if someone tries to tell me what to do but other than that I am rather tame. I can be a little standoffish at time and I find it kind of hard to make friends. I also come across as quiet because my voice barely goes above the level of gentle conversation. I can be loud however... just not very... I love love children and foals and hope to one day have children of my own.

Quit invading my life, It went fairly simple. I am not one that can say I have fought dragons and lived a daring life. I was born and grew up safely in a two legger village just outside of the Kawani land. I was not a perfect foal but I wasn't all out bad either. Being the oldest of my generation I was always tasked with the job of caring for the little ones. I couldn't have loved my responsibilities more. My mother Gaea was a gentle old mare that was dying. I was her last child. My father, Kronos was also an old being but died many years before I left my home. My mother had always wanted to have a life outside of the village and explore more of the world. She had always told me about her dream of heading to the East and seeing what was over the horizon. She never got to go however, first because of family obligations and then because her illness sapped her strength and and left her a thin shell of who she used to be. Two weeks before her death she told me to go and, as she said, ' have an adventure and find a home'. After she died I went to the East and never looked back until I made it to where I am today.

A few last things so you don't ask any more questions, I can not do anything magical though I do have a passion for helping others though their problems thoughI am not always the best at it.

Yes, there is some side things, like I left a small family of brothers and a sister behind though I doubt I will ever see them again...

The person that works my mind is not me, but Fokushi Meishin

The puppeteer that controls me is looking for Friends; one enemy; one homosexual/mini loving male; a chance to surrogate; Babies/lifemate/family; Skinwalker encounter(maybe); to become a skinwalker; death

If I could see the future it would go something like
A handsome someone came into her life and she was swept into an instant crush. But instead of a whirlwind romance like she imagined, it turns out he swings a different kind of way. It can be that he is homosexual or in love with a usidia. She learns the lesson that love comes in many different shapes and sizes.

whether it is another male/male or mini/fullsized couple or the same couple from the first plot that she happens across she would notice and feel for their desire to have a family. She would happily donate her body to help someone have a family like she one day dreams to have.

(optional) It would be hilarious to have a girl hit on her and watch her flail as she tried to dissuade her. This could end up being her life long friend or just a funny situation. She is straight so unfortunately it wont be a lovemating plot

(optional) having someone manipulate her or just a romance that didn't work out that ended up with her having children

The detail of this plot can be worked out together but I would like for her to run into someone that would straight up hate her and wish the worst possible out come on her life. This would tie into her turning into a cursed skinwalker later on in life.

(I would love for her to find a mate but you would have to be okay with it breaking when she turns into a skinwalker and you would be okay with the heartbreak of having the one you love practically die but is like a ghost haunting you.)

((Skinwalker plots will come later)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:28 am
User Image

❝....Hnnn... I don't see any benefit...❞

I am Bayonet
But I will let you call me Bayonet. I don't do Nicknames.
I'm not that old, I am Old enough
Are you blind? I'm obviously A regular Soquili.
Here's an easy one, I'm Heterosexual I presume. It's most Practical
You really want to know that? Fine, I was born 11/16/2015

Do the measurements, I'm 16.9 Hands
Of course you can't see them, I hide them. I have No Blemishes or Scars

I come across as Distant. Cold. Uncaring. I am all of those things. If there is no benefit to me why should I waste my breath talking to you. I don't like to manipulate people though. I will be truthful if I find you a waste of my time and subterfuge is too time consuming.

Quit invading my life, It went I was born. I didn't spend time with my sister's and as soon as I was old enough I took off on my own. I travel on my own though sometimes I will take companionship but it rarely last for a week. No point in wasting time trying to get to know someone when all I need is a travel partner or guide though the more rough terrain.

A few last things so you don't ask any more questions, I can No really special abilities though I do have a ____ and a cape that was passed down to me.

Yes, there is some side things, like I have sisters. I haven't talked to them in a while.

The puppeteer that works my mind is looking forPlots. All the plots so I can work on his personality and bio better.

If could tell the future it would go likeAfter meeting his first love and leaving her on the beach(Refer to This RP for context if you want) Bayonet just wanders for a little while eventually he runs into another mare and he takes the chance to experiment to learn about love. He will totally honest with his intentions and it is up to you if your mare is the fine with that and treats him with the same honesty.

I can see him falling in lust with a winged girl that kinda reminded him of his first love and he got confused ending up with children. It would be ideal if the mare took most of the foals/all the girls or left them with him and leaving him responsible for one little life.

He is a bi-romantic heterosexual! I would love for him to have a lovemate that happened on accident. Someone who was a little better than him with children and eventually it just became that he didn't want to try and live without them. It would be like being lovers without being lovers. (Will accept female lifemate also but they would have to mesh really well)

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:29 am

❝Life is to Short To Not Have Adventures!❞

I am Adrienette
But I will let you call me Adrien
I'm not that old, I am Just reaching adulthood
Are you blind? I'm obviously Winged, Clawed horse... thingy...
Here's an easy one, I'm ...Exploring my options.
You really want to know that? Fine, I was born 2/05/2017

Do the measurements, I'm 16 Hands
Of course you can't see them, I hide them. I have No scars but I to get some really cool ones.

I come across as ready to jump at the slightest sign of adventure. I actually have a tendency to get in a spot of trouble when my curiosity gets the best of me. I love doing dares though with Zenobia, my fearless companion.

Quit invading my life, It went Like every other horses goes I guess. I had a mother and a father though I don't know if they really like each other that much. When I was younger they seemed normal but as I gre up they just... yeah. I think they are still friendly technically and they don't bad mouth each other around me but... put them in the same room and the temperature drops about fifty degrees. OK so I am exaggerating a little but sometimes the looks my mom gives my dad aren't very friendly. I stayed with my mom a majority of the time, tending the gardens with her and going on trips, but other times I would go on almost year long adventures with my dad. Dad was of course focused on the destination but I was just excited for the journey. When my mother met my stepfather I decided that I wanted to go have an adventure of my own.

A few last things so you don't ask any more questions, I can I have a chicken familar named Zenobia who lets to get into and in consequence me in trouble.

Yes, there is some side things, like My father travels a lot and sometimes I go with him and other times I go back to my mom and stepdad going with them around on their trips.

The puppeteer that controls me is looking for Friends; fr-enemies ; To explore relationships with both males and females;Babies/lifemate/family; Skinwalker encounter(maybe); Misadventures with Zenobia

If I could see the future it would go something like
Exploring the world also implies exploring everything there is. That includes relationships with males and females sometimes both at the same time. Throw something at me and we can talk it out.

Zenobia is a deadly chicken... and doesn't seem to have an ounce of self preservation. Often running or into the brush and trying to face down predators that are prepared to make her supper, Adrienette has had to save the silly bird on multiple occasions. A couple of times Adrien had some close scraps with some predator soquili maybe even a skinwalker or two...

Maybe a couple of family RP's between all three parents and her.

Throw some things at me and we can talk about it!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:41 am
emotion_bigheart OPEN FOR BUSINESS!! emotion_bigheart

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:12 pm
*brings it to the front and dusts it off*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:08 pm
Melomar

Do you still want to plot with me?  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:15 pm
Fokushi Meishin
Melomar

Ooh, hi! Yes, I am still interested.
I need to head to bed soon though so it would have to be tomorrow to start. Hope that's ok. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:18 pm
Melomar
Fokushi Meishin
Melomar

Ooh, hi! Yes, I am still interested.
I need to head to bed soon though so it would have to be tomorrow to start. Hope that's ok. :3

Sorry I didn't realize I had forgot to greet you before sweatdrop
No problem. I was just making seeing if you where still interested and I figured I could open the line of communication.  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:34 pm
Fokushi Meishin

Sorry I didn't realize I had forgot to greet you before sweatdrop
No problem. I was just making seeing if you where still interested and I figured I could open the line of communication.

Oh yes! Thank you for that. I wasn't sure if I should try to post here yet or not.
I hope it will be all right with you if I am rather slow with roleplay. It's not due to lack of interest. Before I head off for the night, I can ask a couple questions and we can go from there.

I've read SilverMane's profile, it's really interesting and sad! Becoming skinwalker after loving everyone around her, especially being motherly in nature. Lots of possibilities for adventure along the way, though! So I am wondering what you would like to see from my ponies, as far as where they fit into her story? (It's totally fine if you don't know)

And Bayonet, if I remember correctly, he is a bit of a blank slate. But I was wondering if you had any plans for him anyway, or maybe a story you would like to tell. :3

Ok! off to bed I go. I hope you have a wonderful evening! Or day!
I will check back here before work. Fun fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:35 pm
Melomar

Oh yes! Thank you for that. I wasn't sure if I should try to post here yet or not.
I hope it will be all right with you if I am rather slow with roleplay. It's not due to lack of interest. Before I head off for the night, I can ask a couple questions and we can go from there.

I've read SilverMane's profile, it's really interesting and sad! Becoming skinwalker after loving everyone around her, especially being motherly in nature. Lots of possibilities for adventure along the way, though! So I am wondering what you would like to see from my ponies, as far as where they fit into her story? (It's totally fine if you don't know)

And Bayonet, if I remember correctly, he is a bit of a blank slate. But I was wondering if you had any plans for him anyway, or maybe a story you would like to tell. :3

Ok! off to bed I go. I hope you have a wonderful evening! Or day!
I will check back here before work. Fun fun!

Again no problem I don't have anything pressing to do currently so I m pretty much on everyday all day for now. Plus creativity takes time.

Yeah I pretty much have Silver's whole life planned out lol. You can't help it when you have been wanting it since forever and you have had forever to think about it. I was wondering if there was a place where I could read about your characters or can you tell me a little about each of them?

I have been thinking about Bayonet and He is so practical it hurts. He doesn't use or really understand sarcasm and he has no sense of humor. He rarely goes out of his way to help others if it has no practical reason to it.  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:34 am
*waits for bayonet info*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:49 am
Here are my plot thread and teepee. Both are pretty empty still, I'm afraid.

Fokushi Meishin

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:05 am
I went to retrieve our thread conversation from earlier. Thought it might help to save all of it here 3nodding heart

Quote:
does anyone feel like RPing with SilverMane? I would like for her to start making friends, frienemies, and maybe a rival or two. she is kind though she can be kind of abrasive when it comes to people telling her what to do.

It's would be kinda funny if she was hit on by another girl because I know it would freak her out once she figured out what was happening. (She is totally straight so unfortunately no lovemating to females for her but they could become friends at the end). I would like for her to have a run in with scary looking or a legit scary Soquili to test how far her courage can go.

Quote:
Just bringing this to the front I also have Bayonet though he is more of a blank slate and I am not sure what to do with him yet.

Quote:
Hi! I am interested in working things out with your two ponies. Just know that I can be quite slow in RP, so just plotting might be a better option for you? I am happy to try either or both with you.

I have posted about my three ponies. If you have already noticed them and develop ideas, let me know! I would love to hear about it. I am finding the more I inquire about plotting, the more solidly my trio begin to form in my mind. This is great!

I can see SilverMane and my Gael Roisin butting heads. They both seem to have strong personalities. Maybe they have strong beliefs and opinions that clash. Who is right and who is wrong might make them angry at each other, yet when they've cooled down realize that the other has good reasons for believing the way they do. I have labeled Gael as "questioning;" she doesn't know for sure and I haven't decided either. I think they might both learn more about sexuality together, and when SilverMane understands her standing with other mares, I can see them still being friends. In fact if this plays out similarly, I can see them becoming lifelong friends.

I am not sure about Bayonet. I would be interested in developing a story with you for him and one or more of my ponies.

Quote:
Yay! I have no problem with that. I don't mind the slow RP and I don't mind plotting though with SilverMane I would like some RP because I practically have her life planned out for her lol. (has been my dream Soq for a while) but we can just plot her meeting friends. With Bayonet plotting is a better option because I have no clue what to do with him.

In short I would love to work with you!!

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff