Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Fokushi's Freshly Baked Plots(Updated and Open!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hehe I caught you!
  The pizza did me in...(+1 visitor)
View Results

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:47 am
Melomar

OK so I read through the info on your horses and I was thinking that in terms of Silver it would be cool for her to meet Jon since it sounds like he travels was wandering past her home in the woods and the stopped to have a gentle talk considering she hasn't ever met a soq covered in scales before. Not that she has met Soq with feathers before either. W can still try a conversation between the girls though I have no Idea how it would go lol.
With bayonet I can see him being someone's reluctant friend and possibly a traveling companion though he wouldn't stay for long though he might actually keep in touch this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:35 am
ProphetOfProfit
*waits for bayonet info*

I put bayonet's info out there but I can't say its as in depth and there are still a lot of wholes i have to fill in.  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:33 pm
I have some travel buddies to offer Bayonet!

User Image
Savannah is determined to see the world and has already seen some of the top destination spots of the Kawani lands!... Or so she says. Really, she just spends her time running around everywhere and socializing with pretty faces she happens to meet along the way. Sociable yes, but of you offend her she'll dog you about it until she gets a sincere apology out of you.. Even if she has to beat it out of ya to do it.

User Image
Eleanor or Ellie, as she prefers, is plagued with a senseless wanderlust. She's always on the move and rarely stops in one place for more than a couple of days. Gullible, affectionate and happy to no end, Soquili usually think one of two things when they meet her: that she is incredibly endearing or incredibly annoying.

User Image
Aquila is on the lookout for someone to aggravate or sleep with, depending on her mood at the time. Incredibly bitter that she was dealt the short ends of both sticks in life she has decided to put her energy into making others feel as miserable as she does. I thought putting her up with Bayonet, who seems like a fellow grump, might make for some comedic RP.

Other RP suggestions:

User Image
Lockes is a little complicated. Depending on where he meets her in her timeline, she could either be an unknowing murderer, a spooky murderer, a murderer in rehab, or a bearwalker slayer. She takes a little more time to explain, so PM me of you're interested in interacting with a pony with a little more plot involved. (PS they would look really pretty together just sayin.)

I also have an aromatherapist, a herd leader, a traveling unicorn halfbreed, and a songbird of a mare in case you're interested in either of your ponies by those descriptions. I'll also open the offer to Silver Mane, since all of my ponies see looking for friends (and my herd leader is looking for ponies to recruit!)

So, what do you think? Anyone catch your interest? (Shameless note, all the ladies I've put up here are up for flings, just sayin.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:05 pm
belloblossom
I have some travel buddies to offer Bayonet!

User Image
Savannah is determined to see the world and has already seen some of the top destination spots of the Kawani lands!... Or so she says. Really, she just spends her time running around everywhere and socializing with pretty faces she happens to meet along the way. Sociable yes, but of you offend her she'll dog you about it until she gets a sincere apology out of you.. Even if she has to beat it out of ya to do it.

User Image
Aquila is on the lookout for someone to aggravate or sleep with, depending on her mood at the time. Incredibly bitter that she was dealt the short ends of both sticks in life she has decided to put her energy into making others feel as miserable as she does. I thought putting her up with Bayonet, who seems like a fellow grump, might make for some comedic RP.

Other RP suggestions:

User Image
Lockes is a little complicated. Depending on where he meets her in her timeline, she could either be an unknowing murderer, a spooky murderer, a murderer in rehab, or a bearwalker slayer. She takes a little more time to explain, so PM me of you're interested in interacting with a pony with a little more plot involved. (PS they would look really pretty together just sayin.)

Hey sorry it took so long to respond. I was interested in these three because I can easily see Bayonet constantly offending Savannah and almost refusing to apologize. If Aquila has a sense of humor or sarcasm it definitely wouldn't be hard to get on his nerves.

(I will PM you about Lockes)  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:34 am
Updated with a few plots for each of them!! Quote me if you want to do any of the plots of have any of your own you want to suggest!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:13 pm
Fokushi Meishin

Hey back! lol I wasn't sure if you where still interested in them tbh and I had kinda accepted in my sad little heart that I would just have to try harder xp I know they can be kinda boring since they aren't exceptionally outgoing, bloodthirsty, Or adventurous. I just figured they had to find their groove testing the waters with other soq so people can have a sense of how they really are. It's totally ok to have multiple tabs up. heck I was like that a couple days ago just filtering though all of the plot threads that i could enviously claw gently sort though trying to find where they could fit in others peoples plots.

Hi again! Thought I would reply to you in here where it is more relevant. (I should have done that before anyway!) So yes, I am still quite interested! :3

SilverMane's life story is just amazing. I had thought of getting a pony that would become cursed just to see how I could develop the story. But you've already figured her story out! She seems sweet, strong, and protective, yet the powder would change everything. That must be so difficult for you.
I think your idea for Jon meeting her in the forest sounds good! He loves the shade of the woods. He is not literally scaled, it is more a patterning of his pelt. There is no reason why she would know they aren't scales unless she touched them!
If you are all right with it, I would like to have her converse with Gael too. I just have nothing much for her yet.

And for Bayonet, I do think it is likely for him to end up traveling with any of my three.
My twins have not seen each other since they were foals. At different times when they can, they will wander off to look for each other. Both will end up in the far north, eventually. I have not worked out how they will end up in the same place, separately, though. If Bayonet is heading northward, or even if he isn't, it is still possible to meet one of them.
Now if Bayonet happens to be traveling in the far south, he could run into Jon. Being raised by a snake in the tropics, the idea of snow does not appeal to him! His wandering is just because he is curious and he has no goals, other than that he needs to be home to hunt for the giant boa when she wakes (around every month or so, I am guessing?).  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:40 pm
Melomar
Fokushi Meishin

Hey back! lol I wasn't sure if you where still interested in them tbh and I had kinda accepted in my sad little heart that I would just have to try harder xp I know they can be kinda boring since they aren't exceptionally outgoing, bloodthirsty, Or adventurous. I just figured they had to find their groove testing the waters with other soq so people can have a sense of how they really are. It's totally ok to have multiple tabs up. heck I was like that a couple days ago just filtering though all of the plot threads that i could enviously claw gently sort though trying to find where they could fit in others peoples plots.

Hi again! Thought I would reply to you in here where it is more relevant. (I should have done that before anyway!) So yes, I am still quite interested! :3

SilverMane's life story is just amazing. I had thought of getting a pony that would become cursed just to see how I could develop the story. But you've already figured her story out! She seems sweet, strong, and protective, yet the powder would change everything. That must be so difficult for you.
I think your idea for Jon meeting her in the forest sounds good! He loves the shade of the woods. He is not literally scaled, it is more a patterning of his pelt. There is no reason why she would know they aren't scales unless she touched them!
If you are all right with it, I would like to have her converse with Gael too. I just have nothing much for her yet.
And for Bayonet, I do think it is likely for him to end up traveling with any of my three.
My twins have not seen each other since they were foals. At different times when they can, they will wander off to look for each other. Both will end up in the far north, eventually. I have not worked out how they will end up in the same place, separately, though. If Bayonet is heading northward, or even if he isn't, it is still possible to meet one of them.
Now if Bayonet happens to be traveling in the far south, he could run into Jon. Being raised by a snake in the tropics, the idea of snow does not appeal to him! His wandering is just because he is curious and he has no goals, other than that he needs to be home to hunt for the giant boa when she wakes (around every month or so, I am guessing?).

Great! cat_3nodding I can definitely get behind a meeting with Silver and Jon. What would you expect out of their meeting? It would probably a funny encounter And I wouldn't know how she reacted until she was in the situation. With your girlie I think they would make excelent friends and I dont mind having them meet.
Bayonet is actually currently heading towards the mountains for no particular reason but just a destination so he isn't aimlessly wandering so he could definitely end up running into one of the two be warned though he is being an a** right now in his life on top of his usual assholeiness.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:02 pm
Fokushi Meishin

Hm... I think at first Jon might size her up as a potential meal. But since she is a draft horse, her size alone makes any potential injuries not worth it. Always thinking with his stomach... xD; By that time, however, he will probably be curious enough to approach her. I wonder how she would react to someone like him? He's pretty straightforward (so if she asked, he would tell her without shame that he had considered eating her), and can get rather snarky or sarcastic. But... I think he would also like her because "she looks like clouds." I agree, it could be quite silly!

Silver and Gael can wait, if you like, since my grasp on my mare's personality is still shaky at best. Hm, maybe I should try a solo RP between her and her familiar crane. That might help.

Let's try Eoghan (my stallion out of the twins) with Bayonet. I will try to consider how they might end up traveling together, with Bayonet in such a foul mood. Then later, maybe he will come across Gael and see a family resemblance. That might work...

We can start any of these at any time!  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:03 pm
Melomar
Fokushi Meishin

Hm... I think at first Jon might size her up as a potential meal. But since she is a draft horse, her size alone makes any potential injuries not worth it. Always thinking with his stomach... xD; By that time, however, he will probably be curious enough to approach her. I wonder how she would react to someone like him? He's pretty straightforward (so if she asked, he would tell her without shame that he had considered eating her), and can get rather snarky or sarcastic. But... I think he would also like her because "she looks like clouds." I agree, it could be quite silly!

Silver and Gael can wait, if you like, since my grasp on my mare's personality is still shaky at best. Hm, maybe I should try a solo RP between her and her familiar crane. That might help.

Let's try Eoghan (my stallion out of the twins) with Bayonet. I will try to consider how they might end up traveling together, with Bayonet in such a foul mood. Then later, maybe he will come across Gael and see a family resemblance. That might work...

We can start any of these at any time!

Lol I would love to be able to RP with Jon and Silver She had never considered herself food so she would be confused and slightly put out. How do you respond to someone saying 'you looked delicious but your where too big to eat'? that would be hilarious to see. We can start that one when ever you are ready since Silver's dance card is empty.

With Bayonet he is currently talking to someone about his heart break so I would like to wait until it is over to see where his state of mind is before I RP him again though I still think he would be an a** and a little sad but I would still like to wait for a second to finish that RP to see what happens.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:19 pm
Fokushi Meishin

Perfectly understandable about Bayonet. I'll be happy to wait. Maybe you can start up our RP when he's ready?

As for Jon and Silver, well just about any reaction to that would be understandable! We can start that now if you like! Would you like to start it, or would you prefer me to?  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:39 pm
Melomar
Fokushi Meishin

Perfectly understandable about Bayonet. I'll be happy to wait. Maybe you can start up our RP when he's ready?

As for Jon and Silver, well just about any reaction to that would be understandable! We can start that now if you like! Would you like to start it, or would you prefer me to?

Yush!! emotion_dowant If you don't mind can you start it? I am going to find something to snack on really quick I should be back in a few.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:16 am
Fokushi Meishin

No problem. I will have to wait until the morning, however. I have to head off for the night. x)  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:44 am
*Drags to the front and sets it neatly so the wet paint can dry*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:48 pm
Pretty sure this thing needs a lot of dusting and fixing but I want to come back into the mix!  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200