belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:45 am
Welcome to My Singles' Thread!

I'm jumping on the bandwagon that everyone else has! Where this explosion of singles threads have come from, I simply don't know, but after looking at so many of them I was inspired to make my own!

Feel free to post your offers here or if you're shy then PM them to me. If we've had plotted flings or whatnot in the past and they have slipped my mind then please PM those to me too! I look forward to hearing from you!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:46 am
Mares Looking for Flings

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:47 am
Mares Looking for Lifemates/Lovemates

Lockes
User Image
Breedings: 1. Used
2. Calixto (hanging gallow)
3. Kingston Paradox (Faithofthefallen)
4. Kei (Kivras)
5+. Open
Personality Blurb: Lockes has always had this bad habit of killing other ponies who didn't conform to her ideals of perfection. She wasn't even aware that she was killing ponies until a few brave souls pointed it out to her. Shocked by her actions and wanting desperately to get better, Lockes tried everything from isolation to socializing with ponies with a good affinity, but what she found out instead was that she instead had only to find a new target for her slaughters.
After a bad run in with a bearwalker that made her blood boil, Lockes vowed to kill every stinkin' bearwalker (cursed or pure) that came into her presence. The only thing she needed after that was training and she found it within the Sinclair Herd.
Looking For: A life/lovemate within the Sinclair Herd.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:49 am
Mares Looking for Something Else (surrogacy, flings and lifemates/lovemates, etc.)

Aquila

User Image
Breedings:
1. Conleth (Dea and #Teddy#)
2. Taken...? (have to check)
3. Open
4+. Open
Personality Blurb: Full of bitter resentment towards her parents, Aquila believes she got the short end of both sticks. Too heavy-boned to fly, yet too lightweight to have any strength, Aquila hates being a halfbreed and is determined not to have any of her future offspring share the same fate.
Eventually, she'll meet someone (preferably her future lovemate) who can teach her that strength or flight isn't everything and she'll abandon her self-loathing for her new love instead.
Looking For: Flings and a female mini lovemate. Fling partners need to have feathered wings or be purebred drafts. All mini mares can apply for the lovemate position!

Eleanor

User Image
Breedings: 1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4+. Open
Personality Blurb: Ellie is full of love and has decided to give it toevetypne she meets. Oblivious to danger and very lucky, Ellie has managed to keep herself from any violent encounters while spreading the force of love everywhere! The type of pony who will either rub her love off on you or overwhelm you with it, everyone can agree that Ellie is the most affectionate mate they've met, whether they want her to be or not.
Looking For: Flings and an addition to her poly group! Ellie is already happily in love with her lovemate Sita Freewind (Tiger_Kisa699) but the relationship is an open one and after a while, the duo will decide to expand into a trio.

Flora Lovett
User Image
2. Open
3. Open
4+. Open
Personality Blurb: Flora was raised to be a well-mannered, prim and polite lady of society. On account of her being rather fragile and susceptible to injury or sickness, Flora doesn't travel very often, but enjoys the company of others immensely. She is soft-spoken, a lover of flowers (especially roses) and dreams of a knight in shining armor to come whisk her away to live in a fairytale dreamland for a happily ever after.
Looking For: She is looking for a Lifemate who will dote on her and take care of her (since she is a sickly thing, poor dear.) She would love a proper gentleman, or a knight in shining armor, but she could just as easily fall for a handsome rogue if he was ready to give his heart only to her.
I am also willing for her to experience a little heartbreak, so if you're interested in one of your stallions flinging with her, then step right up.
Note: She could also be swayed towards a princess in shining.. er, velvet? to whisk her away.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:50 am
Stallions Looking for Flings

Rosario
User Image
2. Open
3. Reserved for LM
4. Reserved for LM
5. (See #3 onward)
Personality Blurb: Coming from two strong healer parents (albeit in different ways) Rosario set out with his father as a foal to learn more about the craft. During adulthood, Rosario found The Travelling Healers Herd and decided that it was there that he would make his new home.
Looking For: Two flings. Full-sized mares only. Preferably someone not in the herd he will join (that would be awkward.)

Amitola

User Image
2. Open
3. Open
4+. Open
Personality Blurb: Amitola is the stallion of your dreams. He is the c**k-of-the-rock, he knows the moves, he's the perfect stud... In actuality he's actually just really in your face and obnoxiously confident. Quite the narcissist, he spends much of the day gloating about his beauty and talent and the rest serenading anyone who makes eye contact with him. That's right, he sings. And dances. And to be honest, he's actually good at it too.
Looking For: Flings! Full-sized mares and stallions welcome! He loves color, long hair and anyone who will give him the time of day!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:52 am
Stallions Looking for Lifemates/Lovemates

Ambrose
User Image
Breedings: 1. Arsena (Ruler of Everything)
2. Obelus (ABVirus)
3. Open
4+. Open
Personality Blurb: He was sent out by his family herd in hopes that he would come back with unicorns or kirins of new blood, but what he did instead was use his new freedom to go sleep around with the wrong kinds of mares. After his second fling (taken by a skinwalker) he swore off of mares. He'll need a protective, soothing stallion to make him open up to the idea of love again.
Looking For: A full-sized male lovemate. Ambrose will open up to a stallion who could be an affectionate protector/his knight in shining armor.

Ebon
User Image
2. Open
3. Open
4+. Open
Personality Blurb: Ebon is a stallion who takes immense pleasure in traveling to the main land to sneak about and gather supplies for his herd. However, he has little inclination to go exploring elsewhere than the island from where he comes from and would much rather dote upon and settle with one of the mares that he's grown up with. Since he takes delight in showing off his muscles, he wouldn't say no to fighting for someone's affections if the need arose.
Looking For: A Lifemate in the Black Friday herd. Preferably, one of the original members of said herd. Black on black on black on black ponies galore!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:53 am
Stallions Looking for Something Else (surrogacy, flings and Lifemates, etc)

Tenzin

User Image
2. Theru (Thalea)
3. Open
4+. Open
Personality Blurb: Once a shy and reclusive stallion, Tenzin is now looking to make his way in life by maintaining his herd in the Western Forest. Noble and soft-spoken, Tenzin lives by a code of honor and will do anything to protect those he cares about, or even strangers looking for his aid.
Looking for: Flings and a lifemate. Full-sized mares only. The mare needs to be aware that Tenzin will expect the baskets to join his herd and to be okay with that (can be discussed for plotting fun.) As far as lifemates go, a mare with an affinity for nature would be the most preferable would be great. Minor edits at least.

Lord Arran Pendragon The Magician

User Image
2. Open
3. Open
4+. Open
Personality Blurb: Arran has always wanted to do something spectacular with his life and impress his parents (who are everything to him.) He has always had an interest in magic, rather it be healing with a horn, levitation magic that minicorns possess, or even slight of hoof tricks that performers do at shows. Regardless of what sort it is, he wants to learn it! The only problem, is that he doesn't really have any talent in any of these tricks... He's going to need a teacher or maybe someone to just boost his confidence if he's actually going to successfully perform a magical happening.
Looking For: Flings and tentatively a life/lovemate? Full-sized mares for flings, anything goes for life/lifemates. I would love one of his fling partners to be someone he admires for their "magic" tricks, when they're just tricks of the light or pranks. Someone who actually has an affinity with some form of magical affinity would be awesome, but not required.

Roslind
User Image
Breedings:1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4+. Open
Personality Blurb: Attentive and loving, Roslind lives with his mother, Rosalyn, in her garden grove within the Western Forest. He has grown up playful and kind, but his first priority will always be his mother's well being. Constantly aware of how fragile she is has left him with an obsession to dote upon her constantly. While other stallions his age ought to be striking out on their own, he's at home with his mother, which in turn has turned him a little spoiled.
Looking For: Flings and a life/lovemate. He'll have a leaning towards the guys as far as permanent relationships go, but when it comes to flings, anything goes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:40 am
Familiars - Always Open for Offers!

User Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:52 am
Plot Only Ponies
heart Note: These ponies already have breeding partners or are on hold while I figure them out. Please don't make offers on these ponies! Thank you! heart

Thalia Veraldi
User Image
Breedings: 1. Cooper (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
2. Omagatoki (Tiger_Kisa699)
3. Omagatoki (Tiger_Kisa699)
4. Omagatoki (Tiger_Kisa699)
Personality Blurb:
Looking For:

Savannah
User Image
Breedings: 1. Osmond (ABVirus)
2. Tove (Whoan)
3. Tove (Whoan)
4+. Tove (Whoan)
Personality Blurb:
Looking For:

Primrose

User Image
Breedings: 1. Xuen (Mewsings of An Angel)
2. Ashitoka (AstoriaFallen)
3. Undecided
4+. Undecided
Personality Blurb:
Looking For:

Rosalyn
User Image
Breedings: 1. Used w/ Siciro (Of The Epidemic)
2. Used w/ Lord Delicroix DeLuna (ProphetOfProfit)
3. Savva (Whoan)
4+. Savva (Whoan)
Personality Blurb: Rosalyn lives in a grove at the edge of the woods, where she resides in a self made garden. Primarily she works with roses, but she helps take care of the wild flowers too. With the strong desire to help elevate some of the stress from travelers that wander her way, Rosalyn has mastered the effects of aromatherapy and does her best to use it to any who might need her help. She is an affiliate with The Travelling Healers Herd.
Looking For: Family RP, friends, fellow gardening buddies, horses to interact from with any of her herds.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:13 pm
I Declare This: OPEN!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:09 pm
b u m p  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:18 pm
First post here x3

Well, I love the idea of Tenzin like becoming a friend of Arcadia's ?

I'm not so sure about them being mates, just because her personality is a little much ( from her profile, I'm changing it some ) but she is still pretty feisty x3

I also might be interested in doing a fling with Rosario !!!

Stormie Koi

Liberal Tycoon

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:59 pm
Stormie Koi
First post here x3

Well, I love the idea of Tenzin like becoming a friend of Arcadia's ?

I'm not so sure about them being mates, just because her personality is a little much ( from her profile, I'm changing it some ) but she is still pretty feisty x3

I also might be interested in doing a fling with Rosario !!!

Well I replied to this a million years later. gonk If you're still interested I would love to talk more about this! I've since moved stuff around too, if you wanna give it another once over. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:00 pm
On that note... Updated! New ponies and updated some of the characters personalities! Huzzah!  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:27 pm
belloblossom

User ImageUser Image

Hmmm, just going to leave this here and tiptoe away x'D