Submit

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:15 pm
Hi guys! I decided to throw together a singles/plot thread as it's been a few years since i've done anything in soquili and i'd like to get back into now that i don't have college to suck up all my time! (Not that work doesn't suck up a good chunk of it. XP) That and i'm like too scared to post in thread. Ha ha ha

So! Feel free to take a look at my ladies (and one gent) and if you see anything you're interested in PM me or quote me in this thread!

Teepee

ToC
Post 0- Intro
Post 1- Irena
Post 2- Glitch
Post 3- Brioche
Post 4- Cirque
Post 5- Keanu
Post 6- Zhenzhen and Parade Elegy
Post 7-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image
Name: Irena
Relationship status: Single
Personality: One of the original Cerynei to flee the great fires, Irena used to be a warrior and she has the scars to prove it. Too bad for her she's lacking the memories to match. Traumatized by her flight from the burning forests, this mare has very little memories of her past and an intense fear of flames. In her new life she's turned to healing the wounded if she can manage to work up the nerve to ask them if they'd like some help. Her shy demeanor isn't helped any by her stuttering, but her tolerance for gore makes her a great help after a serious fight.
Looking for: Irena is a cowardly sweetheart and while i'd love to get her a lifemate, i wouldn't mind her taking some abuse either (maybe she'll rediscover her backbone, maybe not). So, sweet boys or cruel ones are certainly welcome to come her way.
Breeding slots: 4/4
1. open(ish?)
2. open
3. open
4. open

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Name: Glitch
Relationship status: Single
Personality: Glitch can be a hard pill to swallow. With a dirty mouth and a dirty mind, she often comes off as abrasive at first glance. However, upon getting to know her better it becomes clear that this attitude is merely a defense mechanism to protect her already low self-esteem. She firmly believes that pushing people away will protect her from their cruel words about her appearance. The only time Glitch will let down the mask is around foals. Despite how easily kids may throw around cruel words, she believes their innocence is to be protected and absolutely will not tolerate anyone negatively influencing them.
Looking for: Lifemate or lovemate are preferred (however this would take place after her plotted breeding with Lyze). Due to her low opinions regarding her own appearance, Glitch feels that similarly freakish looking soquili are kindred souls and will often be nicer to them (unless they make it clear they don't deserve her kindness).
1. Lyze
2. open
3. open
4. open

User Image
Name: Brioche
Relationship status: single
Personality: A goofy airhead. Brioche is friendly, but forgetful, with a passion for jams, jellies, and spreads. She has a tendency to anthropomorphize food and it's not unheard of for her to develop a crush on a particularly tasty dish. When this mare gets into one of these "moods" it's often hard to get her to pay attention anything else. The easiest solution to this is to eat whatever the heck she's currently obsessed with, which may result in some overdramatic crying on her part.
Looking for: I don't really know. Brioche needs more development so RP is welcome. Right now i'm leaning towards lovemate, but if you have a food inspired soq please throw them her way!
1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Name: Cirque
Personality: Glitch's best friend. Cirque has an obsession with the bizarre and aims to collect a group of freaks to surround herself with. Is she taking advantage of them? Probably. But, with her wits she aims for them to never find out.
Looking for: Cirque really needs some development so if you're just up for RP that's ok! I'd love for her to meet some freaks for her to try lure over to joining her sideshow. With a focus on getting rich quick, Cirque isn't interested in a life mate, however she is interested in having flings with particularly interesting looking weirdos. ;D
1. Basskirk
2. open
3. open
4. open

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image
Name: Keanu
Personality: Keanu considers himself a ladies man, when he's really mostly just an arrogant troublemaker. He thinks he's hot s**t and would flirt with a rock if you stuck googly eyes and eyelashes on it. He's not picky about who he tries to impress and often tries to use stupid techniques he's heard makes you irresistible to women. Unsurprisingly most of his relationships tend to fail.
Looking for: Flings please! Keanu doesn't care if their mini or full sized, he loves all the ladies.
Breeding slots: 3/4
1. Cyllene (waiting on shells)
2. open
3. open
4. open

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Not looking for relationships, but are looking for RP at the moment!
User Image
User Image
(insert infoooooooo)

(hold for other things???)  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:05 pm
Open!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image

These are who I have to offer for RP if you need some general RP for any of yours. ^^ I'm not picky with who they rp with. <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:01 pm
AstoriaFallen
User Image

These are who I have to offer for RP if you need some general RP for any of yours. ^^ I'm not picky with who they rp with. <3
Cirque and Brioche definitely need general rp! I need to work out their personalities some more.

Brioche is pretty silly while Cirque is more manipulative if you have any preferences!

Would you be interested in Cirque meeting Darkheart maybe? She's got a fondness for the strange and i think she'd find him quite interesting. *U*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:04 pm
cursedandwandering
AstoriaFallen
User Image

Cirque and Brioche definitely need general rp! I need to work out their personalities some more.

Brioche is pretty silly while Cirque is more manipulative if you have any preferences!

Would you be interested in Cirque meeting Darkheart maybe? She's got a fondness for the strange and i think she'd find him quite interesting. *U*

Why yes! I would like for them to meet. <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:20 pm
AstoriaFallen

Yay! Ha ha, would you like to start or shall i? Is there any situations you think would be interesting to put them in? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:13 pm
cursedandwandering
AstoriaFallen

Yay! Ha ha, would you like to start or shall i? Is there any situations you think would be interesting to put them in? :3

If you could start that would be awesome, and any situation could be interesting. Surprise me with something wink  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:16 pm
AstoriaFallen
cursedandwandering
AstoriaFallen

If you could start that would be awesome, and any situation could be interesting. Surprise me with something wink
Will do! I'll start it up after i cook (an extremely late) dinner. XD <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces