Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands
[OOC] Joining, Rank Changes, & New Litters (archived) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ithambo hlabathi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:40 pm
User Image

Ranks within the Bonelands region are not "stable" like in many other prides. Feel free to plot to your fullest with conflicts, etc. If joining or a rank change becomes a necessary part of your lion's story, please refer to the appropriate posts in this thread and fill out a form!

Note: Please see the ranks post before making a choice.

Current Abaholi Ruling - February 20th, 2019

Quote:
Going forward, any lions - females included - who are born with predominantly unnatural colors, will be asked to leave the pride at adolescence, not dissimilar to the fate of male cubs. Due to the general Bonelands' stance on unnaturally-colored lions, the discrimination they face as a result, and the low social rank they hold, which makes life for them extremely difficult (not only emotionally but physically, as they get less and pooer quality food), Umkhombo believes they are better off leaving and finding their own place in the world. While it may be difficult for them to leave their family and the only life they've ever known, it's less cruel than allowing them to remain and be subject to derision and exclusion all their lives. [This is not retroactive, so any oddly-colored adult pridemembers are unaffected.]

Also keep in mind when joining: Natural colors is the main rule; unnatural color accents (blues, greens) are acceptable, however. Unnatural looking lions are allowed to join, but will experience some difficulties fitting it and may end up being encouraged to leave by their fellow lionesses.

When you are approved, you will be quoted and a green "approved" will be placed below your request. If there are things that need fixing or clarification, a question (or similar) will be placed in red beneath it. We do not require JRPs, so once your lion has been accepted, you may post for a cert.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:41 pm
"New" Members

Customs/Blank Slates
If you would an already existing member that is related to any of the others, please get permission from the player(s) of those lions who have a relation. I will assume you have done this already when you post. If you have an existing member that is not related to any other existing members or has "fake" parents within a group, simply post the form.
Note: Males may join using this method.

"New" Members - Rogues
This category is for people who have a lioness that was not born in the pride. All joining females will be Busisa, even if they are returning members of the pride.
Note: As of the overthrow of Andhaka and Bangizwe, new males are not being accepted into the pride outside of Inselelo Challenges.

[quote="Quaji"][/quote]

[b]Joining Up![/b]
[size=10][b]Owner's Name:[/b] (Just in case you're posting on a mule)
[b]Lion's Name/Image:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Brief Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b][/size]

Ithambo hlabathi

Ithambo hlabathi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:42 pm
"Old Members" - Rank Changes/Litters/Updates

Simply fill out and post the form here! If your rank requires a task such as an RP event, put the link to that completed event in the "Additional" section.

[b][color=green]I'm Moving Around![/color][/b]
[size=10][b]Lion's Name/Image:[/b]
[b]Current Rank:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]IC Reason for Change:[/b]
[b]Additional:[/b][/size]

[b][color=red]New Litter![/color][/b]
[size=10][b]Cub's Parents:[/b]

[b]Cub Name/Image:[/b]
[b]Owner of Cub:[/b]

[b][color=blue]I Want To Be An Ahluke![/color][/b]
[size=10][b]Lion's Name/Image:[/b]
[b]IC Reason:[/b]

*This form is for born-in males who want to stay on as celibate Ahluke rather than being ejected from the pride. This decision should not be made lightly, as they will never be permitted to have cubs, and some members of the pride will treat them as lesser, especially if they are cisgender and attracted to females. Lions who just don't want to leave their home/family - which, for males, is considered an integral part of their passage to adulthood - will often be denied, unless there are extenuating circumstances.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:29 pm
First 2 are lionesses I got from Boneland events but never actually posted them for certing... so I thought I'd still check things were good with them before applying for certs.

Joining Up!
Owner's Name: Vesale
Lion's Name/Image: Umoyana
Desired Rank: Umzingeli

Joining Up!
Lion's Name/Image: Iyõ
Desired Rank: Umzingeli

And 2 newbies.

Joining Up!
Lion's Name/Image: Mwisho
Desired Rank: Busisa

Joining Up!
Lion's Name/Image: Parto bint Sartaj
(ex Jahy, Burkuteshti Pride)

I realise I've chopped out the personality/history part of the form as I was assuming it was only needed for the ranks mentioned above it, but if you need it I will happily edit it in! n__n

Vesale

King Kitten

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:16 pm
Vesale

All approved!

However, at the request of Meep, Parto bing Sartaj will need to wait to ICly join the pride until after Khombo arrive with the Qyrhy lionesses that are following him after the disbanding of the pride. This shouldn't take too long of a wait, and thank you for your patience!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:55 pm
Joining Up!
Owner's Name: SilverLutz
Lion's Name/Image: Thulile
Basic Info: N/A
Brief Personality: Sweet and shy, but she's a blank slate beyond that. Hoping for some development within the BL!
Brief History: She's been kickin' it in the rogue lands since she was born, not much has happened. She's got family in the Jedi pride.

Joining Up!
Owner's Name: SilverLutz
Lion's Name/Image: Schatzi
Basic Info: N/A
Brief Personality: Complete blank slate
Brief History: Barely an adol, she's in need of a home now that she's on her own. She's never known a male outside of her brother so a mostly female pride seems right for her.

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:44 am
Joining Up!
Owner's Name: Puhterodactyl
Lion's Name/Image: Nkiruka
Basic Info: See below
Brief Personality: An eternal optimist, a little soft spoken, but always ready to take action when called to it.
Brief History: Former part of two disbanded prides, when the Jahy Sarlarin disbanded, she went with some of the other members to the Ithambo that took them all in.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:54 pm
I MISSES THESE. I'M SORRY. orz

Puhterodactyl

Approved! If she's joining with Khombo, she'll need to wait until this ICly happens~ c:

SilverLutz

Both approved!  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:47 pm
I'm Moving Around!
Lion's Name/Image: Emrys
Current Rank: Inselelo
Desired Rank: Rogue
IC Region for Change: Tawa kicked his booty
Additional:

I'm Moving Around!
Lion's Name/Image: Tawa'shilah
Current Rank: Rogue
Desired Rank: Inselelo
IC Region for Change: He kicked Emrys' booty
Additional:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:49 pm
Joining Up!
Owner's Name: Mysses aka Greenie EA
Lion's Name/Image: Milele
Brief Personality: Milele is nervous, but happy to be here. She comes from some poor experiences in the rogue lands that have caused her to appear a little spooked and maybe even suspicious. She is kind though, very warm hearted and loves to be around youngsters. She'd happily welcome cub-sitting or even a litter of her own.
Brief History: Violence. She has had violence in her life for about as long as she could remember. There were plenty out there that taught her that being on her own was a poor choice to start. She recalls having crossed a few borders, but there never seemed to be a welcome face to warm her enough into staying.

So coming across these borders and happening to get a kind face was a welcome change of pace. Milele was quick, in her terms, to accept the opportunity to come here and take on new challenges, but in the safety of a place she will hopefully call home.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:37 pm
Mysses

Approved!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:02 am
I'm Moving Around!
Lion's Name/Image: Sandile
Current Rank: Lusizi
Desired Rank: Ahluke
IC Region for Change: Sandile grew up marked by his mother's illness. He's not a strong male and wouldn't fare well in the roguelands. He has little to no drive to procreate so the vow of celibacy isn't really a hard choice for him to make. Despite the traditionalist views of his family he'll opt to stay and live rather than face a uncertain fate in the roguelands.
Additional:

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:19 pm
Joining Up!
Owner's Name: Annchen
Lion's Name/Image: Marmar bint Adala
Brief Personality: Honestly? I haven't played her at all yet so she haven't told me.
Brief History: Came in with the group arriving from Jahy Sarlarin/Qyrhyeshti... smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:57 pm
New Litter!
Cub's Parents: Andhaka x Monifa

Cub Name/Image: Ntombi
Owner of Cub: DavyJnah
Additional:

New Litter!

Cub Name/Image: Isithathu
Owner of Cub: Meepfur
Additional:

New Litter!

Cub Name/Image: Nomusa
Owner of Cub: RamuneGrl
Additional:

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:50 am
Joining Up!
Lion's Name/Image: Njiti
Brief Personality: Kind of hardened, opinionated, but kind, and a bit vulnerable under her layers.
Brief History: Born in the rogue lands, Njiti had no problem with her life how it was, and grew comfortable. She met a passing rogue and through a random fling found herself feeling quite ill. She decided she might find a pride to help her through her sickness (pregancy). After she has the cubs she would then decide to stay.

She is also joining with her cubs, so I guess I'll post them in the new litter style?

New Litter!
Cub's Parents:

Cub Name/Image: Thabiti
Owner of Cub: Pearlyblue
Additional:

Cub Name/Image: Telapetali
Owner of Cub: Talencia
Additional:

Cub Name/Image: Alfajiri
Owner of Cub: Meepfur
Additional:

Cub Name/Image: Pika