Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:19 am
Quote:
User Image He's a complete blank slate! He would probably be very prim and proper, and very 'knight in shining armor', always ready to help those in need! But I've never RPed him so nothing is set in stone. He's open for anything!

Quote:
User Image She's a seer! And she's a very tactical, hard-to-get-to-know kind of girl. She always looks pissed off and like she's thinking about the best way to screw you over. she's an EXTREMELY good hunter and is currently looking for the rest of her family. Though her exterior is cold, she's still capable of getting to know others and even falling in love! She's open for basically anything, though she would never be taken as a slave in any prides.

Quote:
User Image He's a seer though he really doesn't get visions very often. When he does, it tends to freak him out! Otherwise, he's a blank slate and he's open to anything. I just think he's pretty. >>

Quote:
User Image Shujaa's fertility has passed onto another hybrid in the pridelands! This is her daughter, Mvushi. She's outgoing and friendly, though a bit of a scatter-brain at time and a little too innocent. She's open for anything! I just really love breeding hybrids, haha. OH. She won't leave her pride.

Quote:
User ImageHe's a blank slate! Open to anything!

Quote:
User ImageHe's a blank slate! Open to anything!

Quote:
User ImageShe's a blank slate! Open to anything!

Quote:

User Image I'd love to find him a mate (preferably a God) but mortal flings are welcome as long as they don't mind a SUPER slow lion. He can be charming in his sluggishness... if you can wait for it.

Quote:
User ImageThis is Bwana's daughter and she's not going to be leaving her pride anytime soon. That said, her pride is currently in the middle of a bit of a war and they've been pushed into the surrounding forest. She's open for plots with other members of the pride, rival pride members, or strangers who might be wandering by!

Quote:
User Image This is my first SoA, haha. I would love to find new plots with him again! A mate would be lovely, and he's open to pride offers, too. He's a very happy and gentle guy who is very good at hunting and loves adventure. A darker themed pride would not be good for him. The last pride he was in was near the water, and he has a soft spot for the ocean.

Quote:
User Image I would really love Jeraha to find a mate. I honestly can't remember what plots I might have had with him, so if I'm forgetting a plot, please let me know! He's a quiet, reserved and generally rude lion who has a heart of gold and wants to protect those who are important to him, even at sacrifice to his own happiness. He used to be on the run from his father, but now he no longer has to worry about that guy.

Quote:
User Image This is a super chill lion I absolutely love and want to find more flings for. So if you have a girl who's not up to anything, I would love her to meet up with this pillow! He's old and wise, and loves to smile while helping those around him.

Quote:
User Image This is the current king of the suka'fumo. He's in the forest with his pride, trying to keep everyone together while looking for a way to get their homeland back from invaders. I would love RP with other members of the pride! He had a mate, but she's been MIA and I'm not sure if that plot is going to be continuing at this point.

Quote:
User Image Glacier's mate is MIA (the owner left Gaia) so she's looking for someone new! She's extremely shy and always thinks she's doing something to make mortals hate her. She's slightly better around Gods, so I would like a God mate/fling for her. She would not fling with mortals, though I'm happy to RP with them!

Quote:
User Image Bwana is the former king of Suka'Fumo and currently away from his pride hunting reinforcements to come and help them take back their homeland from the invading forces. He was seemingly killed during the insurrection, so very few know his real whereabouts. But I'm happy to meet up with other pride members! I'm also super interested in perhaps finding another pride that would be willing to come in and help them fight, and they can form an alliance with them after. Otherwise, it's likely to be the Kipwani that will help them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:38 am
I started that rp finally!!! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24904151 Excited for this plot!  

nessiaing

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:19 am
If we are allowed to post (I'll delete if you want):

May I throw my Hadiya at your Jethro for possible mate plot?

Personality: Very first SoA! Very, very laid back. Currently she is going to be in a bit of a slump until she finds a new mate since hers is gone now. If a rogue breeding happens before she meets her new mate, I'm going to figure it was just something that happened while trying to find a new mate but failed.

She keeps to herself usually and doesn't like to be a bother to people, however sometimes her curiosity gets the better of her, and she might find herself bothering others. She is quite motherly, as can be seen in the old rps with her new mate, so if you would like a mate that would be great with cubs and family, this is her! I'm not sure if I'm ever going to put her in a pride, but it would have to be one where there is not a lot of drama at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:07 am
Along the Boarder Iregi x Mvushi

I lovely site for traveling eyes Esophoros x Nusra

Still making the post for Jethro and Kahini, Birger and valka, and your Dromo and itrailde.
Cajanic

Birger could meet your little girly if you like!
She also has a brother XD But I wouldn't mind him meeting her. smile

Mvushi could have a fling with either of those leopard boys- they're both lovely. XD
Well, Besarion is currently engaged with a lioness and going to be flinging with her, youd be runner up with him. HOWEVER, my other boy Iregi (who is actually part of the brother hood now as his half brother is there. He still goes and travels). I have nothing set up for him as far as I remember? Maybe a fling with A leopard of Epines, but I don't know where she is right now. I think he has five RPs too. -wiggles eyebrows-

Oooh, Eos is lovely. XD Nusra would be happy to make pretty babies with him!
Well he is lovely, you colored him heehee. Fling? mate? I think he has two rps right now.

Jethro I'm a bit picky about, and I'm not interested in the Bahari, but he can meet either of the other two and possibly see how things go with them?
I totally understand being picky, him being your first AND he's handsome, <3. Who would you like him to meet first? My rouge Kahini?

For itarilde, she can meet up with Dromio if you like! The king always has time to look after the injured, and he would do what he can to help her.
Okay! That sounds like a plan.

also, i was reading about you wanting a pride to help them perhaps help them win their lands back. Perhaps the Iknimaya would help? I'd have to clear it with split first. I may be the owner now, but she still has say in what happens with them lol. XD It would be good interaction for the pride members though.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas