Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:23 pm
Welcome to my Plot Thread!

Not all of my SoA will be posted in this thread, but all the SoA listed below are open for things, with a varying degree of how interested I am in doing things with them. Some of them may only be open for general RP, some may have specific plots I want to follow through with, some may just want to help populate the already overpopulated savannah. Regardless, everything here is something I'm interested in doing something with! So feel free to throw ideas, no matter how crazy you may think they are! I'm 100% open to extreme drama, death, horrendous things happening to my characters, all that jazz. There is absolutely no need to be afraid to ask me about a potential plot if it's something you want to do! <3

There are a few ways to contact me.
GAIA; PM me, post here or quote me!
AIM; nnrgh

1. Priorities
2. Lions
3. Leopards/Cheetahs/Hybrids
4. Hyenas/Wild Dogs
5. Familiars

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:24 pm
Priorities

Quote:
User Image
Uju is one of the trade princes of the Grand Bazaar and has a knack for trading foodstuffs, particularly honey, to travelers. She was one of the founding members and was raised in the roguelands with her parents and her eight younger siblings. She has a good heart, but can be quite brash when someone begins to insult her goods.

She's currently open for trading goods, apprenticing merchants in the Grand Bazaar, and setting up trade routes with prides! No breedings at this point.

Quote:
User Image
Bronach was born a Dawnwalker, but the grand exodus of the pride happened shortly after his birth so he has nearly no memories of the dunes or the temples, but he has a distinct dislike of sand thanks to the sandstorm that tore him away from his family. Raised by a band of rogues that used him to gain food from sympathetic passersby.

Around adolescence, he cut ties and struck out on his own in the roguelands, but some his old swindling days still stick with him. He tends to play the hearts of those around him, looking for points of him he can exploit, though he does have a sentimental side towards cubs, particularly those abandoned.

In summary, he's not a nice guy, but he's one who someone might quickly fall for only to get tossed aside after a night. If that's something you need him for, I'm definitely game.

Bronach is only looking for one-night-stands (no cubs unless discussed). He has future plots already in motion and so he doesn't need anything long-term at this point in time. Bronach has no qualms about flirting with anyone, regardless of sex or species.

Quote:
User Image
Shan Furen is currently out and about in the rogue lands after having fled an abusive pride that had been holding her hostage for over a generation of theirs. She fled with three (extremely) young cubs to which she left in the care of a large, strangely striped lioness in a barren lands, but one which still harbored life abundant.

Together with Bauta, she wanders.

She is only open for long-term plots and possibly a mate; mortal or immortal. She also has little idea of the Mlima's demise and I would prefer to keep it that way.

Quote:
User Image
hah, look at this nerd.

Thrain is a captain of a group of soldiers in the Tianxia. He's currently located in the Pridelands where he's training their soldiers at the request of Tau (who asked his dad to send help, lol). This ex-Pridelander is extremely devoted to both his birth pride and his new home, so no bad-mouthing either of them. He's got a lady back home, sorta, they both like eachother but they're too shy and silly to tell eachother right now.

He's open for training RPs (Tianxia; has to be backlogged, or Pridelands), possibly ONE fling? MAYBE?? idk. Definitely open for someone flirting with him and getting him all flustered and stumbling over his words. People asking about the Tianxia!

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:25 pm
Lions

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Celene is a young lioness who fell into the position of empress at too-young of an age. She now rules over a pride that is made up of a very distinct and strict social heirarchy where nobles play for power and her position is on the dinner plate. Quick-witted and born with a silver tongue, Celene has a love for hearing tales from passing rogues. One of her favorite pass-times is actually sneaking out and meeting rogues on the borders.

Celene is (unknowingly) looking for a mate. She'll only fling with gods.
She's also looking talk with rogues, specifically ones who will tell he fantastic stories about their time travelling.

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:26 pm
Leopards/Cheetahs/Hybrids

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:27 pm
Hyenas/Wild Dogs

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

Quote:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:29 pm
Familiars!  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:41 pm
-dumps a few links-

We had the fling plot with Shan Furen and Filibert back when the Mlima were gonna get all heratic-y, not sure if you wanted to continue that in a different vein? Low key mates, buddies, something of that nature. Fili's probably gonna rogue it up for a while while I look for a place to send him. Also we had this RP with Tawa and Arita that we should finish/do another backlog RP when she's being sent off >W>!

Quaji

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:08 am
I wanted to offer RP in the Pridelands for Thrain! Chavvah is a warrior through and through, and she'd left the Pridelands for a time back when there was no place for those like her. When she returned, she was pleasantly surprised to find there was a place for warriors, and she's taken to the new order like a fish to water. I think she'd very much like to meet the male in charge of training up the new warriors, and get a read on him. [If any flirting happened, she'd be an awkward dork about it, because social graces are not her forte.]  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image
User Image

I would love Bonelands RP with my two girls with your darlings in the group! Also... Would you be interested in flinging with either of them?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:20 pm
Quaji

Bangizwe cubs with Umoyana? ninja  

Vesale

King Kitten

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items