FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:24 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:37 am

User Image

- Please post in this thread if you wanna try something. I don't bite, I promise. :3
- If you would prefer to message me directly please PM me or AIM (Fitzroyal) me. I do read pm's but sometimes I forget to respond so just poke me if I don't get back to you.
- I Don't RP. Mainly due to time restraints. I am usually coloring when I'm on the comp.
- If you don't see a soq listed here that is in my teepee, it is because I am plotting something else with them usually...however, feel free to inquire anyway!
- Since I don't RP, if there is a third basket in any of my breeding's the other partner gets to pick the third owner.

User Image

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:58 am

~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image
~*~*~*~*~*~
Looking for some type of plot with these soq!

User Image
User Image

Name: Delphy
Nickname: N/A
Pronunciation: Dell-fee

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mate: N/A

Offspring:
With ???: Durriele Adult (Fitz)

Breeding Slots:

1 - Einar

Personality:

- She's a wild child
- Loves to explore
- Outgoing
- Likes to challenge concepts, creatures and situations
- Never wants to sit still
- Has a will of her own. She doesn't want to sit around
- Tomboyish

OC Looking For:

Delphy is my wild child. She lives with her dad, daughter and the goat herd most of the time, but she can't stay still for long before getting restless. So she goes exploring, for varying lengths of time. Sometimes days, sometimes months. I'm looking for her to either A) fall into someone else's plot, preferably involving a nefarious scheming type that she can escape from or B) Find a cause that she could join (knights idk?) and help out. The only caveat is that I eventually want her to return home...Depending on interest this could be after a long period of time. I'm also looking for flings for her, though for a good plot I could see her lifemating. Color preference would be to naturals (maybe with accent colors). I'm not picky on edit level, more looking at color scheme.
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Name: Raelen
Pronunciation: Ray-Len

Sexuality: Homosexual
Mate: None

Offspring: None

Breeding Slots:

Nothing Lined Up

Personality:

- He is wayward, and doesn't like taking direction. He prefers to do his own thing.
- He is slightly sadistic, but not evil by nature. So long as approached carefully and respectfully he will do the same
- He enjoys playing with the sea-life in the shipwreck fields and has been known to race the great-white's on occasion
- He lives alone but every now and then likes to spend time with other mers

OC Looking For:

I'm straight-up looking for a male lifemate - mer or seathi for Raelen. They need to be able to understand his need for occasional seclusion and his desire to do his own thing every now and then. Personality-wise, I'd prefer that they either are more dominant than him, in order to bully him into, well, not being a bully... or completely the opposite where they need him to be the one to chase off the meaner things in the ocean. I'm okay with him falling into other plots (romantic / non-romantic) too, so if you think he fits a role, let me know! Currently, he's just in the day to day grind, and not really in a plot per say...so it may be nice for him to find a purpose in life. As far as mares are concerned, he would only fling if she had a strong personality or really needed foals for some reason...he's wouldn't dalliance just for the hell of it. Lookswise - Stallions: Doesn't matter :3 ... Mares: Just not clashing.

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Name: VainGlory
Nickname: Glor
Pronunciation: vain‧glo‧ry

Mate: N/A

Breeding Slots:

1 - Chromaggia (Beejoux)

Personality:

- Full of himself
- Loves to be the center of attention to all those around him, or barring that, to any single creature.
- Pretends to be standoffish, he is loyal to those who pay attention to him
- If any under his watch are threatened, he will be at their side protecting them.
- Mentally sharp and good a coming up with strategies in fights etc.,
- Too self-absorbed to bother with nefarious type plotting most of the time.

OC Looking For:

Glor has one breeding arranged already with Chromaggia; however at this stage in his life he has yet to meet her. (She has another breeding in the works before he meets her.) So... Glor is a lure predator and lives in the swamp, using his glowing tail to attract prey, before jumping on it. He thinks he's the best predator / prettiest / smartest thing since sliced bread. He will attack other soquili (food is food), unless they admire him as much as he does himself. So what I'm looking for for him: A) him to fall into someone else's plot before meeting Chromaggia...whatever this may be. From him being the evil attacker, to him having his heart broken by a flirty mare. (romantic / non-romantic plots are fine). He would be inclined to spare or help anyone who flattered him enough, whether they are male or female; however, he is not interested in a romantic relationship with a male. I'm looking for someone kinda unique looking to go with him, and glowing is always a plus plus.

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Name: Monarche
Pronunciation: Mon - ark

Sexuality: Homosexual

Breeding Slots:

1 - Genevieve

Personality:

- He's a bit posh, a bit uppity and sometimes a downright pain in the a**
- Hard to impress unless you know about a) Tea or b) pottery, or are sophisticated
- Enjoy teaching others about his trade and awing others with his father's work.
- Rarely does he see the use in physical confrontations, instead he tries to think of ways around difficult situations.
- Coordinates his daily activities.

OC Looking For:

Monarche travels with his companion Sultan between the Faire / his homeland / the wonderland herd / the mini herd. He is secretly in love with Sultan, but since he knows his friend is straight, he has kept this information to himself. He would never do anything to make Sultan uncomfortable and leave him. That said, it takes him a while for him to realize his feelings. I'd like him to have at least one fling with a mare as he tries to sort out his feelings towards the other stallion. Perhaps he is just confused? xD ...once he realizes what has happened, I'm pondering having him find a male lifemate (down the road. This would not be immediate). Sultan would not have a problem with his friend liking males (he grew up in the mini herd. Completely normal for him) and would gladly accept another travelling companion. In the meantime, while he's travelling with Sultan and knows he's gay, I would like him to be a surrogate for at least one same-sex couple / different-sized couple. Lookwise: Mares: Preferably another Lapsang for at least one breeding. Other than that, I'd like complimenting colors if possible or maybe nifty edits. Males down the road: No preference...though no mini's / aquatics

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Name: Naphtalí
Nickname: Talí
Pronunciation: Naff-tal-e

Sexuality: Bisexual

Breeding Slots:

Nothing Lined Up

Personality:

- Oh my gosh, I don't know yet. He's a blank slate D8
- I do know that he's going to be an open thinker and widely accepts all races / species / religions / etc.

OC Looking For:

I will be quite honest and say I don't know what I'm going to do with Talí yet. I'm pondering having him join up with Glor so they can have bickering matches. But I also kinda want him to be surrounded by flutters...like think he's an ugly flutter or something. Wouldn't mind him meeting up with the other CYO's who look the same (Sabin plush babies.) Hit me up if you have an idea for him cause right now I'm still debating which direction his life will go. 8D

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:59 am
~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image
~*~*~*~*~*~

Here's a brief description of the herd:

The herd was started by Drith and Xanti and contains all my mini's + Xanti and his line. It started out as Drith trying to accumulate power in order to overthrow her previous npc herd; however her demeanor has changed to more family-oriented and keeping everyone healthy. They are nomadic, and welcoming to visitors who are friendly. They also have other family that visit and that type of thing. Xanti / Rhenn / Neffy / Noct / Morde / Ixi & Malice (Sultan / Monarche when visiting) work as the herd's protectors, and together as a collective they can keep most predators at bay (and catch dinner / lotsa carnivores in the group xD). Sloane is also an experienced healer with backup from the other minicorns so if any injuries he can help out. Pretty much like a big family unit xD. Also lots of different relationship types in the group from same-sex pairs to poly pairs, so super open in that regard. Usually if new foals / or expecting mares are in the group, Drith insists the foals + mothers stay until all offspring are grown, for their protection. Then, once they can decide for themselves what they want to do, they are free to leave the herd. A few baskets that have been snuck away before, so she tries to prevent that as best she can....

So...I have quite a few mini's...and they all live together in a herd along with a few full sized soquili. Soon I'll make a thread about them...in the mean-time, these mini's are all up for flings for various reasons. None of them would leave the herd permanently...however, they may go one a short trip or something.

~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image
~*~*~*~*~*~
These mini's are lifemates... so they are looking for others to help their family grow.

User Image + User Image

Whisk Breeding Slots:
Nothing Lined Up though I tend to throw her together with Vesia for unedited breedings

+
Zylphia Breeding Slots:
Nothing Lined Up

User Image + User Image

Sloane Breeding Slots:
1 - Shaden (Kyrie)

+
Vesia Breeding Slots:
1 - Shaden (Kyrie)

~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image
~*~*~*~*~*~

User Image
User Image

Name: Darkling
Pronunciation: därkliNG

Breeding Slots:

1 - Ursula
2 - Phury

Personality:

- A bit of a know it all, he tends to give his opinion whether wanted or not
- Can be condescending
- Likes to be the voice of reason
- Usually calm, he is rarely rattled
- Thinks before he speaks
- Somewhat emotionless

OC Looking For:

Darkling really isn't looking per say for anything. He's quite happy in the herd, being part of the group. He will; however, meet Ursula, and that will change his rather stay at home prone lifestyle. I want it to either spark A) his interest in the ladies if you know what I mean, or B) the idea of trying to find "the one" for him. I know he will love being a father either way. So either flings, or a lifemate. Mini's only please. Lookswise: oh geez! I'm super picky with his line so looking for edits / colors to compliment him. Would love tentacles or unique edits

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Name: Kezia
Pronunciation: Key-Z-ah

Offspring:
With Synestra:
Mero Adult (Fitz)
Lapin Adult (She-Ra of Etheria)
Poe Adult (JetAlmeara)

Breeding Slots:

1 - Kaimana

Personality:

- Likes to try and seduce mares (mini's, full sized, aquatic, whatever is in the near vicinity) just so he can flaunt his ability to enthrall other creatures.
- Likes to manipulate the feeling's of others.
- Competitive with his brother.
- Mischievous, annoying little bugger. He likes to pull pranks, start fights (and participate in them. He's a scrapper) and join his brother in anything that screams "exciting"
- He has a daughter, Mero, but doesn't particularly pay much attention to her or care much about her. He treats her with the same friendliness and affection that he gives most of the other soq, since he didn't have much to do with raising her and doesn't really think of her as his daughter.

OC Looking For:

Just complimenting colors / looks. He's a playboy so IC he's up for seducing all mares. Note looking for a lifemate, just flings.

User Image
User Image

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:39 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:23 pm
Open Now! I have a few more but wanting to check with others who have expressed interest before I add them. :3  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces