Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
ARA RA RA singles, yo, singles, hey ARA RA RA RA RA! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Count
+1
100%
 100%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 29

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:13 am

At this time I have a heavy preference towards plotting (perhaps some RP if muses/time cooperate) as I'm super busy, nowadays.

Please PM me, or post here, or ping me on AIM (UntoldWrathX3). <3

This is basically a good place to find my singles and potential things for what I'm looking for.

1. You are Here
2. Males
3. Females
4. Male Familiars
5. Female Familiars
6. OPAN SESAME!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:15 am
User Image
xx. Flings Only

emotion_bigheart He currently has Ru'a "in his care" (she has the shinies) and it'll just be central for her plot (somehow). LM/monogamous flings would take not only a fabulous look aesthetically, but more than that...a plot I couldn't refuse.

1. Katifeia Penthus w/Laroawan (picked up)
2. Vesta w/xXToxicIllusionsXx
3. Verity w/Roniel
4. Empress Asterië w/Twilight Angel
5. Aldora w/Manda Agreement
6. ???

User Image
xx. Potential for Flings; LM/Monogamous Flings

emotion_bigheart Baellian...is a giant butt. Seriously. His muse completely rebuffed a sweetheart, but that doesn't mean I'll rule a sweet mare out.

Personality-wise I'd be looking more towards either a sweet and vulnerable mare he'll have to rise up and protect or a strong mare that would once again draw the strength in him, up, so he could stand alongside them.

I'd love to see ice-y themes, lanterns, somewhat creepy? But offer away all the same!

User Image

emotion_bigheart He'd totally be up for a lovemate relationship with a regular/mer female just as much as a mini or seathi.

User Image

emotion_bigheart Bit of an oddball. 8D Sugar skulls yesssss~?

1. Laina w/Fatal and Niyaru (picked up)
2. Itzy w/Pandora agreement
3. Lace w/Diamond Elephant agreement

User Image

emotion_bigheart Bisexual. Would love greens/teals/blues/purples/burgundies for him.

1. Eira Audra w/Spelldancer
2. Ausra w/Mewsings
3. Open

User Image

emotion_bigheart Bisexual. Would love ???

1. Open

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:18 am
User Image
xx. Flings Only

emotion_bigheart Girls will be kept in the Phoenix Maiden Guild to replenish their flock, boys will be given to nearby herds or the father after he comes back in an established timeframe.

1. Roman's Damir
2. Tiro's Jökull
3. Yumitoko's Frost
4. Damir?
5. Open

User Image
xx. Mate Preferred

emotion_bigheart Ru is a peaceful girl. I'm undecided as to whether or not I'll have her be a captive to Druindaar or not, just yet. Open to offers and plots. May fling under the right conditions (or the right aesthetics!).

1. Open

User Image

emotion_bigheart Wind snob. Aleera's half/full sister. Might have plots already with Derivative's boyo? Kinda uncertain.

User Image

emotion_bigheart Not sure what we're looking for, for her; potentially colours in the pink/purple/blue/green area.

User Image

emotion_bigheart Looking for plots and flings with potential for two or so dedicated "flings" as a sort of lifemate/companion. Light/pastel or white colours preferred but can be swayed into the darker colours, too!

- Looking for a "figment" that criticizes and ridicules her herd (The DreamWalkers) but that she can potentially bring over as a believer. Possible fling attached to this, but if not, no worries!

1. Felicius w/LOLTERNATIVE
2. Oterma (Nyoko)
2. Open

User Image (Alt Cert to show halter)

emotion_bigheart Not sure what we're looking for, for her, other than natural...

1. Reserved for Surrogacy for Uta's Lothorien[filled]
2. Reserved for Surrogacy...for Caj if I remember right[filled]
3. Open

User Image

emotion_bigheart Pure Kalona (or someone that could pass for Pure) only. She's a prissy princess, and Daddy's little girl.

1. Eskimo's Takka
2. Uta's Constantine
2. Open

User Image

emotion_bigheart IDK. GIVE ME IDEAS. Colour is invited, naturals, too???  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:20 am
User Image
Potential for Flings; LM/Monogamous Flings

emotion_bigheart Haravain is a very grounded corgi-fox, which is perfect, considering he's meant to offset his very mercurial bonded, Eilla. He's a rather sensible sort and tolerates her mischief and moods...and her shrinking down and riding on his back, like he's a valiant steed.

User Image

emotion_bigheart Vander...is an interesting sort. If there's any coincidence to be had in any situation...chances are he's in the thick of it. He "coincidentally" tried to eat his bonded flutter, upon meeting her. He mistook her for a tasty butterfly! He could go either way between flings or a monogamous relationship.  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:21 am
User Image

emotion_bigheart Oshu is a sweetheart. A very serene sweetheart that goes with the flow alongside her bonded. She's more apt to LM/monogamous fling with one seal in particular, but I know seals are in short supply... ;w;

User Image

emotion_bigheart Vorra, unlike her mother Aera, is pretty brisk. She may come off as abrupt sometimes, but her heart is more or less in the right place.

User Image

emotion_bigheart Where Vorra is rather abrupt, Wisteria is whimsical and soft, taking on more of her mother than her father.

User Image

emotion_bigheart Muse belongs to the DreamWalker Lands and will be a non-bonded companion-ish-friend to my mare, Puweodara. She's not always all there but even in her figmented state is incredibly lucid. Too lucid, probably, which is why she seems so figmented.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=55&t=23872529#378157875 agreement w/Nyght

User Image

emotion_bigheart Fitrilyr is a rather amicable and very empathetic phoenix-condor. While she would prefer to settle with one mate, I do have one fling lined up for her so far~

User Image

emotion_bigheart Taedrimm is a rather exciteable and positive winged wabbit, and typically travels with Aleera's brother to happily go on adventures! She's something of a free spirit but I could just as easily see her in a committed relationship, or poly!

1. Astoria's Odessper ( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=37&t=23872529#376373751 Agreement )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:23 am

emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

ARA RA RA SAYS IT'S OPEN, HEY HEY HEY. ARA RA RA RA RA!

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:30 pm
The lovely Kintálté has been added~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:38 pm
This thread sure got really...hot~ The fiery Fierra has been added! Breedings/potential mate offers not accepted or even considered until April 20th. Spanks!  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:36 pm
Now with 100% more familiars!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:22 pm
HI~

I have a couple of potentials for Laeroth:

User Image
There is Eira Audra who is mischievous and gullible. For Eira Audra I would like some plots, but RP is not required. (I have little time to RP lately.)

User Image
Then there is Chandrakanta who is haughty but kind. For Chandrakanta no plots are required, but are welcome anyway.

(Links are too my Teepee info posts. There isn't much there though)  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:09 pm
ArashiX

Okay I have a couple things o uo

First off for Kintatte (sp?), is she only looking for stallions?
I just need to know because I toss my idea your way.

And your WIP mare, I see your taking surrogates. Plots or no plots?
I have a natural boyo I could offer.

Let me know and I will go into more detail <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:33 pm
spelldancer

Ouuu, those two are very lovely ladies. What were you thinking/looking for, with Eira?

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Her name is squiiiished, but you were close! Kintálté could very well go with a female. I don't see her being against it, though I don't know if she'd be looking for a female outright, either. Still! Your girl would have to be willing to head into the herd if you were thinking something long-term. owo

As for my WIP girlie, I've actually filled her surrogate slot, so I just made a note of it being reserved. Sorry if it was confusing! gonk She's otherwise open, I don't know if that helps or not.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:40 pm
ArashiX
spelldancer

Ouuu, those two are very lovely ladies. What were you thinking/looking for, with Eira?

Eira Audra is more of a monogamous girl than a flinger, but she could fling if given the right incentive. She could try to trick Laeroth in some way or something else mischievious that could start the conversation between them? I would rather that she not be taken advantage of. I want a more happy story arc for her. Other than that, I don’t really have any specific plots in mind. She is pretty wide open.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:49 pm
ArashiX

-Rubs chin- I wouldn't mind the mare going into the herd. She is pretty independent anyway so it could work especially since I was willing to let her be in the flock if need be. If she wouldn't be looking for a female love mate, I don't know how it would work?
Hex wouldn't be looking for one herself so it would probably grow into a mutual love kind of thing. Even if it's one sided, I could see her falling hard for someone she truly admired and respected. She also isn't afraid to say what's on her mind and would definitely ridicule the herd. She is hard headed like her mother, but they believe in spirits and what not, so I don't think it will take a lifetime to make her a believer.
She isn't really pastel so let me know what you think of her. If she isn't your mare then it's okay. c8 I understand.

xD Dang. It's okay I just read it wrong. I don't have any naturals to offer her. The one I have is gay so he is only open for flings. She is a lovely mare though <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas