13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:37 pm
emotion_zombie  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:25 pm
ninja I'll just leave this here.

Hey, so. I have some half-baked ideas that I thought I might run by you.

I have a male half-hippogryph that may fit for certain friendship-centric plotlines. His name is Pól Eoghan; he is loyal and rather stoic. If he gets attached to her, I see him being a rock when she needs it, and forgiving her if he sees she is redeemable, though it may take some time. He would likely believe that she is mentally sick or confused, and needs that support. It's not pity so much as that strong desire to help family in need, if that makes sense. If he sees her cursed form and knows that she can be charmed, then he would likely try to help then too.

A possible plot is where Ozzie abducts a foal of his, or of his sister's. He would try to find the foal and rescue them. If the foal's personality takes after this parent, they may courageously approach her later on to confront her and show her their scars, not knowing how they would feel once meeting her again. Would there be forgiveness or no? Who can say.

Well, now that I have mentioned a sister, I realize that she may make a good influence for Ozzie. Her name is Gael Róisín and she is a recent acquisition of mine. She's a lot like her brother, but more firm and no-nonsense. She would tell Ozzie like it is. If she messed up, she will tell her. But she will also try to help her right wrongs or see the solution to a puzzle. Though her words may be blunt or even harsh, she would treat Ozzie kindly, maybe almost motherly? She would also support Ozzie's decisions whether she agrees with her or not. I also hope that she might help Ozzie feel more confident, speak up for herself, take responsibility, that sort of thing. And that if Ozzie can't do those things, she has friends.

(Currently I have no prospects for mates for either sibling, so it may be a while before I could contribute with this foal.)

I also have a custom stallion I want to make. He is currently a very blank slate, so may be tailored a bit to fit Ozzie's needs for a mate, or at least a protector-friend. I want him to be on warhorse lines, with fluffy bear feet. I have not thought about tail; maybe catlike or just super fluffy? Maybe he is just super fluffy all over, as he will originally be from up north. For coloration, I see him as steely blue-grey, white, or both, maybe with a little black or maybe dark cobalt-blue. His markings could be... like a super fluffy maltese siberian tiger? xD I don't know.

Anyway! The most important part: I would love to see her getting lost in his fur and feeling safe. That would be really great. I also see him showing her that freedom is in her own "hands" and that wandering is okay, even if it isn't always safe. Since he is from up north, maybe he will be a tracker. He could be the one who can pick up her trail and find her in her cursed state. Since he's got those big paws maybe he can safely restrain her until they can charm her.

So. I'd love to bounce ideas back and forth if any of this interests you! And if not, that's okay. I just love her story and had to get this off my chest.

*runs off to bed* wowit'slate  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:33 pm
-explodes in happy that someone's finally interested-

Melomar

I have a male half-hippogryph that may fit for certain friendship-centric plotlines. His name is Pól Eoghan; he is loyal and rather stoic. If he gets attached to her, I see him being a rock when she needs it, and forgiving her if he sees she is redeemable, though it may take some time. He would likely believe that she is mentally sick or confused, and needs that support. It's not pity so much as that strong desire to help family in need, if that makes sense. If he sees her cursed form and knows that she can be charmed, then he would likely try to help then too.

A possible plot is where Ozzie abducts a foal of his, or of his sister's. He would try to find the foal and rescue them. If the foal's personality takes after this parent, they may courageously approach her later on to confront her and show her their scars, not knowing how they would feel once meeting her again. Would there be forgiveness or no? Who can say.

Well, now that I have mentioned a sister, I realize that she may make a good influence for Ozzie. Her name is Gael Róisín and she is a recent acquisition of mine. She's a lot like her brother, but more firm and no-nonsense. She would tell Ozzie like it is. If she messed up, she will tell her. But she will also try to help her right wrongs or see the solution to a puzzle. Though her words may be blunt or even harsh, she would treat Ozzie kindly, maybe almost motherly? She would also support Ozzie's decisions whether she agrees with her or not. I also hope that she might help Ozzie feel more confident, speak up for herself, take responsibility, that sort of thing. And that if Ozzie can't do those things, she has friends.

(Currently I have no prospects for mates for either sibling, so it may be a while before I could contribute with this foal.)

I am 50000000000% for this. Like. Yes, good, yes good please GOOD. Even better that they're sibs!

Melomar
I also have a custom stallion I want to make. He is currently a very blank slate, so may be tailored a bit to fit Ozzie's needs for a mate, or at least a protector-friend. I want him to be on warhorse lines, with fluffy bear feet. I have not thought about tail; maybe catlike or just super fluffy? Maybe he is just super fluffy all over, as he will originally be from up north. For coloration, I see him as steely blue-grey, white, or both, maybe with a little black or maybe dark cobalt-blue. His markings could be... like a super fluffy maltese siberian tiger? xD I don't know.

Anyway! The most important part: I would love to see her getting lost in his fur and feeling safe. That would be really great. I also see him showing her that freedom is in her own "hands" and that wandering is okay, even if it isn't always safe. Since he is from up north, maybe he will be a tracker. He could be the one who can pick up her trail and find her in her cursed state. Since he's got those big paws maybe he can safely restrain her until they can charm her.

this...As much as I'd absolutely lovelovelove it, I'm on the fence.

On one hand, I'm sure he'd be amazing, and if he happens to have a long fluffy mane pls imagine Ozzie in batform after being charmed getting tangled up and just handing there EEEEEE

Oooon the other, I'm very hesitant, because I've gotten quite a few mate offers for her, both already-made and custom concepts, that, as soon as I start getting super excited about them, are rescinded and I'm back to square one, which has me trying for a custom mate for her, myself.

If anything, if you'd like to at least plot out as friends until he's actually gotten, I'd be down for that!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:08 pm
Kivras

Great! The twins will have their work cut out for them, and I am so glad to get some plotting started for them. biggrin

Yes, I thought you might be more hesitant with him. There would probably be an even longer wait on the stallion than foals simply because I have one custom ahead of him to try to get made. But I am quite happy to work out friendship plots for them, see where that goes. I mean... imagine if a tracker gave her some pointers. That knowledge would at some point be used to track down foals kittens. The horror!  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:29 pm
bumping!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:00 am
heart