Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:14 pm

gaia_angelleft Hobbit's Plot Thread gaia_angelright

WELCOME TO MY PLOT THREAD

JOURNAL

~All of my SoA are up for plots and RP, and just because I'm not specifically looking for something doesn't mean that I'm not not up for it, just ask!

~Please remind me of any plots or RP that I've forgotten about

~I prefer to RP in guild, please quote

~Feel free to quote or PM me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:15 pm
Lions

Indlovukati
~Anansi~
User Image
Pride: Indlovukati

Personality:
Anansi is a strong willed, confident, and intelligent lioness. She spends much of her time enriching the lives and ensuring the safety of her people. Anansi still hopes to find out what happened to her family members after the fall of her birth home.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
~Pride RP

~Naledi~
User Image

Personality:
Naledi is a hard edged, but kind lioness who helps others however she can. She is very wise and excellent in combat. She teaches and trains the other members of her pride in martial arts. She has come to terms with a difficult past and has developed strength and confidence within herself.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
~Pride RP, Teaching/Training RP, Mate

~Nabila~
User Image

Personality:
Nabila is a natural born leader but can be wild at heart and tends to lead an unpredictable life. After having to abandon the homes of her youth, Nabila developed a wanderlust living out in the rogue lands as an adolescent and then as a young adult. Now a bit older, she is more grounded and spends much of her time guarding the pride's borders but may still venture out into the rogue lands on occasion.

Plot Ideas:
~none

Want:
General RP, Pride RP, Open

~Lunaria~
User Image

Personality:
Has a strong sense of justice. Kind hearted but can be a bit impatient. She is mated to Aru.

Plot Ideas:

Want:
General RP, Adventures

~Dayax~
User Image

Personality:
Dayax is a determined and driven lioness that will push herself hard to achieve her goals.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
General RP, Open, Fights

~Busara~
User Image

Personality:
Busara can be described as being rational, assertive, but also idealistic. She believes in taking action and controlling one’s own destiny.

Plot Ideas:
~Live happily ever after
~Have many cubs

Want:
General RP, Seeing kids, Future flings

~Suhailah~
User Image

Personality:
Suhailah chooses to see the beauty and fun in life rather than focus on the bad. She is wistful and enjoys spending her time lounging in the sunlight and socializing with others. She often makes impulsive decisions based on how she feels in the moment rather than thinking of future consequences.

Plot Ideas:
~Is a seer!

Want:
RP, Plots, Anything

~Daiah~
User Image

Personality:
Daia's heart is as big as the Earth is round. She is a sweet fun-loving girl with big aspirations for the future. Only sees the good in others.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
RP, Mate

~Sanyu~
User Image

Personality:
Soft spoken, quiet, observant, wants to help others. Knowledgeable about plants and medicine.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
RP

~Arutemisu~
User Image

Personality:
Arutemisu is a very noble and honorable lion that believes in universal balance. Arutemisu swears to protect females from harm. Mated to Lunaria.

Plot Ideas:
~Live happily ever after

Want:
~General RP

~Khalifa~
User Image

Personality:
Khalifa is a happy and curious guy that aspires to be a strong member of his pride. He enjoys hunting for valuable items and going on missions.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
General RP, Adventure

~Najja~
User Image

Personality:
Najja is kind and gentle lion with a love for tranquility and peace. He is a total pushover and prefers to follow rather than lead. Najja believes in fate and that the future is inevitable and tends to live in moment without too much worry.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
Anything

Ithambo'hlabathi
~Zakiya~
User Image

Pride: Bonelands

Personality:
Zakiya is a sweet lioness that loves spending time with the cubs and youth of the pride and teaching them life lessons. She also enjoys the hunt.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
Pride RP, RP with any cubs, Open

~Noxolo~
User Image

Pride: Ithambo'hlabathi

Personality:
Serious, pays attention to politics

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
General RP

Likno tis Zois
~Imarogbe~
User Image

Pride: Likno tis Zois
Mates: Kirimi & Adina

Personality:
Ima is generally a fun guy with a passion for life. With an impish sense of humor, he saunters through life.With a deep love for anyone that he considers a part of his family, he doesn't make friends easily, but keeps the ones that he does.

Plot Ideas:
~Make babies with Kirimi and Adina

Want:
Pride RP, General RP

Myrsky Syntynyt
~Sorley~
User Image

Pride: Stormborn

Personality:
Sorley is a calm, collected, and content lion that does not seek the victory in life like many in his pride do. He is proud to be one of the vikings, but he is also happy to be a reaver in someone's crew as opposed to striving for his own power. Sorley loves his forest home in the Myrsky Syntynyt and will likely raise his own family there.

Plot Ideas:
~Build relationship with Bhumi

Want:
General RP, Family RP

~Taranu~
User Image

Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt

Personality:
Taranu is a strong willed and ego driven young male who loves receiving attention and learning everything he can from the reavers and captains.

Plot Ideas:
~Vikings!

Want:
General RP, Family RP

Pridelands
~Ishara~
User Image

Pride: Pridelands

Personality:
Ishara is a kind-hearted and open individual who loves to have fun. She loves to make friends and meet new people. She loves the cubs of the pride. She sees them as the future and wants them to grow up healthy and strong so that the pride can grow.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
Friends, Plots, RP, Mate, RP with cubs

~Kasiya~
User Image

Pride: Pridelands

Personality:
Blank

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
Anything

Sûzat
~Makina~
User Image

Pride: Sûzat

Personality:
Blank

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
RP, Friends

Rogue
~Asabi~
User Image

Pride: Rogue

Personality:
Blank

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
RP

~Malaika~
User Image

Pride: Nchi'mahadhi I/T

Personality:
~To add

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
General RP, Anything

~Sekayi~
User Image

Pride: Canjawa'yashi I/T

Personality:
This guy is optimistic and will always find the good things in life. While Sekayi isn’t the most loud or rambunctious lion, he will make himself clear when he needs to. He tries to stay upbeat with a constant smile on his face and follows his heart rather than his head. In any given situation, Sekayi will stay positive and never give up.

Plot Ideas:

Want:
General RP

~Taonga~
User Image

Pride: Nchi'mahadhi I/T

Personality:
Blank

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
Anything

~Rouvin~
User Image

Pride: Rogue

Personality:
Blank

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
Anything

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:23 pm
Cheetahs

Kuroi'Nera
~Sumai~
User Image

Pride: Kuroi'Nera

Personality:
Sumai is a bit of an extrovert. He revels in the company of others and enjoys experiencing new things. Optimistic and upbeat, not too many things can dampen his mood on most days. His parents was killed by slave traders save for his sister who he hasn't seen since he was a cub. He spends his time searching for clues of her whereabouts.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
Pride RP, General RP, Mate, Fling

~Obayana~
User Image

Personality:
Obayana is a calculating thinker and enjoys using his head to outsmart his brothers and sisters. Whenever he tries to do things using his brute strength, they never work out for him. Because of this, he believes that his father cursed him with his name, forcing him to always think. Although he has a bit of a selfish streak and wants to live an optimal life though whatever means possible, he can also be compassionate at times with those he cares for. His family is very important to him, but he will stop short of nothing to achieve his goals once they've entered his mind.

Plot Ideas:
~Go on mission with Sol

Want:
Pride RP, Family RP, Mate, Fling

~Bashira~
User Image

Personality:
Bashira is a quiet and reserved girl that strives for a relatively peaceful and secure life. She enjoys a certain amount of structure in her life and thrives on predictability, so she doesn't mind rules and regulations as long as they're reasonable. Bashira is very honest and rarely says things that she doesn't mean unless the situation calls for it, and she tends to follow through on her actions from start to end. Being very practical, she won't often believe something until she sees it with her own eyes. She prefers facts and clarity.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
Pride RP, Family RP, Open

~Sahira~
User Image

Personality:
Strong willed and skeptical. Her mother's child.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
Pride RP, Family RP, Mate, Fling, Open

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:27 pm
Leopards

Elimisha'sombea
~Bahati~

User Image

Pride: Elimisha'sombea

Personality:
Bahati has always been the studious type, albeit a bit skittish around strangers.

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
Anything

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:30 pm
Wild Dogs

Pakiti Ya'jua
~Nalo~
User Image

Pride: Pakiti Ya'jua

Personality:
Very social and high energy guy, daredevil

Plot Ideas:
~None

Want:
Anything

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:35 pm
Open! heart

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:02 pm
General RP with either of these 2?

User Image
He's nice.

User Image
I don't have a personality for him yet. Thinking of making him a bit reserved or something though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:28 am
SSBrosB

Yeah! For Themba, I can offer Suhailah, I have never RPed her and I'm looking to develop her personality

For Aldo, Obayana is currently in the rogue lands on a mission with his brother and could use some rogue socialization.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:52 am
Sure, both of them sound good. You want me to start something or do you want to?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:04 pm
SSBrosB
Sure, both of them sound good. You want me to start something or do you want to?

I can start for Obayana if you start for Themba smile  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:05 pm
Sounds good to me!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:16 pm
Dhati wants all the family and pride RP! All of it forever! emotion_kirakira

Whether it's following her mom around and bumping into other members of the pride or forming an emotional bond with her brother, I'm up for anything and everything! (It would also be a cute RP if she met the queen and went total fan girl freak out "Omigosh you're so cool and awesome and omg, Mom she talked to me, omigosh, omigosh." etc.)

Also... This may not be the best place to ask, but do you know where Iwould post to get Dhati certed?

Big Hobbit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:29 pm
belloblossom

Yasss!!! I am down for allll the 'kati rp. Hmm, I'd love to rp her with either Mom/Queen, Mom/Khalifa, or just Khalifa. We can start with a Mom/Queen rp though, Anansi needs some screen time in the new subforum. I am currently brainstorming an ORP so I can RP all my pride members without trying to fit them into single posts, that way everyone will have a chance to interact. I'll start something.

And I already posted for certs for the whole litter in Saf's thread through to adulthood, I've been keeping an eye out for them in the new guild! You shouldn't need to post for a cert for her unless she's changing ranks/gets a familiar/etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:38 pm
~Updated!  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:18 am
I know we already have two RPs together, but I couldn't help but want to offer one of my lions for interaction with one of yours!

User Image
I'd like to offer Mambo Tamu as a friend/recruiter who will aim to show Sekayi around and into the Furaha. The Furaha is a happy pride, where everyone is positive and smiling all the time. In fact, only members with bright coats, like Mambo's and Sekayi's are accepted into the fact, because dark colors mean dark personalities--as everyone knows. If Mambo found Sekayi wandering around nearby the pride lands, he would gladly take the yellow lion under his wing and show him around. Once he found what a friend, happy-go-lucky lion Sekayi was, Mambo would encourage him to join! After all, as a Civilian, that's one of his unofficial jobs is to spread the happiness to other worthy lions!

Aaaand, just in case you're interested, I also have an adol in the Stormborn, that is looking for a mate to treat her with respect she feels like she deserves... Even though technically she's a Thrall and therefore the lowest on the step ladder as far as ranks and respect go.
User Image
Because of the lack of respect she gets from so many lions in the stormborn, she would work especially hard and be much more kind and respectful should someone actually treat her as though she were a freeborn lioness and not a lowly thrall.

Maybe Sorley would be interested? Or Taranu for making her feel worthless (and super bitter xD)

Big Hobbit

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces