Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Pridelander Ladies Looking for Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:36 am
I have three Pridelander Ladies who are looking for love. For all of them I will only consider mate offers unless an amazing plot is offered for a fling, but it would have to be truly amazing. I should also add as of right now these ladies do not have a concrete sexuality, while my initial intention was for them all to take traditional mates and make families I am open to plots that have different family structures beyond male/female mates.

Please to quote me to draw my attention as I am terrible at remembering to always check things. As well you can reach me on AIM my sn is nessiaing.

So without further ado here are the ladies!

User Image

Läikkä is a strong willed female. She has a lot of pride and believes that she is able to do anything and everything that she sets her mind to. She loves her job as a messenger, this way she gets to hear all sorts of news ahead of others. She never spreads what she hears and she is not a gossip but she does like to be in the know. A male for Läikkä would have to be strong and independent in nature, she is not the type of female that would need or wanted to be doted on, she wants a true partner.

User Image

Ipara is a daughter of Al-Hattal. She is sweet, caring and calm. It takes a lot to get a rise out of Ipara but watch out when you do she can blow up in ball of furry. She is a little self conscious about her size since she is so much larger than most other pride members due to her God heritage.

Ipara desires a family above all else, but has had trouble finding a male that will even look at her as a mate. She believes that most males don't look her way because of her size, she hates that she is bigger than even most males. She decided to forgo the careers her family has traditionally taken on and instead has become a nanny. As a nanny she is able to spend her time with cubs, which she wants more than words can say, for now its enough to calm her desire for cubs of her own.

User Image

Fair warning this is Mägi and she comes from one of my favourite family lines. I will ONLY consider mate offers for her, she will never fling. Mägi is a family orientated female. She loves with her whole heart and gives everything she has into the relationships she builds. She is a romantic at heart as she sees the love her parents have and wants the same thing for herself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:37 am
Form to make things easier for me:

[b]Lady you are interested in:[/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plot Ideas:[/b]
[b]Anything else you want to add:[/b]

OPEN  

nessiaing

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 am
User Image
Dhara'Melwasúl: He's a blank slate of sorts, but he's mate only. ^^ His family is very high on family values. As for personality, it's in the works, but both his parents are sweet lions, so he'll be pretty darn sweet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:03 am
I Lady Kiya I

Was there a lady you had him in mind for specifically?  

nessiaing

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:06 am
nessiaing
I Lady Kiya I

Was there a lady you had him in mind for specifically?

Not specifically, no. Which ever you think would be most likely to work with him. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:45 am
For Läikkä:

User Image

Because pink goes good with greeeeen~ /Wicked moment.

Ummm, I live her little patches. XD There is a lot of camo in his throwbacks.
Kudhibiti is a very 'give me all the facts before I'll do anything' kind of guy. He likes to know what he's getting in to, and can be very serious. He is intelligent and meticulous, uses brains to back up his brawn. He isn't the kind of guy who knows how to put words to his more mushy ooey-gooey feelings, so you'll seldom, if ever, get that out of him, but if he trusts you and puts up with your presence, you can be pretty sure it's cause he is at least a little bit fond of you.

Or, if you'd prefer something more natural/classic tlk looking, I have my seer boy, Mchanga;

User Image

He is pretty much a blank slate.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:35 am
Tonberry Queen X

I love the first boy withe the pink mane! His personality sounds perfect for Läikkä! Do you have aim for further chatting? My sn is nessiaing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:39 am
nessiaing
Tonberry Queen X

I love the first boy withe the pink mane! His personality sounds perfect for Läikkä! Do you have aim for further chatting? My sn is nessiaing.

Awesome. =3 I am Scudlebutt on AIM  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image
For Magi! Xagara has a fling with one of your boys that's related to her I think?? However, I have some plots to offer you that are sort of still cooking that I explain over AIM. Xagara isn't totally family oriented with her own family. She was the result of an accidental fling, and while she's not quite resentful of it, she still has some bitter feelings about it. She's pretty stern for a healer, but it's mostly because she's really protective of her mother.

I think, once they get to know one another, they could work really well together?

User ImageUser Image
I'm offering these BOTH TOGETHER as mates for Ipara. While they're both probably smaller than Ipara, I think they'd both be very loving and caring towards her. There's also a great for her. She'd a mate that can provide children for her, and as a bonus another mate that can have babies. All the babies~ Meka's pretty shy, honestly, though once she opens up she's like a bright and shining optimist and can be really outgoing when she's comfortable. Tyrwhitt's calm and collected, pretty stoic. He can be romantic tho!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games