Submit

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:14 am
That are ready 2 flamigle.

Hi there and welcome! As far as singles threads go, I'm afraid it's not going to be a super organized one, so I apologize for that. On another note: I'm a heavy plotter as I really don't have the time nor the energy for rp, so if you're looking for extensive rp I'm perhaps not the best person to plot with right now. <3

Feel free to PM me, AIM me (Funny_Colored_Sushi@hotmail.com), or post in thread if you'd like to make an offer!

In regards to mockbreedings: I'm very much up for mockbreeding offers too, so if you'd like to go that route then feel free to offer away.

ToC
  1. Stallions
  2. Mares
  3. Surrogates
  4. Unsure Status

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:37 am
Single Stallions
User Image
Breedings
  1. Empty

Rather intimidating due to his sheer size and his magnificent rack (har har) of antlers, Voronwë is actually a very pleasant stallion, some might even say charming. While most times he does have a rather playful nature, he takes his duties as a lantern bearer seriously and is extremely loyal to the herd and to his family. Part of the Goldenleaf Herd.
Seeking:
Honestly I don't see him being the flinging with various different soquili type, but instead someone who is more likely to either love/life mate or to have monogamous flings with someone. He would never abandon the herd, so someone who may wish to be with him would either need to be comfortable with periodic visits from himself, or with joining him in the herd.

User Image
Breedings
  1. Annabelle Lee
  2. Andrastea (Phail)?
  3. Caitlin (Fatal)?

Pretty much rotten to the core, Agravain does not posses much in the ways of goodness. Certainly he can be charming and even delightful company oft times, but he is never without an ulterior motive. Behind his princely looks, soft smiles, and poised demeanor lies a malevolence that is best to steer entirely clear from. Utterly devoted to his mother and siblings, everyone else simply pales in comparison.
Seeking:
Agravain will never ever become good or get redeemed, he is very much evil and shall be staying that way. However, if you do wish to offer a nicer/good soquili, then I am interested to hear what plots you might have!
In truth I could see Agravain's love life going in a few directions: Entirely flings with the intention of adding to his mother's evil army. monogomous flings/life/lovemating with a soquili just as evil as himself, or monogomous flings/life/lovemating with a nicer soquili who doesn't try to change him and for whom he does love deeply, but it is a twisted sort of love.

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:53 am
Single Mares
User Image
Breedings
  1. Vladislav (Yuki)
  2. Daiki (Kyri)
  3. Shiro (Twilight)

The humongous tree spirit with a gentle heart. Hanae is rather easy going, quiet and content to sit in silence, or to lend an ear and listen to your troubles should you need someone to talk to. She is a nurturing individual, one who can often be found helping tend the herd's gardens. Part of the Kitsunekuma Herd. Might also be somewhat vain, flattery can get you places.
Seeking:
Hanae isn't exactly seeking anyone at the moment, but she wouldn't be opposed to romance blossoming if it happened. Honestly I could see her in a number of situations: flings, a poly relationship, lovemate, lifemate. Anything really. Basically, I'm open to hearing your ideas!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:02 pm
Surrogates
User Image
Breedings
  1. Orpheus (Panda)
  2. Mest (Yuki)
  3. Empty
  4. Empty

A former member of the great kalona herd, and one of those who had joined the rebellion against it. Nemain has slowly began to unlearn the prejudices she had grown up with living among the kalona herd. While she has grown so much since then, she still has some ways to go. Having reunited with another member from the kalona herd (Ryu's Axelle), the two eventually fell for one another and are now happily together.
Seeking:
-throws hands up in the air can you tell I've gotten lazy- Honestly I'm open to any offers. So long as the father is cool with any children being primarily (or entirely) raised by Nemain and Axelle.

User Image
Breedings
  1. Tyvian (Ara)
  2. Empty
  3. Empty
  4. Empty

Info to go here.
Seeking:
Info to go here.
User Image
Breedings
  1. Empty
  2. Empty
  3. Empty
  4. Empty

Info to go here.
Seeking:
Info to go here.

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:05 pm
Unsure Status

*The relationship status of these soq I'm unsure about, so tentative offers are open.
User Image
4/4 Breedings Left
  1. Empty
  2. Empty
  3. Empty
  4. Empty

Info to go here.
Seeking:
Info to go here.

User Image
4/4 Breedings Left
  1. Empty
  2. Empty
  3. Empty
  4. Empty

Info to go here.
Seeking:
Info to go here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:06 pm
Single Familiars
User Image
Breedings
  1. Empty

Dainty, poised, and very much lady-like. A lover of all things flowers, Rosehip delights in spending afternoons among gardens and flower patches taking in the smells and gathering various flora to adorn herself with. While for the most part she is sweet and kind, she can be somewhat haughty and does possess that of a rather nasty temper. But all in all her bark is far worse than her bite.
Seeking:
Rosehip is a special case with my familiars in that I would absolutely love it if she were to have a soquili lovemate. So ideally that's what I'm looking for for her, as well as flings.

User Image
Breedings
  1. Empty

Info here
Seeking:
Anything!

User Image
Breedings
  1. Fitrifyr (Ara)

Info here
Seeking:
Anything!

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:07 pm
Open~~~ /tosses confetti an lays down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:35 am
User Image User Image

Tarou is quite a free spirit for all the secrets he keeps. He shares his love with only beauty and strength, no less will do for him and because of this, he certainly knows beauty when he sees it. He's a pretty smooth talker and can be anyone's lover or best friend for a night. I am trying out with another soquili for him tentatively, if that person does work out with him being his lovemate, it's probably going to be a poly relationship or just a very open one because I don't think he could just ever share his love with just one.

He's never really wooed anyone who lives with him or around him (because most people are his family or his family's partners). So it would be an interesting situation. Anyways, thank you for reading my mess of an explination. lolololol. It would be out of character for him to not atleast try even if he faces rejection. x'D
His brothers are quite the opposite though.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:17 am
Yumitoko II
User Image User Image

Tarou is quite a free spirit for all the secrets he keeps. He shares his love with only beauty and strength, no less will do for him and because of this, he certainly knows beauty when he sees it. He's a pretty smooth talker and can be anyone's lover or best friend for a night. I am trying out with another soquili for him tentatively, if that person does work out with him being his lovemate, it's probably going to be a poly relationship or just a very open one because I don't think he could just ever share his love with just one.

He's never really wooed anyone who lives with him or around him (because most people are his family or his family's partners). So it would be an interesting situation. Anyways, thank you for reading my mess of an explination. lolololol. It would be out of character for him to not atleast try even if he faces rejection. x'D

Presuming this is for Hanae haha. x'D.

But yooo I'd def be interested in trying them out! I can for sure see Hanae being very happy in a poly relationship, she's chill and laid back and has a lot of love to give and is all too happy to share it. I know she'd enjoy his company and quietly delight in any flattery or flirting he might send her way, and respond in kind. I think she'd also like the fact that they're part of the same herd? She knows him, has lived with him, and is comfortable around him. But yeah I agree that the fact they're from the same herd could prove for interesting situations for sure! And hey even if it doesn't work out, I think they'd still get along and enjoy each others company nonetheless. x'D

Thank -you- for the interest and the offer! <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:11 pm
-Diamond-Elephant-
Yumitoko II
User Image User Image

Presuming this is for Hanae haha. x'D.

But yooo I'd def be interested in trying them out! I can for sure see Hanae being very happy in a poly relationship, she's chill and laid back and has a lot of love to give and is all too happy to share it. I know she'd enjoy his company and quietly delight in any flattery or flirting he might send her way, and respond in kind. I think she'd also like the fact that they're part of the same herd? She knows him, has lived with him, and is comfortable around him. But yeah I agree that the fact they're from the same herd could prove for interesting situations for sure! And hey even if it doesn't work out, I think they'd still get along and enjoy each others company nonetheless. x'D

Thank -you- for the interest and the offer! <3

Nah I should be thanking you, I'll poke you on AIM for details later! biggrin
Thanks againnnn!  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:36 pm
rofl I was about to offer Shiro for Hanae, cause he ADORES his gardens in the herd and they would actually be together a lot there with her helping xD LOL! Plus he for sure would find her tree butt interesting :V But I see brother got here first! LOL! xD

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:40 pm
-Diamond-Elephant-

User Image

A-and

User Image

The blonde curls possibility are making me weep emotion_kirakira  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:19 am
~Twilight...Angel~
rofl I was about to offer Shiro for Hanae, cause he ADORES his gardens in the herd and they would actually be together a lot there with her helping xD LOL! Plus he for sure would find her tree butt interesting :V But I see brother got here first! LOL! xD

User ImageUser Image

x'D I am always interested in hearing plots! Nothing is set in stone unless stated otherwise. Shiro is lovely btw! Would you mind telling me a bit more about him? And is there anything in particular you were looking for with him? Fling, lifemate, etc. etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:30 am
-Diamond-Elephant-
~Twilight...Angel~

User ImageUser Image

x'D I am always interested in hearing plots! Nothing is set in stone unless stated otherwise. Shiro is lovely btw! Would you mind telling me a bit more about him? And is there anything in particular you were looking for with him? Fling, lifemate, etc. etc.
I think it would just be a fling...

But Shiro is the strong silent type, doesn't say much, but what he says he means. He enjoys watching others and actually collects that information for potential later use for his brothers and himself. Beyond that, he's a big softie on the inside. He ADORES foals and teaching the little ones new things. He can even found playing with them in, what he would consider, his down time. It's a rather silly sight to see a full grown stallion like himself hopping around and playing with the foals as though he is one. His first love though is the garden. Enjoying trying to grow various hybrids of plants and simply relaxing in the garden to meditate. Shiro can be seen as spiritual as well, working with his brother in ceremonies and he likes to say his own prayer over any life he takes. Regarding a certain respect for each creature that exists.
Let's see... I think... That actually sums Shiro up pretty well! xD  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:37 am
*whispers* I'll be honest... Shiro is a nicer match personality wise because he is such a big softie and ...gardens!!! Those gardens will be ones that he'll have to learn to share with Hanae, it takes a lot for someone to gain his confidence in regards to the gardens so it could be a cool plot. *shot* ouo  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff