Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:35 pm
[Back-dated RP]

>>will insert his image here later<<

It had been a slow, lazy morning with nothing but lazing in long grass listening to the chirping of crickets singing to their neighbours. Still, though it had been uneventful, Cassian had to admit he had found it enjoyable. His white pelt was looking well-groomed and his sides rose and fell in the rhythm of half-sleep. Pride life, it seemed, was treating him well. His stocky frame was nicely full and his coat had a sheen that spoke of good health.

With a sigh of contentment he allowed himself to roll onto his side and stretch, lifting his chin to peer upwards and see if his companion was still with him or whether she had tired of dozing and gone elsewhere.

"Illeana?" he called gruffly, stretching all four legs as he waited for an answer to come - if it would at all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:55 pm
It had been easy to settle into pride life as long as Cassian was by her side. They both looked healthier, better cared for since their days as rogues had long past. Her own pale fur was well groomed and she was even tending to matted patch when her name was called and her head lifted, searching the tops of the tall grass for her mate.

Spotting him brought a soft smile to her face as she rose to her paws and stretched her body out, shaking herself so her fur rippled before padding over to him.

It was easy to settle in beside him, with her nudging his neck with her nose as she hummed happily. "Yes Cassian?" At least it was until a strange feeling pricked at her spine, shivered down it and she pulled away abruptly, brows furrowed and a frown on her maw.

"Did you - ?"

Kimaria

Nuxaz

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:50 am
He sighed and started to let his eyes close again as came to settle beside him, chuckling inwardly at how much he had changed. She had subdued him, smoothed the lines of his frowns until he could barely remember how to do so again. Until, of course, he felt what she did. His eyes snapped open and he rolled onto his stomach to look at her, his face twisted with anxiety.

"What--what was that?"

Something was wrong. He felt it like...like a severed limb that had left a dull ache behind. Something was missing. Something...

His eyes drew automatically to the rainbow feather clasped in his mate's ear. A special gift from a time in their past.

He tried to speak his fears but the words caught in his throat.

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:32 am
Things felt like they were crashing down around her and Illeana would have sworn that the ground shook beneath her paws as the weight of that feeling slammed into her. She couldn't breath, air caught in her throat until just a strangled noise left her maw and she looked at her mate in horror.

No, no -

"C-cassian. Y-you d-don't t-think - " her stuttering, which hadn't been present in a long while, flaring to life at the thought of the news. "S-she not - she can't"

kimaria
i forgot how to lion for a minute i'm sorry :<

Nuxaz

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:10 am
He did think, though he was afraid to word it, his body shaking as if in shock at what had suddenly been torn from it. The thread of connection between them and the goddess had seemed a tiny thing, but now that it was gone, it felt huge.

He shook his head, moving to press his face against his mate as if to use her as an anchor.

"I--"

The rainbow feather clasped in his own ear turned black and then crumbled to ash, swirling across the grass in the breeze.

"She's gone. But...But I didn't even think that was possible." He choked on his words, shaking his head again. "How can a goddess die? Aren't they supposed to be immortal?" His ears drooped again, touching a paw to the ash that had caught on her leg. "I think...I think she was in trouble and we weren't there to help."

Nuxaz
No probs! I miss you! <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:54 pm
Ileana felt like she was going to cry, burst into tears if she could and it was only halted by the press of her mate's face against her fur. Her head was spinning and she felt like all the air had escaped her lungs, refused to return.

Sweet Rokopelli couldn't have perished, she refused to believe -

The lioness was only aware of the crumbling feather as it dusted her fur and Cassian had touched it. Red eyes dropped and her tongue felt thick in her mouth as she stared at the charcoal on her pale gray fur.

"W-we failed her." After everything they went through together, the lioness struggled with understanding how the death had happened. Her ear flicked, feeling oddly light and the ashes flicked across her face.

"Immortality doesn't always mean eternal life, but the promise of life after maybe?" She offered though her head was spinning. "I don't - I don't know what to do."

kimaria
I miss you too!

Nuxaz

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:12 am
He was silent a moment, listening to the sound of his own breathing and that of his mate. His heart ached from the loss and yet he struggled to come to terms with it. Surely she had been eternal. Surely she could not be gone.

"Me either," he admitted,"I doubt anyone here would understand. What do they even do to mark a death? Would they even care about an outsider?"

And their tokens from Rokopelli were gone now. Nothing left to remember her by except memories. "I don't even know how we would find out what happened. We had no idea where she was. Even if we were to ask Sky Clan to send a bird, where would we send it? And would it make us feel better knowing? Probably not..."

His head lowered again, ears folding back into his mane. "I hope she wasn't alone when she..." He shook his head, "do you think there was someone there with her?"

They would never know it, of course, but the snake, Panna (daughter of Janja and Nyoka) had been with her at the time.

Nuxaz
we should do some firekin stuff sooooon <3

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces