Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Devereux Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:44 pm
Devereux Family

(Updated 07/17/19.)

Gabriel Devereux (npc)
♥ Fiona Devereux (npc)
      ↪ Julius Devereux ~ Age 22 ~ Slytherin Alumni ~ Wizengamot Administration Employee
      ↪ Caleb "Cale" Devereux ~ Age 30 ~ Slytherin Alumni ~ Unemployed
      xxx ♥ Tsubaki Devereux née Yuko ~ Age 31 ~ Slytherin Alumni ~ Potioneer (npc)
      xxxxx ↪ Corin Devereux ~ Age 5 (npc)
      xxxxx ↪ Sakura Devereux ~ Age 2 (npc)
      ↪ Quentin "Quinn" Devereux ~ Age 17 ~ Student (Ravenclaw)
      ↪ Monique "Mona" Devereux ~ Age 13 ~ Student (Gryffindor)

Adrien Devereux (npc)
♥ Poppy Devereux (npc)
      ↪ Richard "Richie" Indigo Devereux ~ Age 24 ~ Gryffindor Alumni ~ Astronomer
      ↪ Aurora Violet Devereux ~ Age 17 ~ Student (Hufflepuff)

See Connelly Family...

Davina Connelly née Devereux (npc)
♡ Trenton Richardson (deceased)
      ↪ Priscilla Richardson-Connelly
      ↪ Charlotte Richardson-Connelly
♥ Desmond Connelly (npc)
    ♡ Vimala Connelly (deceased)
      ↪ Stella Connelly

Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/27/2017]
Recent updates accepted by: Weasley 7/20/19
Accepted characters: Julius [03/27/2017] Richard [03/27/2017] Caleb [5/16/17] Aurora [5/16/17] Quentin [1/17/18] Monique [1/8/19]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:46 pm
xxxxRICHARDxxxINDIGOxxxDEVEREUX xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx*NPCed as of 05/20/22

User Image
          xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Richie (by my mother and sister), Rich

AGE 24

BIRTHDAY January 1, 2022.

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 11½ Inch, Oak Wood, Phoenix Feather Core with a Reasonably Supple Flexibility

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Kiyama Hiroto (Anime) [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS 2040

HONORS Astronomy Club Founder

CLUBS Astronomy Club (5th - 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Divination
                  Ghost Studies

WORST LESSONS
                  Art
                  Wizard Law
                  History
                  Transfigurations

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Art ~ T
                  Divination ~ O
                  Ghost Studies ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ P

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Alchemy ~ P
                  Divination ~ E
                  Ghost Studies ~ E

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Astronomer (Accepted)

DREAM JOB Astronomer...

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ LAID-BACK I've never been one to care or worry about things. Generally not much gets to me although there are a few things... like my mother and my sister. Though I tend to keep my worries to myself, I don't need the world knowing about them. I'm the type that doesn't take things seriously. As such I've got no interest in becoming the family heir. Though that’s not to say I'm not ambitious.
              ■ RESOURCEFUL I can think my way out of just about anything. I'm quick on my toes despite not looking like it. My father says I'm a quick study. I only need to be shown how to do something once to figure it out myself. Perhaps I'm smarter then I like to let on...
              ■ GENUINE I prefer the truth over a lie. As such I try to be honest and truthful no matter what. I'm not afraid to speak the truth even if it might hurt someone. Though when saying something hurtful I try to be delicate about it. Despite being a genuine person at times I can come off a bit candid.
              ■ FORGIVING Along with my honesty I'm also forgiving. I'm the type to let bygones be bygones. Granted I will never forget. I'm more than willing to give someone a second chance if they truly deserve it.
              ■ VENTURESOME Despite being lazy at times I do like a challenge. Not to mention the occasional excitement of adventure. I'm not afraid to take risks but I'm not going to take any unnecessary risks. Adventure is fun but remaining in one piece is even better. Besides, if my parents ever found out I ended up in the hospital wing because I thought it was a good idea to go into the dark forest, they'd never let me live it down.

People who are true to themselves.
                  The occasional adventure
                  The Moon and the Stars
                  Clear Skies

DISLIKES
                  My airheaded mother
                  My sister Aurora
                  Those who are fake for instance his mother who only pretends to be a blonde ditz.
                  Cloudy Nights
                  Responsibility
                  Art Class!!!!

HOBBIES
                  Star Gazing
                  Following / Watching Quidditch

STRENGTHS
                  I'm Easy-Going, not much gets to me.
                  I'm Honest and Truthful.

WEAKNESSES
                  I'm Lazy (though not as bad as I used to be)
                  I don't take things seriously.

FEARS
                  Letting my family down

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born shortly after midnight on new years. Born into a Slytherin Pureblood family it's no surprise that I was raised as such. As I've grown I've cared very little about what my family wanted for me. It became apparent early on that my grandparents didn't exactly approve of my father's live choices. He spent a lot of time in school fooling around with any girl he saw worthy. It is really no surprise that he ended up with my air-headed mother Poppy. I swear he only got away with marrying her because she was a pureblood Slytherin. Anyways enough about them...

Growing up as an only child for seven years of my life it was great until my sister Aurora came into the picture. She was clearly a mistake or as my mother says a happy accident. Regardless with seven years separating us I'd like to just pretend she doesn't exist. Okay, if you really need to know why I dislike my mother and sister so much... they both call me Richie with a sickly sweet voice, it is borderline whinny and I simply cannot take it.

Fast forward to my eleventh birthday we already knew I was magically inclined. As such I received my letter to Hogwarts. Though that wasn't the only thing I received. My grandparents decided to pay my father and I a visit. Being the oldest grandchild technically I'm rightful heir. However being the product of their most disliked son and daughter in-law, they had stipulations. I need to find a suitable wife and marry before my 22nd birthday. Of course that means they have to be pureblood and preferably Slytherin though they mentioned it could be overlooked (though I doubt they'd approve of a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff). Not that I care, if I don't my cousin will be heir and that's perfectly fine by me. Of course my parents are determined it will happen. Though probably not as determined as my grandparents are for me to fail.

SCHOOL YEARS
              Not afraid to be different!
              Well isn't that refreshing!
              Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
              Gryffindor!

Gryffindor... I was sorted in Gryffindor. Well that got me out of being the family heir. My family had a difficult time with my placement. It was written in a letter which Reyna found me reading in the Clock Tower for the third time. Christmas Holiday was just awkward but at least I can say I made some friends. My first friend at school was a muggle-born named Essie. We became study partners. Come the summer I was grilled about my placement and yet supported. Makes no sense but I suppose they just want me to be grateful. Grateful for what they did so that I wouldn't get disowned.

Second year my friend Garnet started at Hogwarts, he was sorted into Slytherin. Essie tried out for the quidditch team which I supported her of. By third year my cousin Julius came to Hogwarts. He naturally landed in Slytherin. Essie had to stop playing Quidditch cause her dad found out about it. I on the other hand took my bible studies very seriously. Almost as seriously as my astronomy homework. Which is odd for me I might add. Then again I found Essie to be rather pretty this year. I don't know why I noticed it but I did... I'm not sure if or when I'll say anything to her. Electives also started third year. My mum made me take art and my dad made me take alchemy and wizard law. Art was a nightmare never mind law. I spent the following summer doing bible studies. I even got myself a cross. My parents seemed to be happy it was something other then Astronomy. So long as my studies didn't suffer they didn't seem to care.

Returning to school fourth year Essie was happy to see I was taking it so seriously... then again it could have just been the cross around my neck. Either way I was happy to return to school even if I still had a number of unwanted classes to deal with. I even met a Ravenclaw named Monika. She was older then me by a year but I kind of developed a crash on her. The following summer I went to a party the Overton twins were throwing. I even got to see Monika over the summer.

Fifth year hit, and Monika had convinced me to start an astronomy club. So between that and studying for my OWL's I was pretty busy. Luckily Monika and Garnet were there to help me. I got a lot of study help from my friends. All and all it was a pretty busy year. And I only failed three classes. Sixth year was uneventful for me at least. Treva clearly has a crush on Garnet not that he clued in right away. I quite enjoyed the smaller amount of classes I had. It gave me more time on my astronomy. Not that my parents were happy about my failing last year. Seventh year I concentrated on my exams. It was better then being down about not having Monika around. By the end of the year I left the astronomy club to Helena.

POST GRADUATION Since school I've been living at home. Helping with things when my family was disowned, and my cousin Quinn moved in. It was a major mess, but we pulled through it. Meanwhile I spent my time dabbling in astronomy. When I turned 20 my parents offered to help me with starting my own business. Guess I’ve done something right. It's been two years since I started my own business and it's been going well.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
              • Adrien Devereux (father) • Poppy Devereux (mother)
              • Aurora Devereux (sister)
              • Gabriel Devereux, Desmond Connelly (uncles)
              • Fiona Devereux, Davina Connelly née Devereux (aunts)
              • Julius, Caleb, Quinn & Monique Devereux, Priscilla & Charlotte Richardson-Connelly, Stella Connelly (cousins)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Garnet Mortemer
              FRIENDS
              • Esther Spencer
              • Reyna Whyte
              • Darian Yaxley

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Colton Overton
              • Mackenzie Hawthorne
              • Fianna Grey
              • Chrys Meadows
              • Anna Adair
              • Graduating Class 2033 - 2040

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • An owl named Cinnamon

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 07/17/2019

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:06 pm
xxxxAURORAxxxVIOLETxxxDEVEREUX xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Rora

AGE Twenty Seven

BIRTHDAY May 21, 2029.

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 12 Inch, Rosewood, Unicorn Hair Core with a Springy Flexibility and a Smooth Texture

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION TBD

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English & French

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pics [8+] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18+] [Older]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2047

HONORS None

CLUBS
                  ■ Astronomy club (1st to 7th year)
                  ■ Music club (1st to 7th year)
                  ■ Drama club (1st to 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Charms
                  Music
                  Healing

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfiguration
                  History
                  Muggle Studies

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ EE
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
                  Healing ~ EE
                  Muggle Studies ~ A
                  Music ~ O
                  Wandlore ~ EE

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Potions ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
                  Healing ~ A
                  Music ~ O
                  Wandlore ~ EE

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Inspiring Dancer

DREAM JOB Dancer

■ ARTISTIC I have a natural talent of the performing arts. My favourite is dance. I love it! I’ve been dancing ever since I could walk. If I couldn’t dance life wouldn’t be near as fun. I also play lots of instruments. I started on the piano and violin. I didn’t start learning the flute until I was eight. It took some time for me to make a sound but I picked it up quick enough for my liking. As for acting, I’ve never tried but I imagine I’d be pretty good at it.
              ■ BUBBLY I’m a very happy person. Not to mention very outgoing. I love to socialize. I’m a social butterfly and it shows because I’m always happy to be around others. Bright and cheery most days, unless something is bothering me of course, it tends to show. I tend to be very lively always bouncing around and being very dynamic. It’s all my energy from dance I swear.
              ■ DECEPTIVE Despite my bubbly personality, you might not get the real me. Why? I tend to act how other people do. Instead of being myself, I play the role others want me to play. I refuse to not fit in. My default in most cases is copying my mother’s behaviour. I do that by playing the role of what my brother calls a ditzy airhead. I don’t like being blamed or caught for things I’ve done wrong. I hate making a bad impression. Even though it’s wrong, I trying to play the innocent or even the victim to stay out of trouble. You can’t blame someone who is blissfully unaware, right? I wish my brother believed that sometimes…
              ■ POLITE I may be a bit misleading or at times deceptive but I’m quite nice. I fact I’m very polite. My parents taught me to be a young lady. How to act and look at all times. My mother says I’m extremely well-mannered for my age. I take pride in that. It helps my whole persona I think. I say please and thank you and I can stand up straight and even curtsy. I respect those older than me, even my brother who gives me a hard time and my cousin Julius I don’t see eye to eye with. Course if you don’t give respect like my cousin Caleb I’m not about to give it back. Bullies don’t deserve such things. Though, I’ll still be polite.
              ■ FORGIVING Oh, I’m also a forgiving person. I forgive and forget, like its water under a bridge. Mistakes are very fleeting to me. Moving on is always best. Thus I’m not the type to hold a grudge against someone. Sure I’ll be mad but that doesn’t mean I have to stay mad. Besides, sometimes people do things they don’t mean to do and you shouldn’t stay mad at them.

Music
                  My cousin Quinn & Big Brother Richie
                  Being the center of attention
                  Being Praised

DISLIKES
                  Being caught / called out for doing things wrong
                  Being called Childish or Whinny
                  Bullies (my cousin Caleb)
                  History
                  Being ignored or pushed away

HOBBIES
                  Dancing
                  Playing the Flute, Violin, and Piano

STRENGTHS
                  Acting Innocent or Playing the Victim
                  Artistic Skill

WEAKNESSES
                  Naïve at times
                  Transfigurations

FEARS
                  Spiders

CHILDHOOD I was second born to Adrien and Poppy Devereux, two Pureblood Slytherins. I was completely unexpected, as I was born seven years after my brother. I’d like to think I was a pretty good surprise. Mum said I was. Though, I don't think my brother thinks so. Richie, I think liked being an only child but now he's a big brother. I see the big deal I’m not a terrible sister. At least I didn’t think I was. Richie wasn't around much, though what with going off to school when I was only four. Guess that's what happens when there's a major difference in age. Despite that, I had a good childhood.

While Richie was at school, I spent most of my time dancing. I’m a great dancer. When I wasn’t doing that I was playing the flute, piano, and violin. Richie was sorted into Gryffindor his first year. It was a shock to everyone. I think it's cool, he’s a lion! My grandparents weren’t too happy about it. They say I’m a disappointment too. My magic is kind of subpar… I wish I was better. I don’t know why I have such trouble with it. Though despite all that, they hope I can make up for my brother's horrid placement (I still don't see the big deal). Anyways, I don't care about them.

On the bright side, I got to spend a lot of time with my cousin Quinn. We hang out a lot. Plus we're going to school together. It'll be so much fun and we can be in Slytherin together! More fun that way. Course if I don’t get Slytherin I don’t mind. Maybe I’ll be just like Richie! It’s too bad he graduated before I got to Hogwarts. On the bright side I met Donner and Brennie while he was away at school.

SCHOOL YEARS

Ah, my dear,
              Your desire to belong is simple enough
              You'll find just what you're looking for in
              Hufflepuff!

First Year as awesome! I joined the music club, the drama club, and the astronomy club. Quentin joined the astronomy club with me. We were separated which kind of sucked but I had Mera with me. Overall it was a good year. Until the year ended and I found out we were all disowned. Quinn moved in with us and I've been trying to make him feel better about everything. Second Year Quinn was having a hard time. I tried to act like everything was okay but I knew it wasn't. Still I tried and eventually things got better. We only needed each other.

Third Year was a lot better then last. We had electives! Though Mera was acting strange. I wish I knew why. Fourth Year I found out exactly why when I came across her in the dungeon. She was practicing a spell when things when bad. I tried to help but she just snapped at me. I know she meant nothing by it of course, we're best friends. It did help me realize that I really shouldn't hide my true self all the time.

Fifth Year was uneventful aside from OWLs. Sixth year was about the same though Quinn did talk to Monique. Hopefully it went well. School went well for my last year. It was sad to say goodbye but you can't stay at Hogwarts forever can you.

POST GRADUATION After Graduation, I worked on my dancing. Mum and Dad were supportive of my decision. Granted they always have been. Monique came around more after she graduated and it became apparent that she was going to be sticking around. I'm happy for Quinn he missed his family despite not saying so most of the time.

FAMILY
              • Adrien Devereux (father) • Poppy Devereux (mother)
              • Richard Devereux (brother)
              • Gabriel Devereux, Desmond Connelly (uncles) • Fiona Devereux, Davina Connelly née Devereux (aunts)
              • Julius, Caleb, Quinn & Monique Devereux, Priscilla & Charlotte Richardson-Connelly, Stella Connelly (cousins)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Quinn Devereux & Esmeralda Mortemer
              FRIENDS
              • Quinn Devereux
              • Esmeralda Mortemer
              • Mary & Quinn Conri-Dechering

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Donner Eide
              • Brendan "Brennie" Findlay-Abrams
              • Hufflepuffs & Classmates

ENEMIES • None
              PETS • A Pygmy Puff named Maggie

UPDATED 05/19/2022

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Year
■ NEWTs copied from Hogwarts
■ Bio Updated

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:07 pm
xxxxJULIUSxxxMAURICExxxDEVEREUX xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx*NPCed as of 05/27/22

User Image
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 22

BIRTHDAY June 12, 2024.

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 Inches, Ebony Wood, Dragon Heartstring Core with a Solid Flexibility

GENDER Male

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English & French (fluent), Latin (proficient)

FACECLAIM Random Anime Pic [18+]
              Past faceclaim : Ryuu (Anime) [11 & 12] [13 & 14] [15] [16] [17]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2042

HONORS Prefect

CLUBS Astronomy Club (5th to 7th Year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Transfigurations
                  DADA
                  Alchemy

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Herbology
                  Mythology

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ E
                  Wizard Law ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Wizengamot Administration Services Employee (Accepted)

DREAM JOB Ministry Job... or Alchemist...

■ MATURE Being the oldest I act older then I am. I had to for my siblings. Clearly my brother Caleb wasn't going to allow me to be any different. Growing up to be a perfect heir, helped with my maturity. I liked to be seen as the respectful young man my parents want me to be. Though I find sometimes people my own age don't get me. Some see my mannerisms as being a little cold hearted. I don't do anything without thinking it through. Most my age would just go headlong into things but not me. I think through what could or might happen well before hand.
              ■ PATIENT I don't like rushing people. Sure people who take way to long can get annoying. However, I try to be at least a little understanding of others. I know not everyone can be like me and therefore not everyone understands me. Everyone's different, we all learn differently and we all act differently. I'm not about to let anyone get in my way but I'm not about to write them off.
              ■ AMBITIOUS If there is one thing I want it's to become the family heir. Yes, I'm ambitious. I know what I want. I have plans for my future. Sure they align with my grandparents plans for the family but that doesn't matter. I'm willing to work for what I want in life and no one is getting in my way. I don't believe in being lazy. You need to put in effort to make things happen.
              ■ ASSERTIVE Speaking of effort, I'm quick to make a decision and stick with it. Sometimes my decisions aren't always right but who's perfect? I'm confident and I'm not afraid to show it. If I have the answers I'm going to give them. I like giving my opinion and I prefer people listen to it. Despite sometimes being wrong, I'm not the type to admit it up front. I usually beat myself up over it well before I admit to it.
              ■ RESERVED Despite being quick to give an opinion, I'm not quick to show my emotions. Emotions are a sign of weakness, at least that's what my father says. That's why my brothers are such a disappointment to them. Not that they'd ever admit it. As such I usually keep to myself. Keeping to myself protects me from breaking down my walls and showing my emotions. Not to mention if you avoid people you never have to admit when you're wrong.

Having good prospects.
                  Playing my Cello
                  Light Weather
                  My Alone Time...

DISLIKES
                  People not taking my advice
                  Class Clowns or Goofballs
                  Showing my weaknesses
                  People making decisions for me
                  Extreme Hot or Cold Weather

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Cello

STRENGTHS
                  Patience
                  Focused

WEAKNESSES
                  Wanting to be in control
                  Hating to admit I'm wrong...

FEARS
                  Having my weaknesses used against me.
                  Failure

CHILDHOOD I was born into a Pureblood family. My parents Gabriel and Fiona raised me to become the family heir. However my grandparents despite their better judgement handed that position over to my cousin Richard. I’m the oldest of three… well four now. My brother Caleb is a handful he’s immature and constantly trying to start fights. Fights I want no part of. My youngest brother Quinn is the polite one and the more artistic one in the family. Then there’s the newest arrive, my sister Monique. She’s spoiled though so was my youngest brother. All of us were taught French, Monique will catch on quick I suspect.

As of my cousin’s first year at Hogwarts, I learned that I would be taking over the right as the family heir. Apparently Richard got sorted into Gryffindor of all houses. My family has always been sorted among Slytherin house, so to have a member of our family in another house is unheard off. As such he was stripped of the right. Granted my grandparents were never a fan of my Uncle Adrien. Rumor has it he was the unreliable type. Then again his wife Poppy doesn’t seem the brightest. I never really cared much for any of them. Differences in upbringing I’d say. Chances are Richard’s sister Aurora will follow her brother into a different house. I don’t see her making good Slytherin material.

Now it’s my eleventh birthday and I’m off to Hogwarts. I have no doubt that I’ll be sorted into Slytherin as proper. Once that’s settled I’ll need to find someone to marry. I imagine if I don’t find someone for myself my parents will. Though, I’d rather pick my own wife if given the chance. I’m sure my parents would agree that I can make my own discussion on the matter.

SCHOOL YEARS First year… Slytherin! That’s how quick of a decision it was. My sorting was just how everyone expected it to be. I met a few Slytherin first years (Anna & a Meta; Treva Warlow) during the year, not to mention a few non-Slytherins (Dris & Chry). Dris sorted into Ravenclaw reminds me a lot of my brother Quinn. He’s friends with Chrys Meadows a Gryfifndor who I ended up meet near the whomping willow. We didn’t exactly hit it off which was why I was surprised when my parents took an interest in her as a possible match. Guess I shouldn’t have told them about her over the summer.

Second year I landed Chrys and I into an arranged marriage. Something she certainly didn’t want. I could tell when she saw me at Christmas Dinner. Course that’s when she found out about our betrothal. I didn’t blame her, but I was trying to be nice about it. I get that she's bothered by it, but I couldn’t see why we shouldn’t get along. I kind of liked her.

Third year we started our electives and Mythology went horribly. It was a complete disaster. I ended up comparing Salazar Slytherin and Beetle the Bard causing everyone to hate me. Well at least Chrys and I'm sure Professor Harlowe wasn't overly thrilled with my response. Chrys ended up screaming at me causing a scene. That’s how I met Anandi a Ravenclaw girl a year below me. She seemed to be open minded and I quite liked her advice (she made sense). Needless to say, I ended up dropping out of Mythology (probably for the best).

Fourth year my brother Caleb came to Hogwarts. He too made his way into Slytherin. No surprise there. I pretty much kept out of his way during the year. Mostly spent time with friends or namely Anandi in Hogsmeade.

Fifth year I became prefect along with Chrys. She was surprisingly nicer to me this year. I spent time with Anandi who convinced me to join my cousin’s astronomy club. Which I only joined because my grade could use some help. I focused most of the year on my OWLs which I did rather well on. If not for my brother, the year would have been uneventful. Caleb was beating on a Hufflepuff named Bartholomew. The kid was muggleborn so it was obvious what Cale's problem was. I got him to stop attacking him and got him focused on me. Needless to say after pinning my brother to a wall, Mr. Murdoch was not in a good mood. We took a trip to Professor Hill's office and unfortunately, we both received detention working in the green houses. Mandrakes are not my favourite plant... After all that Mew decided to follow me around and tell me how much of a hero I was. Says I should be in law enforcement. Not sure on that one.

Sixth year I enjoyed my smaller class load. Quentin came to Hogwarts this year, landed himself in Ravenclaw. Towards the end of the year I found out that Quinn and our extended family were being disowned based on his sorting. I didn't know what to think of it and remained silent on the matter. Needless to say Quentin didn't take it well when Richard arrived to pick him up at Kings Cross. I found myself hanging with Anandi over the summer just to get away from the weirdness at home. We talked about Chrys and how I shouldn’t make Chrys marry me just because I like her... Perhaps she’s right. Maybe there is someone out there that truly would share my feelings if given the change... something to think about.

Seventh year was NEWT year and that's pretty much all I focused on. As it turns out I did rather well. It was weird having to pretend Quinn wasn't around at school. Usually I ignored him because choice not because he was disowned. The last thing I needed was Caleb catching me speaking with him and telling our parents. That’s something he would do unfortunately.

POST GRADUATION Upon graduating I was preparing to apply to work for the Wizengamot administration and to talk to Chrys about our engagement. I felt it better to let Chrys go her own way while I went mine. Turns out she noticed Anandi having an interest in me. I haven’t acted on it but after talking to her maybe I will. For now, Chrys and I are good friends which is fair better then how things were between us. Right before I turned twenty, I applied to be an administrator for the Wizengamot. With time I’ll be a Wizengamot member. Now I just need to ask Anandi out on a date.

So I asked Anandi on that date not when I planned on it mind you. Between my relationship with her and my sister's sorting I've been busy. Monique has it pretty rough from everyone but I'm trying to be there for her. The least I can do is make sure she isn't completely isolated. Someone should be there for her.

FAMILY
              • Gabriel Devereux (father) • Fiona Devereux (mother)
              • Caleb & Quinn Devereux (brothers) • Monique Devereux (sister)
              • Adrien Devereux, Desmond Connelly (uncles)
              • Poppy Devereux, Davina Connelly née Devereux (aunts)
              • Richard & Aurora Devereux, Priscilla & Charlotte Richardson-Connelly, Stella Connelly (cousins)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • Anandi Chanhal (Dating)
              BEST FRIEND • ...
              FRIENDS
              • Chrysanthemum Meadows
              • Treva Warlow
              • Anandi Chahal

ACQUAINTANCES
              • None worth mentioning... (Class of 2042)
              ENEMIES • None
              PETS • A Great Horned Owl named Varus

UPDATED 07/17/2019

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Bio

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:51 am
xxxxCALEBxxxJOSEPHxxxDEVEREUX xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx*NPCed as of 10/02/22

User Image
              NICKNAMES Cale

AGE Nineteen

BIRTHDAY September 22, 2026.

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 12 Inch, Yew Wood, Dragon Heartstring Core with a Unyielding Flexibility

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM Hyakuya Yuuichirou (Anime) [x]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2045

HONORS Vice Captain (4th to 6th year) Captain (7th year)

CLUBS Quidditch Team Reserve Beater (1st & 2nd year) Beater (3rd to 7th year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Transfiguration
                  DADA
                  Potions

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  History
                  Herbology
                  Magical Creatures

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ T
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ D
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ P
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wandless ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ D

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Wandless ~ E

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Unemployed

DREAM JOB Ministry Job

■ HOSTILE I’m not going to hide that I have a short fuse. There’s no point. I’m easily frustrated. Quick Tempered, I tend to always go looking for a fight. Violence is my go to answer for everything. Though, I tend to hide that from parents, teachers, and anyone else of authority. I’m not the best at showing my feelings. The only feeling I’m really good at is anger and irritation. If I’m not physically fighting I’m certainly verbally arguing with someone. At times I can be a bit harsh by saying things that in my opinion are the truth.
              ■ OPINIONATED Like I said, I have my own opinions. I’m not afraid to say any and all opinions I might have no matter what they might be. Even if what I have to say wouldn’t be classified as very nice by some, I’ll generally say it anyways. I’m honest with what annoys me and what I think. Some might say I come off as arrogant. A lot of my comments tend to involve blood purity. I have a strong dislike of those lesser then myself and I’m not afraid to admit it. I might not have the best tact when it comes to admitting it but it isn’t my problem if others can’t take what I have to say.
              ■ PERCEPTIVE Despite always getting into fights, I’m good at figuring people out. I know when something I said bothers someone I just don’t really care. I can figure out what people like or don’t like, what people are good or not so good at. All it takes is being able to pay attention to those around you. I may not care but I can still do my ‘homework’. Though not one to show it off like some, I can be actually quite clever. I am quite observant, noticing details that some might not.
              ■ DEDICATED I’m loyal first and foremost to my family and then to those who gain my trust. Sure I’m not the biggest fan of my siblings but they do matter to some degree. My family name is important it isn’t something I can just walk away from. Though, people I trust are few and far between. Even so, if I do trust someone, they will find themselves with an ally. I’m also dedicated to get the things I do right. I’m not a perfectionist but I won’t stop till I get it right.
              ■ DECEITFUL Now I may be honest with my opinions but I’m also good at playing innocent. When I get into fights with my younger brother Quinn I tend to make it appear like I’ve done nothing wrong. Half the time my parents never find out about the fights I get myself into. I prefer to keep myself out of trouble. One day I hope to become heir over my brother Julius. If I have to find dirt on him to get it I will. If it gets me what I want so be it.

Fooling my Parents
                  Purebloods
                  Dueling
                  Sour Candy

DISLIKES
                  My Siblings... Especially Julius
                  Not being the family heir
                  Those of inferior birth... Especially Mudbloods
                  Muggles
                  Astronomy

HOBBIES
                  Starting fights
                  Reading People

STRENGTHS
                  Observant
                  Loyalty (Although I'll probably deny it)

WEAKNESSES
                  Short fuse = Fights being started
                  I'm close minded

FEARS
                  Amounting to Nothing

CHILDHOOD My parents are Gabriel and Fiona they are purebloods of course. I’m their second born son. My brother Julius is a number of years older than me. He’s meant to be the family heir. I wish it could be me. It should be me the way I see it. Though, no one else sees it that way. My brother likes to be a right fine git sometimes. He complains but he does it far too casual for my liking. That’s usually when I get annoyed and trying starting something (fights usually) but he never bites. My younger brother Quinn is a way better target. Though, he’s too big of a pushover. I also have a sister, Monique she’s mum’s pride and joy so I can’t start anything with her.

The rest of my family is completely useless. With my cousin Richard landing himself in Gryffindor I imagine his sister won’t be much better. Julius got Slytherin and I suspect no less of me when I get to school. Though, I suspect that Julius is befriending anyone regardless of their blood status. Sickening really, that’s the first thing I’d be asking when I met someone. I don’t expect him to do so. Course I suspect father and mother will pick someone for him to marry same as me. So long as the girl’s pureblood I really don’t care. Our parents certainly didn’t care.

We’ll see what happens when I get to Hogwarts.

SCHOOL YEARS

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
              And put it rather rudely as well
              Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
              Perhaps you'll learn some in
              Slytherin!

First Year, I was sorted into Slytherin. My classmates mostly aren't worth my time. Though, a second year student named Tsubaki Yuko proved to be interesting. She gave me a piece of her mind the night of the sorting. Guess she didn't like my direct questioning. Aside from that I joined Quidditch as reserve Beater. While also skipping a few classes throughout the year.

Second Year my parents decided I was not to take advanced flying since I couldn’t be bothered to attend all my classes the previous year. I was mad about it, so I took my frustrations out on a Hufflepuff mudblood named Bartholomew. The kid naturally started to avoid me but that didn't stop me. One day my brother Julius caught me beating on the kid and intervened. He didn't get off though since I was the one pinned to a wall. Our punishment for that was detention with the mandrakes... I hate mandrakes...

Third Year, no thanks to my parents I had to double up on Advanced Flying classes. And I had so many electives they made me take. Either way I had a busy school schedule that was meant to keep me out of trouble, or so they say. It also happened to be my younger brother Quentin’s year. He landed in Ravenclaw which got him out of my hair the moment summer hit.

Fourth to Seventh year was uneventful. The only thing of interest I’d say was Callista making me vice captain of the Quidditch team fourth year. It was a surprise. Taking over the team seventh year, I made Cian my vice captain. Unfortunately, we didn’t come out with a win. It was also my sister Monique’s first year for which she landed in Gryffindor. Now that was a shock.

POST GRADUATION - - -

FAMILY
              • Julius & Quinn Devereux (brothers) • Monique Devereux (sister)
              Adrien Devereux, Desmond Connelly (uncles)
              Poppy Devereux, Davina Connelly née Devereux (aunts)
              Richard & Aurora Devereux, Priscilla & Charlotte Richardson-Connelly, Stella Connelly (cousins)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • None
              FRIENDS • Tsubaki Yuko (possibly)
              ACQUAINTANCES
              • Jeremiah Travers
              • Class of 2045

ENEMIES • Julius Devereux (sort of)
              PETS • None

UPDATED 07/17/2019

UPDATES MADE
■ Age / Graduation
■ NEWTs Added
■ School Added to Bio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:27 pm
xxxxQUENTINxxxEUGENExxxDEVEREUX xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Quinn

AGE Twenty Seven

BIRTHDAY December 1, 2028.

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 11 Inch, Rowan Wood, Diricawl Feather Core with a Springy Flexibility and Bent Shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Homosexual

FACECLAIM Shinkai Kanata (anime) [x] Ichigo Hitofuri (anime) [x]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF YEAR 2047

HONORS Prefect

CLUBS
                  ■ Art Club (1st to 7th Year)
                  ■ Astronomy Club (1st to 7th Year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Art
                  Herbology
                  Potions
                  Transfigurations

WORST LESSONS
                  History
                  Magical Creatures
                  Muggle Studies

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ EE
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ EE
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Art ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Muggle Studies ~ A
                  Mythology ~ EE

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ EE
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Art ~ O
                  Mythology ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Artist

DREAM JOB Something Artsy

■ ARTISTIC I’m a very artistic type. The best in my family. Anything with a paint brush is my thing. I love to paint. I see things differently given my active imagination. I don’t have the talent to be a writer but I like to create things. Paintings tell stories as do other forms of art. Art helps me relax and be calm. When I’m happy or sad I just paint. If I couldn’t do it life would be very depressing. I once painted on my walls and mother wasn’t thrilled. She took away my stuff for a week… it was a horrible week.
              ■ INQUISITIVE I always find myself getting into things wanting to know as much as possible. You could say I don’t believe in boundaries. I tend to pry into other peoples’ personal business. I don’t mean anything bad by it I just want to know things. When I have a question, I need to know the answer be it personal or not. I could probably work on that, but I can’t help but be curious.
              ■ FRIENDLY As such I’m super outgoing. I like helping others and love making friends. The more the merrier. I’m a very friendly person. Sure, I may bug a few people with my need to know but I still love people. It’s nice to socialize. It’s far better then being lonely. I like the social interaction. I’m certainly not one to listen to the sound of my own voice. I have a warm temperament with people. My cousin Aurora says I’m a very kind person far kinder then the rest of my family. I think she might be right with that.
              ■ DELICATE Being a sensitive person I take things harder then most. The tiniest comment can hurt my feelings leaving me depressed for a decent length of time. Since I’m easily hurt by other people’s words and actions, I’m very careful about my own. I watch what I say to others and treat them the way I want to be treated. I also don’t do well with confrontation. Though I’m subjected to it quite a bit by my brother Caleb. Still doesn’t mean I have to like it.
              ■ DEVIOUS When confrontation does happen I tend to play the victim. Most times it really isn’t an act. If I do start anything myself, I usually play the good boy act. I only tend to do things I shouldn’t when my sister is involved. Though, I don’t like to own up to it. I tend to work in the background when I’m planning something. Being crafty and skillful to achieve what I want. Though I try not to hurt others while doing so. None of my goals are set to harm others at least not intentionally.
              ■ RESENTFUL After my sister Monique was born, I felt a resentment towards my mother. She pushed me away. Just because she's a girl and I'm not. I wish I could make her change the way she treats me now. It's so unfair. Sometimes I visualize ways to fix things I don't like but I'd probably never go through any of them. Some thoughts aren't very nice sometimes. At least they’re just thoughts, right?

Painting
                  Colors
                  Making Friends
                  Fish & Water

DISLIKES
                  His sister Monique
                  Being ignored
                  Not being able to do my art
                  Major Confrontation
                  Not being mother’s favourite anymore

HOBBIES
                  Drawing
                  Painting
                  Swimming

STRENGTHS
                  Artistic Expression
                  My Friendliness

WEAKNESSES
                  My Sensitivity
                  Dealing with Stress

FEARS
                  Being unable to paint
                  Being Blind

CHILDHOOD My parents are Pureblood’s Gabriel and Fiona Devereux. I was born third after my two older brothers Julius and Caleb. My brother Caleb always picks on me… Since Julius is heir to the family he’s had real anger issues. Julius never bothers me though. I however only had a problem when my little sister Monique came into the picture. I used to be mother’s favourite. Always being spoiled always getting her attention, until she showed up. Now all mother cares about is her precious daughter. I don’t matter anymore and it sucks.

I spend most of my time talking with my cousin Aurora who’s the same age. Unlike the rest of my family who doesn’t seem to like them, I do. My Uncle Adrien doesn’t mind different and I am different. I’m the only one in my family who’s really artistic. Father says it’s a waste of time. I don’t see it that way though. When my brother’s left for school it was great. Although I was still ignored at home most of the time. Now it’s my turn to go to Hogwarts. Honestly, I don’t my parents will mind me being in a different house. I secretly hope I’m in a different house, maybe I’ll be with Aurora. We’re both going to be in the same year together. Can’t wait for that.

SCHOOL YEARS
              Abnormal? Try unique, my boy
              It'll suit you much better, I promise
              And to that end, I think you'll do quite well in
              Ravenclaw!

My first year I was sorted into Ravenclaw. It was the best since my cousin Aurora was in Hufflepuff that same year. I joined the art club and the astronomy club. Then I came home for the summer and I was disowned. Just like that my family didn't want me anymore... Second year was pretty hard for me. I had to see my brothers although they acted like I didn't exist. I realized later on that Aurora was right. My family was with my aunt and uncle now. They at least cared about my well being at least. Third year things were getting easier for me. We started electives, which my aunt and uncle were easy about. I joined my regular clubs and overall Aurora and I had a pretty good year. Fourth year was uneventful. I focused on classes and hanging out with friends. All and all everything was back to normal or at least as normal as things had been. Fifth year my sister came to Hogwarts. I hadn't seen her in years. She landed in Gryffindor and I couldn't believe. I just hope she doesn't get it as bad as I did. Sixth year I got to talk with my sister. Monique was very cryptic at first but we managed to reconnect. Seventh year was mostly just preparing for exams and the rest of my life. It wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be with only a few exams to study for.

POST GRADUATION Upon graduating Aurora and I worked on our respective arts. We were trying to make it official. Being and Artist never mind a Dancer is hard work. We had each other's backs for sure. Monique and I spent a lot more time together too once she graduated. It was nice to spend time with her. We had a mutual understanding I think. Wish I could help her more but being there is the best I can do.

FAMILY
              • Julius & Caleb Devereux (brothers) • Monique Devereux (sister)
              • Richard & Aurora Devereux, Priscilla & Charlotte Richardson-Connelly, Stella Connelly (cousins)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • Aurora Devereux
              FRIENDS
              • Aurora Devereux
              • Quinn & Mary Conri-Dechering

ACQUIANTANCES • Ravenclaws & Classmates
              ENEMIES • None
              PETS • None

UPDATED 05/20/2022

UPDATES MADE
■ Age & Year
■ NEWT's Copied from Hogwarts
■ Bio Updated

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:21 pm
xxxxMONIQUExxxADINAxxxDEVEREUX xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
              NICKNAMES Mona

AGE Twenty Three

BIRTHDAY March 14, 2033.

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 11½ Inch, Ebony Wood, Doxy Wings Core with a Rigid Flexibility and Decorated Shaft

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Hatsune Miku (Anime) [x]

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2051

HONORS None

CLUBS Art Club (4th to 7th Year)

BEST LESSONS
                  Transfiguration
                  DADA
                  Art

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Astronomy
                  History

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ P
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ D
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Art ~ O
                  Healing ~ E
                  Mythology ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ A
                  Wandlore ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Art ~ O
                  Healing ~ E
                  Wandless Magic ~ E
                  Wandlore ~ E

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Relatively Unemployed, unless starving artist counts.

DREAM JOB Heirness… someone well off... (Artist...)

■ SPOILED I’ve always been mother’s favourite. I get loads of attention and I love it. She gives me anything I want although I don’t ask for anything more then she expects me too. I want what I want and there’s no stopping me from getting it. Of course, my father has at times said no, I’m not immune to being told no, though I certainly don’t like it. All and all though I am spoiled by my parents and I enjoy that very much.
              ■ SELF-ABSORBED If you haven’t guessed I’m all about me. I care about myself and myself only. Very rarely do I care about anything else. If I could talk about myself all the time I would. However, I couldn’t possibly think of things to talk about for that length of time. Maybe a good while though. Needless to say, if I have a problem chances are you’re going to hear about it. My well being is fair more important then much else.
              ■ AMBITIOUS If I wasn’t ambitious, we’d have a problem. It runs in the family after all. I don’t let anyone stand in the way of things I want. My desires always come to be, with my determination I hardly see why they wouldn’t. If you want to amount to anything you have to have the drive and the work ethic to make it happen. Not everything can be handed to you, although I wouldn’t complain if it did.
              ■ CREATIVE When it comes to creativity that doesn’t really run in my side of the family. My brother Quentin was the only one who was an avid artist. I too am decently good when it comes to art mediums. However, I try to be discrete about my interest in it. Instead I try to show it in a more inventive way, in the form of a semi resourceful nature. Resourcefulness is a Slytherin trait after all, Creativity not so much. So if I can say I’m creative in ways to figure out difficulty then perhaps it keeps me out of the problem zone.
              ■ CONFIDENT Despite my concerns of becoming like Quentin, I am quite confident in myself and my abilities. I always give off the appearance of confidence. Which possibly can come off as a bit over confident at times. Even if I don’t know something, I remain confident that I will come to figure it out. With or without help. At the end of the day I need no one but myself as my parents have taught me.

Talking about herself
                  Julius & Quinn
                  Sensible Purebloods
                  Money
                  Art...

DISLIKES
                  Not getting what she wants
                  Traitorous Backstabbers
                  Her parents
                  Muggles
                  Getting Dirty

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Dabbling in Artistic Expression

STRENGTHS
                  Confidence
                  Creativity

WEAKNESSES
                  Close Minded
                  Lack of Sympathy

FEARS
                  Ending up like Quinn.
                  Not being mother's favourite Being Homeless
                  Becoming Nothing...

CHILDHOOD I am the only daughter of Gabriel and Fiona Devereux. After conceiving three sons I came around. Course that makes me their little girl and mother’s favourite. Although that also means I have three brothers which is less then stellar. My eldest brother Julius never really bothered with me, and Caleb while he never bothered with me either (it’s better that way). Quentin on the other hand was disowned when I was seven. About the only thing we had in common was our hair color and an interest in artistic expression. Of course, I wasn’t as obvious as he was. Boy can’t even pretend to be a proper Devereux.

Growing up I was taught to be a proper pureblood lady. Never bothered me. Being mother’s favourite has some perks when learning. I could do very little wrong and it didn’t take much to get what I wanted. Mother is secretly quite dotting. When I wasn’t doing my studies, I was in my room doing either reading or doing my art. I never shared my art with anyone, nor will I ever admit that I do it. When my time came to go to Hogwarts, I was looking forward to following the Slytherin way at school. There was no way anyone was going to stop me from getting there.

SCHOOL YEARS
              Tsk tsk tsk, so concerned with what others want for you
              No real thought for yourself or what you really want, who you are
              No, I think we can do better than Slytherin for you, my dear
              It'd be a shame to waste you on your family's expectations
              Gryffindor!

Gryffindor! Are you kidding me?! Needless to say my first year wasn't what I expected. Luckily my parents didn't disown me. Though coming home for the holidays I was prepared for things to be far from the same given the circumstances.

After the summer I had I shouldn't be surprised that no one wanted to be bothered with me. Julius was the only one who talked to me. He was also the only one who took me to the station at the beginning of my second year. It left me thinking about a lot of things. I ended up socializing with a few of my housemates and realized they weren't so bad after all. Through the year I decided to talk with my youngest brother Quinn. We reconnected and he said I could visit. I took him up on that and it was nice.

The next few years were pretty quiet, I kept to my studies and tried my best not to let my grades drop. Come OWLs I didn't do as well as I wanted to and my parents weren't exactly thrilled. Luckily they didn't really say much given that would require acknowledging my existence. Julius wasn't too happy but he also knew I could make do with what I managed to do well on.

My final years were rather uneventful. I did my classes and examination, they went fine. Course by the time I'd finished all that I couldn't tell you what I was going to end up doing. Luckily I still had some time so long as my parents didn't question matters.

POST GRADUATION I managed to stay under the radar for at least a few years. Luckily by the time they started questioning things I was leaving the house rather frequently. Can't ask questions if you aren't there right? I've been spending a lot more time with my art not that that's going to pay the bills. I do wish art could be more then just a simple hobby.

FAMILY
              • Julius, Caleb & Quinn Devereux (brothers)

ROMANTIC INTEREST • None
              BEST FRIEND • None
              FRIENDS
              • Talia Walsh
              • Annalise Kurts

ACQUAINTANCES
              • Classmates & Fellow Gryffindors
              ENEMIES • Jessica Avery
              PETS • None

UPDATED 05/19/2022

UPDATES MADE