Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[LOG] Daytime Confessions (Boinedal/Yue'shi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:33 pm
nessiaing
Boinedal moved as fast as he could. He had to wait till he was out of site of the other members of his 'hunting party', he didn't want to risk them following him. He wasn't sure that Yue would be out here this time of day, normally they always met at dusk. This was the only time he had to warn her.

Thankfully the pride was pretty empty and he was able to make it to the border without interuption. Making it to their bush he settled himself, he was desperatly tired and needed sleep but he kept his eyes open searching the horizon for the purple pelt of the female he was in love with.

Painted Moose

Ever since Shangyue had picked up activity Yue'shi had been making trips to their spot twice daily. It kept her busy; between being a full member of the rebellion, and all the work that came with it, she was constantly making trips to check on Boinedal. For a moment she debated on just waiting until dusk, though something pulled her back to the area.

And she was glad that she did. "Boniedal?" Her voice raised with surprise at seeing the lion, and more so with concern after seeing how rough he looked. "Are you alright? Is everything okay?" The lioness moved closer to him, and hunkered into the brush.

nessiaing
Boinedal actually felt his eyes well up with tears at the site of Yue'shi. He rushed towards her no longer shy about giving her signs of affection. "I am well I am okay physically. A lot has happened."

He took a deep breath and took a seated position. "Shangyue has stepped up his game. There are hunting parties and one of them has been assigned for a lion named Meshach." he paused, she had never said who was out on the borders of the pride with her but it wasn't hard to figure out that Meshach was a member of her family. "Actually there has been three assigned to him. Shangyue has put me on one of these teams."

Boinedal stopped talking he realized he had spilled all this information in a way that wasn't the best. He tried to catch his breath.

Painted Moose
If she wasn't entirely worried before she was now. "Boinedal, calm down, it's going to be alright." She waited for him to calm himself enough to speak, then she listened.

And felt her heart shudder inside of her chest. "No...No they can't..." Yue'shi averted her gaze, unable to really concentrate on anything. Of course there was always the possibility of her father being targeted, but a part of her had always hoped he wouldn't be touched. It was a foolish, foolish thought.

"Boindedal, Meshach is my father. They're trying to kill him!" Her voice was practically a shriek. This was just...Yue'shi tried to take a deep breath but found it coming out shaky.

nessiaing

Boinedal moved towards her a desire to protect her overwhelming him. He hadn't realized that Meshach was her father, had he thought he was that close to her he would have found another more way gentler way to tell her.

"shhhh shhhh" he tried to sooth her. "I am a member of one of he teams. I don't know why the king assigned me but clearly he doesn't know that I am not loyal to him. We can use this to our advantage. I bought us some time already. My team will not start looking for him until tonight. I convinced them to hold off. I also conviced them to go the wrong way and start looking to the north of the pride. I did this so I could warn you and you could warn your father." he told her softly. Her panic had brought out another side of him he wanted to sooth her and make her feel better. Which was an impossible task given the situation they were in.

Painted Moose
"You're what?! Don't 'shhh' me!" Yue'shi jerked away from him as if he had burned her, her eyes wide and searching as her mind struggled to keep up. "Okay, so, the King thinks he can trust you, but...he can't, not really right?" She had just begun to trust Boinedal with the entirety of her heart, and if things took a back slide now...but no, no, he was opening up and giving her information. "I have to tell him right away...." She looked over her shoulder in the direction she had last seen her father, and then turned back to Boinedal. "...thank you for telling me, but I wish the King had never chose you for this. I don't know why he did, but this is a dangerous situation that I don't like at all."

nessiaing
Boinedal was a little hurt when she pulled away. She did his best to not take it personally. She had just recieved terrible news. He took a deep breath. "Of course he can't." he told her. He was shocked that she had even asked. She clearly didn't know how he felt.. "Yue'shi, I love you. I want to help you. I will do anything for you. Including putting myself between the loyalists and your father." he told her. Tears had welled up in his eyes, this was all too much. Between the lack of sleep and the stress of all that was happening he was barely keeping it all together.

Painted Moose
Yue'shi sighed and shook out her head. "I know you do, Boinedal, and I love you too. I'm sorry, I just..." She wanted to trust him, needed to actually, but this war wasn't making it easy. Placing blind faith into something was a harder task than she ever could have imagined, but if she was going to do it for anyone it was going to be him.

His tears were enough to push her over the edge. She moved closer, and laid her head over against his neck, nestling her face in his mane. "It's going to be alright. I don't know how but we'll figure it out. You just have to keep playing it up for a while." She felt bad for putting that sort of pressure on him, but if he didn't play the part then someone would find him out.

nessiaing
Boinedal took a deep breath. "We will do it together. We will make it work." he said soothed by her nuzzles. "We will start by you going to warn your family. The more they know the better they can prepare. And I will go back into the pride and put on the face of a loyalist." he shivered at the thought of being loyal to the king.

We need a warning system set up though. I don't know how many members you have out here but you should put gaurds out so that if my group or either of the other two approach you can get back to your base and warn everyone they are coming." He took a deep breath, it wasn't a perfect plan but for now it was the best that he could do.

"You have to make me one promise though Yue'shi. You have to keep yourself safe." he moved his head so he could look into her eyes. In the end if he was truthful to himself he knew that the only thing that really mattered to him was her safety.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:49 am
nessiaing
You can tag me here or on AIM. For me at the moment tagging here was easier lol

"I'll tell them, and I'm sure they'll send out extra patrols." It wasn't as if they hadn't been vigilant before, but that was before Shangyue's forces were actively hunting for them. Now it wasn't a matter of precaution but a necessity to survive.

Yue'shi wanted to promise him the world. She wanted to tell him that she would stay safe, and that she wouldn't take any risks, but in the end she just frowned. "I can't say that, Boinedal. I will try, but I can't make any promises. If someone comes for them then I'm going to fight." Neither one of them could back out of this thing now which left her feeling frustrated and scared.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:51 pm
Painted Moose
l

Boinedal flattened his ears back it wasn't what he wanted to hear, but it was what he knew he would hear. "I understand." His head was already spinning trying to come up with a plan on how his team could be the ones to find them. If that was the case that would mean Meshach would have one more fighter on his side and Boinedal already knew as soon as possible he would flip sides in the fight. Perhaps it would be best to redirect his team and lead them this way.

"What if I lead my team this way. If my team is able to find you before the other two it will mean one more fighter on your side?" he asked his eyes searching Yue'shi's he was trying to find all the answers and on little sleep it wasn't an easy thing to do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:30 pm
nessiaing

"Do you think that would work? It's risky, but...we don't really have a choice, do we?" Yue'shi bit the inside of her cheek and pondered on it. There was no way of avoiding someone finding her father, but if Boinedal could help then he would at least have a little bit of back up. "In the mean time we can get him to take at least two others with him everywhere, for added security." She wasn't entirely sure that he would like that idea, but what choice did he have?

Looking back to Boinedal, Yue'shi's face softened, "You should go get some sleep while you can".

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:40 pm
Painted Moose
fin

Boinedal sighed "No I think this is our best choice. It is the only we can do. It's the best way we can control this situation, or even have a chance to control it." He rose to his feet letting a sigh escape his lips. He leaned in nuzzling his face into her neck.

"Yes I should go sleep. Go tell your father everything." he said with a nod. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before turning and heading back towards his den. The day had been a rough one and he knew tomorrow wasn't looking like it was going to be any better.  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games