Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:58 am
User Image
The strike had been a rousing success, in Tamaa's opinion. The King's nerve had to be shaken, now that he knew how much of the pride had a bone to pick with him. And here he was, about to shake that even more at Umepatwa's urging. Not that it took much! He was still young enough to leap at the opportunity to stir up some trouble, especially for a good cause. The fawn-colored male grinned as he waited for some of his cohorts to show up, his paw pressed firmly on the mouth of a makeshift hide sack. This was going to be fun.

He really didn't want to allow more stench than necessary to leak out of this thing just yet, though.

Vesale

I Lady Kiya I
Thought you might want in on this. wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:20 pm
User Image

Aku was through with sitting idly by and watching the outrageous activity that had been going on in the pride. Lions had been killed, lions that were a part of his family. Others had been exiled. The Great Lion had all but been removed? Nonsense, thought Aku, and it was time to do something.

The blue lion made his way to the meeting spot, eager to get to business. He'd agreed to help Tamaa kick up some kind of fuss. What it was, he wasn't sure, but he was ready to take action.

"I'm here," he said when he arrived, his voice low, but filled with emotion.  

Vesale

King Kitten

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:09 pm
Fasbesa was one of the first to sign up for shenanigans, he wanted a bit of adventure and some fun and this was where he was going to get it. To him, it was still all a huge game. Sure, there were consequences, but that was something he'd deal with if they happened to get caught. Instead, he was going to do what needed to be done. Despite the fact that it was against what his father would want.

Honestly, he hadn't even thought about what his father would say. He moved to meet the two he had planned to meet. A grin upon his face that read he was ready for action. A distraction and chaos was his job, and he was going to do it fantastic.

"Ready for mayhem?" he said as he reached the spot seeing that both had been there before him. He was late to the party, it seemed. Or maybe they were just early and he was right on time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:44 pm
"The question is, are you?" Tamaa's violet eyes gleamed. "We're going into the heart of enemy territory, showing the royals that not even their den is safe!" His muzzle crinkled further into a lopsided grin as he added, "Nobody hurt, of course...though their noses might not think that!"

His free paw gestured at the mysteriously smelly sack. "We go in, make a mess to show them that we can reach them, and we get out. ...And then we go wash up."  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces