Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:09 am
UPDATED: 2nd May

Anyhow. Here's the thing...

The past 2 years I've spent IRL training to be a teacher, it was hard, and long, and I've finally settled down into the job. It's still crazy busy but I now am beginning to find time for hobbies again, including Gaia and RP.

Disclaimer: I can be slow, require poking and reminding, so if you're cool with that (I never get annoyed at being reminded for anything) then let's go! <3

This thread's current theme is:

NEW PLOTS

but also...

If we had a plot or RP and you're not sure where we stand, talk to me and we can carry on if you'd wish to, or not. I've spoken to a few people about this. Lost/old plots are my priority!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:18 am
GODDESS SEEKS FLING/POSSIBLE MATE.

This is Poca.

User Image

She is the Goddess of Puddles
She's due to grow to adult, so she's a relatively grown up lion now.
andddd she is yet to be RPed... :c

I can backlog RP.

She is playful, silly, childish, sweet, fun loving, young-hearted and loves her family. I can imagine her probably having a cheeky streak/getting into trouble and finding it hard to form meaningful and 'serious' relationships, but this could change.

I'm looking for encounters, RP in general, and a future God fling/possible mate.

I'd love a family for her some day, but as we all know, God breedings are a rare and wonderful thing with many trying for them, so if we decide to breed, it could be a long wait, so I'd like something quite firm.

However I'm mostly in it for the RP.

FERTILE HYBRID

User Image

Sawni is fertile, so I'm seeking a breeding.
Her name means "Echo" and I believe she was supposed to mimic her sisters, or something... but I've never RP'd her, so she's open to a lot.

ALSO

User Image

Adventurous and a slight daredevil was what I had in mind. Seeking anything but leaving his pride.

User Image

Selfless, caring. Seeking new pride and anything else.

User Image

Cheerful, sweet, change-averse. From one of my favourite families. Seeking a mate!

Wild dog seeks home/mate

User Image

Amania has been in a few different packs and places and hasn't really found her fit. Her pack has disbanded and she needs a new home/mate/a family. She is open to all family types.

She's pretty gullible, honest and innocent. I'd quite like her to be betrayed in some way/taken advantage of so she can realise not everyone has good intentions.

GUARDIAN

User Image

Nondo is a guardian, she is tough, loves sparring and takes her job very seriously. Seeking anything but death for her (serious injury/maiming is fine)
Maybe an encounter with a Reaver?

PEACEFUL ELA

User Image

Dohi is peaceful, calm and laid back. He loves to lay back and watch the clouds pass by. Looking for mate/plots/anything.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:33 am
User Image

This is Àn'yì. he is a boy with seer powers in a pride where such a thing is incredibly dangerous. If he is discovered, he will be kicked out, considered crazed or mad from his gift.
I'd love for him to have a friend he can go to when his visions manifest. Or even just afriend who can cheer him up and take his mind off things.

. razz ersonality:.
A quiet cub, in part due to lack of sleep as well as a generally calmer temperament, Àn'yì hides his knowledge of his dangerous ability behind wary eyes. Content to let Röte and Villám share the limelight, Àn'yì is taciturn and reserved, often mistook for possessing a temper similar to his great-grandfather's. When in actuality he is simply too nervous to allow anyone close to him in case his secret is found out and he is forced to leave the pride. Ironically as he grows he decides that taking the role of Scout would be his best option, as he can spend time away from the pride where he wouldn't have to guard against his visions constantly, and he would be able to sleep without fear of discovery. While away from the pride he would be free to use his seer ability in order to gain further information that he can then take back to the pride as per his actual rank. Though he will never tell them where this extra information comes from.

.:History:.
This boy is the 5th born in the litter, and 3rd male. He has the "sight". Within the pride it is not viewed as a good thing when males have the sight. His vision strength is very weak however.

Àn'yì has known for a while that he was a seer and lives in fear of being discovered. He has heard that there are male seers who have hidden themselves within the pride and he aims to emulate them, never planning to tell anyone, even his parents, that he has the dreaded seer ability. After discovering he was in fact afflicted with the visions, he felt betrayed by his coat colour, having previously assumed that his really dark fur would protect him from the curse of the seer gift. His first vision came when he was tiny, and he mistook it for a nightmare, waking from it crying and calling for Sabia. Since then he has learned the difference between nightmares and visions and generally tries to hide both from his family, though he lives in fear of receiving a vision that he can't hide. This makes him wary and he tends to try and avoid falling asleep until the rest of the family have bedded down for the night, and he always wakes up before everyone else, too paranoid of what he may say in his dreams to sleep restfully, or well. As a result he is not as energetic as his siblings and will often sneak off during the day to nap somewhere where he feels safer. Àn'yì generally tries to stay out of his great-grandfather's line of sight. Though he is careful to visit the old lion enough that it isn't obvious that he is in fact avoiding Joto.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:08 am
Zosie

Obvs all our God plots are good to go. BD I think we have an rp out there with Nye and Sekmes that hasn't been finished? Not sure on that one.

Poca should totes rp with her dad and bro, because all the family rp!

Also this guy;

User Image

He's blind (has no eyes), surly, grumpy, can be aggressive at times and is generally a d**k to goddesses. See, he's an old God, meaning he hasn't been reincarnated for a long, long time and is kind of bitter about his last relationship. Kifu tried to woo a goddess, she didn't like his creepy methods (a bouquet of bones instead of flowers, etc) and when he wouldn't back down she blinded him. Thing is it's been so long that he doesn't remember her domain, or what her name is, so he just generally hates all goddesses.

He's had two mortal litters (and is currently staying with his latest lover, mostly because right now she has no idea he's a God, but that will change soon and she'll see him as a monster).

I would love the possibility of a long courtship, possibly even a mating. She seems like the kind of girl that might bring him around. A fling is fine as well, though because of his connection to Sekmes (Sekmes says Kifu is his best friend and he'll be damned if the old fart of a God spends more than a few weeks on his own.) he'll likely be around more than a hit and run lol.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:13 am
Painted Moose

Yes to all Moosey plots we had going on! I'll try to find that RP, I love Sekmes and Nye!

That could be really, really interesting.

Would Sekmes disapprove at first dya think? xD.

We can certainly try them together. My first thought was that he might seem too much of an uncle figure if he's Sekmes's best friend and if he's known the cubs growing up, but maybe we could combat that by not actually RPing them together until she's grown up, IDK.

I'm gonna keep possibilities open for her but that is something we could try! We can plot on AIM if you're about too.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:18 am
Zosie

He's wouldn't have been that involved in their growing up. It's definitely a one way street on the friendship thing; Kifu finds him a nuisance and most generally spends all of his time in the K'Z or in the Gods haven. I'm thinking he may have met them once or twice, but not nearly enough to be an "uncle" I don't think. c:

And I say, YES, he would very much disapprove. XD Not because he doesn't like Kifu, he just doesn't like Kifu with his baby lol. He knows Kifunguo's domain isn't as benevolent as some and wants nothing but sunshine and rainbows for his precious girl.

I'm on Aim now if you want to poke me. c:

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:22 pm
Updated!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:28 pm
Zosie

Hi!
What's Sawni like? Anything particular you're looking for her breeding? I've a lot of members in my I/T prides that need some personality. I could help you up her rps for a breeding count?
Jennis could meet Eade. He's never been rped and waiting on an updated cert. >.>

magnadearel

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:41 pm
-slides in-

Eyyyy, I offer up my lovely and handsome Tlaloc for Sawni pickins. He's a fertile hybrid as well. I haven't RP'd him ( shamefully ), but I do know that he's a bit of an earthy fellow. He might fancy himself as a ' gardener '.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:18 am
Schicksalswende

He sounds nice! <3 We can definitely RP them together? I can set up an RP in the roguelands?

magnadearel

She's a bit of a follower rather than I leader I imagine. I'd really appreciate that, thank you <3

... and Jennis would love to meet him! Shall I get something started?  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:24 pm
Zosie

If you would! Feel free to pick anyone from my I/T prides for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:15 am
Zosie

Yes yess~ let's see how they mesh! That would be great if you could. <3

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:19 am
~Added Amania, Dohi and Nondo. Will add more later.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:20 am
Would your former Swampie be interested in traveling with mine for a while?

User Image

She had her whole life planned ahead of her, knowing that she wanted to become a Ghost as soon as she returned from her Pilgrimage, but not long after she came home, the pride disbanded! She's been wandering around aimlessly, trying to find where she fits. Maybe finding someone from the old pride doing well on their own would start to encourage her to start actively finding her own path again?

I'm also very interested in your wild dog, since she has a starry cert. Which park does that cert belong to? I ask because I have a leopard who has a sole passion: the night sky and all the stars within it. If Amania was apart of a pride that dealt in that, even for a time, he would be more than happy to meet with her, regardless of the difference in their species. Interested?

User Image

Zosie

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash