Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image
This event will run from 04/08/16 (8PM CST) to 05/01/16 (8PM CST).
Any forms posted during this time will be counted and eligible for the perks gained from joining during this event!

User Image

Information
___We're still moving all the information into the new guild, so in the mean time you can find the pride's information here here!
___During this even you may have as many of your own SoA join as you want. You'll find the form below and the pride's information above!
___All new members may either be joining rogues or old blood. It's up to you to decide! Old blood must be ? x ? or could have feasibly been in the pride for some time (ie. age, family).
___Joining members must remain part of the Tianxia OOCly for at least three months from their join date.
______This is to prevent people from putting in SoA simply to gain tiers but with no intention of actually keeping them there for any real significant amount of time.

[b]SoA's Name:[/b] Your SoA's common name.
[b]Proper Name:[/b] To join, your SoA must have his or her very own proper name! See the pride information thread to find out what that's all about.
[b]House Desired:[/b] North, South, West or East, or, less likely, Center.
[b]Desired Rank:[/b] Keep in mind the tier point cost!
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why do you wanna join?[/b] Likely won't affect anything, we're just curious.
[b]Are they joining with any cubs?[/b] Yes/no
[b]Names, images and owners:[/b] Please include both the common and the proper name for each cub/juvenile, as well as the images and owners!

User Image

Tier Points
___Over the course of this event, you will collect tier points. These can be redeemed to boost a joining member's rank.
___Points must be redeemed at the time of joining, not after.
___Each joining SoA is worth 1 tier points.
______If the SoA joins either the South or East house, they will give an additional 1 point.
___All points are earned automatically. There's no redemption process. Simply pick your rank while filling out the form and deduct the points.
___Points can be saved, with the exception of the 1 base point.

Example
I have put in SoA #1, #2 and #3 into the pride. They are all worth 1 point each base, but #2 and #3 joined East house, so they earn me an additional 1 point that I decide not to use. I now have two extra points I can spend. I then put in another SoA, SoA #4, into the pride and decide to make him a popular storyteller, spending his 1 point and the 2 I earned earlier.

Tier Point Cost: 1
___Hunter
___Guard
___Messenger
___Artisan
___Student
___Nanny
___Criminal

Tier Point Cost: 2
___Fortuneteller
___Falconer
___Trader
___Scout
___Soldier
___Secretary
___Storyteller
___Bard
___Performer
___Crafter
___Painter
___Teacher

Tier Point Cost: 3
___Ranger
___Captain
___Councilor
___Scholar of Law
___Popular (Storyteller/Bard/Performer/Crafter/Painter)
___Scholar

Tier Point Cost: 4
___Major
___Famous (Storyteller/Bard/Performer/Crafter/Painter)
___Philosopher
___Historian
___Doctor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:20 pm
SoA's Name: Jua Bwana
Proper Name: Jianyu
House Desired: South
Desired Rank: Messenger
Personality: Cold, calculating, and cruel, Bwana takes after both his father and his mother. He draws from his father's harsh, uncaring nature and his mother's wily ways. He doesn't speak very much, preferring to watch, listen, and learn. He is cunning and is not afraid to do what he needs to get what he wants.
Why do you wanna join? He needs a new home!
Are they joining with any cubs? No
Names, images and owners: N/A

SoA's Name: Adlais
Proper Name: Xiaoling
House Desired: East
Desired Rank: Doctor
Personality: Still a blank slate, hopefully the pride/rank will shape her
Why do you wanna join? The pride I got her for didn't transfer to the new guild so she needs a home.

SoA's Name: Udayi
Proper Name: Meixiu
Desired Rank: Student
Personality: Blank slate, but a seer. I'd like her to climb the ranks since she's joining up and eventually become a historian, using her seer powers to see the past and gather more accurate accounts of things that happened.
Why do you wanna join? This girl wanted out of the PL and into a different pride, so I figured why not here?

SoA's Name: Filibert and Cyneburg
Proper Name: Yongliang
Desired Rank: Secretary (I think...whatever is below Scholar)
Personality: Filibert is very knowledge-driven but a bit cranky, very 'get offa my lawn' and a bit snobbish around lower classes. Very loyal to his pride, though, and if anyone is in trouble - even a low class - he'll drop anything and everything to help them. Very protective of Filibert, Cyneburg is quick-witted and brave. She's more of a fighter than Filibert is, but does her duties without question. She's very loyal and will do whatever Filibert asks of her, so long as she feels that it's in his best interest.
Why do you wanna join? He needs a new home that isn't snowy and one where he can be a lame cheetah and not be mocked for it.

(I think I did the math right...let me know if it needs to change. Also if Cyneburg needs another name!)  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:33 pm
SoA's Name: Ohm
Proper Name: Jìngzhǐ
Desired Rank: Scholar
Personality: He was wild and loud in his youth in the swamp, constantly asking about this or that, talking and demanding information and input. During his pilgrimage he gained an innate inner stillness, more about placid acceptance and passive absorption than aggressive, active, conscious learning. He has near-endless patience, and spends probably 85-90% of his time just listening, not talking much at all unless directly asked to, or in the privacy of small groups of friends.
Why do you wanna join? I have no one in this pride, despite admiring it for ages, and with the Jini disbanding... He'd make a good fit for a house devoted to quiet learning and introspection, y'know? And I bet he'd look darn good on the Tianxia cert, lol
Are they joining with any cubs? Nope.

SoA's Name: Sollunta
Proper Name: Róuhé
Desired Rank: Nanny
Personality: Sollunta was always gentle, but her time spent as a slave for the Maestros nearly broke her. She tends to startle easily, and has an inclination towards doing what she's told to the letter; if she has to make a call on her own, she'd rather double and triple check the opinions of anyone involved because she's terrified of angering anyone. She is very good with cubs though, feeling more at ease with their innate curiosity and (usually) innocent natures.
Why do you wanna join? Mostly she just wants sanctuary. She fled the Maestros when it started to fall apart, and is scared they might come after her (she doesn't know they fully dissolved). The offer of a quiet home with a big group of guards and warriors just to the north to protect her? She's leaping at the chance for some kind of peaceful life.
Are they joining with any cubs? No.

SoA's Name: Sokka
Proper Name: Táifēng
House Desired: North
Desired Rank: Soldier
Personality: More or less the only thing he takes seriously is keeping the people he cares about safe. Otherwise he's snarky, a bit hopeless, and enthusiastic, if not smart about most things.
Why do you wanna join? Poor fella's gotten no love, and he'd fit in pretty well I think. He's a good fella for the north house.
Are they joining with any cubs? Yes/no
Names, images and owners: Please include both the common and the proper name for each cub/juvenile, as well as the images and owners!

SoA's Name: Per`yot
Proper Name: Xiàoliǎn
House Desired: South
Desired Rank: Messenger
Personality: Old blood (I've never done anything with the poor guy) he wanted sooo badly to be a performer, to be famous and lauded and loved. Unfortunately, he's...terrible. He's clumsy. He's tone-deaf. He has no skill at stringing words or colors together. He'd make an excellent 'sad clown' but that's just awful. He is, however, decently good at delivering messages, especially with the help of his little hare companion...
Why do you wanna join? He could use a history, and he's got nothing, so saying he comes from here'd be great. Went for the South house because I actually think he was born in West, but he just gets bummed out seeing everyone else get better and better at their art and he's such a failure. And I've already tossed people into North and East.
Are they joining with any cubs? Nah.

Please let me know if I got any math wrong~  
[IC] Tianxia Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas