Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Looking for something serious

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mz Epic

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:48 pm
**NOTICE**
Note these are just high preferences, but honestly I don't need any of the following except for the driving part and being able to see each other at least somewhat often. So dont pass me up completely ok? ^^

Hello, I am 21 years old and live in Texas im pretty boring but have lots of love to give, i am pansexual but tend to be asexual, i like to sleep my day away mostly and when im not i am on gaia or playing video games. I also am an extreme food fanatic, but i am not picky. As for how i look you can add my skype and we can share pics, my skype is msepiic, i am avaerage at most tbh imo. I wouldn't say im ugly but i am more cute than sexy smile
Ok enough about me
What i am looking for:
General
-I dont care what you identify as and etc
-someone who lives in texas or can visit at least pretty often
-i dont want someone uber rich but can at least hold their own and is good at making avi and is fashionable on gaia. There are exceptions to this so look at exceptions list.
-i dont care about age but if you are younger than 17 we wont engage in sexual behaviors unless my state law changes or your law is different
-white>Hispanic/Asian>black
- you must DRIVE because I dont yet so until that changes i cant drive to meet, however i can take buses and etc but its still better if You at least drive

If you have a v****a and dont plan on changing this regardless of what you identify as:
-i like girly girls more

Some prefs but not requirements for if you are a male (that includes if you identify as one):
-beards MY GOD DO I LOOOOVE them
-at least 5 11

Female:
-i like big boobs more

Pros to dating me:
I am really affectionate more than i am talkative
I am always loyal even if its going bad
I always try to work out a relationship, ive only ever broken up with 3 people and they were all abusive
If you like being spoiled, that's totally me ill spoil you with irl things, gaia things, video games things, almost anything really, i mean i aint no millionaire but yea lol.
I can visit often
I am willing to play any sort of games so if you like gaming together, its totally an option

Cons:
I wake up late, like reaaaaalllllllly late but if you wanted me to be up i could be, otherwise not a lot of talking time i guess?
I am extremely shy, I rarely take initiative
I am not good a long distance sexual things
I tend to be boring with nothing to actually talk about usually

Do i seem shallow? I really am not, I'm really a nice caring person overrall id say ^^
PM or comment or reply here or skype me or even kik me at ms.epiic whatever the heck you wanna do in regards to this, even if you have questions or wanna talk more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:19 am
Geebus thats too much to read. I can be your friend. 3nodding  

Illkemi

Lonely Seeker

dax corsiar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:11 am
Plane Tickets aren't cheap but I'll see what I can do. You can add me on Skype and we can talk about it further. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:52 pm
Mz Epic
**NOTICE**
Note these are just high preferences, but honestly I don't need any of the following except for the driving part and being able to see each other at least somewhat often. So dont pass me up completely ok? ^^

Hello, I am 21 years old and live in Texas im pretty boring but have lots of love to give, i am pansexual but tend to be asexual, i like to sleep my day away mostly and when im not i am on gaia or playing video games. I also am an extreme food fanatic, but i am not picky. As for how i look you can add my skype and we can share pics, my skype is msepiic, i am avaerage at most tbh imo. I wouldn't say im ugly but i am more cute than sexy smile
Ok enough about me
What i am looking for:
General
-i dont want someone uber rich but can at least hold their own and is good at making avi and is fashionable on gaia. There are exceptions to this so look at exceptions list.
-i dont care about age but if you are younger than 17 we wont engage in sexual behaviors unless my state law changes or your law is different
- you must DRIVE because I dont yet so until that changes i cant drive to meet, however i can take buses and etc but its still better if You at least drive

If you have a v****a and dont plan on changing this regardless of what you identify as:
-i like girly girls more

Some prefs but not requirements for if you are a male (that includes if you identify as one):
-at least 5 11

Female:
-i like big boobs more

Pros to dating me:
I always try to work out a relationship, ive only ever broken up with 3 people and they were all abusive
If you like being spoiled, that's totally me ill spoil you with irl things, gaia things, video games things, almost anything really, i mean i aint no millionaire but yea lol.
I can visit often
I am willing to play any sort of games so if you like gaming together, its totally an option

Cons:
I wake up late, like reaaaaalllllllly late but if you wanted me to be up i could be, otherwise not a lot of talking time i guess?

Do i seem shallow? I really am not, I'm really a nice caring person overrall id say ^^
PM or comment or reply here or skype me or even kik me at ms.epiic whatever the heck you wanna do in regards to this, even if you have questions or wanna talk more.

Could we kik? .w. I am Asian though surprised  

Actually the final Boss

Dapper Gekko

10,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mz Epic

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:22 pm
Au01 Knight
Mz Epic
**NOTICE**

Ok enough about me
What i am looking for:
General

-i like girly girls more

-at least 5 11

Female:
-i like big boobs more

Pros to dating me:
I can visit often

Cons:

ahh i really dont mind but my phone is broken right now but my kik is ms.epiic  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:28 pm
Mz Epic
Au01 Knight
Mz Epic
**NOTICE**

Ok enough about me
What i am looking for:
General

-i like girly girls more

-at least 5 11

Female:
-i like big boobs more

Pros to dating me:
I can visit often

Cons:

how would I kik you then xD?  

Actually the final Boss

Dapper Gekko

10,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mz Epic

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:36 pm
Au01 Knight
Mz Epic
Au01 Knight
Mz Epic
**NOTICE**

Ok enough about me
What i am looking for:
General

-i like girly girls more

-at least 5 11

Female:
-i like big boobs more

Pros to dating me:
I can visit often

Cons:

i didnt think about it til now but i can use my tablet! So you can go ahead and say hi i logged in thru it!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:54 pm
Mz Epic
Au01 Knight
Mz Epic
Au01 Knight
Mz Epic
**NOTICE**

Ok enough about me
What i am looking for:
General

-i like girly girls more

-at least 5 11

Female:
-i like big boobs more

Pros to dating me:
I can visit often

Cons:

i didnt think about it til now but i can use my tablet! So you can go ahead and say hi i logged in thru it!

hehe, message me @banhmihung
:3, I'm a tad busy but i'll reply <3  

Actually the final Boss

Dapper Gekko

10,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash