Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:29 pm
This plot thread is designed specifically for my characters who have rps and are up for flings/mates! These characters have 3+ rps =D I will be editing this quite a bit while I update my journal. If no one catches your eye feel free to check out my photobucket and see if you see someone there that catches your interest!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:38 pm
User Image
Dhavlen is a rogue and will probably stay that way unless he finds the perfect mate. He is thick headed and believes he is cunning. (think of him as a cars salesmen) Depending on the lady, he could stick around for a bit and help raise the cubs or he could never know about them. He does not have a preference for species (has 3 rps available)

User Image
Sol is apart of Kuroi'Nera as a King Pin. He is somewhat bitter, angry and occasionally violent. On missions he does his best to stay level headed. Outside his pride, he tends to be more relaxed and flirty. He has a future mate in the works who is an infertile hybrid. Later on he will be looking for a leopardess who will be a surrogate for them. He has a preference for cheetahs and cheetah hybrids, however if the plot is right he would be up for a fling with a lioness/leopardess. (has 10 rps available)

User Image

Buka was apart of Mazunguko but is currently a rogue. He is extremely flirty, sometimes he likes playing hero (usually if he has something to gain from it). He tends to be a bit selfish as well as irresponsible. He has a preference for leopardess but with a plot he might fling with a cheetah/lioness. (has 4 rps available)  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:24 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Offering my girl Dayax for Aureo, she's usually pretty serious and business oriented, but will take time to enjoy life now and then.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:42 pm
Big Hobbit
R4gn0r0k IV

Offering my girl Dayax for Aureo, she's usually pretty serious and business oriented, but will take time to enjoy life now and then.

I would be game for that! She would be a nice contrast for Aureo (personality wise and looks wise xD) Would you like me to start something up?  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:33 pm
I can start something for them!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:57 pm
Avon goes to the Firekin and becomes mates (or flings) with my Cyprinnus?
User Image

And Utako x Adelheid for a fling?? Her dad was Fleance, her grandpa is Al-hattal... It's kind of their thing. :"D  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:05 pm
Puhterodactyl
Avon goes to the Firekin and becomes mates (or flings) with my Cyprinnus?
User Image

And Utako x Adelheid for a fling?? Her dad was Fleance, her grandpa is Al-hattal... It's kind of their thing. :"D

I would be completely down for both! For Avon I would prefer that they become mates. 3nodding She's a very sweet lioness, but I can imagine her enjoying living amount the Firekin

And omg Adelheid and Utako would be amazing! xD Her family sounds beyond awesome  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:23 pm
Whoops ps Cyprinnus' blurb is "Tested and tough, a little bit sore about the dissolve of his pride, but he has a very understanding side. He has an appreciation for water and the life it gives as well as for life itself. He's not one to lose his temper or react before thinking something through." So he's pretty nice, too.

I can help when she needs the joining duel. 3nodding

And Adelheid should be an adult in the next month or two which gives me a little bit of time to collect RP for her. > w> <3 She's a merging of two of my favorite lines so I'm very fond of her. Fleance was disguised as a mortal when her litter was conceived, her mom was not happy about it, so she doesn't have a relationship with Fleance, but is very curious about her seer side/godly lineage (bc she knows her grandfather was a god, too). :00  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:49 pm
Puhterodactyl
Whoops ps Cyprinnus' blurb is "Tested and tough, a little bit sore about the dissolve of his pride, but he has a very understanding side. He has an appreciation for water and the life it gives as well as for life itself. He's not one to lose his temper or react before thinking something through." So he's pretty nice, too.

I can help when she needs the joining duel. 3nodding

And Adelheid should be an adult in the next month or two which gives me a little bit of time to collect RP for her. > w> <3 She's a merging of two of my favorite lines so I'm very fond of her. Fleance was disguised as a mortal when her litter was conceived, her mom was not happy about it, so she doesn't have a relationship with Fleance, but is very curious about her seer side/godly lineage (bc she knows her grandfather was a god, too). :00

Awesome! I'll go post her in the joining thread later today! They sound like they are going to be perfect for each other <3333

Yeah I'll need some time to gather rp for Utako xD So many gods in one family!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:08 pm
Fairy Snails
User Image

Leenah-Sesi has had 2 flings now and is looking for another! She loves being a mother, but has never been the type to have a mate. She is apart of Kuroi'Nera and the cubs would most likely be raised there. She does not have a preference for species. (has 6 rps available)

I have a fairy cheetah that has never been RPed, but has a mate lined up... he could fling with your girl if you wish. User Image  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:17 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

I have a fairy cheetah that has never been RPed, but has a mate lined up... he could fling with your girl if you wish. User Image

omg YEEEEEES He is beautiful <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:35 pm
Fairy Snails

User Image
Sol is apart of Kuroi'Nera as a King Pin. He is somewhat bitter, angry and occasionally violent. On missions he does his best to stay level headed. Outside his pride, he tends to be more relaxed and flirty. He has a future mate in the works who is an infertile hybrid. Later on he will be looking for a leopardess who will be a surrogate for them. He has a preference for cheetahs and cheetah hybrids, however if the plot is right he would be up for a fling with a lioness/leopardess. (has 10 rps available)

SINCE I Just got her as a transfer from Sergio she has no rps just yet lol. I'm throwing her into the pride along with a male I just got as well XD

User Image

Her name is Sobakasu and I'm actually kinda figuring her out still at the moment lol.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:47 am
AstoriaFallen
Fairy Snails

User Image

SINCE I Just got her as a transfer from Sergio she has no rps just yet lol. I'm throwing her into the pride along with a male I just got as well XD

User Image

Her name is Sobakasu and I'm actually kinda figuring her out still at the moment lol.

: O Would totally love that! She's super cute by the way! Did you want me to set something up or would you like to?  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 9:24 am
Fairy Snails

: O Would totally love that! She's super cute by the way! Did you want me to set something up or would you like to?

Could you set it up? I'm tagging some rps have failed to respond to lol

And thank you! She's adorable to me :3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:08 pm
Fairy Snails
Kathryn Dragonna

omg YEEEEEES He is beautiful <3

If you start a thread for them, I can work on the rest in SRPs to get him up to breeding count.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff