Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:23 pm
Dont be shy to post and offer!

Go a head and pm me as well if you wish, I also have aim and skype.

** Tahti and Vilka will be having a breeding at some point, but its totally OOC as she would rather kill him than let that happen. **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:35 pm
....Meet Tahti....

User Image

Tahti comes from a clan of foxes who worship, and guard the secrets of the galaxy, or so that is their belief. Tahti is a hunter, a guardian..She will find those her clan believes have the gift of the stars, and bring them back to the clan, return those who leave without permission, and defend those who wish the clan harm, or want to take the knowledge for selfish gain.

Normally Tahti is the one sent after dangerous beings. Her job is to keep the clan safe, and she enjoys this a great deal.

She is a sassy, flirty vixen, she has a mouth on her, and lives her life to the fullest, because you never know when your star will be snuffed out.

Her current mission :: Hunt, and return Vilkaisu'caveira'cul and any ill gotten children he sires. And the star child Melek Itzar, but she is currently less worried about the young mare...and more interested in the a** that keeps slipping out of her paws.

On the side fun:: Tahti would not be against siring some of her own little hunters to further the clan. Paws, or claws would be most useful in her line of work and would aid her heir. Though, for the right sky themed pelt, neither would matter...She will never settle with another completely, the closest she will get is her hound. *Position possibly filled.*

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:50 pm
....Meet Vilkaisu'caveira'cul....

User Image

Vilka was not born to the clan, but given as a basket to them due to the patterns on his basket. From foal hood, he had been treated as a prized gift blessed to them from the skies, granted it wasnt a hard life, but it wasnt exactly ideal either. Forbidden from ever leaving the watchful eyes of the priestess, he was taught, and shared insightful information only those blessed by the stars themselves would know or understand.

It wasnt until he was a young stallion, that he overheard the dilemma of the clan, return him to the stars that blessed his coat, or untie him with the line of the hunter, Tahti. A foal of their union would be a great blessing of the clan, and anything less would be offered to the stars in the form of a sacrifice.

Vilka began to rebel then, no longer sharing his visions with them, no longer speaking period, and constantly breaking lose and trying to escape. Tahti faithfully returning him blind to the darker truth of the clan...until one night, he cheated Tahti by leaping off a cliff and flying out of her reach, becoming lost to the clan and seriously infuriating the fox.

Tahti has zero knowledge of what the clan had in mind for her and Vilka.

Currently:: Trying his best to keep distances between himself, and one seriously pissed off fox.

Seeking:: To sire as many as he can before she does catch him, to have his story, and secrets shared among his foals who seem to be blessed by the stars like him, or seem to possess any sort of "gift" or "sight"
Having a mate for him isnt completely out, but Id like to have a couple flings as well...and he has no requirements.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:57 pm
....Meet Melek Itzar....

User Image

Melek was a gift granted to her parents by a powerful wishing star, her and her brother both. Though she currently has no knowledge of this, or of the loss her parents experienced prior to the blessing.

Being very soft spoken when she does speak, its actually a rare thing to hear her utter any words. Unknown if some quirk from the star, or something else, she uses sounds, and expressions to get her thoughts across.

She has no idea that the clan has knowledge of her, or that they want her because she was a gift from the star, or that even Tahti is going to be hunting her. She currently lives with her parents but is slowly starting to venture off more and more on her own...well with Whisper her wolf companion as well.

Currently:: Testing the waters of being a young adult, and finding her place in the world.

Seeking:: Friends, bullies, possible love interest/guardian. She is ready to experience it all, though once she has her first run in with Tahti, shes going to be on the run and in complete terror, unwilling to return home and risk her family.

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:00 pm
No special form or anything..So, this is open!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:18 pm
Hello Vilka may I introduce you to;

User Image

or

User Image

[loud noises over skullbabies]  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 pm
Kivras
Hello Vilka may I introduce you to;

User Image

or

User Image

[loud noises over skullbabies]

Can you give me a bit of info of why either or each girl would be interested in helping him keep Tahti at bay, and or having foals with him?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image

Aquila needs a purpose in life and I can think of few reasons better than finding some drama to find herself in the middle of. Aquila could be a fling with Vilka only to later realize that she got into a lot more than she had bargained for. Not only does she have foals to be responsible for, but she also has to protect them from a fox?

Well, being the bull-headed thing she is, would likely raise to the challenge. It would call up the protective ferocity within her too, which would help me to develop her character more.

Lemme know if you're interested!  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image

Empress is seriously full of herself. Which is a good enough reason as any for her to have any foals with him. Though at the same time she might be convinced to try and help him stay away from the fox for a while. She may be full of herself but she isn't completely heartless. To gear into this she is going to be forming her own herd (I just need to actually set up all the information), so any children would have a place to call their own. He would be welcome to come and go as well if he would like.
Anything else would really be that she is a leader. And he may find that interesting? She hasn't said that she has any kind of visions, but she does follow the stars in her own way, simply doing what she feels she needs to and such.

I'm really open to any kind of plot that might happen!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:39 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image

Empress is seriously full of herself. Which is a good enough reason as any for her to have any foals with him. Though at the same time she might be convinced to try and help him stay away from the fox for a while. She may be full of herself but she isn't completely heartless. To gear into this she is going to be forming her own herd (I just need to actually set up all the information), so any children would have a place to call their own. He would be welcome to come and go as well if he would like.
Anything else would really be that she is a leader. And he may find that interesting? She hasn't said that she has any kind of visions, but she does follow the stars in her own way, simply doing what she feels she needs to and such.

Sorry for not responding to this sooner, didnt even know anyone else had posted.

I think he could be interested in this, specially with her own personal views of the stars, and following them in a way that feels true to her, that is 100% definitely something he could get behind. Though with her forming her own herd, any foals that he may have outside of with her, I think he would bring to her herd, for protection and for that view as well. It might actually bring him back to her more often than most..  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:43 pm
belloblossom
User Image

Aquila needs a purpose in life and I can think of few reasons better than finding some drama to find herself in the middle of. Aquila could be a fling with Vilka only to later realize that she got into a lot more than she had bargained for. Not only does she have foals to be responsible for, but she also has to protect them from a fox?

Well, being the bull-headed thing she is, would likely raise to the challenge. It would call up the protective ferocity within her too, which would help me to develop her character more.

I'm pondering over this one, again sorry I missed the post.
It is interesting, just tossing him around back and forth in my head.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:30 am
Ovarian Paint
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image

Sorry for not responding to this sooner, didnt even know anyone else had posted.

I think he could be interested in this, specially with her own personal views of the stars, and following them in a way that feels true to her, that is 100% definitely something he could get behind. Though with her forming her own herd, any foals that he may have outside of with her, I think he would bring to her herd, for protection and for that view as well. It might actually bring him back to her more often than most..

They would be welcome! She dreams of making her herd the best there is. Sees this as her destiny and such, so new members maybe with skills and such of their own, or those who can be taught, are very important!
And coming back is welcome, lol! Whatever you decide is fine with me :3 Or... Whatever he decides xD LOL!  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:34 am
~Twilight...Angel~
Ovarian Paint
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image

They would be welcome! She dreams of making her herd the best there is. Sees this as her destiny and such, so new members maybe with skills and such of their own, or those who can be taught, are very important!
And coming back is welcome, lol! Whatever you decide is fine with me :3 Or... Whatever he decides xD LOL!

I could really see him being apart of this, but not fully until Tahti is no longer a threat to their safety. She can be a monster when it suits her, and he would never willingly risk anyone elses life to save his own tail, just not in him to be like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:43 am
Ovarian Paint
belloblossom
User Image

I'm pondering over this one, again sorry I missed the post.
It is interesting, just tossing him around back and forth in my head.

Okie, well, just get back to me whenever you come to a conclusion.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:49 am
Ovarian Paint

I could really see him being apart of this, but not fully until Tahti is no longer a threat to their safety. She can be a monster when it suits her, and he would never willingly risk anyone elses life to save his own tail, just not in him to be like that.

Sounds good! She would certainly appreciate not putting her herd entirely in danger xD But he will always be allowed to come and go as he wants no matter where the fox is :3
I think when they are going to first be meeting and such, she isn't going to have much of a herd yet. And perhaps each time he comes she can have expanded it a bit more. I think this will be interesting for both of them! x3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff