Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:32 am
What is this about? Andranis has an actual long-term plot in mind again?!

Yes, friend, it's what it sounds like! And this one's not particularly time-sensitive, either! So if my brain piddles off somewhere else for a week, I can pick up right where I left off, ICly speaking for the lion in question!

Oh yeah, that's important, isn't it?

User Image

This is Mariam! What is her long-term plot? Good thing you asked!

What's her story? Well, I'm seeking to get her to 10 RPs! But these aren't just random RPs for the sake of RP I'm seeking, they're RP for the sake of PLOT. And there's a reason.

I seek to "ascend" her to be the Goddess of Poisonous Flowers.

What's that? Why the quotations on ascend? Because it's not so much ASCENDING, ICly(Though OOCly we can still call it that) speaking - It's UNLOCKING.

See, I've not hashed out the FULL details, but, inspired by others with similar deals(I know Bluefire's done it with Misfits... Sort of. And it's in Finar-si's back story and part of the original Firekin history), I determined that, ICly... She's a goddess trapped in mortal form.

She's fully aware, ICly, of what she was born as... And that she's in a mortal form as punishment.

And this is where a problem comes in besides RP - I can't, for the life of me, figure out WHY. The only detail I've come up with is that it involves Datura and his own ICly recent-ish rebirth(Two years ago now as of posting this).

His rebirth WAS going to have to do with the pride that worshipped Uni, but with involved pride owners departing Gaia, that's getting an obvious rehash xD

Which is where everybody else comes in! Details on what I need help with... Are in the next post!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:33 am
Those missing details

As I said, there's details I haven't figured out beyond "Mariam is under a curse" and "It involves Datura" - And this is where I'm seeking idea help!

Why is she cursed? - Like I said, I only know it involves Datura and his rebirth. Any ideas would be loved! The ONLY thing I have for that is, she was directly involved, and for some reason it was malicious. What was the reason, though? Why would she kill her own father? Once that detail's hammered out, it can be discussed in some form of exposition RP with... Well, anybody xD

Are there more terms to her curse than living a mortal life? - Obviously, causing another god's rebirth when it's a parent domain, and as far as past life goes literal PARENT, would be a viable punishment depending on what she did... But is it ENOUGH? Are there tasks she needs to perform? I'm open to that idea, though up to 6, which could be accomplished in one RP each.

Who punished her? - I considered Xavier being the one to punish her, in his previous life, but OOCly at the time it occurred... He didn't have the RP to get the power to LAY curses, and still isn't there yet OOCly, so that's off the block. I'm open to ideas of which god would have punished her, and if their owner is the one to post, I'd love that to be her last pre-'ascension' RP!

Servitude - I've considered her being a Thrall in the Stormborn until she goes "SURPRISE MOFOS, I GOT WINGS! PEACE OUT!", but I'm still up in the air. Somebody convince me! I convinced myself - WHO WANTS A VERY PINK THRALL? And her mate!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:34 am
The RPs

1. Wind in the willows (RP with Xavier)
2. ??? (RP with ???)
3. ??? (RP with ???)
4. ??? (RP with ???)
5. ??? (RP with ???)
6. ??? (RP with ???)
7. ??? (RP with ???)
8. ??? (RP with ???)
9. ??? (RP with ???)
10. ??? (Final RP, with ???)

I... I can't think of anything else right now... I HAVE NO FORM. Also, she has a mate in mind, so no mate offers, please ~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:39 pm
-Prods this back up to the top- ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:52 pm
Hey, this is still a thing ~  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:20 pm
I can help with one of your rps! I have Suhailah who is a daydreamer who would love to meet a goddess trapped in mortal form. She would want to ask her things like "whats it like?" and "how long are you gonna be like that?"  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 2:30 am
Options for the 'thralldom' part of the plot! C:

User Image
Diya is kinda a jerk. He is ALL about capturing thralls and enhancing his status. He plans to be a Captain and will eventually reach that once Velvie gets off her butt and finishes his RPs. He has no thralls yet, but is constantly on the look out.

He would either be FASCINATED by the idea that she is a goddess (and that she is his thrall, that will be a huge ego boost) or think she's batshit crazy and be really dismissive of her claims. Either way, he might not be the nicest guy but he won't outright abuse her or her mate. He'd just be firm.

User Image

OPPOSITE SPECTRUM. Liran loves to sing. He's pretty much a bard who also likes to go on vikings. He is not violent. He is gentle. He wants to be a badass but he'd be horrorfied if he captured someone by force. He probably wouldn't even capture her, but maybe saves her from someone else? I dunno, he's not about being mean to people.

He's also plotted to fall in love with a thrall and claim her as his wife eventually, so he's definitely would not be mean to them. He'd probably put on an act around others but then treat them like equals.

User Image
EITHER WAY. Mirashi wants to meet her. She's a perfumer and loves plants, so she'd be fascinated by her former domain. She'd want to know everything...
(Mirashi is also Liran's sister-in-law)

I probably have other offers too > > I love vikings.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:05 pm
Big Hobbit

OMG, yes, that'd be a fun RP ~

Velveteen Angel

I am all for Diya coming home with a pair of Thralls ~ One more willing than the other because he's following the other ~ And her finding something of an aquaintence in Mirashi ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:45 pm
Andranis

Cool, I can start something for them!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:25 am