Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
McGregor Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:13 pm
MᴄGʀᴇɢᴏʀ Fʟᴀᴛ
Located in London
════════════════════════

User Image

Joi Eimhir McGregor
Wallis Evan McGregor

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:50 pm
Rᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛs
════════════════════════

User Image

xxxxxJᴏɪ MᴄGʀᴇɢᴏʀ
xxxxxHᴏᴍᴇ/Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ/Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

User Image

xxxxxWᴀʟʟɪs MᴄGʀᴇɢᴏʀ
            xxxxxHᴏᴍᴇ/Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ/Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:56 pm
Oᴅᴅ Nᴏᴛᴇs Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Fʟᴀᴛ
════════════════════════

Under Construction.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the 𝕿hird
𝕺cclumens, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

[Summer of 2033]

”You're sure no one will find him here,” Tay bit down hard on his tongue, the muscle twitched between his teeth until it had grown numb. He didn't want to interrupt Morgan while he was at work. But he hated standing back, waiting, useless. As of late, he'd grown fidgety. Filled with more energy and anxiety and awareness now that he had weened off from his addiction and drank the open air with fresh lungs. The flat was quaint, but messy; he supposed that was the case with children in a house and no house-elf to clean after them. Idly, he wondered how Shay would react if she knew what was transpiring here. But no one did. Only Morgan and Michelle.

Not but two days ago, he had stolen his young nephew from his bed. The boy was older than Tay had anticipated, almost five or six, if he had to guess. It shouldn't have been so easy. But once Morgan countered all of Remington's defenses on Serpents Ascent, it was just a stroll in the park to get the baby. That new wife of his was no where to be found; the house-elf stunned and memory wiped. Edric was half asleep, but awake enough to not recognize the man holding him. Before Edric could shout, they were already gone.

And now they were here. The McGregor residence. Tay knew little about them, only what Morgan had divulged, and only what was necessary. Tay kept on guard; it was unlikely for one of their neighbors to decide to visit but he closed the curtains and occasionally darted an eye through the peephole of the front door. When Morgan was finished swiping Edric's memory clean and replacing his thoughts and fantasies with that of a muggle boy by the name of Thomas, or “Tommy,” as his new found family will soon be calling him. ”And that no one will recognize him.” Tay wouldn't be surprised if half the wizarding world already had Edric's face plastered across every local newspaper. It would only be a matter of time until his uncle would begin to spiral and Tay wanted to be there to see every waking moment of it. 'Should've left a two-way mirror in the boy's bedroom.' He reflected in hindsight. How lovely would it be to have front row seats to the chaos about to unfold.

Ah well. Maybe next time.

╔════════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 175 ♜ Age: 30
McGregor Household
╚════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image
                                                  Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark
                                                  Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
                                                  And besides in the mean, mean time
                                                  I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝓒𝓾𝓻𝓼𝒆𝓫𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓴𝒆𝓻 || 𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻𝓲𝓷 𝓐𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓷𝓲 || 𝓟𝓾𝓻𝒆𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭

════════════════════════

Morgan hummed a bit as he continued working on the memories of the boy he was currently on. This one was older than Tay's cousin, and certainly bore a striking resemblance to Edric. Enough at least to fool most people. That, combined with the forged muggle documents he had planted with the rest of the family records (seriously, muggles were so stupid about thinking that a lock kept intruders out), would certainly work to help the illusion of him being part of the family. He looked up briefly, a sly smirk on his face as he finished up with one charm and before he went on with the next. "I am very sure." He looked around briefly before spying a picture that was on the wall. One with all of the children of the family, no less. He nodded toward it, figuring Tay could take a look. "One, they are capable of producing children that match his description. Two, I'm finding it rather easy to modify their memories to add another sibling. Apparently they had another child they had given up for adoption. I'm just modifying what they recall to have them decide to keep the child. Three, I very much doubt that your uncle would think to look in Muggle London until the damage was already done. Especially this part of London. I'd expect that he would think his enemies would think to use the boy for blackmail or some other purpose."

Morgan returned his attention to the boy before returning to work again. He'd have to finish up with him, and then move on to the next person. He glanced up only long enough to glance back at Tay. "Just make sure that we're not being watched. I've got the harder job of the two of us." He then resumed his work, muttering the spells necessary to edit the next memories he needed. Not all of them had to be modified, but enough to make sure that the kid would believe that 'Tommy' was part of his family. Whether or not Remington Nott would realize where his son went, that was another matter. Morgan had planted enough false leads to probably cause the man to chase phantoms. After all, a few modified memories and whispers of stories about Tay's cousin around, and he was certain that it'd keep Remington occupied for a long time.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Just a bit longer now...
                                                  OOC:

A constellation of tears on your lashes
                                                  Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes
                                                  In the end everything collides
                                                  My childhood spat back out the monster that you see
                                                  My songs know what you did in the dark...

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the 𝕿hird
𝕺cclumens, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

[Summer of 2033]

Tay snorted in retort but certainly didn't argue. He very much wished he could be as sure of this as Morgan seemed to be, but he couldn't. 'It doesn't feel like enough,' but feeding his vengeance unadulterated and untempered had been what led him down this road. It was his vices and his grudges and his hatred that had woven so deep in his bones, it braided between the notches of his spine and controlled every motion. He was learning to control that thirst, had learned not to be the doom of his own self-fulfilling prophecy. But ******** was hard. As Morgan singled out a photograph poised on the mantle, Tay picked it up between thumb and forefinger. They were so very... 'average,' he reflected. Average family, average house, average life. Was he doing the boy a favor? 'Maybe he'll have the family I never did.' Dust rubbed off on his fingers as he set the frame back down and turned to the sound of Morgan's voice and nodded, ”Right.”

He had the rest of his life to wonder about this. For now, it was too late to go back. Too late to change plans, too late to second guess. Sobriety had certainly made him a more cautious and thoughtful man. More often than not his nights were plagued with terrors and his days with grief; but he was convinced he would never rest until the debt was paid. Until everything his uncle had ever held dear burned like toxic in his skin and sloughed all away. Breathing deeply, he struggled to quiet his thoughts. 'I could kill them all,' the thought breached the back of his mind and it was hard not to turn his attention to the vulnerable bodies lined in a row on the cushions of the sofa. And it repeated. Over and over in his mind. He could kill them all, even Morgan—and no one would ever know—but that's all it was. Just a thought. One that took longer to silence as his mind reached out into the abyss to touch and taste the presence of muggles walking their dogs down the street; the neighbors in the flat next to them with a rich history of alcohol and cigarettes in their brain. No one suspicious—none the wiser.

”What other purpose could a child have.” Tay asked after a long delay; as if it had only just snagged a cog in the works and wouldn't simply fade away. But he didn't want an answer. Not really. He wanted to be done with this. He wanted to wipe his hands clean and walk away from it all. But it won't end here. How could it? ”He'll know it was me.” He said after a moment's deliberation. ”He won't have proof but... he'll know.” And then what? What would he do? If he hadn't already alerted the ministry, there was nothing he could do. They would know. They would watch him. Somehow, it didn't make Tay smile like he hoped it would. ”How much longer?” He asked, only after Edric—no, Tommy, began to shift in his sleep. ”I want to be at the estate when Remington threatens to tear it all down.”

╔════════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 175 ♜ Age: 30
McGregor Household
╚════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:36 am
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ || Aɢᴇ 9 || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ?

════════════════════════

Wallis sighed as he felt Tommy poke him again. He'd been trying to read all afternoon, and his younger brother was constantly poking him and trying to get his attention. He had decided to climb onto the top bunk in their room, but Tommy had followed him up there and he was trying to keep his cool. It was odd, to be honest. He never really had issues with Tommy before, not since he could recall, but toiday he was wanting to be alone with peace and quiet to read a book. He felt another poke and he set his book aside, looking at his younger brother. "Okay, what'cha wan'? I'm tryin' ta read, an' it's kinda 'ard ta do i' if yer jus' gonna poke me all th' time." Wallis crossed his arms and sighed, thinking that Tommy wasn't going to let up on whatever idea he might have had.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Why is Tommy buggin' me?
                                                  OOC:

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:15 pm
A person's a person. No matter how small. ____

𝑻 𝐻 𝑂 𝑀 𝐴 𝑆 . 𝑴 𝐶 𝐺 𝑅 𝐸 𝐺 𝑂 𝑅
═════════════════════════════════❖❖❖
𝑬 𝐷 𝑅 𝐼 𝐶 . 𝑹 𝐸 𝑀 𝐼 𝑁 𝐺 𝑇 𝑂 𝑁 . 𝑵 𝑂 𝑇 𝑇

User Image

[Summer of 2034]

Tommy tried his best not to giggle, his chubby cheeks stretched tight as he grinned up at his older brother and poked him in the side. It was only funny because Wallis didn't like it. The more he tried to separate himself, the more Tommy took it as a challenge to try harder. Even climbing up the bunk beds to sit beside his brother as obnoxiously as possible before poking him again. At some point, Wallis was going to laugh, and that's what Tommy was counting on. That's what he was doing anyway! Tickling him! (Okay maybe not exactly, but that's how it started, kinda...)

"I wasn' doin' nuffin'," he lied, grinning mad as a hatter all the while. Tommy tried to look innocent and waited until Wallis inevitably sighed and turned back to his book (if he had said anything, Tommy hadn't heard it.) And normally, he didn't mind if Wallis or Joi would rather be alone then spend time with him, but today, he was just too bored. ”Do ye hafta read now? Can't we go outside, i's not even rainin' or aahhht, innit.” He bounced up and down on the mattress, purposefully making it harder for him to read. And then it seemed like all of the bundled up energy inside of him threw himself forward as he used his shoulder to tackle his brother down on the mattress, pinning him down with all his strength. ”Wreeestle mee, bruuuv.” Every once in a while when given the opportunity in the scuffle, he made a point to try and poke Wallis in the side as much as he could until he had to focus on holding him down again.

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
                                      ____❖❖❖ Bedroom of McGregor House
                                      _____ ❖❖❖ with Wallis
                                      _______❖❖❖ six years old, pureblood
                                      ╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:32 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ || Aɢᴇ 9 || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ?

════════════════════════

Wallis crossed his arms when Tommy said that he wasn't doing anything. Wallis wanted to point out that he hadn't imagined Tommy poking him for the last hour it seemed, but decided not to and stuck his tongue out instead when the younger boy asked if he had to read right now. "I don' 'aveta read righ' now, bu' I wanna. B'sides, i' ain' li' dad an' mum're gonna say anythin' 'bout ya goin' ou' by yerself. I used ta when I wos younger." Which was why he'd seen Leon get hit by a car. However, he didn't want to think about that, and instead reached to grab his book instead.

Too late, he didn't see his brother's eyes gleam or thought he was going to do anything but continue to bounce around, and he ended up with Tommy on top of him while he was pinned. He shoved, deciding to pin Tommy himself and get the younger boy to stop.
                                                  "Tommy, I wos readin'! Why don'cha do somethin' else?" His annoyance spiked, he was about to shove Tommy toward the ladder leading up to the top bunk when the pillow exploded. Wallis heard a loud pop and had glanced up long enough to see white fluff flying everywhere around the room and the tattered remains of the pillow's case. His irritation forgotten, he glanced down and looked at Tommy. "Did ya see tha'? Wot jus' 'appened?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Why is Tommy buggin' me?
                                                  OOC:

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

Essy ze Ninja

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff