Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands
[PRP] For the CAUSE! (Hodari and Argyros)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:33 pm
User Image

Hodari was pumped. After the conversation she'd had with her sister, Kimondo, she was back in the game and her loyalties were clear. She was a rebel and she was going to make sure that she could recruit everyone else who had yet to decide into her cause too. She trembled with the idea of it, both out of excitement and nervous energy. This would be the first time she really sat down with someone and tried to talk them over to her side of the playing field.

She'd gotten the tip from a fellow rebel that one of the Guards, a lion she rarely spoke to before now by the name of Argyros, had yet to make a stand on, well, where he stood. He had been described to her as a gold, silver, and white lion and at the moment she was looking about for him to invite him on a "patrol" where she would try to sell her statement. Ooooh, Great Lion, this was going to be an experience! And hopefully, it would be a good one.

Hodari was almost so excited that she looked over the lion she was searching for, but jumped back in the nick of time. She spotted him across from her, though from such a distance she couldn't see what he was doing. It didn't matter to her. If he wasn't doing something for the cause, her cause, then he was better off not doing it at all.

"Argyros! We've been asked to patrol the border!" She called to him as she approached and turning slightly when she had caught his attention. "C'mon, shake a leg!"

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:53 pm
belloblossom

User Image

Argyros was busily cleaning up after a meal. The hunters, thankfully, were back doing their job so he could eat before he had to attend his business. Having to hunt on his own was a bother. Or maybe I'm just spoiled, the gold lion thought to himself with a grimace. The hunters had made quite a clear comment by not hunting. Shook out of his brooding by a young voice calling his name, Argyros looked up startled.

"Patrol?" He eyed the young, white female. No one had mentioned a change to him in assignments. She was very energetic about it. The male gave his nose one final pass then sighed and stood up. "Alright." Maybe he'd missed the memo somewhere. He rose to his feet and followed calmly after her.

magnadearel

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:05 am
Okay, this was going well, thought Hodari as the golden-coated lion started to follow her. Just, get him far enough away from the main camp, to the borders, and casually bring up the tyranny of the current king without seeming at all suspicious. Yup, it'd totally work.

Trying to keep the stiffness from her shoulders or the uncertainty in her eyes, she began to lead them to the main borders of the camp and out of earshot from any surprise loyalists lurking in the shadows. Please, she thought, sending a prayer to the Moon God. Please let this end without a fight.

"Sooo..." Hodari drawled, trying her best to seem casual, "You've been a Guard for longer than I have, what's it like?" She paused, awkwardly, "I mean, and sorry if this is a weird question, but... How's it feel, for you, a long-term Guard, to have to follow under direct commands of a murderer?" Shoot, she hadn't meant to be that direct.

"I just learned about our King's history today. Overhead it, really. Goodness, that sounded so hostile, though I guess it's not totally wrong?" Rubbish, she was rubbish at this. Kimondo should be the one recruiting, not her. Hodari was supposed to be part of the brawn, not the brain!

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:13 pm
belloblossom

Argyros padded after the young female. Had he been like that as an adol? The golden male wondered to himself. So young and innocent, and full of wonder. Oh to be young again. Maybe after the murdering king had been taken care of they could go back? No, he doubted it. The damage was already done. It'd have to be dealt with. He hoped the new king or queen was good.

He thought her stiffness might be caused by her nervousness to do good on her first trip. "Relax. It'll be alright." Argyros flicked his ears as she started to speak. He tilted his head. About to answer when she blurted out murderer, made him pause. It was pretty obvious which side she was going for. His brown eyes regarded her a moment. He sighed. It was clear he'd have to help straighten her out.

"First, your lucky I'm not on the king's side. I could report you for what you just said. Try a little more tact next time hm?" The golden male headed further away of populated areas. No sense in chancing they'd be overheard. "I was a cub when the take over happened, so I can't really answer that. I didn't understand what was happening at the time, but I have as I've gotten older. I don't like it and wish it'd been stopped sooner."

"It was hostile and wrong. It was murder that got him the throne wasn't it?" He sounded disgusted that the adults of the time would have let him get away with it. If only he'd been an adult then! He'd of stood by Meshach and the others. It was for the good of the pride, and not the stupid king, that he guarded the borders.

magnadearel

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff