Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers
Tiffany Stanford (Potioneer)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:55 pm
Tʜᴇ Oғғɪᴄᴇ Oғ
Tɪғғᴀɴʏ Sᴛᴀɴꜰᴏʀᴅ
Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ

Oғғɪᴄᴇ Hᴏᴜʀs 8AM - 3:30PM Mᴏɴᴅᴀʏ - Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ
Wᴀʟᴋ-Iɴ Gᴜᴇsᴛs Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

User Image

Tiffany's office is always pleasantly warm, usually due to the fires under various cauldrons around the room. It's decorated in a rather homely fashion, which she hopes will both encourage people to visit her, but also help induce her own creativity. There is a large wooden desk painted a pretty teal in the center of the room, where Tiffany sits to work or consult with customers. Behind the desk is a room where Tiffany brews her potions, and the locked door beside it is where she brews more dangerous and expensive potions. Both rooms are equipped with several protection charms.

On the corner of the desk is an elegant owl perch, under which is a tray of business cards which list her owling address, just in case.

Quote:
Hello and welcome to my humble office! If I am not in, please feel free to send me an owl with any and all potions you may need, in addition to the time you may need them. Currently my hours are limited in the daytime, since I have to be home when my daughter gets off from school, but I have a potions brewery at my house as well, so orders are always well maintained. Thank you so much!
Tiffany A. Adelwood

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:17 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was weirdly nervous. He was here looking for his first job. He had recently graduated with good grades and finally recovered from the grad party his mom threw. He be burping enchiladas for years. He entered and smirked when Tiff looked up. He had been here a few times before but now he was hoping to be here more often. "Hey Tiff! I got some food my mom wanted u to have. She noticed you liked a certain dish so she made u a batch. Thanks for coming to the party by the way." He said finding a safe spot to put it. The container has a charm to keep the food cold till it needed to be heated. "Oh hey I wanted to ask you something." He added hoping he was right in assuming it would go well.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:15 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Work
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Charlie
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Working
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What's he got up his sleeve?

Tiffany was hard at work on her new potion. She'd just gotten promoted to the top spot in the Potioneer Society, and she wanted to impress. She was adding some newts' eyes to the mix when someone walked in. The woman looked up to see Charlie enter. "Hi Charlie, dear." He was his ever polite self, but she grinned when he mentioned his mom's cooking. Apparently Mrs. Antunez had made them a batch of her fancy enchiladas. "Tell your mum thankth from us, Charlie. And thank you for hothting a nice party. I know the kidth loved it." She grinned, still absentmindedly stirring the vivid blue potion before her. When Charlie said he wanted to ask her something, Tiff perked up, wondering what he could need to know. It was way too soon to be asking for Gertie's hand in marriage, and besides, he'd need Brenden's permission too. Then again, she was the scarier one of the two. Shaking off the thoughts, the woman questioned further. "What'th the question?"

Kungfudemoness

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ. Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ. Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ᴜɴᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:58 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie couldn't help but eye the potion she was brewing. He wasn't sure he recognised it. "Hey I was wondering if you could use an assistant and pupil? There's only so much you can learn in a classroom. I figured you be the best teacher cause you already know me so well." Charlie asked only a bit nervous. He was asking for a job but it was also Tiff he was asking. He had been over visiting Gertie a lot more so since they had graduated. He did hope she was looking for a trainee. He be more than happy to be the assistant while he learned. They hadn't done too much experimenting with potions in class so this is were he would learn the tricks of the trade.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》
                                                                            Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Work
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Charlie
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Working
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Such a nice boy

Tiffany tilted her head when Charlie asked if she was needing an assistant. It was something she had been considering, she wouldn't deny. There was a ton of work to do, especially now that she'd gotten promoted to the head potioneer. Besides, she had a new contract to work out, plus her individual studies. Charlie added that he wanted to learn more, beyond what Hogwarts had been able to teach him. He was a sweet kid, and she really could use another set of hands. It helped that they already had a good rapport. "That thounds wonderful, Charlie. You'll have to put in an offithial application, but I would love to have your help." She set a hand gently on his shoulder, glad he'd decided on a good, strong career in potioneering. She was a little surprised he had decided go go straight for the Ministry work, rather than somewhere like an apothecary, but she was delighted nonetheless.

Kungfudemoness

Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ. Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Nᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ I ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ. Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴏsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Aɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴏɪɴɢ. Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Lɪꜰᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ, ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴛᴏᴘs ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ɪs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ. Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ
Nᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀɴᴅ, ᴜɴᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff