Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image

This is Primitus, God of Leadership, son of the God of Fathers and brother to the God of Determination. He's also a polyamorous father of some 20+ cubs, with eternal room for more.

I'd like to find him a fling for ANOTHER litter (because he's too kind to say no to anyone friendly). Thing is, every baby he's had is rogue. I'd like to let him breed with a lined pride member!

I will want...

• Any lined pride. Firekin, Vikings, Pridelanders, it won't really matter.
  • I'd like for Primitus to take his cubs. I'm OK leaving 1 with mom for the priude, but I'd prefer it if Prim can have at least 1 for himself and his ladies to raise in a multi-parent environment. Dark cubs are especially desired - he has a goddess mate in the demons and he'd love to give Hakuna'jina more cubs to raise.
  • I'm open to a mate situation if the lady is fine with polyamory, and if you're fine with me being crap-a** slow at times building up RP to breed!
  • Mates = Get wing markings. A fling will have ONLY his wings repressed - not the starscape!
  • My wife would need to recieve a cub! She owns half his girls and if she can't have one I'll be really upset.

What I will not do

• Primitus will not and CAN NOT join a pride unless he deposes the leadersa entirely. As God of Leadership, not being a leader is toxic and contrary to his domain... And do you really want to kill him? No? Good.
  • No I will not leave all the cubs with mom. He'd rather be involved, before his dad kicks his furry tail.
  • I'd prefer Primitus not contend with homophobia or be put in a position that compromises his balues. He's been burned by love once and if a pride tries hurting him for a fling, or a lady, or they go after his cubs if they areLGBTQ ETC, not only will he likely aim to kill, I'd like to ask that the cubs leave the pride with Dad. I'm uncomfortable with environments that discriminate based on gender, preferences, or similar. Call it a moral issue.
  • Don't abuse him Hakuna will find and murder you.
  • No incest; if they descend from his relatives/He's within 5 generations of family.... Ew please no.
  • Don't be a dink. >>;

Instant form just fill out!

[size=18][color=darkblue][u][b]PRIMITUS NOTICE ME![/b][/u][/color][/size]
    [b]SOA Name/Image:[/b] (Certed, or a thumbnail linking to uncert)
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Pride:[/b]
    [b]Personality Blurb:[/b]
    [b]Mate or Fling?[/b]
    [quote="NovaCracker"]HEY a*****e I FILLED OUT YOUR FORM![/quote]

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:17 pm
PRIMITUS NOTICE ME!
SOA Name/Image: Halisi
User Image
Owner: SilverLutz
Pride: Pridelands
Personality Blurb: Halisi is quiet and a bit timid in large groups, preferring to only be seen rather than heard. She is very compassionate and caring and loves nothing more than seeing others happy. She loves cubs and protects the pride's youth with her life. She's working on becoming more confident and hopes to build up her self-esteem.
Mate or Fling? Either or! She'd probably prefer mates but I don't have a preference -w-
NovaCracker
HEY a*****e I FILLED OUT YOUR FORM!

or!

PRIMITUS NOTICE ME!
SOA Name/Image: Koira
User Image
Owner: SilverLutz
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
Personality Blurb: Poor gal is a blank slate. I've been trying to find a plot for her since I got her. All I know is she's small and scrappy.
Mate or Fling? Fling
NovaCracker

And I have a few Firekin gals that I could toss his way but I'm not sure if they allow god breedings...I did some digging and came up with nothing D=  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:13 am
Bump!

SilverLutz

I know long ago Mrost bred in before the Safi-Simo stuff; might ask? He'd hang around given the two-parent ideal, and leave with the Huria when the time came. C:  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:52 am
NovaCracker
Bump!

SilverLutz

I know long ago Mrost bred in before the Safi-Simo stuff; might ask? He'd hang around given the two-parent ideal, and leave with the Huria when the time came. C:

I'll shoot a PM over to the mule! Do you have a preference between the gals appearance wise? Brasa is more outgoing and curious about what's beyond the borders of the pride, Kuzimu is a strange gal who keeps to herself, not really looked at fondly due to her Nergui father.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:03 am
SilverLutz
NovaCracker
Bump!

SilverLutz

I'll shoot a PM over to the mule! Do you have a preference between the gals appearance wise? Brasa is more outgoing and curious about what's beyond the borders of the pride, Kuzimu is a strange gal who keeps to herself, not really looked at fondly due to her Nergui father.

Looks far less so than personality! He's an agreeable guy - he'll sire cubs to help others at minimum!  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:09 am
NovaCracker
SilverLutz
NovaCracker
Bump!

SilverLutz

Looks far less so than personality! He's an agreeable guy - he'll sire cubs to help others at minimum!

They got back, said no god flings unless it's part of a meta plot. So just the first two girls I posted are available XD  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:49 am
SilverLutz

That's new... Well, I'm in love with both; I'd just need to build the RPs. If you wanted to help, totslly not objectionable!

With Halisi- If you're open to her being in an open Polyamorous mating group Prim is entirely up for mating if they get on well! He's discovered he doesn't feel right with only one girl -- and will genuinely love her as much as the others!

Koira - I'm entirely up for plots - Prim is Leadership, so she could outright ask for cubs to impress the others. It's also possible it could be a friends-with-benefits agreement. Primitus is very big, and one of his oldest mortal friends is also scrappy. He has a lot of respect for braver souls than he!  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:00 pm
PRIMITUS NOTICE ME!
SOA Name/Image: User Image
Owner: dbz2010
Pride: Pridelands
Personality Blurb: she is very naive and in unsure of herself most of the time. She rarely gets angry, but when she does she is quick to calm down. She is also a little ditsy.
Mate or Fling? either works with me
NovaCracker

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:47 pm
NovaCracker
SilverLutz

That's new... Well, I'm in love with both; I'd just need to build the RPs. If you wanted to help, totslly not objectionable!

With Halisi- If you're open to her being in an open Polyamorous mating group Prim is entirely up for mating if they get on well! He's discovered he doesn't feel right with only one girl -- and will genuinely love her as much as the others!

Koira - I'm entirely up for plots - Prim is Leadership, so she could outright ask for cubs to impress the others. It's also possible it could be a friends-with-benefits agreement. Primitus is very big, and one of his oldest mortal friends is also scrappy. He has a lot of respect for braver souls than he!

I think the Halisi option might be best, if only because I'm awful at coming up with plots and she's at least got a personality down already XD Plus having a god for a mate would definitely appeal to her since she's timid. Someone as big and strong as him would be able to protect her no matter what!

She's got a few RPs under her belt but I wouldn't mind multiple RPs with Prim to help you out if you don't want to SRP  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:41 am
I am good with all stipulations, also, I'd love to get someone in the demon pride!!!
Besides.. ITS PRIM I want mooooooore.

PRIMITUS NOTICE ME!
SOA Name/Image: Misfit
User Image
Owner: ME!
Pride: Kizi!
Personality Blurb: Misfit is a cheeky, charming, gregarious lady with aspirations of being a Merchant. A bundle of fun she doesn’t care that she is the misfit in her family, as the only one to carry her father's leopard spot markings.
Mate or Fling? Either! Though if they mated, she would stay in her pride and likely have some kind of relationship with the male best friend she grew up with. At the very least he will be there when Prim is elsewhere.
Also, I know she is yellow, but her father is Kifungo, god of Bones. Her mother is Nisija
She has 0 rps ;-;
NovaCracker
HEY a*****e I FILLED OUT YOUR FORM! I CANT SAY THAAAAAT D8

PRIMITUS NOTICE ME!
SOA Name/Image: Kisokoto'mawimbi
User Image
Owner: Meeeee
Pride: Vikings!
Personality Blurb: Kiso is a thrall in the Stormborn. Captured on the verge of starvation by the reaver Kizuka and taken as the dark female's personal thrall, Kiso is a sweet, shy and a somewhat airheaded lioness who nevertheless loves everyone and possesses a heart of gold. Grateful to her Mistress for the food, shelter and protection Kizuka provides, Kiso is perfectly content in her new life as a viking slave and serves her beloved Mistress happily.
Mate or Fling? Fling. Her Mistress, the reaver Kizuka, has been thinking about breeding the thrall and is currently looking for a suitable match. Kizuka will allow the God to take all but one of the cubs, wanting one for Kiso to keep and believing a whole litter to be too much for the timid thrall to cope with. Kizuka isn’t convinced Kiso can even handle one, but she wants it as Kiso's helper once it grows. Also, Kizuka is flinging herself, and wants Kiso as a wetnurse.
She has three finished rps.
NovaCracker
HEY a*****e I FILLED OUT YOUR FORM! NO AGAIN!!!!

PRIMITUS NOTICE ME!
SOA Name/Image: Zabuni Nafsi
User Image
Owner: 8D
Pride: Vikings!
Personality Blurb: Zabuni has lived a full if not very exciting life before becoming a thrall in the stormborn. A mature female in her prime she is calm, sensible and sweet natured. She belongs to Holmgeir and Soma and acts as both their cubsitter, servant and friend. Originally captured by Holmgeir for his wife the first time she was pregnant, Zabuni and Soma had formed a close, sisterly friendship though Buni has never forgotten her station in life. Mostly she is also content, for Holmgeir is scary but honourable, and Soma is kind and gentle. The cubs are a joy and she now has Soma's third litter under-paw. Her only regret is that she has never had cubs of her own.
Mate or Fling? Fling. Holmgeir would be in command of the match. He expects to give most of the cubs away as that is the way of things for thralls. The fact that a God wants them would be a source of some quiet pride for him, and his only rule would be that the cubs stay with Zabuni until they are fully weaned. Soma would keep one for Zabuni to care for and the rest would go with Prim.
She has 1 finished rp.
NovaCracker
HEY a*****e I FILLED OUT YOUR FORM! D8

I... don't have any available lined ladies who are black! D8 My dark reaver Kizuka is flinging with the god of Hate. lawl. Hate and Leadership could have cubs living in the same den. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:30 am
Silverlutz

That works for me! I may be slow off and on (Next week I'm out of town and posting mobile; then returning to a house that's being cheap about the A/C), but multiple RPs will help a lot!

dbz2010

I'm good with either as well! Prim hasn't met a ditz before. XD

Tanakako

-JUST SHOVES PRIM'S BODY AT- 8T You know I'll say yes don't you.

Also with Misfit, Prim doesn't mind if she stays in the pride! One of his mates lives in the Disease pride, and likely helped raise his cubs with Saioirse with him, and Aliabh, likely, so he's accustomed to it and would visit often.

Heehee Prim impressing Vikings and trying to hide being a goof.

Currently Prim has 5 RPs according to my counter, guys, so I just need to know who'd want the first litter, ETC. -SHOT- XD;

Das Tor

And Das owns the lady he travels with, when not visiting his family in the diseased pride, Atefeh, whom I'm also trying to work on helping build RPs, so cubs on the road will have a female helping. Prim will also likely visit during cubhood to ensure cubs with their moms know he loves them very much. ALL OF THEM.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:52 am
NovaCracker
Silverlutz

That works for me! I may be slow off and on (Next week I'm out of town and posting mobile; then returning to a house that's being cheap about the A/C), but multiple RPs will help a lot!.

I'll start one when I get home after work in a few hours! Slow is okay >w< Halisi has 4 Rps ready to go so she'd just need the one with Prim to put them in the breeding thread. Since it's a mate situation id still be happy to help with rp counts though!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:21 pm
NovaCracker
-JUST SHOVES PRIM'S BODY AT- 8T You know I'll say yes don't you.

Also with Misfit, Prim doesn't mind if she stays in the pride! One of his mates lives in the Disease pride, and likely helped raise his cubs with Saioirse with him, and Aliabh, likely, so he's accustomed to it and would visit often.

Heehee Prim impressing Vikings and trying to hide being a goof.

Currently Prim has 5 RPs according to my counter, guys, so I just need to know who'd want the first litter, ETC. -SHOT- XD;

Kiso has three already so we can start with her?
Also, how would he feel to Misfit also breeding with the aforementioned best friend, if she was his mate?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:47 pm
Here you go! Hope you don't mind I tossed in Halisi's nephew XD Also, does Prim have any powers/blessings?  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:20 pm
NovaCracker
dbz2010

I'm good with either as well! Prim hasn't met a ditz before. XD

awesome. maybe they can have one rp together and see how they work together before deciding if it will be just a fling?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff