Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:56 am
User Image

Personality Blurb: Ayiana "Eternal blossom" is a survivor by nature and is rather wary of strangers. So basically she's cautious of everyone. She has a reason for this though. Her family was attacked by a band of traveling strangers after her family had taken them in for the night. She was separated from the rest of them in the attack and eventually made her way to the Ela'wadiyi. Besides that she's quite the crafter and has a pleasant singing voice if you can get her to relax.

With that being said she needs a family to be her adoptive parents. Does anyone have someone in the wolf clan that would like to be part of having taken her in at an early age and raising her? It can also be a mateless lion who takes her in ad well. doesn't have to be a pair. There will have to be some back blotting here which I can do via rp, plots or even chatting on AIM or Skype. OR DISCORD

I'm not looking for a mate for her just yet. That will come later.

We can call this open.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:18 pm
AstoriaFallen
I'm also new to ela customs still, she won't have a surename yet right until she's mated? Or will she not have one at all?

She will never have a surname herself, but her cubs would. If her mate has a surname, cubs will take his. If neither parent has one, you get to make up your own smile

I made this thread here specifically to put all the major details of the Ela'wadiyi into easily accessible chunks.

Strangely, I don't have much to offer in the Wolf Clan xD Good luck!  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:54 pm
Ecavi

Thanks!

And hopefully someone bites for wanting to be her adoptive parents. smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

Fyja here could be a potential adoptive father, but he'd have to make sure it'd be okay with his lovely wife. And of course I'd want to see what Das thinks too, first. If nothing else, he'd be happy to give advice and guidance on living in the pride. He joined as an adolescent years ago, and he has children and grandchildren in the pride now.

Das Tor
What you think, Das? Also, we should play our pair there sometime either ways. heart

On a similar note, if him adopting her doesn't work out, I'd also be up to offer one of his grandsons as a future mate! He's looking to stay in the wolf clan, so it'd suit him very well. He's a bit of a blanky mcblankerson, but he's good-natured and kind, I know. He's an excellent listener, and patient, and he'd be happy, if nothing else, to be her friend.

User Image  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:44 am
AstoriaFallen

ShinosBee

User Image
Zi'athari [aka Zia] would certainly not mind being an adoptive mother! She's a very sweet female that's full of life and art and is constantly leaving behind paintings on rocks and caves that tell the history of her family and events that have happened in the pride and clan as she's seen them.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:30 am
Das Tor

ShinosBee

I very much like the pair you two have as potential adoptive parents. She would have come to them when she was cub. I think they both sound like they'd help her get established really well.

I have aim and skype if either of you would like to plot the backstory at all.

So with your Noyi, she would likely be close to him friendship wise for sure if she's adopted by your pair. If we decide they are just going to be guiding factors we can interact them to see how they might do for a future mate plot. smile I want to see who all might offer to be parents to her.

This is kinda rushed, have to take the bf to work lol  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:10 pm
It's all good, yo! I do have AIM (amandarbeckett) and you can drop me a note any time. I work nights, so it's often left up when I'm not around...but sometimes early mornings and weekends I can be had, if y'need me.

No rush on anything, either way. We can plot up whatever you'd like. <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:23 am
Well if we're offering Galvquodi Family shenanigans, I can ofc offer Citlali for RP.

User Image  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:37 pm
Seaki

I'd be quite down for that :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:52 pm
Change of plans. Original plan backfired, so NEW FAMILY NEEDED smile If anyone is interested

new family found. smile Still down for rp tho  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out