Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Malicious and Mischievious (A Plot Thread)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:32 pm
I've been meaning to make a new plot thread. May as well start today. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:40 pm
Malicious

Obelus
User Image
Name: Obelus
Nickname(s): No one has dared give her a nickname, though she may appreciate a title.
Sexuality: Heterosexual. Obelus has an appreciation for powerful stallions to carry on her lineage. If you are not up to par and cannot protect yourself when she is through, you are little more than a toy... One that she can play with however she likes and for however long until you stop amusing her. You do not want this to happen.
Personality Blurb: Obelus needs to have the upper hoof in every situation. She sets traps to catch others to eat and play with, she tampers with herbs to create poisons and irritants against her foes to get too close for comfort, and she will do anything to make sure that in a fight or deception, she is always the one who comes out on top.
Looking For: Flings and Things - In need of a skinwalker plot? Toss it my way! In need of a generic villain, you're welcome too! The only thing I can't do is fluffy. Obelus can fake a smile, but she's a nasty creature through thick and thin. Don't have any ideas that require her services? Maybe you could satisfy one of her plots instead.

The Perfect Pet - Are you young and naive? Dense and easily manipu-I mean persuaded to do the bidding of others? Well, have I got the job for you! Obelus the Esteemed just so happens to be looking for a toy pet companion to join her on her mission to, uh, make the world a better place! By "working for" Obelus, you will bring her new clients to work with and get to socialize with many varied and unique Soquili! You will also be able to protect her by telling her of danger that looks closer, whether it's in the form of a storm or angry Soquili. What a hero you'll be and such an important person in Obelus' life that she'll have to thank you...by not harming you excessively.
Interested? Great! Stop by Obelus' den near the Hot Springs cliffs for your first interview!

Potions Class - Obelus wasn't born knowing how to concote deadly poisons, she has to learn it. If you're a skilled practitioner of the medicinal arts, Obelus would be so pleased to learn the craft and will do so by any means necessary.

ABVirus

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:25 pm
Mischievous

Osmond
User Image
Name: Osmons
Nickname(s): Os, Ozzie
Sexuality: Pansexual; he is a very free lover, with no preference to species, size, or how many lovers he has. Feel free to offer him flings, life/lovemates, or poly groups!
Personality Blurb: Osmond is an adventurous sort, possessed by an avid desire to see all the world's wonders. A prankster at heart, Osmond takes delight in seeing other Soquili or familiars startle, though he does feel guilt if his pranks go wrong... You can find Osmond anywhere during many of the warm seasons, but come winter, he'll be up in the snowy northern mountains where his family resides.
Looking For: Flings, Friends, Adventures and Everything In-Between! Throw your ideas my way, I'll be happy to hear them, but if you're just cruising through, maybe one of my plots will catch your eye?

Partners in Crime Fun - A Soquili who is the "safety net" around his misadventures. A Tulio to his Miguel, a Little John to his Robin Hood! Someone who will be willing to engage in his tomfoolery with him, but also can hold him back if one of his pranks is getting out of hoof.

Living Treasures - Os is enamoured with exotic and colorful Soquili. If you have a rare mutation, species trait, or even so much as a decorated coat, Osmond would be happy to meet (and flirt) with you. ;3

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:48 pm
And with that I declare this thread OPEN!

ABVirus

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff