Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:06 pm
User ImageShe had adjusted to her new home and it's members as best as she could. Though it was true she was still wary of strangers and kept to herself for the most part. However, she was happy as could be around her family, which was quite large. This had helped her adjustment into the pride a great deal, at least she thought so. She had been surrounded by loving and caring individuals that sought to ensure she was taken care of and happy.

The day was young and she was hoping to gather a few things so she could do some crafting later. With her satchel around her neck she padded off with a light hum to herself. She might try to get a hunt in later in the day but for now she wanted to collect a couple of things. She had quite the eye for crafts and wasn't a bad hunter, after all, she had learned from her father a great deal.

Crimson gaze flicked around as she moved through the lands, her steps light and quiet. She knew she should get to know some more members of the pride and clans more, but it was a fear she just couldn't shake. She was getting much better about those she didn't know, but still. It would take some more time before she could learn to trust others full heatedly.

Greenie EA
I forgot who I had made this for, so now It's for you XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:45 am
User Image

Raphael had been with family earlier that day, he believed it was always good to invest in family above all else. This stemmed from the fact that two of his brothers had left to the Roguelands, it felt improper, but who was he to cast judgement on a pair that were brave enough to do something like. The dark lion, who had been covered in light brown markings was up and about again, pelt twitching with an eagerness to do a little traveling himself, but nothing so major. Traveling to him was leaving the prides lands briefly for a hunt and returning. That was enough for him.

He returned to his den, seeking a quick drink before leaving. Finding what he was looking for he began on his way. As he moved he recognized a few from other clans. It was likely in his best interest to meet others from different clans, it was entirely unnecessary, but eventually he'd want a wife and to do that may mean finding one from another place. Raphael just hadn't had any luck within his own clan, not that he had tried hard.

Heaving a great sigh, that immediately advertised he had a lot on his mind, he continued his walk. Shortly after having left he spied a female that appeared to be headed the same direction he was, not that his direction was set in stone, but that wasn't the point. He began to follow, allowing his dark blue orbs to give a once over, trying to determine her clan, but her markings didn't give it away.

"Hello?"

The dark lion wasn't shy. That was sometimes the only thing working for him. This could be one of those times.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:01 pm
The light sounds of pads upon the earth caused her to slow down and she turned her crimson gaze towards the dark lion that stood before her. He wasn't familiar to her so it was likely he was from a different clan.

"...Hello..."

She said softly taking a small step back as she looked at him. While she had long outgrown her fears of strangers she was still a little cautious. She still had nightmares of that night long ago and last night had been one of those nights so she was a little hesitant today, but she was doing her best to not let it affect her mood. She couldn't help but admire his markings, especially the gold wing markings upon his back. His colors were appealing to her and she figured she'd start with that, just to help her loosen up a little.

"I like your tattoos."

She said with a small smile as she looked down at her few. She felt honored to have the ones that she did.

"My name is Ayianna."

Greenie EA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:10 pm
Nerves. She appeared nervous and he was quite alright with that, though he didn't understand it. Raphael had never been shy, but he was very aware of how others could be and so he maintained the distance from her that she seemed to deem as okay.

"Ah, thank you." The male couldn't help, but grin and peer down at the markings that had been bestowed upon him. "I've been gifted with so much." His smile grew as he looked back towards the female. "You have quite a nice set of markings yourself."

"It's nice to meet you Ayianna."

He relaxed himself into a seated position - it was a nice change from standing. Raphael hoped he wouldn't alarm her by doing so, but just in case he allowed a silence to briefly hang over them.

"My name is Raphael. Raphel Ansoomse."

He smiled and wrapped his tail around his paws contentedly.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:46 pm
Greenie EA

She noted how he seemed tuned into her wariness and that set her at ease a little. It was thoughtful of him to not push her boundaries. "Thank you, I feel honored to have been given what I have." She said glancing at her own few markings. While they were little in number, she wouldn't trade them for anything. Though she did have to admit, his were quite striking.

As he moved into a seated position she realized that she was being standoffish for no other reason than her own fears so she took a seat as well. They might be here for a minute, might as well get comfortable. "It's nice to meet you Raphael." She spoke his name softly. "What clan are you in? You aren't familiar to me."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:07 am
"That's very graceful of you." He smiled warmly at her, just from their small encounter so far he could feel how down to earth she was. To be entirely honest it was refreshing and he would have been pleased as punch to even sit here in silence while they watched the sky, it was just that kind of encounter.

Bright blue orbs watched as the female followed suit with him and dropped her rump to the ground, the conversation was getting much cozier already! He beamed happily. "I am with the Sky Clan, I don't imagine that that is where you're from? I'm sure I would have made a point in meeting you."

Just so she wouldn't feel weird he decided that was enough of an awkward flirt attempt. It was in those moments that Raphael realized he hadn't truly talked to many others within his clan, for feeling as though he wasn't shy he sure didn't get out much. With that he almost laughed, but instead a small soft sighing sound escaped his lips.

Astoria Fallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:28 pm
She gave a small nod of her head at his words and just looked towards the sky and allowed the silence to radiate between them. It was a calming feeling and she enjoyed it a great deal.

The sky clan? That was why she hadn't seen him before, that was understandable his final words made her blush a little. She hadn't had much experience with the males taking a liking to her in the pride. "I'm from the Wolf Clan." She said looking at her feet for a moment before returning her gaze to him. "I wouldn't have minded that at all." She very much liked the way she felt around him, it was different than being around her parents. It was nice though.

Mysses Greenie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:23 pm
Raphael welcomed the silence between them - it was commonly easy to decide whether or not things were going well based on the type of silence. She had peered to the sky and so he followed suit, seeking whatever interests lay above the pair. Finding a bird or two soaring high above he smiled and then found himself looking back to her again.

"Ah, the Wolf clan." He smiled - there were no negative vibes from the clan, but it really had cleared things up for him. He wasn't sure he'd have seen her before now for any reason, but he was happy to have been given this opportunity. "You wouldn't mind if I was so bold as to ask to see you again?"

His eyes stared to hers in wonder, this wasn't as easy for him as he thought it would be. Though he was perhaps more talkative or less shy than she he had never thought he'd get to this point in his life.

AstoriaFallen

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:23 pm
Mysses Greenie

The silence between them was welcomed, which wasn't something she thought many would appreciate. She allowed herself to bask in it with him and then glanced his way as he spoke. So he wished to see her again. This was unexpected.

She looked at the ground for a moment before returning her gaze towards him. "I would like that very much." She said warmly hoping to get to know more about the male. She hadn't exactly felt this way towards someone before so this was all so new to her. She wanted to know more about the feelings and more about him. "Maybe tomorrow? Same time?" She offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:23 am
Nothing about their interactions seemed strange to him, which was an odd occasion considering his loss in most silences. The male met her warm tones with his own. "Tomorrow sounds lovely."

With that he decidedly took his leave, a small smile of good bye on his maw. He didn't dare say the words though - for he figured that he wouldn't get the chance to see her again otherwise. Truly, it wasn't good bye, it was in fact see you later - even that seemed to final.

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas