Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Andrea & Bella's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:09 pm
xxxxxxxxxxx ANDREA & BELLA'S HOME xxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

LOCATED IN Chedworth, England

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxFIRST FLOORxxxxxxxxxx

User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image

| Living Room | Kitchen/Dining Room | Laundry Room | Half Bath |

User Image...User Image...User Image

| Dog Room | Gaspard's Bathroom | Gaspard's Bedroom |

User Image...User Image...User Image

| Andrea & Bella's Bedroom | Andrea & Bella's Bathroom | Flex Room |

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:11 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxH O U S E x O C C U P A N T Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rosabella Winthrop
| Home | Work | Elsewhere |

Andrea Hart
| Home | Work | Elsewhere |

Gaspard Dufour
| Home | Hogwarts | Elsewhere |

Danica Stewart-Quinn
| Home | Work | Elsewhere | Moved

xxxxxxxxxxxxF A M I L Y x P E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

Osiris the Dog
| Home | Elsewhere |

Molly the Dog
| Home | Elsewhere | Deceased |

Tiny the Dog

Gylphie the Owl

Sassy the Cat
| Home | Elsewhere | Moved |

Tether the Cat
| Home | Elsewhere | Moved |

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:16 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxH I S T O R Yxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Danica and Rosabella moved in together as roommates in 2031. Danica brought her cats Sassy and Tether while Rosabella brought her owl Gylphie

⟹ Danica had gotten married and moved out in 2042

⟹ Andrea moved in during 2043 with her dogs Molly and Tiny, and Gylphie had passed away

⟹ Gaspard was adopted by Andrea and he moved in during 2045

⟹ Rosabella brought Osiris home in 2048

⟹ Molly and Tiny had passed away in 2059

xxxxxxxxxxxxC O N T A C Txxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Not Connected to the Floo Network

⟹ Allows Apparition within 15 Feet

⟹ Allows Owl Messages

xxxxxxxxxxxxV I S I T O R Sxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ Danica Quinn-Smith  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:13 am
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor Alumna - Twenty - Muggleborn - Seer - Welcome Witch - St. Mungo's
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Thank God for magic, Rosabella thought as she unpacked her last box and sent the items inside of it where they belonged. Sweaters hung on hangers which hooked in the closet, socks paired and placed inside of drawers. This would’ve taken infinitely longer – or so it felt that way when Bella and her father moved into the Quimby household years ago – without using any magic. Back then, she and her father liked to do things the muggle way; it was the only way they knew. He was a muggle and she was a muggleborn. Magic was foreign to them. Even when Eleanor offered to help them by using her wand, they didn’t want any. Now, Bella couldn’t imagine why she ever wanted to do things the muggle way. It was a lot more time consuming and took a lot more effort than using magic, and magic wasn’t bad. It was just different.

Happy with the way her bedroom looked, Rosabella took one last glance at it before leaving and entering the living room, where she and her housemate had said they’d meet once they were done setting up their own rooms. “Dani, I’m done!” she called out to her best friend, who was still in her room. As the brunette waited, she poured herself a hot cup of water before soaking a tea bag in it. Their rustic house was perfect. Three bedrooms, two best friends, and a huge house located not too far from her parents’ house. It was just far enough for her to feel as though she lived in a whole new location, but close enough for her dad to be able to visit her any time he wanted or needed to. It was easy for her to get around because of apparition, but she didn’t want to live somewhere far that her father wouldn’t be able to see her. This was perfect.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

Graydon Ironshield

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:07 am
User Image

Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴇᴄᴇɴᴛ Gʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛᴇ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Though her clothes were unpacking themselves and her other belongings were just about finished with locating themselves in her new bedroom, Dani was a bit tired. It had also not quite hit her that she was officially on her own now. Oh, sure, she'd moved in with Bella into their new place out in the Cotswolds, so she wasn't really alone, but she wasn't living with her Aunt Bella (that would be Aunt Arabella Quinn), and the posse of Half-Kneazle cats, anymore.

It was hard making the decision to move out, since she'd been living with her aunt since that awful night she'd been disowned by her parents and arrived on her doorstep as a half-starved wretch. Every time she thought about how her father had signed her over to her aunt like a second-hand motorcar the pain lanced through her anew, even though it had been eight years and an entire schooling career at Hogwarts ago.

She knew Aunt Bella would miss having her company, even if Dani was keeping long hours as an Apprentice Healer at St. Mungo's, but it was better than having only the company of her cats. Dani made the point of promising to invite her aunt over for dinner, once she and Bella (Rosabella) were settled in, and Grandma and Grandpa Quinn insisted she put in appearances on Sunday nights for family dinner at their house in Dublin.

Dani finished hanging her cloth map of Westeros on the wall near her bed, and glanced over to see Sassy and Tether curled up together in the middle of her comforter. She chuckled softly, and commented, "Nice of you two to make yourselves at home." She'd had the ginger-furred Sassy since First Year, and Tether was the orange and white striped tabby with a little pink nose and big blue eyes she'd rescued after she Vanished and brought him back in her Transfiguration OWL.

Her bookshelves were loading themselves with her selection of various novels, textbooks from school, and medical books she'd bought to help in her new career, and Dani drew a deep breath when it was all done. 'Not too shabby for a throwaway kid,' she thought, 'but, it won't officially be home until we have a brass cricket on the hearth, and we've cooked our first meal in the kitchen.'

Dressed in an over-sized Holyhead Harpies Tee-shirt, over a tank top, jeans and sneakers, Dani looked more like a college student than anything else, and she came out of her room and into the living room when she heard Bella's voice. "Took me a bit to figure out where to put my medical books," said Dani, as she entered the room. She chuckled, and added, "Sassy and Tether are already testing out the bed."

[quote="kiska166']

════════════════════════

OOC:

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:43 pm
User Image

Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor Alumna - Twenty One - Muggleborn - Seer - Welcome Witch - St. Mungo's

Rosabella had spent the majority of the day cleaning. It seemed silly – after all, they would be having a party that night, so it would most likely become a mess again. Actually, there was no question. It would become a mess again. They’d all be drinking and eating and dancing and talking and playing drinking games. There was no way it’d stay the least bit clean. Danica had tried to convince her to stop cleaning, but she couldn’t. First of all, their home had to be presentable. Second – and the main reason why Bella had been keeping busy – was to distract herself from the pre party butterflies. She was always a rather shy kid and grew into a rather introverted adult. The thought of hosting a party for what would be about ten other people was nerve wracking. Time was almost up, however, and she was sure the first guest would arrive soon. Snacks were laid out on the kitchen counters with room on the dining table for others to place what they decided to bring, the music that was playing in the living room could be heard from inside the bathrooms with the help from a charm, and if everyone wanted, Bella and Dani could set up a fire to sit around outside later. After all, this was the Cotswolds. A fire in the backyard which was fairly secluded from neighbours was a definite possibility.

((OOC: open the spoiler o3o))

Don't hate your nature, hate the fact that you can't change it
Minor playing with the majors, you can't make it so you fake it

Dani and Bella moved in and wanted to have a potluck sort of housewarming party where everyone could bring something (be it a meal, snacks, non alcoholic drinks, etc.). Although some snacks and a lot of non alcoholic drinks & mixers were covered by the girls, there's not a whole lot to eat and they did want a variety of food so be creative :3 also it's BYOB

GUEST LIST: Kenneth Blake, Tanya Whitethorne, Nina Vienna, Andy Smith, Ronna Walsh, Toby Walsh, Cathy League, Axel Roach, and Tori Macclellan

Everyone on the guest list can invite a +1

Graydon Ironshield
Diamond Wales
Yukina101
shabatha
mc2
The Forgotten Weasley
Essy ze Ninja
The Shiny Furret

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:16 pm
In the morning it comes; Heaven sent a hurricane.
Not a trace of the sun, but I don't even run from rain.
Beating out of my chest, my heart is holding on to you...
From the moment I knew you are the air in my breath;
Filling up my love soaked lungs, such a beautiful mess!
Intertwined and overrun, nothing better than this-
And then the storm can come; you feel just like the sun.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Dragon Research & Restraint BureauHalfblood Twin & FatherFormer Gryffindor

To be honest, Toby was pretty shocked two girls only a few years younger than him and Ronna had managed to get such a good deal with their house. He assumed they rented, and had never bothered about asking any of the specifics, but the Cotswolds were a nice area, if a bit remote, and while the house mostly resembled a cabin, the interior seemed larger than the exterior would suggest, and it was pretty nicely furnished. He supposed he was just in the mindset because he and Ronna were actively looking for a new place; with the addition of Tara, especially now that both girls were toddlers, the flat was getting more cramped by the day. He wasn't sure that he was ready to retire out to the country, but a bigger place would definitely be nice. And a yard. The girls should have somewhere to play outside.

Speaking of the girls, Toby was pretty sure he and Ronna had all but jumped at the chance for a summer night out, without their two children. Tally and Tara had him wrapped around their respective little fingers, but he needed a break once and a while, and so did Ronna. Besides, this was a little bit more mature of an event than a teenage rager; last he'd heard the guest list was fairly small, and it was a potluck, for crying out loud. You didn't get much tamer than that. Besides, neither Dani (who was the most straitlaced young adult he had ever encountered, and that was coming from the man who'd married 'the rules are the rules' Veronica Kiss), nor Bella (who he mostly remembered from quidditch as being very shy, very quiet, and very lowkey) were the partying type. That didn't mean he hadn't gone ahead and brought his own beer, though. And pasta salad, because why not.

OOC:
mc2

And if you say we'll be alright, I'm gonna trust you, babe.
I'm gonna look in your eyes, and I'll follow you into the light.
Never mind what I knew, nothing seems to matter now;
No one knows where it ends, how it may come tumbling down...
But I'm here with you now; let the world come rush in-
Come down hard, come crushing, all I need is right here beside me.
I'm not enough, I swear it, but take my love and wear it over your shoulders.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:36 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I like when the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy mama

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Artisan - Musician/Clothing Designer ♥ Gryffindor Alum ♥ Muggleborn ♥ Single
========================

Who knows just how to get what I wanna
What I want to do is spring this on you
Back up all of the things that I told you

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina had been incredibly busy so far this summer. She had managed to become an artisan, and at the moment she was working her way to being a pretty known musician. Her clothes design specialty was still being worked on, but she was certainly on her way to the first one. And when she wasn't working on her music or the clothing line, she was at home dealing with her stricter parents and an older brother who wasn't really around much anymore. Her parents decided that once she was done with that crazy school, she could go back to being their sporty little girl, and Nina had none of that. The first time they tried to confiscate her clothing and jewelry and things, Nina gave them a run for their money, and this night out was exactly what Nina needed if she could get there. And convincing her older brother was another thing entirely. It took several hours and several promises that she may or may not keep. Who knew with her anymore.

Arriving to the home of her former house mates... And teammates... She noticed that another one of Dani and Rose's guests had arrived. Brandon whistled his goodbye before driving away, not exactly sure he liked knowing where his sister currently was. Of course she didn't care and he didn't either. What she did was her business. Walking towards the front door, Nina almost forgot that she had brought along some alcohol and stuff for chips and dip. She hadn't really been sure what to bring really... And she wanted to be of some use other than just being there. Walking towards where Toby was standing and waved a little. "Hey Hey. Should we knock or walk around back you think?" She asked curiously. Feeling a little nervous... for some strange reason. Maybe because she hadn't seen some of these people in quite awhile.

The Forgotten Weasley

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

You say you're a big boy
But I can't agree
'Cause the love you said you had
Ain't been put on me
I wonder

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Semi Dressy Clothes
And it feels good to be with people like So far? Looks like Toby...
Although my mind keeps wandering to Woot! Partay! Partay! hehe

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:21 am
User Image
xVeronica Kiss-Walshxxxxx
xxxx

Looking: to save the world
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Ronna did not realize how much she (and Toby) needed a night off from their Irish twins. While Ronna adored Tally and Tara and wouldn't trade them for the world or even spaced them out more, having two children so close in age was a headache. The only perk is they missed the conversation with Tally about asking her about another child in the family. Instead they had to deal with Tally and Tara trying to get more attention at times. Ronna was thankful she still worked because she would have gone mad to just raise them without an escape most days. Tonight, though, was time her and Toby had to enjoy sans Tally and Tara.

Ronna was happy she could dress up in a short skirt and heeled boots and not get dirty looks as an irresponsible mother or retire to a pair of jeans or sweats and a t-shirt. She was also happy to have been able to not be stuck in maternity clothes. Never again was she going to have a child. Tally and Tara were enough for her and Toby thank-you very much. Ronna and Toby had brought pasta salad and Ronna thought to bring some additional beer. Ronna just reminded herself that this was not the time to get into an argument with Toby and then end up drunk and making impromptu decisions that lead to the birth of children. Then again Ronna felt since having Tally and Tara the two had learned to work through their differences much more responsibly. Parenthood suited them, who knew.

Ronna smiled as she saw Nina come up and ask Toby if they should knock or walk around the back and answered, "Knock naturally, far more polite." Ronna raised a hand and mad a few raps on the door and waited for either Danica, her adopted little sister, or the quiet Rosabella arrived to let them in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                              shabatha

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:45 am
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒶

Tori spent the afternoon getting ready for a party. She needed a party to take her mind off things at the moment. With Rider's injuries and recovery clouding her thoughts all the time, a distraction would be nice for one night. The teen had already asked Jayden to be her date to the housewarming party at Bella's house, asking him to meet her there. After asking her mom to make her a few things for the event and spending the entire afternoon getting dressed, she was ready. Collecting the food she was going to bring, Tori hopped aboard the Knight Bus, headed for the house.

Stepping off the bus, Tori felt like an urban superstar. She had decided to pair a high-low lace blouse with her high-waisted black jeans and white pumps with black bows. She usually didn't dress all in black and white, but for the occasion at hand it seemed very classy. It was strange not to have a pop of color, though, and that her shirt fully covered her stomach. A few other guests were already there, waiting at the door for it to open. Meanwhile, Tori stood at the start of the pavement, holding a container of mini Shepard's Pies and another of caramel shortbread, waiting for her date to arrive. She looked left and right, excitedly awaiting his arrival.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                      When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                      They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                      When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                      And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                      Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                      Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Devlyn Maycry

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:17 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《Eᴜɢᴇɴᴇ Pᴏʀᴛʟᴀɴᴅ "Jᴇᴀɴ" Wɪɴᴅsᴏʀ》 xx
Half-Blood Raccoon Animagus Witch Watcher Ravenclaw Graduate spaces

User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxSo we can take the world back from the heart-attacked
                                                      xxxOne maniac at a time, we will take it back
                                                      xxxYou know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start
                                                      xxxSo dance alone to the beat of your heart!

╔═ .⌘. ═════════════════════════

Cathy invited Jean to be her date in Dani's Housewarming Party, which he would gladly come. Well, he did thought he deserved a break from his tiresome work as a Witch Watcher, because sometimes gathering intel was like searching for a pin inside the stack of hay in which you were not allowed to set fire with, especially when he had to use his Animagus ability. Also, there was one time he was asked if he could come with her with some pureblood wedding where she was a bridesmaid, but Jean had to decline the offer. As much as he loved his girlfriend (despite how opposite they were to each other really), he didn't think he, a half-blood coming from a pureblood-and-muggle couple, should be even there without feeling embarassed. He never hated his blood status, but he would feel every awkward about it especially when he didn't probably know what type of crowd was he going to deal with, and he would be overwhelmed by a sea of strangers given that he saw himself as an introvert.

His attire wasn't much classy, besides, he didn't think he even had to. He has only wearing a Batman shirt, a pair of Converse, a military cap, and a denim hooded vest. Of course, he thought that his earrings and earcuffs could make it up for what he thought was a plain outfit. He arrived with Cathy in the certain house they were supposed to go, and there he spotted a familiar face. One of them was Ronna, who was a Witch Watcher like him, even if he didn't think they talked that much. He heard that this was going to be a small party, which he hope it won't drain his energy that much? He could only just hope.

═════════════════════════ .⌘. ═╝

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?xxx
                                                      I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenixxxx
                                                      Wearing our vintage misery-- No, I think it looked a little better on mexxx
                                                      I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenixxxx

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      ᴡɪᴛʜ [Cathy] ᴀᴛ [the doorstep]

Dating Cathaline League Attire Theme Song

< Out.Of.Canvas >

out of character

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:02 pm
User Image

Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor Alumna - Twenty One - Muggleborn - Seer - Welcome Witch - St. Mungo's

Rosabella heard a knock at the front door and Danica wasn’t in sight – or in hearing range – so the brunette took the initiative to answer the door. She expected to see one or two people guests standing outside, waiting to be let in, but instead saw four eager faces as she opened the door and one figure standing at the beginning of the pavement. “Oh, uh, hi everyone!” Bella greeted. The Gryffindor alumna had been at least semi-friends with the majority of the guests so far. The only person she didn’t quite know was the guy sporting the batman shirt. Dani did talk about how Cathy would be inviting her boyfriend, so maybe that was him? But Cathy was nowhere in sight – not even the girl standing in the distance. That was Tori. Maybe he’s Nina’s plus one? she figured. Either way, he was welcome and as long as everyone brought something to eat, there would be enough food. “Please, come in before the mosquitoes eat you alive,” she joked – well, half joked. As soon as they were surrounded by the house’s walls, they’d be enjoying the party bug free thanks to a charm that the girls placed on their home. Even with the windows open, no bugs would be making their way in.

As Toby, Ronna, Nina and Jean walked into the living room, Rosabella turned her attention back outside. “Hey! Tori!” she called in an attempt to get her friend’s attention. “The door’s unlocked!” After giving the blonde permission to walk in whenever whoever she was waiting for arrived, Rosabella shut the door. “I’ll go get Dani. In the meantime, make yourselves at home. There’s room in the kitchen for the food.” With that, Bella turned on her heel and headed straight for Danica’s bedroom. After knocking on the closed door three times, she announced, “Our guests are here!” before heading back to join the others in the kitchen.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Don't hate your nature, hate the fact that you can't change it
Minor playing with the majors, you can't make it so you fake it

Graydon Ironshield
Jade Galaksylph
shabatha
mc2
The Forgotten Weasley
The Shiny Furret

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:33 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxJ A Y D E N D R I C K S O N

Unemployed ◆ Gryffindor Alumnus ◆ Pure Blood

User Image

Nobody thinks what I think,
                                                              Nobody dreams when they blink
                                                              Think things on the brink of blasphemy
                                                              I'm my own shrink
                                                              Think things are after me, my catastrophe
                                                              I'm a kitchen sink,

Jayden was fairly excited for the party if only because it meant he got to see Tori again. She had asked him to bring drinks, and though he was sure she meant like soda or something, he had instead chosen to bring some more fun drinks. Mainly bottled margaritas because... why not? He apparated to the nearest spot he knew of to the flat and then walked the last 2 blocks or so there, his backpack was filled with the drinks, and he had his wand stuffed into his pocket.

When he got to the supposed flat he was supposed to be meeting Tori at he was glad to see that she was there waiting outside for him. Her arms full of containers of food. He grinned and swooped into to snatch the containers from her arms. "A pretty lady like you should never have to carry her own things." He stated matter of fact like, before leaning down to plant a few soft kisses to her cheek. He glanced her up and down, enjoying the outfit she had chosen, much more than he probably should have..... It wasn't HIS fault she was so damn gorgeous! "And may I say, you do look damn good today little dove." He glanced at the door. Figuring since he was a couple minutes late that most of the other guests had already arrived and Tori had just waited outside for him. "Shall we go in?"

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                              ooc: I'M SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I SUCK

Are you searching for purpose?
                                                              Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
                                                              Then paint something then, it might be wordless
                                                              Pointless curses, nonsense verses
                                                              You'll see purpose start to surface

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:40 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx Eugene Windsor>
Looking: Adorably Classy
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy knew that her and Jean in many ways were an odd couple. She craved to be a star and the center of attention and to always look perfect, things that Jean did not care about. Instead he was happy in the background doing work as a Witch Watcher and being an animagus. He had even gotten angry at her when she had said in passing to Leah the importance of looks, though he did have a point there was far more important things. While her looks made her as popular of a quidditch player as she was she would never have made the national team if she didn't have some talent. And a pretty face would never help her to navigate her international visits as easily, it was her linguistic ability that allowed her to pop off to France or China or Germany and get wherever she wanted and talk to the people and Cathy loved people. As Cathy and Jean dated longer she learned that it wasn't her looks that attracted Jean to her and she wondered if it was something to do with her bubbly personality and optimism, yet Jean supported her even when she was not her best which was why she loved Jean. So, of course, Cathy invited him to Dani's housewarming party knowing that Dani wouldn't mind and hoping Rosabella did not either.

Cathy had been waiting at the door with Jean when she realized she forgot the housewarming gift and quickly apparated away only to return when people were already entering. Cathy smiled and pecked Jean on the cheek in greeting and then holding out a small box holding a hand crafted brass cricket and holding up her box of cupcakes she made she said, "Sorry, I was running a bit late, I forgot the gift for you and Dani." Setting down the cupcakes in the kitchen she came to Jean's side and hugged his arm placing her blonde head, hair in pigtails with black bows to match her necklace and Jimmy Choo heels, on his shoulder. "Sorry about having to run back to my place, darling. Hope you didn't miss me." She ended jokingly and winking up at her boyfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                                    kiska166

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:47 am
In the morning it comes; Heaven sent a hurricane.
Not a trace of the sun, but I don't even run from rain.
Beating out of my chest, my heart is holding on to you...
From the moment I knew you are the air in my breath;
Filling up my love soaked lungs, such a beautiful mess!
Intertwined and overrun, nothing better than this-
And then the storm can come; you feel just like the sun.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Dragon Research & Restraint BureauHalfblood Twin & FatherFormer Gryffindor

Toby wrapped an arm around Ronna's waist for a few moments while she knocked; he knew she didn't dress purely for him, and never had, but that didn't mean he couldn't be appreciative of her breaking out the high heeled boots and mini skirt. He glanced over at Nina with a wave; she was as blonde and bubbly as he remembered, and dressed in a surprising amount of denim. He also spotted a teenage girl who looked barely out of Hogwarts approaching; he knew she'd been in Gryffindor, and struggled to remember her name. Tiffany? She was accompanied by some tattooed kid who he also vaguely remembered as being in Gryffindor. Something Drickson, rich-arse family. And then of course there was Cathy, pink as ever, and Jean, laid back as ever.

Bella answered the door, sounding more lively than Toby had ever heard her, and he chalked it up to Dani's influence. He made his way into the kitchen to put the food down. The kitchen and dining area was small, but warm in color, and.... definitely cleaner than their kitchen at home probably was at the moment. He was going to have to do those dishes in the morning; luckily he wasn't working tomorrow. He hoped Lea didn't let the girls stay up too late, but on the other hand, if that was the case they might sleep in, which would be great. Tally seemed to regularly wake with the sun, and then rattle the bars of her crib until someone came to get her. She was due for a big-girl bed. On the other hand, there'd be nothing to prevent her from getting out of one.

OOC:
mc2

And if you say we'll be alright, I'm gonna trust you, babe.
I'm gonna look in your eyes, and I'll follow you into the light.
Never mind what I knew, nothing seems to matter now;
No one knows where it ends, how it may come tumbling down...
But I'm here with you now; let the world come rush in-
Come down hard, come crushing, all I need is right here beside me.
I'm not enough, I swear it, but take my love and wear it over your shoulders.

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff