Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:03 pm
Hey, check it out, this has moved to the NEW GUILD! And since the time I first posted this in the OLD guild, the Maestros officially DISBANDED! Which has left some pirates homeless. Whoops! Key among them is my pirate with the most muse, Pilipili!

User Image

Hm, he seems to look just a smidge familiar, where have I seen... Those... Oh yes!

User Image

He's the twin of one of my Stormborn, MUNYU! And here lies the IC drama of it - Pili can see he's not getting much further where he is(Not something he needs to touch his seer powers for, it's a matter of looking at the situation with logic), and as much as he'd miss his captain, Jakk, he's been missing his twin even more.

So he's going to do something ballsy and stupid for a pirate, and go to the Stormborn.

What's the point I'm getting at? Somebody needs to bring him in as a Thrall, to catch him... So that when Munyu sees them come back, and sees Pili trailing as a Thrall, he has to face up to the fact his brother's a dirty pirate, and he's KNOWN about this fact and kept it a secret from the pride.

In fact only one other lion knows about it, and that's the priestess Susu. She may fake not knowing, though, but insist on adopting this wayward pirate as her own son and teach him the ways of the pride.

So... Which Stormborn wants to take a pirate as a Thrall, and do any pirates want to follow him?

(Also, other pirates following Pili are Barnacle, Wind Whistler, and Kleio! If need be, Pili will claim the first two as his personal Thralls, and 100% NOT treat them as such, and the last one as his mate, to spare them being somebody else's Thralls)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:09 am
I have the horrible urge to offer Rook as the reaver to capture Pili. XD  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:24 am
Given Pili's his uncle, that's rather hilarious XD

Svana: Rook, that Thrall looks REALLY familiar...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:34 am
Andranis

DRANI DRANI! Omg. I have an IDEA! Cythraul is going on his first viking here soon. CAN HE NAB UP PILI?! Cy will look out for his pirate brother still.  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:55 am
Gaea and her brothers/sister are coming with them I believe you told me? If that's the case, would they be thrall or?

The dragon family. Lol  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff