Katch's Super Singles Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:50 pm
Yup, it's another singles post, prepare your butts.

So yeah - SUP Soq, I haven't seen you in a while.

I figured since my ponies havent gotten much attention while I was gone, i'd try to get them some now.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED.

I'm not here that often, I travel for work & when I AM here it's usually just to lurk and check in where i'm needed. I don't mind doing rp if I have the time - but if you're here for plots, it might take a while. Or you know, just background it.

Okidoki then, here we go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:26 pm
All the single ladies~

User Image

Name: La Calavera Catrina ( Just Catrina, who needs to be THAT formal)

Catrina is a lady, pure, elegant, lacy and just a taaaad creepy. She's a member of Marrow's sugarskull family - eerie but mostly pleasant folk. She abhors dirt and will hurry to clean even the slightest speck from her lacy attire - she carries around a rapier she won from a two leg in a duel betwixt the weapon and her own shiny horn. She has a heavy accent from her land of origin though she'll always change her story on WHERE exactly that is. She's easily offended if her honor is in question or her family is threatened and will straight up " white glove" challenge folks. Even though she's such a high class lady, she lives in a area most find to be quite haunted, she finds it charming, she finds anything normally squeamish to "proper ladies" lovely
figures. She'd likely be attracted to a stallion with a similar sort of eerie feel, being a gentleman is a MUST. Probably just Flings, she's a lady of class, but restless and wouldn't stay one place long

1 slot taken.

User Image

Name: Kitiara Nox ( Kit, Kitiara )

Kitiara is a little ball of hellfire, she knows what she wants and she's not afraid to use any means necessary to aquire it. She's part of the Nox family and is the proud, albeit often annoyed daughter of Nightmare the felsteed and a ghostly mare he found on his sob story journey. In her own mind she's been baby sitting her sop of a father for too long - though he DID train her how to fight, she just fights a little dirtier, having NO interest whatsoever in being a proper knight - or whatever her half brother ended up being, who cares. She can be strangely charming and crooked at the same time, finding regular stallions gullible and easy to mold to her liking. She is the kind that wants to be in charge - dull, uninteresting ponies are easily brushed aside as she's a lady on a mission. She's used to constantly watching for someone to attack while her back is turned, so she wouldn't mind that sort of dangerous dance with another similar minded stallion. Flings only

User Image

Name: Bear Bones (BB or Bones )

Bones is the fox equivalent to a trap door spider, she's got a sharp mind and sharper teeth. Her lifestyle has always been about ambushing things and dragging them into her fox tunnels to be devoured neatly and added to the classy bone decor she's got in her home. Being from such twisted family lines she's not someone to be taken lightly, only another walker may be able to deal with her as she tries to figure out how to best strip the flesh away from those pretty bones - all others are just sweet meats. She has no love for family and is often annoyed by other walkers sniffing about, defending her territory by stealthily employing several booby traps - she loathes confrontation and getting her own paws dirty.

Yes, she's a part of the Bear family, I know it's a bit hard to find ones that aren't, but pure walkers/mutants only.

1 slot taken

User Image

Name: Sorrowsap (Sorrow)

Sorrowsap is the child of the forest, given life by magic and nature (so she recalls anyway) She's been the protector of the forest she grew up in since maturity and has been the gentle watcher of the flora the fauna and the morning dew on every leaf ever since. She's very druid like, having nature magic due to her heritage - plants sprout in her very hoof steps she can heal minor injuries and is perfectly happy with isolation, as it's been all she's known - When she does encounter a non threatening soul she's happy for the company, enjoying their tales of far away places outside of the comforts of the forest walls. Though she is very peaceful she knows when it is necessary to fight and will use her gifts and her single horn to rid the forest of villains there to spoil it. She would be thrilled to find another plant themed pony to be with, or someone equally as in tune with nature. LM/Fling

User Image

Name: Hoseki No Kumo " Jewel Spider "

Hoseki was the child of a strange union between a member of the Sinclair family and the poisonous Naraku - He thought to create his own progeny and use them to track down the "sacred jewel" which supposedly had the power to make him into a full kalona instead of just half. Hoseki was...a disappointment to him, she harbored a fake jewel and lured folks with her sweet words and her sharp wit - her blood thirst was...cute. But She ultimately was cast aside to find progeny with more power than she to help him find his jewel. She lives with the Sinclair family now, thankful her mothers blood diens to accept her as she is. She gathers intel from those she woos and while dutiful to this task, is still a dark spider, waiting in her web.
Flings  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:44 pm
It's raining men~

User Image

Name: Akuma

The insatiable demon - aka he who eats everything
Akuma was the largest of his brothers and the one who was less inclined to slink about in the shadows - he revels in the hunt and shows himself very openly to his prey, believing whole heartedly that to eat them infuses him with their life essence. He's a "foodie" walker - there is very little more important to him than eating and keeping his pelt free from muss. He displays the heads of his prey in his mountain home, believing the souls of his victims are trapped there, fearing even the hint of his shadow. He does not appreciate other walkers in his space, that's competition for food afterall and he can't have that, though occasionally he will encounter a proud female that will be a tough opponent in a steak scuffle and come to...an arrangement.

Pures only please. :3

1 slot taken

User Image

Name: Frost

Frost is a good boy, bright and outgoing - a charming individual with a heart full of adventure and love, he's eternally trusting of any he meets (which ends up biting him in the butt a lot) his family is from a region of snow and ice and so he's very used to different climates, meeting lots of interesting folk on his way between the valleys and his families mountain home. Hes been a message runner for a good number of years due to this and enjoys his job very much. He'd be very happy with a equally bright and sunny soq to stay with him for a while, he'd definitely be the one to lifemate as his parents did.

User Image

Name: Gelato

Gelato is a a happy sweet boy from a happy sweet couple - the first and very brightly colored son - He's very charming (got it from his father) and well, likes to woo...anything on four legs.
Gelato doesn't have any gender preferences because love is love ~ love can also be called candied applies if you happen to have any on you razz
LM/Fling

User Image

Name: Naraku

Naraku is a dark poisonous soul - not much is known about him except that he lives to make others miserable everywhere he goes - his hobby is mixing poisons from the various places he's torn asunder, painting it on his hooves so even his footsteps killed the life under them. His only goal in life is to obtain a strange "sacred jewel" that will supposedly give him the power to become a full blooded kalona, as he is cursed with being only half, and not even the good kind. He figures he needs progeny to help him with his project, essentially minions that will do what he says and have the power to trample any in his way. Flings for sure.

1 slot taken  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:51 pm
Open for posting :3
Please quote me for my attention.

You can also reach me by PM or AIM ( badgerkatch )

ty biggrin  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:44 am
Two possible suitors for Catrina so far o v o b  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:48 pm
*slides a herd link towards Sorrowsap and Cregga*

*also slides Tenzin, leader of said herd towards the two mares*

*intense eyebrow waggling commences*

[+Katch+]

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:55 pm
belloblossom
*slides a herd link towards Sorrowsap and Cregga*

*also slides Tenzin, leader of said herd towards the two mares*

*intense eyebrow waggling commences*

[+Katch+]

Ahaha, well I havent seen that many "plant" ponies around lately, i'll definitely keep him in mind for Sorrow, she's really wanted to find kinship.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:38 pm
[+Katch+]

User Image

Name: Akuma

The insatiable demon - aka he who eats everything
Akuma was the largest of his brothers and the one who was less inclined to slink about in the shadows - he revels in the hunt and shows himself very openly to his prey, believing whole heartedly that to eat them infuses him with their life essence. He's a "foodie" walker - there is very little more important to him than eating and keeping his pelt free from muss. He displays the heads of his prey in his mountain home, believing the souls of his victims are trapped there, fearing even the hint of his shadow. He does not appreciate other walkers in his space, that's competition for food afterall and he can't have that, though occasionally he will encounter a proud female that will be a tough opponent in a steak scuffle and come to...an arrangement.

Pures only please. :3

-eyebrow waggle-

Would you be interested in flinging him with Khaalida in my Sig? I know she's a little bright but he has purple hues and think he'd muddle it out a bit. :3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:34 am
Forever hunting for walkers not related to mine XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:24 pm
[+Katch+]

User Image User Image

Sometime?? emotion_kirakira  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:08 pm
Calixita
[+Katch+]

User Image User Image

Sometime?? emotion_kirakira

Eyyyyyy, sure :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:41 pm
[+Katch+]
Eyyyyyy, sure :3

AWESOME! She's one of my favorite purewalkers ;_; heart  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:20 pm
*jabs thread for good measure*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:08 pm
[+Katch+]

Would you still like to keep our agreement between Naraku and Terra Stryker?

There is an agreement in place made in 2013 if you still wish to proceed.

User Image

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:18 pm
tefla
[+Katch+]

Would you still like to keep our agreement between Naraku and Terra Stryker?

There is an agreement in place made in 2013 if you still wish to proceed.

User Image

I don't see why not~ o v o b
i don't have anything else going on with him~  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out