Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:19 pm
Hello again!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've recently begun to reconsider a lot of things, and felt like making a plot thread might calm the anxiety I feel toward Gaia & Soquili lately. I have so many ponies without much going on, and am in desperate need of fixing that! Even if nothing really comes of this, having this down here & organized will make me feel better, so...here we go! I've structured this in a way to where it doubles as a plot & singles thread -- so most of the Soquili that you see below will be single, and if they're not, it will be stated within their post!

I would also like to make it known that I am extremely flexible when it comes to my Soquili's personalities; I typically let the story tell itself, so...a lot of their personalities haven't exactly been fleshed out in any real way! What you see below may or may not be what you get in RP in it's entirety! Things are definitely bound to change!

A Couple of Things:
--- Please do not post in the thread; PM me here or DM me via Discord!! if you're interested!
--- Discord: SummerRaaven
--- MOST of my Soquili are open for RP, but I've been very slow lately, and don't see that changing any time soon. If you'd rather just plot, we can discuss things!
--- I'm still going to leave this here, but since starting this thread, things have changed. I want to RP!^^ I want to help bring RP back! I will not turn you down if you only want plots, just know that --- I'm vastly more interested in RP.
--- I typically don't fling, unless otherwise stated. But I'm open to consider all sorts!

Without further ado...ponies galore!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:20 pm
Full-Sized Mares

~~♥♥♥~~

User Image
Name: Amat Victoria Curam
---Personality:
---A little bit of a nutcase when it comes to doing the right thing, this mare is a self-proclaimed hired-hand, doing the bidding of others...for a price, of course. She won't help you unless it benefits her as well. Underneath her hard exterior, she does actually want to see peace & serenity in the world, but goes about such a goal in an unorthodox way. Vic is a guardian, a protector...of those she deems worthy. Only those who can help her in return will get her attention.
--- Victoria is also a very big prankster, messing with those who she deems unworthy of her protection and guidance. Everyone has something to offer, and if you don't well, she'll get it out of you...just watch! She's not very serious unless she absolutely has to be (very serious while on the job, while not...she likes a good row with another!) However, if you mess with her in return and it's unwelcome, she will turn on you -- she has a bit of a sharp side in attitude when she feels threatened. Friends, nicety, kindness....not really her thing, and as she's typically alone, she doesn't care much for formalities. Just give her the job, give her what she wants, let her feel like she's helping the world, and move on!

Orientation: Heterosexual
Breedings:
---● ---

Potential Plots:
---The Jobs- She's currently -- and frankly will always be -- open to Soquili who want to hire her for something. She does draw the line at murder, but everything else is fair game! Just make sure that if you do hire her, she'll expect something in return....this is still a bargaining trade in her mind!
---The Mask- Vic(toria) hides her true identity behind her mask, as a way to not let anyone in. It'd be nice to see her have a stand-off with someone who asks her flat-out about it. This RP would force her to reflect upon her decisions in her life thus far, as she'd feel the need to explain herself to a stranger.
---The Dragon- Because she's got a bit of a dragon-like look to her, I'd love for Vic to meet a few other dragon Soquili, allowing her to see the other parts that life has to offer. She's a bit of an outsider, and even though her parents raised her to believe in herself, she cannot help but feel misplaced.
---The Failure- Like any true growth story, she needs to fail, and fail miserably. How/why is extremely flexible -- maybe she has to question her morality during one of her jobs? Maybe she comes face to face with real danger, and has to act accordingly? I just want her to feel like what she's doing is for naught, it would cause for a decent amount of heartache on her end, which would be interesting to see how it'd play out.
---The Others- If you have plots, since all mine suck, let me know!

Romantic Requirements:
---● I can't say for sure if she'll ever lifemate, I will let that develop naturally through RP, if that was to be the case. She does, however, strike me as the kind of mare who would never admit to any sort of feelings, so courting her would definitely prove difficult. Romantically she's quite uninterested, but like I said....RP may tell a different story!
---● I'm game for most personality types -- except purely evil. Although she may be grey in some areas of morality herself, she is still inherently good. Pure-evil would be an automatic enemy to the cause that she holds so dear.

~~♥♥♥~~

User Image
Name: Inbijiburu Namae (Nessie)
---Personality:
---Just like you'd expect from a sea monster of sorts, Nessie's heart belongs to the ocean. She's fiercely loyal to all that it has to offer her, and cannot be found anywhere near dry land as...what is the point? Tending not to care much for the sky, if you are a Soquili with wings, it would be difficult for her to give you the time of day you deserve, whereas, if you're a friend of the sea, she's going to be just as fiercely loyal to you as to her home. Nessie is not exactly the friendliest of mares, but if you have that one common interest, you've got a guardian for life!
--- Nessie is also a bit selfish, taking what she wants from whomever she wants, regardless of the consequences. Her parents are both sea-pirates themselves, as is her sibling, so it's all she's ever really known. She's a down-in-the-dirt, roar-your-face-off warrior kind of girl, and she's not afraid to show it. You've got something she'd like? Well, now you've got yourself a battle, friend!

Orientation: Pansexual
Breedings:
---● ---

Potential Plots:
---The Sea Captain- She's constantly in and around water, searching for a crew to call her very own. One day, she hopes to start her own herd of sea-loving Soquili! Perhaps your Soquili would like to join in? This could be a series of RPs, or something simple, I haven't exactly thought about it in a lot of detail yet.
---The Pillager- Nessie is by nature, a pillager, and would do so without any hesitation. Perhaps she pillages from the wrong Soquili, or herd? Perhaps she....has to leave with her tentacle between her legs? Or perhaps...she cannot leave at all! I'd like a bit of danger in her life!
---The Others v1- Heyo! Just cause Nessie doesn't like flying Soquili doesn't mean I don't want her to interact with them! I like conflict as much as the next evil goddess! Got a Soquili in need of a bit of conflict & has wings? Let her at 'em!
---The Others v2- If you have plots, since all mine suck, let me know! She's kind of still a very large work in progress when it comes to her personality and what I'd like to see for her, so...she may very well fit your plot instead!

Romantic Requirements:
---Important - The Soquili in question will have to be sea/water related somehow. Her love of the sea is too strong for her to be with anyone of the sky, or anywhere else.
---● Anything goes with personality! She may not want to admit it, but she can be flexible -- life is about learning and growing, after all! A Soquili on the nicer scale could bring her down a few notches and allow her to settle into herself, comfortably. This would be a tiny bit difficult to pull off, but definitely doable. A Soquili a bit more devilish as she could be a ton of fun, just as well -- but much easier for her to develop feelings for due to their similarities.

~~♥♥♥~~

User Image
Name: Adela
---Personality:
---Adela is the kind of mare who loves the world, regardless of the good, or the evil. Everything has a reason for being here, and she intends to find out those reasons! Through her travels, she's come across many Soquili, and has proudly taken a life-lesson with her as she left each of them, to be given to another once she can. She's a walking guide of spirituality - the right and the wrong, the good and the not-so-good, and if are lost, she's there to guide you back to yourself. Of course, this is all self-proclaimed, and she doesn't actually have any power over anyone, or anything. But -- if her words can heal, that's all that matters!
--- Adela is an amazing friend to all, however, she only stays until she's no longer needed, so her presence in your life will always be temporary. Life is about growth, she believes, and those who come into your life for a reason are the ones who leave the biggest impact. She needs to find them all!! However, once she's met you, she'll remember and love you forever, so you'll always have her on your side! She's incredibly sweet, knowledgeable, loving...everything you'd expect out of someone who held themselves to a high moral standard.

Orientation: Heterosexual / Aromantic
Breedings:
---● Laermeluion (ATh e a r t)
---● ---

Potential Plots:
---The Guide- Adela is the kind of mare who thinks of everyone else before herself, and is in constant alert for those who are in need of some help. She's not a spirit guide literally, no...more of a guide for the soul to heal. I'd love for her to help anyone in need of it -- doesn't matter breed or personality, she doesn't discriminate. If you have a Soquili in need of healing, please let her know!!
---The Mother- Lost-soul foals can apply, if they so wish! While probably never going to consider herself a mother-figure, she'd never turn away a lost foal. So if you have someone in need of a mother, or a friend, she's your girl! An adoption or two would do this mare good!
---The Storyteller- Because of the fact that Adela is so keen on helping, she loves to hear other's stories. I'd love for her to meet a variety of Soquili of different backgrounds, so she can gain all the knowledge she can when it comes to the hardships of life & pain. She may not be able to help, but...sometimes all you need is a shoulder to cry on.
---The Others- Again, always open for your plots as well!

Romantic Requirements:
---Important - It will be difficult to get her (and me) to agree to any kind of long term, or short term, romance with her. She's just simply uninterested in that aspect of life. Always under the impression that her life was meant for a greater good, romance wasn't exactly ever in the cards for her. However, I won't dismiss it all together -- it's definitely a possibility with the right stallion! Absolutely no one-night-stand flings
---● Much, much more likely to breed with couples who cannot have children on their own. Surrogacy gives her life a little bit more meaning, so, she'd much rather help others than herself!

~~♥♥♥~~

User Image
Name: Filly
---Personality:
---Raised by a single mother who has absolutely no clue what she was doing, Filly is herself a bit clueless. She thinks she is a gift to the world, because that's what her mother had taught her, and so she behaves accordingly. Rules don't apply to her -- she can say & do whatever she pleases, right? Yes! She's not, however, mean or selfish on purpose, exactly...she just...doesn't know what she's doing is rude. She doesn't know, because that life was all she's ever known. She actually does honestly think that she is quite amazing, and won't hesitate to let you know...but...only because she knows you don't know her. So, naivety at it's finest, in this case! She just is completely clueless.
---Filly is also one for the flirting methods of life, and will not stop until she gets what she wants. She knows she's pretty (or thinks?), and if she likes you, she'll let you know! It can get her in to trouble at times, but...through her time here in the Soquili lands, she's slowly learning just how screwed up her mother made her, and is trying to fix it for the better! Keyword, trying.

Breedings:
---● ---

Potential Plots:
---The Flirt- I really, really, really just want Filly to have the opportunity to flirt with as many stallions as possible! ICly she's still in the stages of naivety, so any kind of flirting will do -- she's snobbish at this point, so it'd be hilarious to see her flirting go unnoticed.
---The Disaster- Because of her foolish ways, she's bound to flirt with the wrong guy at least once, right? Haha! What if it was a Kalona, and said Kalona wasn't exactly down with her super-feminine approach to conversation? She'd really be in for it this time!! She's a severely underdeveloped character so I'd just like to have a bit of fun.
---The Growth- I'm kind of interested in getting my ponies RPs that will help their characters develop in the long run, so any kind of RP that challenges her (or me) will be great here! Obviously she's not only going to flirt, she has other things going on as well, so maybe she finds a Soquili or two who is willing to teach her the proper ways of life!
*may or may not be Guilian -- need to talk to Caj*
---The Others- Again, always open for your plots as well!

Romantic Requirements:
---● Stallions only, she's a bit of a self-obsessed mare, and another mare would just be viewed as competition. On the other hand, stallions give her all the attention, and she eats it up!
---● Flings, lifemates, whatever works best! I would personally prefer a lifemate since I'm a massive fan of those, but, I can go either way.
---● Personality-wise, this is a tough one. Hmm. Someone who accepts her for her? Someone willing to change her for the better? I suppose my only requirement is no one who is going to disrespect her, she wouldn't tolerate that no matter how much growth she gets.

~~♥♥♥~~

User Image
Name: Lizbeth
---Personality:
---Harsh, cruel, 'wants to watch the world burn' kind of a character. Coming from a pure Kalona family, all Liz knows is death and destruction, really. It's in her nature to want to see others suffer, generally speaking. She won't stop if someone is in her way of getting what she wants, and doesn't care who those actions affect. This may or may not work out in her favor, she has yet to encounter someone who challenges her on a larger scale. May be in need of a bit of a wake-up call because she's so blinded by her own hatred that she doesn't realize it may come crashing down on her one day.
---If she respects you, however, (fancy that, eh?), she'll be by your side in time of need. She's not one to keep friends, but recognizes an ally for what it is -- she's not entirely foolish. When it comes down to it, she knows who she can, and should, rely on...and you can count on her...if she can trust you in return. A true Kalona, in that aspect. Her parents had raised her to know when to play the game, and when not to play the game, so she's quite skilled in knowing the appropriate times to react. She's got your back, if she deems it worthy. The specifics of her personality have yet to be developed considering I do not typically play characters that fall into the 'corrupt' spectrum as much as others, so this may or may not develop further as time goes on!

Orientation: Pansexual
Breedings:
---● ---

Potential Plots:
---The Mistake- Only real major thing I can think of for her is a run-in with a skinwalker. I may or may not fill this in with Ahmri once I get him going, but I think it'd be interesting to see her try and interact with a creature more deeply cruel than things she's used to. It could end in her getting hurt, I'm perfectly fine with that!
---The Purist- There are definitely Kalonas out there more wise & all-knowing to the kalona way of life than she is...perhaps she needs a hard lesson in what's good and what's not? I'm game! I'm also running out of ideas...
---The Others- Again, always open for your plots as well! Lizbeth is one of those characters where I'm not completely sure what it is I want for her, so she's more of a plot-filler for other people's Soquili, and I'd be okay with that! If you need someone rough for one of your Soqs, or if you have an idea, please let me know! She's open to a lot of things, and since I'm not really in need of anything super super specific, have at it!

Romantic Requirements:
---● Not capable of love, unfortunately -- only deep, passionate respect for another creature like herself. So if you're looking for a romantic mare, turn around now. She's a one-night-stand or monogamous flinger, through and through.
---● A tiny bit of a Kalona purist. If you don't have visible Kalona traits, you may have a harder time convincing her to breed with you. But it could still happen! I see her breeding with all sorts, just to breed. The kind of mare that manipulates their way into having children.

~~♥♥♥~~

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:22 pm
Full-Sized Mares Cont.

~~♥♥♥~~

~~♥♥♥~~

User Image
Name: Epesi
---Personality:
---At a very young age, Epesi learned that talking is good for the soul. It keeps you young, it keeps you interesting, and it allows for knowledge to grow in the quickest way possible. So it's safe to say that since learning that, she hasn't stopped talking. She'll talk to quite literally anyone, all day....every day! She's beyond friendly, almost border-lining annoyingly friendly, and just wants to know about you, your life, and everything else in between! A happy mare at her best, Epesi just likes to see smiles come across Soquili's faces.
---In her older, wiser, more calmer stage of life, however, she's learned to quell the need to have a conversation if the situation doesn't call for her. Her children were never much for talking, and neither was her former mate, so she believes perhaps that has something to do with why they left. She doesn't let that get her too down, however! It's not about her happiness, anyway, it's about seeing the look on everyone else's faces once she makes them happy. A true civil servant!

Breedings:
---● ---

Potential Plots:
---The Rebirth- Epesi will be a pretty straight-forward plot, I'm not really interested in RPing her unless it's specifically to find her a mate. She's been at 100% stats for roughly 8 years now, and is one of my oldest ponies, and her personality needs no developing...she's already quite where she needs to be! Obviously with the heartbreak of losing her mate she'll have gone through some change, but at the core of her soul, she'll always be the same. That being said, I want to find her the final chapter in her life. The one who will stay. I am very much interested in RPing her, though, so if you're not going to RP please do not offer. She's been stagnant for a while and needs some love. I will not be picky on the aesthetics of the stallion, nor will I be on his personality...I only just request that he not be much, much younger than her ICly...I want her to mate to a stallion who has existed in Soquili for a few years now...oldbies need to unite! I'd just like to RP a soft, tender, and romantic love affair between two Soquili who thought their lives were coming to an end, only to be reborn.

Romantic Requirements:
---● She's been lifemated before, but has since had the lifemating broken (she's not on a ban, that's been long passed), so I'm 100% looking for a fresh start for her. A new lifemate -- and only a lifemate. Someone who is hopefully just as old in body, but young in spirit as she is. Someone who wants to settle down, but also wants to explore the world. Just someone who can finally give this girl the attention she deserves....seeing as her last mate didn't exactly go as planned.

~~♥♥♥~~

Reserved for Genevieve upon certing

Reserved for Taiga upon certing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:02 pm
Full-Sized Stallions

~~♥♥♥~~

User Image
Name: Bennet
---Personality:
---Charming and fun, Bennet is a total lover. Very much unlike his older sister and their father, Bennet is in love with the idea of love and wants to find his prince charming more than anything in the world. He sees the good in life, and love, and doesn't understand how there can be hatred in the same world where love exists. It's the most powerful thing in the world, after all! He's an idealist; a dreamer, and metaphorically paints the world with his undying want to make it a better place. He'll make friends with just about anyone, which has yet to backfire on him, so why stop now? if it isn't broken, don't fix it! He'll do anything for those that he cares about, even if he's only known you for a few hours.
---Love is love is love -- and he'll give all of his heart away just to see you smile! He's also a giant teddy-bear stallion, there are a lot of things that make him go absolutely weak at the knees. Bennet is a total sucker for his family, although they do not share the same ideals as him, will protect them to the death. His older half-sister is his closest confidant, and he wants nothing more than to see her -- and everyone else he adores -- make their lives just a little bit brighter!

Orientation: Homosexual
Breedings:
---● ---

Potential Plots:
---The Friend- I developed Bennet like this so he could become my go-to 'friend' Soquili. I would love all of the RPs relating to friendship & the power of friendship to go to him! I'm absolutely game for meet & greets for him as well, seeing as those fall under the line of friendship RPs! I don't have many Soquil-muses willing to handle that kind of stuff, so Bennet was born! Please be aware that he may or may not be a strong muse, however.
---The Lover- A heartbreak or two? I can't let my Soquili get away with being constantly happy all the time; bad things have to happen from time to time!! So...got a stallion who wants to break a loverboy's heart? Hey, not everything can be sunshine and rainbows, right? Sometimes things have got to give!
---The Others- He's actually deeply a blank slate of a character, which is quite sad! I'm way more open to seeing what it is you have to offer me, and I'm more than willing to forgo any kind of romantic RP for him, if you so choose. Toss whatever at me, and we'll see where that goes!

Romantic Requirements:
---● He's going to mate you for life, sorry...you're stuck with him forever. He's 1000% a one-and-done kind of a guy, and the stallion lucky enough to win his heart will have a fiercely loyal mate forever.
---● As far as surrogacy flings go, he won't start looking until after he's found his lovemate, but I suppose I may be open to ideas still. He just....doesn't want to raise a family until he's in love.
---● Naturals heavily preferred. Hey, my boys are important to me!

~~♥♥♥~~

User Image
Name: Gravoir Mament
---Personality:
---An interesting fella, to say the least. Very much believes in the greyness of the universe -- not everything is so black and white, and it's his personal duty to prove it to those who are blinded by the goodness. You cannot have good without the bad, just as simply as you cannot have the bad without a bit of the good; he himself likes to teeter heavily onto the side of evil. Not an outright killer, Gravoir tends to toy with his prey -- his victims -- playing mind games until they've begged for mercy...but he will not kill -- not unless provoked. Instead he'd stalk, lurking in the shadows until life took it's natural course. He's a fan of the dead, and the dying, feasting only once the stench of decay has filled his nostrils. It pleases him a great deal to be able to creep others out, as that feeds into his idea that the world isn't made up of pure good and pure evil. There are games to be played, games to be won, and certainly, games to be lost.
---He's also an extreme loner, mostly doing his business in the dead of night, while the rest of the world sleeps. He cares not for formalities and niceties, and is mostly there to further his own agenda. Proving a point to the world....or perhaps himself? All the while surviving in a judgmental, messed up world.
---He's my...evil, but not actually evil, character. The one whose motives you question the entire story, but in reality...he's going to end up on your side. I can't really do his personality justice, he lives in the deep, dark parts of my soul, and comes out only when RPed.

Orientation: Heterosexual/ ???
Breedings:
---● ---

Potential Plots:
---The Nightcrawler- Have a Soquili in need of a bit of a scare? Gravy is your guy! He will not do your Soquili any harm, I promise, he just likes to see the fear in their eyes before he shows himself. A shadow-lurker at his very core, Gravoir just wants to show others that they shouldn't be so naive to the truth of the world.
---The Omen- Similar to the ideas above, but a tad bit darker. He's out to show that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows, and there are far creepier things than he that roam these lands, sure...but maybe he's not as grey himself, as he'd like to think. I'd love for him to snap one day, causing a breech in his own morality that he didn't see coming, and wondering if true darkness lives within his soul. The plot I have with the unnamed potential suitor has a story similar to this...but maybe it goes further than that? If she can't save him from the darkness...maybe he's not meant to be saved...
---The Deceit- Seeing as he may be taken by someone at the moment, I'd love for Gravoir to have a mare (or a stallion) either 1) have the upper-hand in a debate, since he's distracted by romantic thoughts of another or 2) fall for him, and have him forcibly break their hearts. He's not the gentlest of souls, so a little one-sided romance would be fun to see played out. And the former -- the 'debate', would be wildly interesting, he's never the one to be out-done in a conversation about the workings of the world, but because of her, he just may be!
---The Task- Call me absolutely bonkers, but I'd love for Gravoir to fall head-over-hooves in adoration for a lost foal. He's never personally dealt with a child, and he'd personally never hurt a child, even if provoked, so...Uncle Gravy to the rescue! Seriously, he'd probably hate it, but he'd help the foal find it's parents, and I'll be over here giggling cause I'd just love to see that played out.
---The Others- Always open for various other plots!

Romantic Requirements:
---● In my mind he's taken, but I'll have to ask the owner of the mare for confirmation. So...for now, he's unavailable.

~~♥♥♥~~

He's a massive work in progress. Please come back later.

User Image
Name: Ahmri Enzi
---Personality:
---Shhh nothing to see here

Orientation: n/a
Breedings:
---● ---

Potential Plots:
---The Jobs-
---The Mask-
---The Dragon-
---The Task-
---The Others-

Romantic Requirements:
---Why is he here, he shouldn't be here. A.k.a, this doesn't apply to him even in the slightest. If I am interested in breeding him, sadly, I will be the one to approach you. Ahmri is extremely, extremely important to me and I will not breed him with just anyone. I'm terribly sorry if this is coming off rude just....nope! I'm more or less just interested in getting him out there for skinwalker related plots! No breedings. Nope nope. Not unless I approach you. Well, okay....if you wanted to offer I am willing to look at the offer! I'd like to see what's potentially out there, sure. I suppose. Maybe. We'll see. He's heavily plotted, and hopefully heavily RPed, and just, way too important to me. I've changed my mind. Offer. I want to see what you've got! -winks-
---● There is a mare...out there. You know who you are.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:17 pm
Mini-Mares

~~♥♥♥~~

User Image
Name: Lady Solem
---Personality:
---Solem is a bit of a two-faced stuck-up mare, involved completely in her own well-being, and the business of others. If you've got gossip, she's absolutely all over it....if only so she has something to blab about. Depending on who you are to her, you may get her sweet, princessy fake side, or her hot mess, crazy side...or a bit of both! Each situation she finds herself in is different, and because her main focus is on herself, she doesn't really care if it affects someone else. A little bit of a b***h, to put it lightly...but oh well! She doesn't very well care.
---However, you can catch her having a heart a couple times, if you're lucky. Those who know her well enough know that underneath it all, she's actually quite the sweetheart. Her parents dotted on her & adored her as she was growing up, so she views herself as their little princess. She's very girly. Very prim; very proper....when she opens up. Honestly, if you give her the time to show you the real her, she's nice enough to get along with.

Breedings:
---● ---

Potential Plots:
---The Character- Okay so obviously this mare needs to do a ton of growing before she's ready to be the mini-mare she's supposed to be! I would love her to get a decent amount of RPs with all kinds of Soquili who do not tolerate her attitude, and tell her as such. She'd be confused, hurt, and in need of a lesson or two. These RPs can come from any Soquili, and can end any way you'd like, since I'm mainly focused on seeing her learn from her mistakes.
---The Choice- Solem would love a harem of boys chasing after her, dotting on her the way her parents always had when she was younger. and for her to toy with them & break their hearts. Yeah. I know. Cruel. But it'd be interesting to see it play out, since I think deep down, that kind of behavior is reprehensible, even to her....but she wouldn't be able to control herself. So it would be an inner battle...and who knows, she might end up falling for one of the boys she previously denied!
---The Others- If you have plots, since all mine suck, let me know!

Romantic Requirements:
---● Oh goodness, okay. Solem is quite stuck up on herself, so I'm not sure what kind of a stallion she'd get along with, if we're being honest. I don't see her falling in love, but I see her definitely staying with the same stallion, if that stallion was good to her. She may very well be a flinger. So I guess what I'm saying is, toss whatever at me!
---● Usdia males only, please! I'm typically down for whatever when it comes to my Usdias, but for her I'd like her to find someone like her, and not a big.

~~♥♥♥~~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:06 pm
Mini-Stallions

~~♥♥♥~~

User Image
Name: Zaffre'avem
---Personality:
---His cert says brawny because I have a cruel sense of humor, whether or not he's actually physically strong is up to interpretation. He does, however, like to believe he's extremely strong, and doesn't hesitate to show it off. His temperament is feisty, like the little guy who has something to prove...Zaffre is always looking for a challenge to show off his...skills. Whatever those may be. He'll show off to anyone and everyone, and those that are smaller than he is: you can beat your sweet behind he's going to find a way to be your hero -- just to prove to himself (and to you) that he can do it! Tough guys unite!
---When it comes to Soquili larger than him, he's got a bit of a complex about it, and has two reactions -- one of them being he gets even tougher and pretends to be better than he actually is (which can get him hurt) or he folds within himself and doesn't do much of anything, too shy or worried that he's going to fail. Because of his size, he thinks that no one will take him seriously, so his complex has shaped him into this beefcake/meathead goofball.
---And I just cracked myself up. He's brand new, and while this will definitely be his temperament, specifics are bound to change. Like I stated in my first post, personalities shape through RP...he'll grow as I get to know him more!

Orientation: Unknown
Breedings:
---● Marcella

Potential Plots:
---The Microraptors- All the microraptors all of them, ALL of them! If you have a microraptor and are at all interested in interacting with Zaffre, please let me know! I don't really have any specific plans for the RP, I just adore microraptors, yesss. And would love to see where this takes me!
---The Others- If you have plots, since all mine suck, let me know! Zaffre is probably a bit more difficult to get plots for at the moment since he's so new and unfamiliar, but I thought...I might as well put him up here, right?

Romantic Requirements:
---● Not sure what I want for this guy, perhaps microraptors, to spread the love? I would be totally down for any and all flings for him that involve microraptor females...and I wouldn't request RP! If you want something a bit more permanent, I would request RP, or at least a bit of plotting, just fyi!
---● Probably not going to mate with a larger stallion/mare. Minis only. He's a tough guy, sure, but even he has his limits. Someone larger than him would make him feel inferior.

~~♥♥♥~~

User Image
Name: Fleming
---Personality:
---With the tragic little background of witnessing his parents die as a young foal-fish, Fleming has always been very afraid of what was out there in the deep blue sea, as well as what was out on land. He doesn't venture out of his quiet little home too often because of that, and therefore, is a bit of a hermit. But things could change. He's got a heart of gold underneath all that wary exterior! With a little poking and prodding, he very may well become a great stallion!
---Fleming also speaks with a stutter, on the rare occasion that he does come across other creatures of the sea. Not only is he shy, but due to the fact his parents died so young, he never quite got proper lessons in proper speech. He did pick it up through echoes in his cave, and listening in on other's conversation when they swam by, but for the most part, his voice reminds unused. He's quite sharp in his own mind, though...having survived alone after all this time! Do not underestimate him just because of his skittish nature.

Orientation: Asexual / Aromantic?
Breedings:
---● ---

Potential Plots:
---The Chance- I'd love to give this boy a chance to open up....a chance to get to know himself a bit more as well as the rest of the world. So....a Seathi herd? A traveling school of Seathi wanting to push him past his own limitations? I think if the herd was nice enough, he'd join just for the protection alone. The world is still a scary place after all!
---The Flirt- Oh my goodness, if you had a Seathi who loved to flirt & attempted to do so with Fleming, I'd die from the possibilities. He'd die from the possibilities. Obviously it wouldn't exactly go in her favor, but still make for a giggle or two...no?
---The Others- If you have plots, since all mine suck, let me know! I'm always game for whatever everyone else throws at me!

Romantic Requirements:
---● Not sure what I want for this guy, either. To be honest, I quite literally know nothing about him...but I'd love to get him out there to explore the possibilities of what he could offer my muse. So....offer? I love Seathi, I just don't have many opportunities to go after them, and would love a chance to get to know the only one I do have! He'd also only mate with a Seathi, cause getting him out of his shell (haha pun) is one thing, getting him out of his shell and mating with a nixie....nope!
---● I'm picky with my green ponies...why am I picky with my green ponies? I'd love if the Seathi in question was also green...or purple! -grins- This doesn't mean I'm limiting myself to those colors....I just would like to see those the most, I think!

~~♥♥♥~~

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas