Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:14 pm
    Hello!

So I decided to just make a whole new thread.
    I have a tendency to muddled up my plot threads so I'm going to try and keep this one as simple as I possibly can.
    I have felt a little disconnected with Soq lately and it's probably my own fault since RL has been eating me alive. I don't have the time for a lot of the things I usually had time for when it came to my ponies.
    I'm going to keep this thread straight-forward and pretty up front with what I want.

A few things you need to know first...
  • I am a snail | I am a very slow Rper and most of the time my muse comes and goes. Please do not nag me.
  • Do not post in this thread | I only want PMs or IM's about potential plots or pairs. I am trying to keep this thread pretty clean cut.
  • Most are open for plotting and RP | Now I say most because I would prefer plotting over RP. I don't have the time or the muse half the time for it. I just don't. So if that is a deal breaker for you then I'm sorry, but some ponies I will Rp if the plot is interesting enough. It all depends on my muse though.
  • I DO FORGET THINGS. I believe some of these ponies were plotting with someone already, but like a derp I didn't mark that off in my teepee. If that is the case please contact me and describe the plot if you can. I might want to continue said plot or not.
  • Please read the info in place. I don't want to explain myself over and over again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:15 pm
Lunar
I guide the souls of the damned. I protect those I care about. I try to withhold the peace.

User Image

Name
  • Lunar

Breed
  • Kirin x Uni

Orientation
  • Heterosexual

Personality
  • Lunar is not a forgiving stallion.
    He is harsh and very driven.
    He does not take no for an answer and will not take no for an answer.
    He believes anything is possible no matter how hard the task at hand.

He use to be brutal back when Gabriel was being trained by him to the point where you would pass out from his intense sessions.
    Now he has lightened up a little bit in his old age.
    He retired.
    Left all the old days behind him when he left his life mate behind and all of his children.
    He made them believe he was dead so that he could find himself out there in the world.
    He hasn't been training anyone for years, but the old ways will forever be carved into who he is.

He is not a thrill seeker.
    He kills who he has to and has no issues doing so.
    He will fight if he must and has been trained in very ruthless ways so that he could always be victorious.
    He is gruff and battle worn.
    He is a warrior.
    It's in his blood and it will always be there no matter what.
    He seeks peace, but knows it will never be a part of his life.
    He seeks love, but he is too old for that sort of thing anymore.

He is filled with a lot of regret for what he has done to his children.
    The pain and torment he put them through training so harshly.
    He wants to do better for his entire family line.

He has seen a lot and has been through a lot.
    He doesn't like childish games and likes things upfront.
    He doesn't like secrets and he doesn't really like liars either.

He is very proud of his family and family line.
    With that being said, he is pretty old fashioned.
    He likes to court mares and make sure he is choosing the absolute best one for him.

Plots
  • I would like for him to have a really hard romance. (Whether it be one sided love at first or perhaps she is in love with another stallion, but he wants her. This is not going to end happily either.)
  • Fights and more fights. He lived a life of a warrior and is hella rusty since he hasn't had actual combat in a good number of years.
  • I want him to guide someone on the right path. A foal would probably fill this roll better then an adult, but either could work.

Romantic Requirements
  • I would prefer someone monochrome, but that won't be the end all.
  • I don't want an easy romance for him at all. I want it to take awhile. I want for him to doubt himself and the way he feels because he won't believe it's possible. He has had a mate before in his past and fell out of love, so he believes he is incapable of feeling such a thing.
  • I am a tad bit picky with him. Your mare could be the most gorgeous thing ever, but I'm looking for substance. I'm looking for a good plot line filled with drama, intrigue and mystery. I don't want them thrown together.
  • I want drama and lots of it. With him having such a huge family there is a lot of room for that.

---------------------------------------------

Zachariah
I live to battle. I am nothing. I feel nothing. I am my own enemy.

User Image

Name
  • Zachariah

Breed
  • Kirin x Uni

Orientation
  • Unknown

Personality
  • Zachariah is exactly like his father. He is mean, all about fighting, and can be very insensitive.
    He doesn't care for others that aren't part of the family, but if he trusts you then he will pretty much consider you family.
    The only problem is, it's hard for him to see anyone worthy enough for that.
    So unless you prove your worth to him, then you are pretty much nothing in his eyes.
    It doesn't always have to be something overly complicated either.
    It can be simple.

He doesn't treat anyone fairly which is why he is known for being 'unjust' most of the time.
    He doesn't care what your situation is or where you came from.
    He will just treat you the way he feels you should be treated and sadly this in turn can make him seen as a giant a*****e.

He is a warrior.
    Even though he didn't want to be one, his father put him through intense training.
    So intense that he has grown a hatred for what he has become.
    He is good at what he does, but has never come to terms with it.
    He will go out and tackle hard tasks just so pain gets inflicted upon him.
    It's the only thing that he feels.
    The only thing that lets him know he is alive.
    In a way he is twisted, but he is fine with that since no one understands him anyway.

Plots
  • I want Zach to have a lot of conflicts. He is constantly doubting himself and his abilities causing him to fail with a lot of things that he does. So as a little something different I want him to have a good conflict if that makes sense. I want Zach to face someone who will help his self-image or self-esteem.
  • I want him to suffer. Like really suffer. Maybe he is captured? Runs into a walker? I just want something brutal for him since he is pretty much like my punching bag.

Romantic Requirements
  • I would prefer someone monochrome, but that won't be the end all.
  • A mare, preferably, or stallion who can help him through his self-hate. He needs someone sturdy as a rock because he sure as hell isn't.
  • I am a tad bit picky with him. Your mare could be the most gorgeous thing ever, but I'm looking for substance. I'm looking for a good plot line filled with drama, intrigue and mystery. I don't want them thrown together.
  • I want drama and lots of it. With him having such a huge family there is a lot of room for that.

Skah Achak Shen
I am a storyteller. I live in the past and in the present.

User Image

Name
  • Skah Achak Shen

Breed
  • Cerynei x Regular

Orientation
  • Heterosexual

Personality
  • Skah is very emotionless and is known to have that bother others since he really doesn't care what goes on in your life.
    He has been like this since as long as he could remember and only really shows a different side of himself when he is around family.
    He prefers to keep that facade going since it keeps the annoyances away and let's him go on his way in peace.
    Which is why he can be very distant towards others either emotionally or physically.
    He tends to talk vaguely and keep words to a minimum unless of course they want to hear some of this stories.
    He loves telling them especially to foals.

He is a storyteller within the herd and has enough life experiences to weave them into magnificent tales.
    He use to tell them to the children before they all grew up and now he is left with a mind full of adventure.
    He is one of the few that even know stories from the beginning of the herd and sadly is one the oldest surviving members still around.
    So his looks can be very deceiving.

He loves to travel and see the world. It gives him fuel for his stories and great life experiences for himself.
    He has been nearly everywhere and has encountered so much in his life because of it.
    He believes that in order to live the best life possibly you have to explore and see all you can see.
    It really has kept his mind open.

He can be very sweet and caring just like his mother.
    He will do anything for you as long as he trusts you and finds you worthy of his time.
    He cares, he just doesn't really show it as much so you have to really pay attention.

He has blackouts a lot and he believes they are from the hit to the head he received during his life.
    He doesn't know if they will ever go away or what he does during those black-outs.

Plots
  • He is a storyteller so I want him to spread those stories around to others. Mainly foals, but I am open for other ideas.

Romantic Requirements
  • Nothing. Open to anything and everything. I just require some kind of plot or something interesting.

Umbra
I live in an imaginary world. My eyes see what they want to see.

User Image

Name
  • Umbra

Breed
  • Cerynei x Regular

Orientation
  • Asexual

Personality
  • Umbra doesn't know the difference between real and not real.
    He suffers from Psychosis which is, a loss of contact with reality that usually includes:
    False beliefs about what is taking place or who one is (delusions) ; Seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations).
    He sees things that aren't there.
    He strongly believes his shadow is trying to eat him.
    Trees laugh at him.
    He sees little shadow creatures.
    He doesn't know they are hallucinations. He doesn't know that he is being delusional.
    If someone told him, he wouldn't believe them at all because to him it's real.
    You could be his friend one day and then an enemy the next.
    He is delusional. It has nothing to do with you, he just won't know who you are at times. To him you could be the enemy or even his shadow.

He is a blast to be around and there is never a dull moment.
    The only problem is, he is really hard to have a solid friendship with.
    You can try to get close to him and be his best friend, but don't be upset when it bites you in the a**.
    Though the short amount of time you are around him, he is the best friend you will ever have.
    He is carefree, loving, and fully of adventure.
    He doesn't believe in staying in one spot so he is always looking for new places to explore or see.
    He has quite the adventurous spirit.

Even though he is adventurous most of the time, if he has a bad episode, he wants to hide away where no one can find him.
    Usually a ditch or the back of a really dark cave.
    He tries to get away from his shadow or the other hallucinations that haunt him all the time.

He isn't committed to anything at all.
    Love, friends, enemies..etc.
    It's not that he doesn't like you, he just doesn't care.

Plots
  • Give me all your ideas~!

Romantic Requirements
  • All the flings! He is love mated to a mini stallion named Ink! c8

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:35 pm
Virtus Omnibus Rebus Anteit
I am any and all. I am the voice of reason. I am the living and the dead. I am the line between worlds.
I am the Priestess of the Vale.

User Image

Name
  • Virtus Omnibus Rebus Anteit

Breed
  • Regular x Cerynei (By appearance alone. She has a ton of breeds in her bloodline.)

Orientation
  • Pansexual

Personality
  • Omni is serene, holy, and very much about mother nature.
    She believes everyone is equal no matter who or what they are and doesn't see fault in others only things that need improvement.
    She has always been one with the environment and the critters that live in it. She, like her grandfather, can see spirits and communicate with them.
    She doesn't see herself as a seer or something who can help them into the next life, but she does see herself as someone who holds balance between the two worlds.
    A balance that keeps her calm and helps her feel less alone in the world.

She is not a joker, a prankster, or a fighter.
    She doesn't get involved in quarrels of any kind and definitely doesn't try to cause any harm to anyone.
    She is subdued, laid back, and casual.
    Like her father, she tends to be caught up in her head a lot.
    She is a mare of few words except when she needs to speak.

She is all about knowledge.
    She loves learning new things and learning about other's way of life.
    What others might find boring she will probably find fascinating.
    If she finds something interesting and wants to know more she will let you know.
    She isn't shy and definitely will voice her opinion.

She is a serious mare.
    She doesn't spend her time around others because they tend to not understand her.
    So she lives a secluded life as much as she can.
    She is friendly, but to an extent.
    She isn't the type to spark up a conversation and she isn't the type to get excited over meeting someone new.

Since the beginning of her life, she has always wanted to make her family proud by being a priestess.
    Her pilgrimage and journey is her life.
    She doesn't like anything interfering with her end goal, which she doesn't like talking about.

Plots
  • The Journey Begins
    Omni will begin her long and serious journey becoming a priestess. She won't have it easy nor will it be simple. She will need a companion. Someone she can turn to for advice whenever she needs it. Someone who will not judge her for her actions and will stand by her no matter what. They don't have to be with her every step of the way unless they want to. It could even be an apprentice or someone who is going on the same type of journey.

• Aiding
    A crucial part of Omni's development is that she will need to aide those who need the help. This is a very open ended idea because it can be someone who has lost someone or someone who is injured. It doesn't have to be the typical idea of aiding someone so I'm open to whatever ideas are thrown my way.

• Rejection
    Omni will never understand love. She doesn't think much of the term because she has a end goal set in mind so getting involved with anyone is completely out of the question. But I want a stallion to fall head over heels for her. Like he wants to be completely devoted to her forever, but she won't have that. She will reject him multiple times if she had to.

• Memories
    Omni will reflect on her life many many times to figure out for sure if this is the path she wants to take. I don't want things to be easy for her and I definitely don't want others making it easy. I want her to meet someone who will help her cope with her decision. I want them to find out what she actual has to do and be there for her even through her journey. They don't have to travel with her or they could, she would work out the details of what he would get for his services. She is always about paying others back. So I want them to help and understand her. I want them to become good friends and need each other in their lives. This will not consist of romance and if it does it will be a one sided one on the stallions side.

• In-between The Lines

• Spiritual Guidance

• All Things Come To An End

• Will You Still Love Me When I'm Gone

• Your ideas!
    I don't have anything else at the moment for her adult years. So if you have anything you want to toss my way let me know. I wouldn't mind some more development for her.

Romantic Requirements
  • She might be taken, but I'm honesty not 100% sold on the idea yet.
  • I am picky with her and colors have to mesh well and so does the personality.
  • Rp will definitely happen, but I also want back plotting. I do not have the time to RP everything out.
  • I want drama and a gradual romance. I don't want things to be easy especially since she will need some convincing as to why she should devote her life to one stallion when she could help others have children. She is very much about surrogacy and is willing to never life mate just so she can do that.
  • Love is not a end term goal for her. Mostly companionship and if it turns into love then it does.

Uxia
I live for the thrill. I'm crazy. I'm reckless. If I die tomorrow then it's okay because at least I know I died doing something I enjoy.

User Image

Name
  • Uxia

Breed
  • Regular

Orientation
  • Pansexual

Personality
  • Uxia is a daredevil.
    She enjoys danger and being there right in the mist of it.
    She isn't the kind of mare that sits at home wanting kids all day.
    No, she is out there having crazy adventures and not minding her life one bit.

She would rather be around others and go on an adventure with someone else then alone.
    She doesn't like being alone.
    She grows bored and tired.
    She is the type of mare that will easily make friends and have one true best friend.
    The life of the party is what she would be.
    Energetic and fun, but only when she is around others unless on one of her own adventures.
    Then she is okay with being alone because she will speak to the animals along the way.

She can be seen as crazy.
    She enjoys crazy, but not crazy in the mind.
    Sometimes maniacal given the situation.
    She is a little eccentric that is all and she doesn't really care what others think of her.

Sensitive is something she isn't.
    She can't handle being around others that are sensitive or easily upset.
    It drives her crazy because she always feels like she can't be herself.
    She isn't mean or cold on purpose.
    She always has to watch what she does or says and that is a problem to her.
    As a result, she tends to stay away from mares and be closer to stallions.
    A tomboy at heart.

Plots
  • Honestly I'm not sure what plots I want for her. If you have an idea let me know.

Romantic Requirements
  • Single? I'm not sure if she is taken or not. She was plotting with a mini, but it hasn't been spoken about in such a long time. So she is open to offers.
  • I would love her to settle down whether it be a love mate or a life mate. I definitely want her hitched in the long run, but they will have to be okay with the three flings she has in advance.
  • The stallion/mare will have to be okay with her being reckless and constantly getting in dangerous situations. If not, then she won't give them the time of day.
  • I would find it interesting if someone could tame her in a way. I don't have an idea of how that would happen, but I'm open to ideas! c8

Hex
I cannot be tamed. I do not like others standing in my way. I will always be on top.

User Image

Name
  • Hex

Breed
  • Hippo x Angeni x Uni

Orientation
  • Unknown

Personality
  • Hex is brutal and destructive.
    She doesn't really take kindly to others telling her 'no.'
    Most of the time she will end up doing what she wants anyway.

Unlike her parents who are quiet, she have quite a mouth on her.
    She will tell you off without batting an eyelash and probably laugh about it too.
    She isn't heartless, she is being raised by a proud mother whom is gearing her up to be an assassin just like her.
    Though in reality, Hex will also be a bounty hunter.
    She wants to start that off early so she can have as much experience as she possibly can.
    She isn't 100% happy with herself either.
    She looks at her mother then her father and sees the differences.
    So it's better to tread lightly on that subject especially for those she meets that are haters.

She is adventurous and spontaneous.
    She is an expert hunter and prefers to play alone.
    She will not kill to waste and even though she lacks their parents fangs, she is a meat eater.
    Only meat, which her mother is proud of.
    She plays rough even if it means getting hurt.
    She doesn't really cry or feel fear either.
    If she did she would never be able to be a bounty hunter.
    She doesn't like to make mistakes either.

She is spoiled.
    That is because of her aunt constantly giving her everything she wants.
    Whether it's items or food, Hex gets what she wants.
    As a result, she feels like she can take on the world and not be hurt.
    Of course this leads to problems of it's own, but she takes it with stride.

Plots
  • I want her to go on odd jobs. She is a bounty hunter/assassin so odd jobs would definitely be a thing for her.
  • I actually wouldn't mind a plot where she almost dies. Something dramatic where someone will have to take care of her.
  • Your own ideas? Honestly I don't know where I want to go with her.

Romantic Requirements
  • I'm looking for a love mate for her, but I wouldn't mind a life mate depending on the stallion.
  • She isn't really looking for anyone in particular, but they would definitely have to be strong and committed. They would have to be willing to accept her lifestyle and the fact she had a fling set up that will change her life forever.
  • I am semi-picky with colors because of her family history. I do not want eye-rape for her. I would prefer something a little more close to her color range.

Mei-Ying
Have you seen my teacups? Oh no I think I lost them again...shoot....No wait! I found them...here in my tail...

User Image

Name
  • Mei-Ying

Breed
  • Megamutant Angeni

Orientation
  • Heterosexual

Personality
  • Mei-Ying is kind and good hearted like her half-sister.
    She stays with her as much as she can to help her out and goes out searching for various items once in awhile.
    She doesn't have an evil bone in her body.
    She is strange and a little eccentric, but she means well at all times.
    Her tail, however, is another story.
    She thinks it has a mind of it's own because she is always finding items in it.
    Whether it's a kleptomaniac or things get caught in the fluff, it's all up for debate.

She has a fondness for tea and most of the time has a couple tea cups stashed away in her tail so that she can use them later.
    She brews her own and is known to make some for a guest she has never met before.
    She also delivers tea, but that isn't as often.

She is a worrywart.
    She is always afraid she will break her precious tea cups and is always afraid she will hurt someone.
    She doesn't fly and she never ever has used her claws on anything other then dirt.
    She is strictly a plant eater and is usually seen with other animals following closely behind her especially birds.

She is a hermit like her half-sister, Galadel, and pretty much stays within the confines of the grove the two have made for themselves.
    She only travels outside for the necessities and comes back.

Plots
  • Your own ideas? I don't have any plots in mind for her.

Romantic Requirements
  • She is plotting with a stallion at the moment, but I'm not 100% sold on the idea. This doesn't mean it won't happen, I simply like to look around. So you have to be okay with that for her.
  • Paws of any kind are preferred, but I will accept taloned feet as long as all four are clawed. No hooves or wacky weird feet please.
  • Similar colors are a plus and I would love something contrasting, but subtle is fine too.
  • Plots are a must. Something interesting and really gripping. I don't mind if there isn't much RP, but I definitely need an interesting plot line.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:42 pm
Oh Se-hun
I have been damaged and broken. I have scars on my heart. But my memories give me strength.

User Image

Name
  • Oh Se-hun

Breed
  • Wind

Orientation
  • Bisexual (Leans towards males)

Personality
  • Se-hun has come from a troubled past.
    He is wary of love and doesn't want to suffer the same pain he suffered all those years ago.
    He had a family and a loving mate once until said mate abused him.
    He nearly died and the only way he could save himself as well as his two daughters was to flee.
    He isn't a coward, but that was one of the hardest things he has ever had to do.
    He isn't proud of his actions and still to this day they weigh on his mind.

He is your all around good stallion.
    Not a knight in shining armor type because he has his flaws.
    He is pretty reserved and withdrawn.
    He can be shy depending on the situation, but once you get to know him he is fun to be around.
    He isn't necessarily childish, he is just adventurous.

He is a passionate stallion.
    When he falls for someone, he falls hard.
    However, he tends to keep his feelings to himself and that all derives from what happened to him in his past.
    He is afraid of facing the unknown and facing something that might not end well.
    Even though he is courageous, he is still scared.

Plots
  • Your ideas? I don't where I want to go with him plot wise. He does have a pretty detailed history so if you get involved with him, there are many plots that could happen.

Romantic Requirements
  • Love mate only and I am picky as hell with him. He is based on an OC of mine as well as named after one of my fav Exo members. It's to the point where if I can't find him a love mate then I'm going to custom him in one.
  • Naturals are preferred for flings, but love mate can be anything. Wings are a plus.
  • Plots and more plots. RP isn't required for him, but plots are.

Quarantine
I prefer silence. I do not care who or what you are I probably won't like you anyway.

User Image

Name
  • Quarantine

Breed
  • Kalona

Orientation
  • Heterosexual

Personality
  • Quarantine is a very quiet Soq.
    He likes to keep to himself and stay out of the radar.
    He lives a life of solitude and loves every minute of it though sometimes he does miss his twin brother.
    He is really the only individual he doesn't mind speaking with because he shares a similar mindset to him even though they always don't agree on everything.

Being quiet has it's perks and it's downfalls.
    He can pretty much be undetected when he wants to be and you won't even know he is in the area unless you spot him.
    On the downside, he is hard to approach.
    He doesn't like conversing with anyone and when he does he is very snippy about it.
    He could be described as socially awkward or maybe he just doesn't like being around others.
    If you manage to get him to talk, consider yourself lucky because it probably won't happen again.
    This causes him to rarely make friends let alone meet anyone else.
    His only real friend is his brother.
    Not many can make it that far.

On top of it all, he is a complete a*****e.
    He will ignore and insult you if you bother him too much or he will just do it just for fun.
    If you keep pestering him over and over again, there is a good chance he will snap on you.
    He isn't friendly and doesn't really want to be.
    He has a hard time speaking with anyone including his own kind.
    So his self-defense is to be as mean as he can be.

He won't tell anyone this, but he closes himself in a lot.
    He will detach himself from everyone so that he doesn't feel anything.
    As a result, he feels very little for anything except for his brother.

Unlike his brother, he doesn't really care much for other breeds.
    He doesn't understand why his brother prefers to stalk a lesser breed and he won't make that mistake.
    He doesn't hate him for it, he just doesn't understand his fascination with him nor does he understand why it's a stallion.
    He isn't pro-kalona, he isn't pro-anything, he just thinks some breeds are superior for different reasons.
    It has nothing to do with discrimination.

Plots
  • Your ideas? I don't have anything in mind for him, but I'm willing to bounce ideas off with someone else. >w>

Romantic Requirements
  • Kalona preferred, but not required.
  • I definitely want someone with wings because more then likely he will end up flying off to get away from whoever keeps pestering him.
  • Similar colors

Virus
I don't know what I want to do with myself. I don't like myself, but I have to live with it.

User Image

Name
  • Virus

Breed
  • Mutant Flutter x Hippo x Regular

Orientation
  • Bisexual

Personality
  • Virus is a lot like his father even though he isn't exactly close with him.
    He steals, cheats, and lies.
    But the only difference is that compared to his father, he actually does it right.
    As a result he doesn't make friends very easily and can be seen an a*****e.
    Which he is.

He is a sarcastic a**.
    He doesn't really care if he hurts your feelings because well, your nothing to him.
    He sees everyone as an opportunity to better his skills.
    He doesn't care who you are, he will steal from you whether you like it or not.
    He has even stolen from his father when he was a colt.

He is a little sensitive.
    It's hard to believe, but he is sensitive about his appearance.
    He doesn't like that he is pink.
    He doesn't like that he is part flutter.
    But he has to live with it.
    He won't cry or run away if you mention it.
    But he isn't afraid to knock someone upside the head if they give him a hard time about it.
    Sometimes being part flutter comes in handy for those hard to reach ares where others hide their treasure.
    So he has turned it into a useful tool.

Plots
  • He has a major problem with himself and the fact he is a flutter. Maybe he befriends another flutter? Or maybe someone who isn't a flutter helps him accept himself? He has it bad. It's to the point where he is thinking about cutting his wings off. So any help would be good.
  • I want drama with him. His father was never the best so he doesn't really have good family values even if his mother beat it into his head. I think he could meet someone who is all about a happy home when he is the complete opposite. So I would be willing to work things out depending on how things went.
  • Your ideas? I don't have much with him so anything is appreciated.

Romantic Requirements
  • I would love a mini love mate for him, but it doesn't have to be that. I think he could fit with a flutter mare depending on the plots involved.
  • Lifemate preferred, but he definitely would be the type of stallion to fling.
  • There doesn't have to be any kind of plots for him or we can come up with something. I just don't know what they would be.

Noxious
I love shiny things. I'm a thief. Yeah so what. I make a living doing what I love, what do you do?

User Image

Name
  • Noxious

Breed
  • Hippo

Orientation
  • Heterosexual

Personality
  • Noxious is a pretty hard Soq to get to know.
    He is ill-tempered most of the time unless you have something to offer him.
    If you don't, then he pretty much will walk away from you and you will never see him again.
    His memory is very good and he will remember you so a second meeting will not be happening unless there is a VERY good reason for it.

When he isn't being a complete a** to everyone, he is more likely going to be floating around his brother.
    He doesn't leave his side unless he needs time to himself and being a twin, he is fairly close with his brother.
    Close to the point where it's a little creepy.
    They are inseparable and he is very possessive over his brother even though he keeps it to himself.
    He doesn't like him knowing that he feels that way since he uses it against him.
    When he isn't around him, he is off gathering items to try to increase their 'wealth.'
    He wants to be as rich as he possibly could be and even considers himself to be 'high class' even if he doesn't act it.
    He collects everything that is shiny and is known to 'steal' items from other Soq when they aren't looking.
    SO HIDE YOUR VALUABLES AROUND HIM!

He is a thief and a liar.
    He is only honest with his brother and will do anything he can to lie so that he gets what he wants.
    He has even been called psychotic by others only because he will change completely for someone if he knows he can get something from them.
    Whether it be information, items, a good time, etc.
    He doesn't care about anything and using others is something that keeps him going.

He has a job and it's being a mercenary along with his brother.
    He is the brawn, while his brother is the brains even though he is highly intelligent as well.
    He just doesn't like to talk.
    He will do anything for a buck, but isn't afraid to turn someone down if the offer isn't to his liking.
    He prefers stealing things over senseless murder even though he isn't afraid to hurt someone else.
    He scares them away more then he actually ends up fighting.

Plots
  • Your ideas?

Romantic Requirements
  • He is happily love mated to a mini mare. So only flings. All the flings.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:53 am
Annabelle Lee
I love the taste of blood. I will stalk you. I will kill you. Then I will drink it all down.

User Image

Name
  • Annabelle Lee

Breed
  • Mutant Cerynei

Orientation
  • Heterosexual

Personality
  • Annabelle is pretty apathetic.
    She had a rough life and was completely turned on by everyone she loved.
    This turned her into a monster.
    She lost all the good within herself and now she walks around as a pained reminder of what happened that night.
    She use to be normal or at least look normal.
    Now there is something dark within her soul.
    Something that wants to be let out.

A dark mist escapes from her red eye.
    She doesn't know what it is and probably will never know.
    The only thing she does know is that it's enough to frighten anyone away from her.

She is friendly to be an extent.
    She considers herself a freak of nature. A failed experiment.
    She hides her eye behind her mane in hopes that no one will be able to see the horror.
    She uses it to her advantage though.
    Her markings and 'normal' look get her friendly with others.
    Then she attacks when they least expect it.
    The last thing they see is her gleaming red eyes looking down on them as she takes their life.

She is a cannibal.
    She enjoys eating her own kind.
    She drinks the blood of her victims and has a way of collecting it once the creature perishes.

She isn't crazy or manic at all.
    She is rather well mannered and good natured until she doesn't see a use for the other individual anymore.
    She liked to confuse those she meets into thinking she is injured due to her (bloodstained) markings.
    They always fall for it and she uses that to her advantage.

Don't even touch or eat her strawberries.
    She believes they are poisonous, even if they aren't.

She considers herself a ghost.
    A figment of your imagination.
    She is obsessive to the point where she will stalk you if your something she wants.
    She will haunt you until you give up or she is feasting on your corpse.
    She has no reason to be 'alive' so she will do what she can to make everyone else's life a living hell.

Plots
  • Be My Slave - Annabelle is the type to have people cower in fear of her. She knows she isn't as terrifying as other breeds, but she uses other means to get what she wants. She isn't afraid to strike anyone down if she has to. With that being said, she would more then likely have a slave of some sort. Whether it be a stallion or a mare, she would use them to either do her bidding or she would treat them like absolute garbage. It would depend on what is offered.
  • Obsessive Stalker - Annabelle is obsessive over everything. If it's something she really likes she will pretty much try her hardest until it's hers or she finds something better that appeals to her. For this, I want her to stalk someone. It can be male or female, though I would prefer a stallion. I want her to obsess over this someone to the point where they confront her. How the meeting goes is all up in the air, but I think it would be interesting if they don't mind what she is doing or they are interested in why she is doing it. It would really throw her off and she probably wouldn't know what to do. But like I said..it's all up in the air.
  • Adding To My Collection - Annabelle is a collector at heart, but her most favorite thing to stow away is teeth. She collects them from all kinds of animals and her absolute favorite is horse teeth. She has a sick twisted impulse to collect them from her own kind and sometimes will even wait out for a pony to die just so she can collect all their teeth. So for this, I want someone to come across her while she is doing her collecting. Maybe it's a fresh death and they think she was the one that did it? I don't know, but it could be anything. I want them to be freaked out or stop her. It all depends on what is offered.
  • Target Practice - Annabelle is fairly committed to everything she does. Whether it be hunting or just adventuring for the day. She doesn't really back down from something once she starts it. So for this, I can see her targeting someone and possibly making them her guinea pig. Depending on who is offered, she would fakery act nice around them until she got what she wanted. Whether it be courtship, abuse (on their end) or some other sick twisted relationship. She wouldn't stop until she is satisfied. What can happen will have to be discussed, but I can see her using them as a way to hone her skills as well as perfect them.
  • Succumbing To My Desires (Evil Stallion needed) - Annabelle is going to need to meet a similar minded individual. He will have to be dark and evil if possible. I want him to be like her partner in crime or even a nemesis. They don't have to get along, they can hate each other for all I care. I just want there to be some kind of banter between the two. Sharing stories or boasting about accomplishments in life, I want it to be something that makes her strive for more. Something that really makes her say, "Wait a minute, I can be stronger then this." If it's simple then it's simple, but I'm fine with something a little more complex if we manage to develop this further.
  • Evil Intent (Stallion or Mare needed) - Annabelle has a strong impulse to hurt others. It stems from a long time of holding back her anger and letting it fester deep within her. I want her to intentionally hurt a stallion or mare. She will not kill them because they will gain the upper hand with her. They will either talk her out of it or use their brute strength on her. If she is badly injured as a result, then I'm okay with that. I want her to think she has control over the entire situation only to have it backfire right in her face. It will be a good life lesson for her and is definitely one she will need to learn.
  • From Rags To Riches (Stallion or Mare needed) - Annabelle has been trying to hone her skills for years and it took her a long time to do so. Having perfected her dark habits by now, I want her to meet someone who is in need of some form of training. This won't be your typical trainer and trainee plot. No, I want her to mentor this pupil, but while she is doing so she will use them as she sees fit. They will be oblivious to her advances and actually believe she is helping them become some kind of warrior when in reality the only thing she is doing is sending them on a wild goose chase just for her amusement. Then when she is confronted about it, she either turns her back on them or betrays them.
  • In Need Of A Minion (Mini needed) - Annabelle has found much amusement in the mini breeds of the world. She doesn't find them superior or beneath her. In fact, she doesn't quite know where to place them so she doesn't even bother. I want her to befriend one. As crazy as that sounds, I want her to really take an interest in one, whether they are good or evil, she will find them fascinating. Perhaps they share her views or maybe they aren't afraid of her. Something that really makes them stand out from the other boring folks she has met in her lifetime. I would want them to be a friend to her and kind of stick around to the point of being inseparable.
  • The Suffering (Stallion needed) - Annabelle doesn't feel anything for anyone. She doesn't have the ability to do so. She has tried and it only makes the emptiness in her heart bigger. For some reason or another, I want Annabelle to find out that the mini she befriended has perished. Of course it wouldn't be true at all, but I want her to really believe something horrible happened to him or her. This can go a couple of different ways. She meets a stallion whom she lashes out at showing how angry she is over the news (She wouldn't cry or show that she cared too much) or she could meet the stallion whom supposedly committed the deed (Of course he would have to lie his a** off the entire time). Either way, she is probably going to attack him even if he was trying to help her. She can be very unstable especially when angry. I want her to realize her priorities are in the wrong place.
  • The Dark Queen (Self-RP) - By this Rp, I want Annabelle to have grown as a character both physically and mentally. I want her to have matured and realized what she was out to actually do with her life. What she ultimately wanted from a very young age and how she was going to accomplish it. I don't want her to back down from her dream.
  • My Dark Prince (Stallion needed) - Annabelle has never once thought about settling down let alone having someone by her side at all times. It just wasn't something that would happen in her mind. I want her to meet a dark minded stallion that completely sweeps her off her feet. Probably not in the normal sense and in no way do I want him to stick around for a long term relationship. She just isn't the kind of mare that would do that. I want her to pretty much find a companionship in this stallion. She would think of him as her prince and probably the only one who could ever reach a side of her no one else has ever seen. So this stallion is going to hold a special place with her even if she feels nothing for him.
  • The Death Of Innocence (Stallion or Mare needed) - Annabelle has been through a lot in her life. She has dealt with a lot of negativity towards her and it has completely killed her heart. So for this, I want her to be completely vulnerable. Maybe she was injured badly from a encounter beforehand leaving her completely defenseless against whoever decided to help her. When help does arrive, I want her to talk about her past with this individual. I want her to share her life experiences with them since she is in her weakened state, she won't be thinking clearly at all and it will be the first time she ever opened up to someone.
  • Dark Mist - Annabelle will ultimately succumb to her darkness and dive deeper into her own madness. She will never get better and she will never be normal. I didn't want her to be in the first place. She is evil and will always be that way. With that being said, I want her to kidnap a foal or come across an abandoned one. I want her to take this foal under her hoof and pretty much turn them evil. She will corrupt them and it's fully up to the owner if they want the foal to see the light again later in life. But as a foal I want them to be dark and evil alongside her. Maybe later they take a stand against her and go their separate ways from her. Ultimately leaving her broken.

More later?

Romantic Requirements
  • Right now she is in a love-hate relationship with Diamond's boy Agravain. So flings are probably best at the moment until something long term comes along. I don't know if it will end up being long term with him or not, but I am looking for someone to stick by her.
  • A good color combination would be best.
  • Someone as evil as she is and someone who is capable of butting heads with her.

Salmon
I might be small, but I can pack a punch!

User Image

Name
  • Salmon

Breed
  • Nymph

Orientation
  • Heterosexual

Personality
  • Salmon is very energetic and hyper.
    She likes to have a good time and is constantly trying to make new friends.
    This may lead to some annoying circumstances, but the mare doesn't really let up unless someone is really mean to her.
    She doesn't tolerate rudeness or others trying to push her around.
    She may be small, but she knows how to pack a punch and isn't afraid to stab you with her horns if you offend her.

Unlike some siblings, she is very protective of her sister Tuna.
    Ever since they were little, she has always kept an eye out for her and would hurt anyone that bothered her.
    Family means everything to her and without hers, she wouldn't know where she would be right now.
    It took her a good long time to accept things now and she won't let anyone mess it up for her.

She is blunt to put it nicely.
    She will tell you exactly what's on her mind with no problems whatsoever.
    She prefers being honest then lie about something anyway.
    She was taught never to lie from her father, so she doesn't because she wouldn't want to face the consequences of her actions.

Underneath her slightly rebellious attitude, she is afraid.
    Afraid of the unknown.
    She doesn't like not knowing what could happen tomorrow or if she will wake up one day to find everyone gone.
    She hates that feeling that creeps up inside of her whenever her sister leaves her side.
    She knows they will always be together, but what she doesn't know is if some unknown force will pull them apart.

Plots
  • Your ideas?

Romantic Requirements
  • I think she has a planned life mate, but I am not entirely sure? Either way she does have a fling that is almost LL at the moment, but I want something long term.
  • I want crazy color combo's and definitely mini only.
  • Plots preferred, but they don't have to happen.

Tuna
I am scared of my own shadow.

User Image

Name
  • Tuna

Breed
  • Nymph

Orientation
  • Heterosexual

Personality
  • Tuna is very shy.
    She tends to hide behind her sister 90% of the time and when she isn't there, she will find the nearest thing to hide her tiny body.
    She has a hard time speaking with others especially since Salmon, her sister, did all the talking for her.
    The pair is inseparable and most of the time she is right there at her sister's side.
    They rarely go anywhere without the other.

She judges everyone pretty quickly.
    Whether they are good or evil, friendly or unfriendly, nice or mean, etc.
    She usually is right about everything to and doesn't really have any issues with being wrong.
    Her sister things she needs to loosen up, but she likes being able to judge others the correct way.

Other then being shy, she is a little bit guarded compared to her sister.
    She doesn't like to admit her feelings.
    She is afraid she will be rejected all the time and doesn't think highly of herself either.
    Unlike her sister, she is very self-conscious which is one of the main reasons she is so shy.

She is a avid collector.
    She will travel either with her sister or alone and collect various things along the way.
    From pretty rocks to metal pieces.
    She keeps her favorites in a special hiding spot that only her sister knows.

She is extremely sensitive.
    She cries about everything, which is why Salmon protects her so fiercely.
    If anyone makes her cry they will have a tiny horse nipping at their ankles quite literally.
    She sometimes hates that she cries so often, but she can't help it.
    It just happens especially if she feels cornered or trapped.

Plots
  • Your ideas?

Romantic Requirements
  • Full sized stallion love mate highly preferred.
  • Fling offers can be plotted or they don't have to be.
  • Plots with the love mate stallion are preferred, but it doesn't have to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:05 am
Gabriel
I am a warrior by heart. I might be a failure of a father, but I have a good heart buried deep within. It just has to be found.

User Image

Name
  • Gabriel

Breed
  • Kirin x Uni

Orientation
  • Homosexual

Personality
  • Gabriel is an a** right off the bat.
    He only believes in the family and what it stands for.
    He isn't about to let anyone get close to him and doesn't want any kind of love.
    He gets that enough from his mother.
    His father died in battle and that is one thing he doesn't like anyone to talk about because he hates mentioning him.
    It sets off raw emotions that can cause him to attack you.

He loves battle and everything is a battle to him.
    Even to talking to other Soq is battle to him because the other could attack at any given moment.
    Being one of the biggest in the herd he fights a lot and sadly he doesn't have good speaking skills with others.
    His aggression comes out when he speaks with other Soq including females so he isn't a sweet talker and will do anything to not be in love with another.

He was trained from birth to adulthood how to battle.
    He has known nothing else and his father wouldn't let him have any kind of fun outside of battle.
    So really the only fun he has is when he is stomping his hoof into another's hide.
    He isn't afraid to punish males or females alike.
    He will rough around a foal too, but won't harm them. He just doesn't like kids.

The large stallion has never been one to follow order's accordingly to how they are set.

The family he is in has a set family value that was pretty much drilled into his head..
    "Live for the family and die for the family"
    Sadly it's a motto that has been dying within him during his long years as an adult.
    He is finding faults in it and is beginning to not give two shits about the family anymore.
    His main reasoning for it is for his taboo love of kalona's.

He had been growing more and more distant ever since he began keeping contact with his cousin Sonneillon.
    After him he had been getting more and more kalona's friends to the point where he was willing to just abruptly leave the family.

Him and Lenore are close friends and have been from a young age.
    Sharing viewpoints except when it comes to Kalona's.
    That is the only time they really fought, but Justice is his sworn enemy in the family. He hates the very sight of that putrid abomination.

Now, he struggles with finding himself and his place.
    The place he had once thought was going to be his station for his whole life turned out to be anything, but that.
    Anything but the paradise he was expecting. Though he doesn't believe there will be a happy ending for him.
    His tastes for mare's is indescribably low and would rather maim one then spend the rest of his life with one. So he is a VERY big sexist male.
    He believes female's can be strong and prefers that over the sissy mares that make him sick, but in no way does he believe a female could ever be better then a male.

Plots
  • THROW THEM AT ME! I will take anything for him really.

Romantic Requirements
  • ALL THE FLINGS! I want to breed him as much as I can. So if you like him offer, but make sure you have a small plot or something of the sort.

Rex
????

User Image

Name
  • Rex

Breed
  • T-Rex?

Orientation
  • Bisexual

Personality
  • Rex is a loner by nature.
    He isn't particularly nice and has a bit of a mean streak about him.
    But it's not all bad.
    Deep down he is a huge softy when you get to know him.
    He has a heart of gold and is the most loyal individual you could ever meet.
    He only really has a soft spot for his best friend Oondasta and he is his everything.

He is highly misunderstood.
    He looks threatening and gives off that vibe.
    He pushes himself away from others because he doesn't want to get close to anyone.
    He was on his own from a very young age until he met up with Oondasta.
    That is when everything changed and he became a little less lonely.

He is very apathetic.
    It's obvious he is a carnivore and he eats everything no matter who or what they are.
    He is bigger then most so his size is always an advantage and with Oondasta they are quite a killing duo.

Plots

Romantic Requirements
  • Flings only. He is going to be love mated to Oondasta eventually and I don't see him falling for anyone else.
  • I highly prefer dino or croc traits. I would love if they didn't have hooved feet, but I can be easily persuaded if the plot is good enough.
  • Plotted flings only
  • I prefer greens or blues, but I'm not opposed to other colors.

Oondasta
????

User Image

Name
  • Oondasta

Breed
  • uhhhhhhh?

Orientation
  • Asexual | Panromantic

Personality
  • Oondasta is a natural born leader, but sadly he keeps to himself.
    He doesn't really see others as worthy of his attention, except for Rex, and tends to scare everyone else off.
    He believes in the superiority of his own kind, which would mean someone with some kind of rex in their bloodline.
    He isn't racist towards other beings, he just knows where they stand up to him.
    He is a massive stallion and uses his size to frighten others fairly easily.
    He is strictly a meat eater.
    He does have a soft spot for berries, but they do nothing for him.
    He simply likes their sweet taste.

He is a nomad.
    He travels around a lot and doesn't like staying in one place for very long.
    Hie traveling partner and best friend, Rex, is the only one who he can stomach being around.
    It's rare to see two rex's traveling together so it makes them a pretty formidable force especially since both of them share the same size.
    He isn't as bulky as his friend, but he is close to it.

He loves foals.
    He has

Plots
  • This is a plot I have in mind for him...it can change and more can be added quite easily. I want him to 'fall' for a mare pretty hard or at least he thinks he loves her. She will be in love with him and be completely devoted to him (The mare doesn't have to be that way, this is a general idea). He ends up telling Rex he can't keep following him around now that he will be starting a family with this mare, yes he will get her pregnant, and Rex will of course take it badly. The two fight and since Rex is stronger/bulky, he overpowers Oondasta nearly killing him. Rex eventually flees completely broken that he hurt the one stallion he ever cared for and Oondasta is left there in his own blood to think about everything he had done as well as the aching that is in his heart. Someone will save him, or he saves himself, and he regains his health in solitude. The mare will have no idea where he is because he would not have returned to her yet. In the end, he will break it off with her and hunt Rex down to confess how much he cares about him.
  • Your own ideas?

Romantic Requirements
  • Rex blood preferred or at the very least dino blood.
  • Claws only
  • Similar colors preferred
  • Flings only

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:48 am
Reserved for Tri-Wing mare  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff