Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What's What.

While there are a number of flings listed below some of my characters a lot of them don't have agreements yet. This is mainly because things change and characters change. It's really all dependent on where they are going in character. I'm trying to stick to the plans I already have for my ponies but depending on my mood that can change unfortunately, especially if plans I've had with someone else keep falling through over and over again. Stuff like that kind of changes the route I have for a particular pony.

I am open to any kind of interaction for my ponies except for death.

You can poke me on AIM (anupama2006), Skype (ambermaidens) or PM.

I'm pretty friendly.

I will do my absolute best to not back out of plans that have already been made breeding wise for my ponies. Mainly because I know how it feels when people change their mind but sometimes plots change and that's totally understandable. Just know I will do what I can to keep to what was discussed.

I am HIGHLY forgetful. I blame all my head injuries for my goldfish memory. So if we talked about something and you don't see it listed, please let me know. ^^ I just forgot and we may need to hash things out again so I can remember where we were going with whatever it was I forgot about.
(wip)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:43 pm
Full Size Mares:

[Amadahy]
Amadahy

Personality:Amadahy is your average flutter. She has a love for flowers and pretty much everything wildlife. She can be a bit of a free spirit but she really just likes to have friends and sometimes those friendships end up in a one night stand scenarios but she's pretty much okay with it because the children of those nights were made from passionate feelings, even if they were fleeting.

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically: Not sure if I want more flings for her. I may want her to find someone in the future that she settles down with. I'm not sure though. Just offer me stuff.

Friends: Always open for friendships!

Enemies: I'm okay with her running into someone mean. Just nothing that cripples her or kills her.

Breedings
[1]Ryouma Resulted in Marengo and Priscilla
[2]Narakray [x]
[3]Lollypop Paint Shop
[4]Phails Triwing who's name I can't remember
[5]Demetrius (maybe? haven't heard anything about this in a bit)
[6] Ebons Hokkan <3

[Astraea]
Astraea

Personality:Before the Amnesia: She is a very confident, vibrant and loving young mare. She grew up with loving parents and that reflected greatly upon her and who she is. She can be caring, though if you cross her she will most likely shun you from her life and you'll no longer exist to her. She hardly ever gets angry and if she does it's for a very good reason. She's aware that there is a fine line to tread when it comes to keeping company with specific breeds so she's cautious as to where she goes and spends her time.

She is proper in very many aspects. She acts much like a royal lady should and uses her whits, more than her looks to get things that she needs or wants. By no means does she take anything that isn't deserved, she strongly believes in working for what you have. Though sometimes she will use her charm to her advantage every now and again.

This will change a little and she'll become more humble after her heart is broken by Skaalbjorn. She had thought they were meant to be and had pledged herself to him and then he had basically left her standing there trying to understand where she went wrong. This drives her to wander around unsure of herself and she becomes a little insecure and feels as thought perhaps true love isn't out there after all. During this time of doubt she'll encounter Honor Strife Sinclair and she'll slowly open up to him and feel as though she can connect to someone again.

During the Amnesia:
She is very uncertain about a lot of things. Mostly curious but still cautious and slightly naïve to the world around her. She still retains her proper manner and courtesies but beyond her name and that, she doesn't remember much. She is rather bashful and shy but will quickly open up if you're nice to her. With her rate of meeting friendly characters it leads her to think that everyone is pretty much nice which is horrible because she will mistakenly think the same of Kalona's or Skin walkers should she run into them. She is almost like a newborn in this aspect, you have to teach her much, but not too much. There are certain things about her that she knows but at the same time there is much that is hazy.

After the Amnesia:
It's going to be like a hurricane hit her so it's going to be a combination of who she was before and during the amnesia. She's going to be devastated that she's been in two relationships that have ended with children and not a lasting relationship which ends with her flinging with Cassius because she feels as though she doesn't deserve a lasting relationship since no one wants to stick around. After the fling with Cassius she's going to clear her mind and attempt to find someone to share the rest of her life with and likely seek out her family and run into Astraeus finally who tries to console her.

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically: Nothing, sorry folks. She's all plotted out. Everything just isn't written down yet.

Friends: Always open for friendships!

Enemies: She could always use some mean characters during her amnesia to make her re-learn that not everyone is nice.

Breedings
[1] Skaalbjorn Resulted in Seres and her twin brother
[2] Barachiel Resulted in three baskets
[3] Cassius
[4] Jeremiel -LM being rpd out
[5]
[6]

[Sylvanna]
Sylvanna

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1] Di-Long (1/3)
[2] Jasper (Ririka -maybe)
[3] Boitata (Nyx)
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Morrigan nic Lir]
Morrigan nic Lir

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1] Mistalina's Mare
[2] Bertrandite
[3] Alesdair <--LM
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Indominus Rex]
Indominus Rex

Personality:Though she was initially believed to be only driven by instinct, Indominus Rex's actions proved that unlike regular carnivorous soquili, she was driven by sheer hatred and pure sadistic pleasure. Her sinister nature and personality was the result of both her unstable genetic make-up (which affect her mental state that led her having cannibalistic traits) and negative treatments that she had where she was isolated in a paddock from the rest of the soquili instead of giving her actual life companion where her sole positive interaction was with the human that brought her some food in her said paddock. This, in turn, left her into a complete, sociopathic killer. Even compared with other carnivores like the Big One who merely attacking the protagonists due to seeing them as threat for her kind, the I. rex is more mentally unstable, deadlier, and far more evil.

While the isolation has molded the hybrid into the malevolent abomination that she has become, Indominus' own present sinister nature may have foreshadowed in time of her birth: Indominus has cannibalized her own sister soon after her basket popped. How she could commit such a heinous act was presumed to be inherited from either Kalona DNA or Suti DNA or both. While inherited cannibalistic traits was bad, her negative treatments that she had later on eventually led to her became the monstrous sociopathic killer that she unfortunately became: Had she was treated in the more positive, better way, there's no way she would nearly cause much destruction and deaths in her wake.

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1] Nereus Lelantos [Thalea]
[2] Smaug [techabyte]
[3] Duncan [NovaCracker]
[4] Vladimir [Kesmi]
[5] Takala
[6] Thornheart the Wicked

[Dahlia Kitkun]
Dahlia Kitkun

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically: She's Lifemated so nothing but what she has with her Beau.

Friends: Always needs friends and tough love friends!

Enemies: Why not. She can be sassy when she wants to be so this would be good development.

Breedings
[1] Fluke
[2] Fluke
[3] Fluke
[4] Fluke
[5] Fluke
[6] Fluke

[Eir]
Eir

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically: Nothing right now.

Friends: Needs lots of those!

Enemies: Khaalida, the purewalker is going to attack her and blind her in the future.

Breedings
[1] Lum
[2] My Boy
[3] Arashi's girl
[4] That's probably it.
[5]
[6]

[Aveline]
Aveline

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1] Umeko
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Clara]
Clara

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Zaria]
Zaria

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Nighean Donn]
Nighean Donn

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Arunika]
Arunika

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Selatiel]
Selatiel

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:43 pm
The Purewalker
*Pures ONLY for her*

[Khaalida]
Khaalida

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]Rhodani [x]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:44 pm
Full Size Stallions

[Astraeus]
Astraeus

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1] Nokomis SC
[2]Killasisa
[3]I forget who goes next and I think there was one other?
[4]Akilah LM
[5]
[6]

[Ridley]
Ridley

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]Pelashia
[2]Sovereign
[3]Marpesia
[4]Delilah
[5]Lord Hisashi Hallbjörn Snærblod
[6]

[DarkHeart]
DarkHeart

Personality: One wouldn't say if he was fortunate or unfortunate for having been “blessed” by the spirits of the twisted tunnels but here he was. All of him. Every now and again he is out of touch with reality and unable to separate the real from the unreal when it comes to experiences. Which is no fault to his own. He truly is a very kind individual, it just takes a very strong someone that can deal with his sudden spouts of stupor or unresponsiveness (such as rigidity, staring or sudden withdrawal for no reason) and the occasional delusion that everyone is judging him when in reality, they aren't. Maybe they don't even really deal with it and just assume it's normal. Who knows. Either way he doesn't honestly realize that there is anything wrong with him. Every now and again he may find himself talking to someone, when in reality he's talking to himself and that may cause a stare or two.

When he's not having his random fits of insanity he's quite normal and very upbeat. He adores both of his parents and his brother very much though he can never really be certain how they feel about him. But that's mainly because the voice in his head likes to tell him they think he's a weirdo. He just tells it to shut up and that he would know if they didn't like him.

I would like for him to potentially seek out a love mate for him. Perhaps someone who is just as interesting mentally wise or even a sane individual who just cares enough to look past his oddities. When he does have a relationship with someone though he will treat them the best he knows how. Even if he knows it's only going to last for a short time. He adores children, but the voice in his head sometimes tells him that he'd be a horrible father and should have nothing to do with them if he had any. HE of course does not share this information as he would like to have children and actually hopes that him and a special someone are fortunate enough to have a couple. If not then he won't be too upset about the whole ordeal.

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1] Kalyani [x]
[2]Cirque
[3]Lior
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Narcissus de Morte]
Narcissus

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1] Paluma Fae
[2] Willow
[3] Evangeline
[4] Bella Dea's Mare
[5] I think there is another one? (these aren't listed in any particular order)
[6]

[Neon Twilight]
Neon Twilight

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]Lothiriel
[2]Lothiriel
[3]Lothiriel
[4]Lothiriel
[5]Lothiriel
[6] Lothiriel

[Marengo]
Marengo

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]Quetzal
[2]Quetzal
[3]Quetzal
[4]Quetzal
[5]Quetzal
[6] Quetzal

[Eliot James Charming]
Eliot

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]Meila
[2]Meila
[3]Meila
[4]Meila
[5]Meila
[6] Meila

[Ashitaka]
Ashitaka

Personality: Ashi is very noble in the way that he acts and has a guardianship type of personality. He's curious by nature and speaks just enough to get his thoughts made clear and then holds his tongue as he doesn't like to waste words. He is connected to his brother in a way that isn't describable by words and believes that no matter what the two of them will be connected by that spiritual bond, no matter the distance between them. Twin intuition you could say. He doesn't believe in flighty relationships but ones that you can build from the ground up.

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Dimitri]
Dimitri

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1] Peach Cream
[2] Sweet Pea
[3] Sweet Pea
[4] Sweet Pea
[5] Sweet Pea
[6] Sweet Pea

Livius
Livius

Personality: Livius has always been a wanderer at heart and his life until this point has reflected that. He's done almost a decade of traveling and has collected a multitude of tales and experiences to share with his family. While he may be done discovering the world around him,he's not done discovering his family. As boring as it may seem, he wants to rekindle his familial relationships. He wants to meet his grand kids and his great grand kids (and ect) and share with them the tales of his youth and the adventures he and his beloved have shared over the past decade. While he may have never told her throughout their travels together he trusts her with his very life and wouldn't want to share his life with anyone else at this point.

What I'm Looking For:
Plot Ideas: (Looking for story and character building here. This is what the base of the entry will be judged upon.)
❧ Livius is going to tell Aiane that he needs to take some time on his own to do a little bit of soul searching. Not because he doesn't know what he wants, but because he wants to be be sure what he's feeling and deciding to do is exactly what he feels in his heart and soul to be true.
❧ During his single travels I'd like him to run into another mare perhaps, one that is flirtacious towards him and isn't afraid to make advances at him. It will be his test to see how he truly feels about Aiane. I feel as though it may make him feel awkward as he's not used to another besides Aiane being attracted to him. He will ultimately decline her affections and continue on his way.
❧ I feel as though at some point he's going to run into a medicine man/witch doctor sort of character and drink something they give him that makes him experience a sort of "trip" of sorts. It will lead to him realizing his place in the lands and he will go and search out Aiane.
❧ As Livius returns from his soul searching he's going to confide in her his true feelings about her. He's going to tell her that she may be the mother to their children but she is also much more than that. She's his confidant and truest friend. He wouldn't want to spend the rest of his life with anyone else and the two of them have already accomplished so much together so why not continue out the rest of their lives together and create new memories with their family.
❧ Livius is going to retire from his adventures across the Kawani and start the adventure of tracking down his family. He's going to tell them his tales while learning about theirs in return.
❧ I definitely want him to either start a herd with Aiane or even join one with her. It could even just be the two of them traveling locally ( no more long travels for adventure) to help out those that need it or even giving advice or telling stories.
❧ Just because I think this will be fun (and I'm mean to my characters and like drama) he will become cursed and Aiane charms him and he thinks he's become some sort of monster. During this time either Aiane will stay with him or leave him (if she leaves him I think it would just cause him to do a downward spiral). If that does happen he'd likely disappear from his families lives and become a solitary wanderer until he runs into someone who will love him for the way he is. If Aiane stays then he will do the best he can to make his change work and show his family that he is still the same as he was before.

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1] Aiane
[2] Aiane
[3] Aiane
[4] Aiane
[5] Aiane
[6] Aiane

[Misha]
Misha

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1] Tove V-day mixer
[2] Masamune's Girl
[3] Niall
[4] Niall
[5] Niall
[6] Niall

[Fjölnir]
Fjölnir

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1] My girl Eir
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Anakim]
Anakim

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Braska]
Braska

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Helianthus]
Helianthus

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Antares]
Antares

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:26 pm
Female Familiars

[Aura]
User Image
Aura

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Aurora]
User Image
Aurora

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Chimera]
User Image
Chimera

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Orion]
User Image
Orion

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Starlight]
User Image
Starlight

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Shattered]
Shattered

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Araneidae]
Araneidae

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Zenobia]
Zenobia

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Sea Breeze]
Sea Breeze

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Rubaa]
Rubaa

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:27 pm
Male Familiars

[Arubus]
User Image
Arubus

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Amitola]
User Image
Amitola

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Jasper]
User Image
Jasper

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Kiviuq]
User Image
Kiviuq

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Leukos]
User Image
Leukos

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Lykolvo]
User Image
Lykolvo

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Keone]
User Image
Keone

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Odessper]
User Image
Odessper

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Morning Star]
Morning Star

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

[Vladislav]
Morning Star

Personality:

What I'm Looking For:

Romantically:

Friends:

Enemies:

Breedings
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:28 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:56 pm
Reserved  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:57 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:58 pm
Open for posting.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:32 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:16 pm
AstoriaFallen
heart

Hey Astoria, Can you tell me about Dahlia Kitkun. I think she might look good With Bayonet for a fling or something But I don't know what you where looking for for her.

User ImageUser Image

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:30 pm
Fokushi Meishin

Hey Astoria, Can you tell me about Dahlia Kitkun. I think she might look good With Bayonet for a fling or something But I don't know what you where looking for for her.

User ImageUser Image

Ooooo Bayonet is lovely. I was actually staring at him the other day wondering who I could throw his way haha!

So Dahlia actually has a LM plot in the works so doing a fling would actually be alright since I was thinking about her having one before she settled down.

She's very curious about things and has a nice demeanor over all. She doesn't like hostilities and will avoid them at all costs.

That's about all I have for her so far. XD

Also as a side note. I have quite the breeding list as of right now so it would be a little bit of a wait. If that is okay with you and you decide you want to throw them together. Would you like to RP them and see what happens?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:48 pm
AstoriaFallen
Fokushi Meishin

User ImageUser Image

Ooooo Bayonet is lovely. I was actually staring at him the other day wondering who I could throw his way haha!

So Dahlia actually has a LM plot in the works so doing a fling would actually be alright since I was thinking about her having one before she settled down.

She's very curious about things and has a nice demeanor over all. She doesn't like hostilities and will avoid them at all costs.

Also as a side note. I have quite the breeding list as of right now so it would be a little bit of a wait. If that is okay with you and you decide you want to throw them together. Would you like to RP them and see what happens?

I'm glad you like him for a second her was worried that she was out of his league cat_sweatdrop

Bayonet:.... Why must you lie about me to save face human?....

Hehe silly Bay doesn't know what he is talking about cat_wink

Bayonet:.......Hnn...

I don't mind it being a fling he has a little bit of growing before he can settle down anyway. I would love to RP them. Would you want to RP in guild or some other way?
(P.S. I have no breedings planned or in the waits soo IDK if that helps or not xp )  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:58 pm
Fokushi Meishin

User ImageUser Image

I'm glad you like him for a second her was worried that she was out of his league cat_sweatdrop

Bayonet:.... Why must you lie about me to save face human?....

Hehe silly Bay doesn't know what he is talking about cat_wink

Bayonet:.......Hnn...

I don't mind it being a fling he has a little bit of growing before he can settle down anyway. I would love to RP them. Would you want to RP in guild or some other way?
(P.S. I have no breedings planned or in the waits soo IDK if that helps or not xp )

I thought mine were out of his league haha. Funny how our minds work right?

Honestly I think a fling before her settling down would be perfect for her anyway. I can see her being flirty in her youthful years. ^^

Dahlia: oAo

Me; -grins like a chesire- Oh yes. This will be perfect.

We can do google docs, aim, skype or guild. Whichever is best for you! (All my info is at the top if you have any of those)  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff