Bousvor Breeding Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image

This handsome male is Bousvor. A successful Captain of the Stormborn, he has been a bachelor for a very, very long time.

I am considering the possibility of breeding him for the first time. Please understand he is special to me, and thus I will be very very picky with his girl. There will be several criteria I'm looking at when I consider offers. Understand there is a chance I will not pick anyone. Thank you for understanding.

You may offer Stormborn or non-Stormborn. Please include plot ideas.

No form. Simply post your lady/ladies and plot ideas.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:59 pm
Bump  

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:42 am
User Image
>=C  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:55 pm
Velveteen Angel

rofl  

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:04 pm
magnadearel
Velveteen Angel

rofl

wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:49 pm
Velveteen Angel

So much awkwardness lol.  

magnadearel

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:08 am
Zjarri could totes be involved xD lmao
-shoves out young fem-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:37 pm
I can't remember off the top of my head - Was Bousvor old blood? This is an important question for a potential offer!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:41 pm
Andranis
I can't remember off the top of my head - Was Bousvor old blood? This is an important question for a potential offer!

What does old blood mean again? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:54 pm
magnadearel
Andranis

What does old blood mean again? XD

Like, his family pre-dates the OOC creation of the pride. IE, NPC bloodline dating back to the pride's IC founding. Kind of like... Old-blood Firekin. Bodaway was born from (NPC)parents who were original blood of the pride, while the majority of his children are half-blood(With 5 that are 1/8 Pridelander), versus somebody who is new blood, or has JOINED the pride. Yu is a good example of somebody who's new blood  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:07 pm
Andranis
Like, his family pre-dates the OOC creation of the pride. IE, NPC bloodline dating back to the pride's IC founding. Kind of like... Old-blood Firekin. Bodaway was born from (NPC)parents who were original blood of the pride, while the majority of his children are half-blood(With 5 that are 1/8 Pridelander), versus somebody who is new blood, or has JOINED the pride. Yu is a good example of somebody who's new blood

Ah, sadly he's not. >.< Ironically he had his jrp with Yu and you. *shot*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:29 pm
magnadearel
Andranis

Ah, sadly he's not. >.< Ironically he had his jrp with Yu and you. *shot*

Darn, then that means Istif's a no-go offer xd ; She only wants an old-blood Reaver for a mate :<

Yu: She should stop being so picky...  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:35 pm
Andranis
Darn, then that means Istif's a no-go offer xd ; She only wants an old-blood Reaver for a mate :<

Yu: She should stop being so picky...

Lol sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:27 am
User Image
[ Uncert Link ]

She moved to the Vikings with her huge family, after the pirates home was desecrated. Although she was taught to be wary, now she is told to be one of them. After since the move, she doesn't talk much and believed that she has become mute. ( Devastated that her home is gone ) Has a temper, but semi controls it by swimming. Gaea is finding it hard to fit in as a whole. So I'm thinking that if he's so successful, maybe to take her under his wing. She wouldn't mind going on raids etc. That kind of excitement may turn that frown, upside down.

Her family is precious to me, and they were all very much plotted really carefully prior to her birth. I've been wanting just as equal of excitement plots for her.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:43 am
Chi Sohma

She is pretty. Is she freeborn or reaver atm? Would she ask to be taken under his wing/join his band?
What kind of exciting plots were you looking for for her?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff