Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
United Kingdom Hospitals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:11 am
User ImageUser Image

𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓇𝒜𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝓊𝓈𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝓊𝓈

Lyall felt bad after how... clinically he'd explained the situation. He wasn't heartless, but he felt like he'd sounded that way. Luckily Tori softened the mood by offering to cut Rider's hair. Probably to hide where surgery had been, and maybe even it out. Lyall didn't know much about haircuts.... When she mentioned coloring Rider's hair, he looked considerably confused. Why would they color her hair? She had such pretty hair! Claire spoke next, saying she'd been rather lucky, to which Rider denied, saying she'd allowed her magic to save herself and kill her parents. Unbeknownst to him, Lyall's fists had clenched and his teeth were gnashed in anger. "Rider Riley Wilson! You listen to me. You did not kill your parents. Don't you even say that! Your parents died in a tragic accident. Don't you tell me you killed them. I understand your magic protected you, and I'm damn glad it did. Don't you ******** tell me they were killed at your hand. Don't. You didn't do it, and it's not your fault." He exhaled heavily, then turned and walked over to the couch, where he sat with a floomp. The young man struggled to control his breathing, tears now threatening to fall. He pulled his feet up on the couch and turned, looking out the window. He'd snapped at his best friend- not to mention one bedridden in a hospital... He was the worst friend and he didn't think he could bear to look at Rider right now. She... she just made him so upset.

I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
Sᴜᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ. I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ
I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Fᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ,
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒...

Summer II

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝒶

Tori was sitting practically on the edge of her seat. The tension in the room was so thick, she could probably slice it with her nail file. Then again, she could probably slice anything with her nail file. She kept it pretty sharp. Listening to Rider's accusation that it had been her that had killed her parents, then Lyall's retort, Tori felt as if she was in the middle of one of her favorite soap operas. Did she kill them? No, of course not! But that was what she thought, and probably would think for a long time, she figured. Lyall was right though. Rider didn't kill anyone. The drunk driver who caused the crash did. Rider just instinctively saved herself with magic. Unfortunately, the magic hadn't saved the other two passengers. It was tragic, but it wasn't her fault. "Lyall's right, Rider. It wasn't your fault. I know you may feel like it is, but I promise that it's not." She tried to reassure her friend, but somehow, Tori knew that it wasn't going to work. This wound would take a long time to heal, no matter what she or anyone else told Rider. Her friend would have to push through this, but that didn't mean she couldn't have her friends by her side during the process.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                      When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                      They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                      When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                      And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                      Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                      Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ Honesty ♪
♫ Is what you need ♪
♫ It sets you free ♪
♫ Like someone to save you ♪

------ғoυrтн----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire stared at her sister as she outright said that she was responsible for their parents' death. Though she would never say it out loud, Claire sort of agreed with her. Rider was a powerful witch and she'd preserved her own life with magic. She probably could have saved their parents too. Tears came to her eyes as she opened her mouth to deny the accusation, despite slightly agreeing with it. Then Lyall spoke. He... he yelled at her. Claire started to cry and slipped off the chair, sitting on the floor beside the bed. She didn't know what to say or even how to speak. She held Rider's fingers and cried.

♫ Let it go ♪
♫ But hurry now ♪
♫ There's undertow ♪
♫ And I don't want to lose you now ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:04 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ She wants to go home ♫
♪ But nobody's home ♫
♪ That's where she lies ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

--------н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ----a l υ м n a

When Lyall snapped out her full name, Rider turned her gaze up at him, her eyes widening in surprise. He was speaking with a tone that she'd never heard before and he was demanding that she forget the notion that she'd been responsible. She looked down at the bed again as Lyall finished his rant. The girl barely heard Tori's addition or her sister start to cry. Though she knew that Lyall was right and that she shouldn't blame herself, there was no way that she was going to stop. She knew that she was responsible. She was alive and they were not. She should be dead too, but she kept herself alive. In barely more than a whisper, Rider said, "I'm sorry. I need you Lyall."

For the rest of her time at the hospital, Rider made no mention of blaming herself, though she woke almost every night with a nightmare. Sometimes she'd wake crying and Lyall would find his way to her. With the exceptions of going to work, she knew he'd never leave her side. It took some physical therapy and Tori fixing her hair, but eventually, Rider was ready to leave the hospital. Physically, at least. The doctors prescribed her some pain medications, but also anti-depressants. Aunt Vonnie insisted that she'd make sure Rider took them, but with a second job to support the girls, she was barely home. Rider left the hospital with no hope for the future...

♪ With no place to go ♫
♪ No place to go ♫
♪ To dry her eyes ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Summer II

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:08 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high
                                                  And I believed when you told that lie
                                                  I played soldier, you played king
                                                  And struck me down, when I kissed that ring

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Dцєllї$т || $lутнєяїи Alцмпї || PцяєЬlооd

════════════════════════

One minute, Heath had been riding his motorcycle, enjoying the warm weather and relaxing with the thrill of speeding around. He'd been on his way to give Beth a visit, mostly to surprise her, but he'd decided to take his time, enjoying the feel of the wind through his hair and the rumble underneath him. He'd had no worries, save for his grandfather's insistence that he settle down for once in his life and stop ruining his life. Heath would have protested that he was living his life, not ruining it, and that the old man needed to stop trying to be his father. He didn't need one, not since his own father had walked out of his life, but he'd simply flipped the old man off and apparated to his flat in London to go for a ride. Which was what brought him to this moment.

He hadn't noticed the bus turning the corner, and had cut across the lanes to avoid some traffic. However, that was a mistake, for the bus hadn't had time to stop and hit Heath full-on. Thrown from his bike, he skidded a good ten meters before coming to a complete stop. He vaguely heard the screams from onlookers and the honking from traffic, and he hurt too much to move. His arm was on fire, and the left side of his body felt like it'd been skinned. His awareness faded, however, as sirens got closer and someone hovered overhead, telling him to stay awake.

Now Heath was lying in a hospital bed. Bandages wrapped around his torso as a heart monitor recorded his vitals. A nasal cannula was in his nose, and bandages wrapped around his head. His left arm was in a cast, as was his left foot and ankle. He looked nearly dead, and the only sign of life could be found in the constant beeps from the monitors. He was completely unaware, as he was trapped in dreamland. Even the presence of a nurse coming in to check on his IV went unnoticed, and he slept on, oblivious to his surroundings.

════════════════════════

Thinking: ...........................
                                                  OOC:

- ♡ -

You lost that right, to hold that crown
                                                  I built you up, but you let me down
                                                  So when you fall, I'll take my turn
                                                  And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  уσυя ¢яσσкє∂ ℓσνє ιѕ נυѕт α ρуяαмι∂ ѕ¢нємє αи∂ ι'м ∂ιzzу σи ∂яєαмѕ
                                                  вυт ιf уσυ αѕк мє тωσ'ѕ α ωнσℓє ℓσт ℓσиєℓιєя тнαи σиє
                                                  в-вαву ωє ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ℓєfт συя ℓσνє ιи тнє gυттєя ωнєяє ωє fσυи∂ ιт
                                                  '¢αυѕє уσυ тнιик, уσυ тнιик уσυя σиℓу ¢яιмє ιѕ тнαт уσυ gσт ¢αυgнт

spaceBeth settled heavily into the chair against the wall, crossing her arms, slouching downwards with her legs spread in an exceptionally un-ladylike pose. Not that it mattered, because she had no reason to worry about being ladylike at present. Not that she generally did anyway, aside from when she was working. She ground her teeth and glared at the prone figure on the bed, fingers tapping angrily across her arm in time with the tapping of her foot. She inhaled sharply, almost a snort, then leaned forward in the chair, elbows coming to rest on her knees. Her shoulders hunched, she had a rare moment where she wished she weren't a squib. Hard to set a person on fire with your mind, after all, without magic. Were she less pissed, she might have been wishing she could heal him, but that wasn't exactly her personality.

spaceFinally, the combination of the smell, the stress, and the incessant beeping got to her. She shot to her feet, standing at the end of his bed with her hands gripping the edge of it.
                                                  "You're a real ******** arsehole, you know that?" she hissed, not particularly eager to get herself kicked out for yelling at an unconscious guy. "What the ********? You're a goddamned- you're a wizard, what the ******** kind of stupid arsehole wizard gets wrecked on a ******** bike and goes down, eh?" She shouldn't be saying this, not in a muggle hospital, not when who the hell knew who was outside the door, or when a nurse would pop in to check on the comatose b*****d. But she had kept her mouth shut basically since Rhys had left, and that had been... Well, it was morning now. Rhys hadn't stayed overnight. No, that was just her.

spaceShe growled low in her throat.
                                                  "You are so ******** lucky I wasn't out of the ******** country, you know? God, Rhys, how can a kid so ******** smart have no ******** clue what's going on? I know he's magic but ********> As if finding out that Heath was in an accident, was hurt, wasn't bad enough, she'd had to play ******** translator for his cousin because God forbid any of them understand muggle medical jargon. Which was unfair, most muggles didn't understand it, either, but she wasn't feeling very fair right now. "You'd better just. You better ******** die, Heath. You're not supposed to, according to the doctors, but ********, if you're smart you'll find a way to do it anyway. Because I swear to God I'm going to kill you myself. You bloody stupid piece of shite. I- I have never-"

spaceShe cut herself off with a huff, then snarled to try and rid herself of the tears forming. She hadn't hardly slept the night before, curled up in the waiting room chair with her face glued to her phone for a distraction. It hadn't worked, especially not after the damn thing had died because she'd left her charger at home. "I have never been so ******** scared. You goddamned jackarse! You know that? I get a call from your ******** cousin, and I think it's about my sister, because why the hell else would he be calling me. But no, it's about you, because you're a ******** idiot who got yourself into a goddamned car wreck and nearly died and what the ******** am I even supposed to do with that, huh?"

spaceShe shoved herself back off the bed, not caring if she jostled it or hurt him or whatever the hell else. Bloody wanker deserved it. By the time she made it back to the chair, she felt like all her energy had been sapped, her anger fizzling. Now that she'd admitted she was scared, it was hard to try to hold onto anything else. Well, almost anything else. The tears weren't really going away. So what? He was half-dead and unconscious anyway. "You know, maybe I'm the stupid one. Because I ******** love your stupid arse, and look where that got me. Crying like an idiot in a hospital. ******** shite. Kill me now." She was quiet this time, voice vulnerable. Whatever, he couldn't hear her. God willing, he'd wake up soon and she could get back to her own life and stop worrying about him. She wished she didn't even care. God knows he probably wouldn't if the situation were reversed. Once he was awake, she was out of here, that was for certain.

уєαн, ι киσω уσυ ѕαι∂ иσт тσ ¢αℓℓ υиℓєѕѕ ι'м ∂уιиg ωєℓℓ
                                                  ι'м ∂яινιиg αи∂ ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕтαяιиg αт му єуєℓι∂ѕ
                                                  вυт єνєи тнσυgн му єуєѕ ¢ℓσѕє∂, ι ѕтιℓℓ ѕєє уσυ
                                                  ι נυѕт нσρє тнαт ωнєи уσυ ѕєє мє, ι'м иσт ѕєє-тняσυgн

wнere - English Hospital
                                                  wнen - Morning - Summer 2042
                                                  wιтн - Heath
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:45 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high
                                                  And I believed when you told that lie
                                                  I played soldier, you played king
                                                  And struck me down, when I kissed that ring

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Dцєllї$т || $lутнєяїи Alцмпї || PцяєЬlооd

════════════════════════

Heath was slow in waking up. Not the least of which were the drugs the doctors had him on. His side ached, sure, and his arm and ankle throbbed, but they were distant, and not something immediate he could focus on. His focus was shot in any case, and he drifted in and out, not completely aware of much. He could distantly hear something moving around, and he let his eyes drift closed, letting the drugs take him back to a dreamless sleep.

It felt like hours later but was likely only minutes that Heath opened his eyes. For a moment, he wasn't sure exactly what to expect. His brain was still fuzzy from drugs, and he still ached. However, his eyelids still felt like they had weights attached to them and Heath couldn't keep them open for long. That, however, didn't impede his sense of hearing, and he could hear what sounded like Beth next to him, telling him that he'd been in a car wreck and his cousin had called her because... he nearly died? Casting his mind back, he recalled bits and pieces of being out on his bike and something coming up on his side. Huh, that might explain why he felt like shite.

Beth was still speaking, and Heath focused on what she was saying, his brain helpfully supplying itself with what he imagined Beth must look like. Pissed, probably looking like she was going to murder him or chuck him out of the house, her eyes blazing. However, the tone had changed, and that caused Heath to fight for his eyes to open again. Her words washed over him, and part of him wondered if it was the drugs he was on, or maybe he was that bad off and was dying and it caused him to hear what he wanted to hear. Still, that didn't stop him from listening, and his eyes blearily landed on Beth as she said her piece, sounding like she was likely to start sobbing.

Wincing, he groaned sightly as he tried to sit up, but only managing to yelp slightly in pain as his arm collided with the bed. Clenching his jaw, he shook his head slightly, suddenly bothered by whatever was on his face and he brought up his other hand to swipe at it before he focused on Beth.
                                                  "Th' hell're you cryn' for? S'not like I'm dyin' or anythin'. B'sides, if our roles were reversed, I'd prolly be murderin' whoever landed ya in th' hospital for hurtin' someone I loved." Ugh, whatever they had him on, he needed more of it or something, because his arm hurt like a b***h. His eyes closed briefly for a moment before they opened again to focus on Beth. "Wait, Beth? Th' hell're ya doin' here? I'm not that bad off, am I?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: ...........................
                                                  OOC:

- ♡ -

You lost that right, to hold that crown
                                                  I built you up, but you let me down
                                                  So when you fall, I'll take my turn
                                                  And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

уσυя ¢яσσкє∂ ℓσνє ιѕ נυѕт α ρуяαмι∂ ѕ¢нємє αи∂ ι'м ∂ιzzу σи ∂яєαмѕ
                                                  вυт ιf уσυ αѕк мє тωσ'ѕ α ωнσℓє ℓσт ℓσиєℓιєя тнαи σиє
                                                  в-вαву ωє ѕнσυℓ∂ нανє ℓєfт συя ℓσνє ιи тнє gυттєя ωнєяє ωє fσυи∂ ιт
                                                  '¢αυѕє уσυ тнιик, уσυ тнιик уσυя σиℓу ¢яιмє ιѕ тнαт уσυ gσт ¢αυgнт

spaceBeth's eyes shot up at the sound of movement, immediately followed by a yelp of pain when Heath, apparently too dense to realize he was in a goddamned hospital and that people in massive amounts of pain shouldn't try to move, tried to sit up. She was on her feet in an instant, arms crossed as she glared down at him from beside the bed. "Don't move, you ******** moron," she hissed, clenching her fists to resist the urge to reach down and physically hold him onto the bed. Normally she wouldn't have even thought she was capable of something like that, but hell, right now he was probably high enough and broken enough that she could. Either that, or he'd have freaky drug-addled super strength. That was a thing, wasn't it? She swore that was a thing.

spaceHer jaw clenched along with her fists when he asked why she was there, and she tried to ignore the tight feeling in her chest.
                                                  "Bad enough that I had to come up here and explain what the ******** the doctors were trying to tell Rhys," she told him. "Which, by the way, you're welcome, because I was about half a second from telling my sister to come instead." Maybe she should've done just that. If he was so shocked that she was here, why was she even here in the first place? They weren't serious, they never had been, except the part where she'd gotten serious without him. Jazzy wouldn't have stayed, of course, but he was an adult, he could handle himself. Or, she would've thought so, except he was laying in a damned hospital bed.

spaceShe inhaled sharply, hoping like hell that he was on enough drugs not to remember how terrible she probably looked right now. Or remember that she'd been crying, because it was bad enough that he'd noticed that in the first place. God forbid she be worried about him, right?
                                                  "You got hit by a ******** bus, by the way," she told him, trying and failing to sound unaffected. "So I've had a great last twenty-four hours, thanks for that." His initial comments upon waking up started to register, specifically the part where he said it wasn't like he was dying. Except he very nearly had, definitely could have, and that would've been... worse. As much as having feelings for him sucked, having feelings for him and him being dead would suck worse. At least like this, she had the option of walking away and not having to, like. Mourn him.

уєαн, ι киσω уσυ ѕαι∂ иσт тσ ¢αℓℓ υиℓєѕѕ ι'м ∂уιиg ωєℓℓ
                                                  ι'м ∂яινιиg αи∂ ι ¢αи'т ѕтσρ ѕтαяιиg αт му єуєℓι∂ѕ
                                                  вυт єνєи тнσυgн му єуєѕ ¢ℓσѕє∂, ι ѕтιℓℓ ѕєє уσυ
                                                  ι נυѕт нσρє тнαт ωнєи уσυ ѕєє мє, ι'м иσт ѕєє-тняσυgн

wнere - English Hospital
                                                  wнen - Morning - Summer 2042
                                                  wιтн - Heath
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:50 pm

You and I in a little toy shop

Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got

Set them free at the break of dawn

'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was waking up but was kinda unsure what was going on. He heard unfamiliar voices and light but he was still fuzzy. And it felt...bumpy? Ugh he hadn't had a headache like this since hom and jonah had binged entirely too many butterbeers when Ravenclaw had one the cup in 3rd year. He had heard someone say he should rest. No arguments there. The next time he stirred awake he was much more comfortable. He had blankets and heard beeping? As his brain booted up he heard other voices like they were further off. rubbed his eyes and was able to look around. Oh! He was at the hospital! Last thing he recalled was slipping off the roof. He couldn't recall the landing. Ow… his head felt like he took a bludger to it. Going to rub his head he felt a bandage. Oh did he bust his head? That explained the headache now wouldn't it. Getting the sleep out of his eyes he looked around. Gee how hard did he fall? He was a bit sore all over. A nurse enter to check on him and greeted him. She asked a bunch of silly questions like what day it was. Time of year. His name. Once they were all set iggy made sure to ask the nurse something important. "Hey if I can have visitors can you send my brother first? His name is Kam and he look mostly like me, he's my twin." Iggy said knowing emergency rooms had strict rules on that kinda thing. The nurse smiled and said she do what she could

If I could find a souvenir

Just to prove the world was here

And here is a red balloon

I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? xxx
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? xxx
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? xxx
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? xxx

Kam had been sitting in the waiting room with his mom when Aubrie and their dad hurried in. Kam watched his parents hug and whisper for a moment, then they turned to face him. Pretty quickly, they started scolding the eldest boy, using whispers to make sure no one else heard. Luckily, the little room was rather quiet, with no one too close to the family. After what felt like ages, Marta told Greg they needed to stop, but both assured him he was grounded until he left the house. Of course, that left Kam worried that they no longer wanted him, which only rolled over his feelings of doubt and self-loathing. He'd only just gotten to the point where he felt he wasn't totally useless, after all.

For a while, the Hepburn family remained quiet, only soft noises to break the weighty silence between them all. Out of nowhere, a nurse appeared, asking if they were the Hepburn family. Kam looked up, but let his parents go talk to the woman while he stayed sitting with Aubrie. Only a few moments later, Kam looked up to see his mom. "Kameron, this nice nurse is going to take you back. Apparently your brother would like to see you first. Play nice and don't start anything, do you understand me?" He managed a weak nod, hating that he was still blamed. "Good. Head on. We'll be along soon."

Kam followed the nurse through the twisting halls while she gently explained some rules and things about head injuries. After a moment, they stopped outside the room. She slipped the door open, and the teen walked through. The lights were surprisingly dim, the room relaxed and quiet, other than the beeping and whirring of the machines. "I-Igs? How... um..." He shuffled a bit, nervous that his dam was going to break. After about a second, the boy stepped over, laying his head on Iggy's chest as he wrapped his arms around the younger boy.

"I'm so sorry, Igs..."

Kungfudemoness

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Oꜰᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ! A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ I'ᴠᴇ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴇs ᴀ sᴏᴍʙᴇʀ sᴄᴇɴᴇ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Bᴜᴛ I ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟɪɢɴᴇᴅ
ʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʜᴀs ʙʟᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Iggy was still getting his bearings. Hopefully Kam wasn't still mad at him. He was able to get some water as he was quite thirsty. After a bit Kam was in the door oh gee it was bright outside his room. "Hey good they let you back here!" Iggy said with weak enthusiasm. He was relieved to see Kam. He was still too out of it to toss his usual zeal behind it. Kam seem just as wrecked as he felt. He could tell his twin had been crying. Kam came over and hugged him and apologized. "Well you're not the dingus that fell off the shed. But I wanted to talk to you first" Iggy said returning the hug. When Kam eased up from the hug Iggy sat himself up with a bit of effort. "I wanted to say I was sorry not just for our fight on the shed but overall. I didn't think to ask if you were having a rough time back in 3rd year. I feel assuming you were fine led to you snapping at me. Even then I was more concerned on how I was effected and not you. Were a team and I feel I slacked off when you may have needed me. I was wrong to assume cause I was fine that you were too. But you got to talk to me so I can help you. Mom forgot to give us cool twin mind reading.... Even if you weren't my twin I'm still your brother. You only got 3 min of seniority on me" Iggy explained with a weak smile at the end.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Iggy's Hospital Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Heartfelt Conversation
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? That beeping is aggravating...

Kam snorted softly when Iggy mentioned falling off the roof. That stupid shed was the cause of this whole messy day. He didn't lift his head up until Iggy mentioned wanting to talk to him. That would make sense, after all, as to why he was the only one called back. The younger boy struggled to sit, but once he did, Kam sat on the side of the bed near Iggy's knees. He was about to speak when Iggy started, talking about how he should've been there better for Kam, which honestly surprised the older twin. No matter how hard they'd fought, even he himself hadn't blamed Iggy like that. "Igs, it's not your fault. I was a prat and I was horrible to you. I don't deserve apologies. If... I mean, it shouldn't be you apologizing. I shouldn't have let my own issues get in the way of us being brothers." He wiped his eyes with the bottom of his shirt, pausing a moment to sob. "I regret so much, and a lot of it is how horrible I was to you. You're a great little brother, no matter what I... or anyone might say. Just a little annoying." Despite struggling, he sent a tiny smile, hopefully a small peace offering between the boys.

Kungfudemoness

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Oꜰᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Iggy was glad Kam was finally opening up. It honestly all he wanted. His brother letting him help. "Well it kinda my job as a little brother to be annoying. Jokes aside what was your troubles that made you so hurt. Were a team we can tackle them together. Like when we were kids and mom tried to get us to eat egg salad when we were like 6. Took a week to clean up. When we work together we end up working better." Iggy smiled remembering mom having to get it off the ceiling. But in all honesty Kam rarely got so angry he yelled. Something had to cause the problem in the first place.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:22 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Iggy's Hospital Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Heartfelt Conversation
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? That beeping is aggravating...

Kam rolled his eyes playfully when Iggy said it was his job to be annoying. It was at least accurate. He then asked what made Kam so hurt, but honestly he didn't think it mattered anymore. Iggy gave a speech about how they could tackle all their problems together, so they should continue. "That was their fault. Why did they think egg salad would work for either of us?" He sighed softly, then glanced over at his twin. The poor guy looked like a wreck, and it took Kam a second to remember why he'd been mad at the poor sop. "I... wasn't mad, originally. Just overwhelmed. I feel like... I dunno. I'm not good at feeling as confident as you do. You're all... open and at ease... and I'm... I'm just not. I thought that if we were more different I'd... figure it out too. I just wanted to be as confident as you are." He sighed softly, wanting to curl in a ball and forget the world. Luckily, the dim lights helped hide his expression of utter despair.

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:36 am

Iggy listened in to Kam smirking when Kam basicly said he felt like he wasn't doing as good as he was. "Here I thought I was falling behind. I was always worried you power ahead and be more successful. Sure I'm popular but that won't last after school. Well when were were butting heads I was less confident with out you as back up. I kinda doubted if people like me or just thought I was funny. I gotten better which is good we should be able to stand on our own just as much as we should together. Well what do you say? Hepburn twins back in action?"He said with a much stronger smile.

Miss GryffindorK

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces