Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
United Kingdom Hospitals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Iggy's Hospital Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Iggy
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Heartfelt Conversation
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? That beeping is aggravating...

Kam looked over at Iggy, confusion evident on his face as the younger said Kam was doing better. That wasn't right... was it? He spent all his time studying, which left very little time for... well... anything. Iggy mentioned how he had a lack of confidence when the two weren't together, which made the elder feel a pang of guilt. Luckily, the younger brought up that he was feeling better about himself as of late, so maybe that was a good thing. "From womb to tomb, little brother." He sent a smile, then added a small chuckle. "But... if it makes you feel better, I did miss you. I missed you a lot. But it was just... something that told me I needed alone time. And I'm sorry. I didn't realize how much it hurt you."

Kungfudemoness

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Oꜰᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ
Sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡᴇɪɢʜs ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛs ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
Bᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ
Iᴛ's ᴛʀᴜᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ! A ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ I'ᴠᴇ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴇs ᴀ sᴏᴍʙᴇʀ sᴄᴇɴᴇ, I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
Bᴜᴛ I ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ sᴋɪɴ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟɪɢɴᴇᴅ
ʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ʜᴀs ʙʟᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy chuckled at the womb to tomb joke. "Hey, we're back to being a duo so all is good. Just remember you can tell me stuff, I may be immature but I can be serious if I have to be." He replied. not too long afterward the nurse knocked softly and mention they wanted to move him to a different room and their parents wanted to see him too. "Hey see if you can sneak some ginger ale in for me while I distract them, they probably wanna see if I'm too drunk to walk a straight line." Iggy said when the nurse left for a moment.

Kam would, unfortunately, have to step out so the nurse could do her nurse things. He had to take it slow cause he was sore but no more than the morning after a late quidditch practice. The nurse was happy he was able to stand well though it was a bit rough when they upped the lights. Well, he needed to get used to them right? They wanted him to walk for some kind of check but Iggy didn't mind. He was a bit wobbly but he walking normal enough. He got to an overnight room and got hooked up to fewer machines, so less beeping thankfully.

Soon the family was able to visit with Aubrie bolting in to hug him as he was sitting upright in his bed. "Careful now, beside you ain't getting rid of me yet dork." Iggy said prompting a light jab from Aubrie, and Mom lightly scolded Aubrie. "He hit his head, not his arm!" She defended. Mom came over who seemed to be a bit shakey and hugged and then Dad with an oddly gentle hug. "How are you doing there champ?" Dad asked "Honestly surprised you guys got at so much Kam ended up pushing you. I do hope you guys worked it out." Iggy was surprised "Oh yeah, no he didn't push me off I fell off all by myself, no hands." Iggy replied elaborating by doing jazz hands. "Yeah we argued but I decided to try and climb down cause I said something mean and wanted to cool it down in my room. I think I stepped on a weak part and it broke and here I am now!" He kinda felt bad Kam got unjustly accused but hey at least Iggy could clear his brother's name now.

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:44 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Family
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Now they have to believe me

Kam nodded along when Iggy mentioned that he could be serious if needed. "I know, you being serious is a sight I don't much like to see. You deserve the smile." He gently pushed Iggy's leg, then looked around the room for a moment. That beeping was driving him nuts. After a second, Iggy spoke up, asking for contraband. "I mean, of course. I'll message the crew too, let them know you're not dead. Well.... not entirely." He grinned, taking Iggy's cell off the table. Unfortunately, a nurse came rather quickly and shooed him back to the waiting area.

He wandered around the hallways for a while until he found a vending machine. There, he got Iggy a nice ginger ale, and himself a root beer. Sure, it'd give him the burps, but whatever. He carried both sodas to the cafeteria, where he found a set of water bottles. Sighing, he bought one and filled it with Iggy's soda. Perfect. Now they'd just think it was water. Everyone needed water to live! He made it back to his parents and sat with them, hoping they'd have calmed down. "Iggy's up. We had a nice talk and all. They're taking him to a different room." He shot a grin at his parents, hoping it'd mean they weren't mad at him anymore. "Good. I'm glad you made your peace. Better than your final words being hateful." Alright... that was more positive than it could've been... Sighing softly, he secretly sent a text to each of their friends that had a phone. Hopefully they could connect to the ones without a phone...

After what felt like forever, the nurse came down to bring them all to Iggy's new room. Bigger, brighter, and quieter. Kam stood toward the back while Aubrie and their parents went and loved on Iggy. He watched as Aubrie got lightly scolded, then dad mentioned his shock that Kam pushed him off the roof. Of course they didn't believe him. Why would he push anyone off the roof?! Luckily, Iggy quickly set the record straight, and at least the parents offered a guilty look to their eldest. "Oh, Kameron, I'm sorry, baby. We should have listened... it's just... difficult." The eldest nodded, though with a hint of a self-satisfied smile. He stepped over to Iggy and handed him the bottle. "Here's that water you asked for, Igs."

Kungfudemoness

Bʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, I ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ. Oꜰᴛᴇɴ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜʏ I ᴛʀʏ ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:52 am

Iggy was glad all the mess was cleared up. "Sorry about that Kam, we should have held judgment till we gotta talk to Iggy," Dad said putting his hand on Kam's shoulder. "The nurse said I did well on my way up here. They had me walk to make sure I didn't lose any marbles." Iggy chimed in happy no one was mad at them. "Aww sweet thanks hospital tap sucks." Iggy said happily taking the 'water' from Kam

Eventually, there was a knock on his door and the doctor opened carefully. She introduced herself to them. "I take your Ignatius?" She asked Iggy "Call me Iggy. Otherwise, I sound old." Iggy gently corrected with a smirk that the doctor returned "Well then Iggy looks like we had ourselves a nasty spill, didn't we? Well, we did some tests to make sure nothing we couldn't see was hurt. You got a nasty concussion and a few stitches from where you hit your head but your brain looks fine, little shook up but nothing rest cant fix. We did a CT scan as your family said you got knocked out and couldn't litigate any of the impact. Probably a bruised rib or two but again rest is key and your body takes care of the ribs. Though I did find something quite interesting." The doctor explained. His parents asked if anything was wrong beyond the obvious. "Oh, no Iggy is just fine. Quite healthy actually." The doctor flipped on an viewer for the CT scan which was way bright. She brought up the image so they could see it in full and Iggy knew enough general human anatomy was confused. "Wait is it backward?" Iggy said not at the moment realizing that surely a doctor knew how to view an test.

The doctor chuckled. "No it's correct, I'm going to guess you two are identical twins correct? Perhaps different dominant sides?" She said gesturing toward both Iggy and Kam. "Yeah, I'm a lefty," Iggy said more confused but it could also be from his headache. "That actually makes a lot of sense. You two are actually quite unique and a bit more different than you might think." She said before looking back to the CT. "The image it the right side, it's your organs that are flipped around. I'm sure if we did test on both of you they would be reflections. You two are what called mirror twins. Genetically you're the same but essentially, reflections of each other. Usually, it's just different dominant sides or birthmarks on opposite sides. In your rare case organs are also flipped." She explained.

Iggy was quite surprised. It made sense, their hair always tried to naturally part different directions. He was a lefty Kam was a righty. And now Iggy's insides were all flipped around. His mom asked if there was going to be any complications from Iggy's unique insides. "In this case no. They are working just fine. It'll be important if surgery is needed. Symptoms of an illness usually allocated to one side will be on the other. I recommend a medical bracelet or necklace just for emergencies so paramedics know. But the rare cases I see of this are completely healthy and live no more or less than those with normal organ placement. Now I do want you to keep you overnight just to be sure for your concussion but the end of the day tomorrow or the day after you'll be a free man. Got any questions for me?" The doctor asked guessing there might be.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:54 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Family
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Now they have to believe me

Kam gave his father a stony look when the man apologized, a bit of annoyance evident on his face. "An even better idea would probably be to... I dunno... believe me?" He watched as his father slumped a bit, at least having the decency to look guilty. Kam then turned his attention back to his brother, who was saying he'd done good with the nurse. That was a relief to know his brains weren't scrambled beside the shed. After Kam gave him the "water", Iggy looked happy and even quipped that the tap was bad. Good job.

After a few minutes, the door slid open and a kindly looking woman stepped in. She spoke to Iggy, of course, saying he had a concussion and some stitches. Cool, a scar could distinguish the two... The woman continued, pausing when she said she found something interesting. The older twin perked up, because anything strange with Iggy most likely affected him too, being identical and all. He felt his dad's hand squeeze his shoulder again, this time the boy realized his father was trying to keep him calm. The doctor showed a black and white picture of Iggy's... organs? But they didn't exactly look right.

Iggy questioned the doctor, then the woman chuckled. When she mentioned dominant sides, Kam looked at his hands. He'd always favored the right side, while Iggy, despite trying, went left. The woman continued, mentioning that it made sense. She said the image was correct, and that Iggy's insides were genuinely backward. That was... rare, apparently. Their mom asked if Iggy would be okay, but he didn't care about the response. Of course Iggy was fine. "I have one. How do we know my insides aren't all.... funky too? Can we both be backwards?" He looked down at himself, wondering if his insides were wonky too.

"Not really, dear. Especially if you're presenting all the signs of being the forward twin." Kam frowned, thinking it didn't exactly answer his curiosity. After a few more questions from the parents, the doctor excised herself and headed out. "Well.. now we wait. Oh, here's your cell back, Igs. Hopefully everyone'll be here soon."

Kungfudemoness

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

TrickBlues

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:26 pm

Iggy was still kinda processing it all but he got the general idea. His gut worked fine but was just differently placed. "Well, we knew I was a weirdo guess I'm your alien clone too" Iggy joked at a concerned Kam. "If I remember correctly, and that debatable at the moment but when you fell off that jungle gym when we were little they did a test to make sure. Can't recall what kind but maybe they could see you having normal insides then?" Mom chimed in from where she was sitting. "They didn't see anything strange then. So I think you got to be the normal one." She seemed to suddenly remember something and dug in her purse. She held Kam's phone to him "We're sorry we didn't believe you, we were all shock when Iggy fell but as an apology you're ungrounded. You both have been through enough for one summer." Dad got a text before sighing "Well, we might need to go exchange cars there hun work called me in, George crashed one of the servers again." He said clearly exasperated. "Seriously that man needs a less breakable job." His mom said sighing. " I think it perfectly safe to leave you two here while we run home. Come on Aubrie." Aubrie started to protest but a mom look latter and Kam and Iggy got some alone time. Iggy felt it was on purpose. " I wonder how many of our friends are going to Floo their way at home by the time mom get there." Iggy joked. "Bet Sona's the first she kinda the group mom.

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:26 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

Come summer, Sonora was elated to have Jonah and Vespera over for their annual sleepover. August seemed just as busy over the summer, frequently off to their other cousins’ place to help with gardening or tutoring. But overall, she thought the summer was off to a wonderful, drama-free, relaxing start. They’d gone out on hiking trails, spent an entire day at the Wizarding Library, and just caught up after the last year.

She was in the middle of sharing her collection of places with outstanding or unexplored curses when both of her friends’ phones sounded with a text. As soon as she knew what was going on she was at the fireplace, barely pausing to grab a bag. It wasn’t until they were on the drive to the hospital itself, now joined up with Vinny and Aeryn, that she remembered to ask Jonah or Ves to text her dad where they’d gone.

Soon, after a mere few seconds in the hospital gift shop, they were being ushered into the room. ”Iggy!” Sona beamed quietly, relieved to see he was awake at least. “How are you feeling?”

She shuffled off to the side, letting Iggy’s boyfriend at him first, and quietly found a spot next to Kam. She listened to the conversation quietly, but found a quiet moment to check in on the twin that had gotten the word out: ”Thanks for texting everyone, Kam. And you? Did you get hurt?”

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

User Image User Image User Image
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
♫♪
"Chasing Cars", by Snow Patrol. Cover by Caleb Hyles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:31 am
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love? I wonder
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclawFifth Year BeaterFifteen Years OldEditor of The Daily DragonDueling Club

» Summer 2046 » Hospital » With: Iggy, Sonora, Vespera, Kam, Vinny, Aeryn
» Wearing: [x] » Status: Worried

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

As it turned out, Vespera and August’s assumption of Jonah’s sexuality worked in his favor! He was sure there would have been no way his or Sonora’s parents would continue to allow him to sleep over at this age if they weren’t under the impression he was straight as a circle. He thought about coming out as Bi, of course, but then he’d probably be sitting around in Rye arguing with his uncle right about now. Sleepovers with friends were much more preferable; wasn’t his fault that two of his best friends happened to be girls. He certainly wasn’t allowed to sleep over at the Hepburn’s.

Sonora had been showing off her wicked cursed locales collection when both his and Vespera’s cells had gone off simultaneously. He had to ask for Vespera to read the group message when he’d had some trouble reading it, the text blurry when close up and too small to decipher when held at arm’s length. He really needed some reading glasses, though he refused to admit to it until the eye doctor would undoubtedly confirm it next week.

Jonah nearly had a heart attack when he’d heard what happened.

The boy had managed to calm down after hearing from Mr. Hepburn that Iggy was okay, but that didn’t stop his leg from shaking anxiously the entire ride to the hospital. “What is it about the first week of Summer and hospitals…?” Jonah half-joked as he trailed in behind Sonora, quietly hoping this wasn’t becoming an annual tradition. Once he caught sight of his boyfriend he finally relaxed. Sure, Iggy may have had some bandages around his head, but he looked to be in good spirits, and that was all Jonah needed. He placed a stuffed dragon he grabbed from the gift shop on the table by Iggy’s bed before planting a kiss on the top of his head, careful to steer clear of the bandages. “Are you okay? What happened?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan lee Salvatore

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:25 pm
                                                            Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                            Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                            I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                            Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                            Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny was at home enjoying some video games his grandma had gotten for his birthday. He got a text and paused to view it. Oh snap Iggy was in the hospital!? And judging by how coherent the text was and lack of poop emojis it was Kam writing it. Mentioning to his grandma what happened she let him use the Floo to go to the Twins place. He be after Jonah and Sona as he had to get his shoe from Garf who liked to play keep away. Mrs. Hepburn gave them a ride, Vinny knew it be a tight squeeze. With his knees about mid gut level and his knees scrapping the front of the seat he was all set. Unfortunately the seat was as back as far as it would go. Once arrived he extracted himself and joined the party of visitors. Considering he was at a muggle hospital he wasn't at all surprised he got looks he was over seven foot at this point. He could help smirking when a small child blurted out he thought Vinny was really tall but was hushed by an embarrassed mother. Ducking for the few door ways he made sure everyone got to go in first. Iggy seemed a bit worse for wear and had his head bandaged but he seemed in good spirits. "Are you practicing for next years games? You suppose to dodge and not use your head ya' know." Vinny said with a mischievous grin while leaning on the storage cabinet. He also noted kam wasn't two toning it and seemed a chipper, though the root beer he saw was likely to blame for Kam being slightly jittery or nerves as his brother was in a hospital bed.

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                          My charade is the event of the season
                                                                          And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                          It surely means that I don't know
                                                                          On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                          Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? London Hospital
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Vinny, Ves, Jonah, Sona, and the Idiot Twins
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Visiting the Twins
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I want to go back to my gaming

Aeryn had been at home playing video games when her phone chirped. After continuing her game for a while, she finally paused long enough to read the message. Apparently one of the idiot twins was in the hospital. Fan-freaking-tastic. She rolled her eyes and immersed herself in her game once more, growling slightly when the little chime went off again. She looked over to see more messages, one from the other twin, one from Vinny. Well... if he was going... The girl paused her game and dressed in her cuffed shorts and a loose tee-shirt. Normally she'd wear the Slytherin shirt she'd stolen borrowed from Vinny, but they were going to a muggle hospital.

After explaining to her parents, they allowed her to floo over to the Hepburn house. She stood beside Vinny, then moved along with everyone to the minivan thing the twins' mom drove. She climbed in beside Vinny, squishing against him with a vivid blush. When they got to the hospital, the group moved to the gift shop, where she stood beside the door. The group next wandered the halls to the room where Iggy was supposedly at. Upon entering, they indeed saw one of the twins in bed all bandaged up. The other one was leaning against the wall. "Oh great they look alike again. Joy." She leaned against Vinny's side, looking lazily around at all the people in the room.

kungfudemoness

TrickBlues

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ, I sᴛɪʟʟ ᴍᴇss ᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛ I'ʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɴᴇxᴛ
Bɪʀᴅs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. Nᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ, I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? The Super Friends
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Recounting tales
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm glad they're all here

Kam still looked confused as the doctors continued, but he vowed to do more research. Iggy stated that he was always the weirdo, which caused Kam to issue a small laugh. "That only works if I'm actually anatomically correct. And... you know, research is needed." He tapped his fingertip against his temple, a small smile on his lips. Iggy mentioned the time when Kam fell out of the gym when they were kids. "I didn't have a CT then. I wasn't nearly as injured as you are." He still looked over at his mum for confirmation, and she shook her head with an amused smile. Darn.

When he got his cell back, he sent yet another text to their group-chat, this one saying everyone should floo over to their house. Before his mom left, he explained that all their friends were gathering there to visit Iggy, but they'd need a ride. Luckily, the woman agreed, despite a playful eye roll. After a few minutes, the twins were alone yet again. Iggy asked how many were coming over, and Kam shrugged. "I sure hope it's everyone. I messaged the group, and so far I have Sona, Jonah and Ves conf--- oh, and Vinny. And Aeryn too. Perfect." His words were cut off a few times by the little chimes of his phone and Iggy's going off. Speaking of, Kam handed his twin back the phone that'd been hidden in his pocket.

Before anyone got there, the doctor stepped in, this time offering the twins a proposition. Apparently, since Mirror Twins were super rare she wanted to try and get them published in a real life medical journal. She said they could give Kam a CT at no charge (for research purposes only!), and that their parents had agreed. Kam wanted to be part of the scientific AND medical community (plus also find out if he was freaky and backward too), so he agreed. He followed the doctor to the ominous CT machine and followed the instruction.

Just moments after he returned, Sona hurried in first, though his little wave went unnoticed as she spoke to Iggy first. He could overlook the jealousy, given that Iggy was literally in a hospital bed. Lucky for him, Sona stepped over closer to the older twin, which caused a light blush to curl into his cheeks. "N-no problem, Sona. And no, I'm not hurt. I'm alright. Just... shaken up." He chuckled awkwardly, wishing he wasn't a blushing mess. He also wished he wasn't shaky from root beer, but whatever. Next in was Jonah, and Kam didn't mind that he went and cuddled up against Iggy. They were.... something.... After that walked in Vinny, who was cracking jokes about quidditch. Aeryn joined soon after (though Kam secretly thought she only came because Vinny was there.) She commented on the twins looking alike again, and Kam ran a shaky hand through his hair. "Yea, mom was a little mad that it was still blonde when I got home." He looked over at Aeryn for some form of confirmation, but was disappointed at her words. "Good. You looked like a t**t." His expression drooped as she crossed her arms and looked away. Why did they have such a jerk in their friend group again?

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:52 pm

Iggy was excited he get to see their friends. Sure it be better if he hadn't fallen off the shed. But in a weird way he was happy it happened. It got kam and him back in action and they got to find out his Guts were all working just backwards. While mom was gone they both got texts. Iggy grabbed his to silence the goofy ringtones he had. He should change Kam's. It was a fart sound cause they had been fighting. But the fart was no longer needed! Kam even listed who was all coming. Yay! It was everyone!

A bit later the doctor came back in with a wonderful proposition. As they were super rare awesome wonder twins. They wanted to see if the wanted to be in a medical journal. Kam seemed thrilled and Iggy was too. They both heartily agreed and Kam was off to be scanned. While Kam was gone Iggy located the remote. After pressing it he found out it was the bed remote. Iggy smirked mischievously. By the time Kam got back Iggy found out that he can't fold the bed in half. He did get it back to normal in time for the gang to appear.

He accepted hugs especially Jonah's. "Yeah I'm fine they just wanna be sure I didn't scramble my brains too bad." Iggy joked. He lit up at the floppy dragon plush and promptly hugged it. "Well your not the one hitting me from the goals now are you" Iggy jested back at vinny getting a chuckle from their way too tall friend. Perhaps it was the pain med causing his unbreakable chipper mood but Aeryn's jest didn't bug him. "Hey we gotta keep you on your toes. Plus I'll have a scar in my hair so you just gotta look trough our hair". Yeah, probably the pain meds.

Trickblues

addaellis

Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:32 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

Sonora kept her gaze on Kam for a moment longer. ”Shaken is understandable,” Sonora said when Kam confirmed he was okay. She glanced up, a small smile touching her face as she noted the reverted hair color. ”Good. I’m glad,” she said, turning her gaze back to Iggy and Jonah by the bed. She was glad Iggy seemed up for Quidditch jokes--if anything else, it was a good thing that Iggy hadn’t lost his sense of humor. He had Jonah now. He’d be okay. Both of the twins were okay. She finally let go of a breath she hadn’t known she was holding. This was not going to be a reoccuring thing. Summers in the hospital were not going to be the norm for them.

So all was well until Aeryn made an unkind comment about how Kam had looked with his hair dyed. Personally, Sona thought that however Kam thought was necessary to express himself was fine and he looked nice either way. It evidently had something to do with his feud with Iggy, instead of symbolizing a reconciliation as she’d hoped last year. But by changing at least their coloration back, maybe this time it really was a reconciliation. Maybe, hopefully, Kam didn’t feel invisible anymore. That was wonderful! So hearing Aeryn’s comment, Sona turned abruptly towards them, eyes narrowed and frowning thoughtfully. Aeryn had never been one to mince words and Sona knew very well that their opinions on Kam’s hair colour and the twins’ conflict in general differed by seas and skies, but she never thought Aeryn would be so deliberately rude about it. Was this what Kam meant when he commented that people were still teasing him?

Thankfully, Iggy deflected Aeryn’s comment light-heartedly. Sona offered Kam’s shoulder a quiet squeeze of comfort. He knew her thoughts on all this. ”It seems like you and Iggy got to talk things out,” she said, turning the attention away from the hair-symptom and back to the conflict. Hopefully that meant they could all hang out together next year! Big group study parties, just in time for OWLs--didn't that sound lovely? "Things are...will be less crazy now, hopefully."

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trickblues

User Image User Image User Image
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
♫♪
"Chasing Cars", by Snow Patrol. Cover by Caleb Hyles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:29 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFifth Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"People may tell me I mean a lot to them and I'm special to them,"▬▬

When Vespera got the group text that Iggy was in the hospital, of course her and all the others came. She had been working on becoming one with the group again, and not slying away so much, so going to support the Hepburn twins was a great way to befriend humans. Unfortunately, Vespera thought it would be a great idea to stop and get something for Iggy at the gift store, and got separated from the rest of the gang. She had sworn Jonah was just in here, but maybe she got too distracted... She bought Iggy a tiny stuffed kitten, would Iggy even like cats? They didn't have dragons in stock, that would have been the ideal gift, but there just weren't as may cool things in a muggle hospital as there were in the wizarding world.

After getting vague instructions towards Iggy's room, Vespera found a vending machine, and thought she could be kind and bring everyone something to drink, of course the vending machine stole her money and didn't give her drinks, so she finally kicked it good and proper, and followed the sound of her friends voices.

When she arrived Ves evaluated everyone, no one looked too torn to pieces, so Iggy was probably not going to die. She walked straight to Iggy and handed him the stuffed creature she had gotten for him,"Ah! Hello my friends, nice to see you again. Iggy, they didn't have dragons here, so I got you this cat. Apparently, someone recently bought the last dragon they had." She glared at the dragon plushie, and then glanced over at Jonah who was eyeballing the medical charts. She took a few steps over and looked at them, before Jonah could play "keep away" and hold them a few feet over her head. She mumbled out loud, "Well Iggy, you look like you'll probably make a full recovery. Not that I'm great at reading these things yet." She skimmed through and the words that caught her off guard the most were 'situs inversus totalis'. "Situs....The Site? Inversus, well that obviously means backwards, inverted, etc. etc. Totalis, Totally. The site is totally inverted? Iggy are you backwards?" She smiled at him, she was just making a joke at it, so she added in, "Just kidding, we already know you're backwards and we love you for it." She had never heard of whatever condition they were describing in his reports, heck, it sounded kinda like she was trying to cast a curse at him or something. Could those words be thrown together to make a curse? Too bad no one could use magic right now and try that.... it could lead to an interesting afternoon, although probably not the best time or place for experimental magic.

▬▬ "But I know there's someone they will always choose over me." ▬▬

Where: Hospital
With Whom: The Gang
Thinking about: Iggy is backwards... nothing new.
Vespera Description: Short 4'8", blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.
Wearing: Black shorts and a cream top.

addaellis

Trickblues
Kungfudemoness
Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:27 pm
                                                            Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                            Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                            I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                            Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                            Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

Vinny was glad to see Iggy still was as witty as ever. He was a bit suprised Aeryn seemed in a foul mood. He knew she was still jealous of her brother but he knew that was something they had to work out. He could be there for moral support though. Iggy had diffused the short bit of tension in the air. Soon Ves had caught up and spied Iggy's little medical board. Confused by what Ves said Vinny pulled out his phone and did a search. "Oh! Found what that is. Question: Is all your insides wonky or just a few?" Vinny asked. He got confirmation from Iggy witch got Vinny to raise his eyebrows. "Damn, taking weird to new heights I see." Vinny finding this new fact about a friend quite interesting. "Are they wanting to check your guts there too Kam?

((Jonah skip approved by Trick))

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                          My charade is the event of the season
                                                                          And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                          It surely means that I don't know
                                                                          On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                          Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff